Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frat Party

"An unusual occurrence at the fraternity house."

37
5 Comments 5
13.2k Views 13.2k
989 words 989 words

This was a night I’ll never forget. Well, at least as much as I can remember.

Our sorority was invited to a “Meet and Greet” party at the fraternity down the street. Each month, the boys invited one of the sororities for a welcome function. In college, that meant beer and pot. I wasn’t a beer drinker, but I smoked.

Getting stoned or drunk was typical behavior, almost expected. By the time I was a junior, I had been to several of these gatherings that frequently included sex. The guys generally respected a girl who didn’t want to fuck although there was some peer pressure to be part of the group. So, most of the girls went along with it if they liked the guy.

It wasn’t until my sophomore year that I met a guy with the deepest blue eyes I’d ever seen. He took me upstairs at the frat house and we fucked for about an hour. His name escapes me now but what I remember vividly was that it was the first time a guy came in my mouth. It really turned me on, and it still does. It makes me feel like a porn star and when a guy needs a quickie, a good blow job works best. I like the feeling of the warm fluid on my tongue, then making sure my partner sees that I enjoyed it by swallowing every drop. Guys really like that in a girl, but getting my pussy filled is still the best. The funny thing about the night I was with blue eyes is that the room was a dorm and some of my sorority sisters were in the other beds making the springs sound like a zither concert.

In my junior year, one of the fraternities came up with a novel idea. They offered a special “intimate experience” to volunteers from my sorority. The boys had a totally new surprise for us, something out of the ordinary. Now keep in mind that nearly all my sorority sisters had lost their virginity in high school and most of us had liberal views of sex. In fact, our sorority had a reputation. We were known on campus as ΣΛΥΤ or Sigma Lamda Upsilon Tau or SLUT.  So, a novel intimate experience sounded inviting.

We don’t haze our pledges but encourage them to participate in training events like our dildo exercises. Using an eight-incher, we test to see how deep each girl can take it down their throat. We do this once a month to determine if the girls have made progress. On the night before the pledges’ initiation, we have a ritual that entails bringing in a well-endowed guy that is usually one of our boyfriends and letting the girls demonstrate their skills on him. The girl who shows the best deep-throat expertise has the option of finishing him off in any way she chooses.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

On the special night offering the fraternity’s intimate experience, most of us were either getting high or drunk when news got around that downstairs in the basement was a game they called “Watering Holes.” About six or seven of us, mostly juniors and seniors, thought it was a prank but were curious and agreed to participate.

The basement was a gloomy storage room. The guys led us to a wall with a half dozen holes that a plumber had drilled a few years ago for vent pipes but never finished when the fraternity ran out of money. We were told that the holes would soon be filled with the fraternity brothers’ pump handles. We were to kneel in front of one of the holes and prime the pump with our mouths. Everyone realized they were glorified glory holes. The first girl to successfully prime the pump was declared the winner. The last one, the loser, earns a public fucking by the man behind her dry hole.

A friend of mine backed out and left saying she didn’t like the odds. I guess it did look kind of kinky. That got me thinking that the wall of holes was like the starting gate at a racetrack but without knowing the horse’s names. The other girls were like me, competitive and eager when we knelt at a hole of our choice. A whistle was blown, and the incoming pump handles were pushed through the holes. Mine was only semi-erect which put me at a disadvantage compared to the girl next to me who was sucking on a rock-hard handle. Debbie on the other side of me used her hands and was quickly disqualified. To our surprise, Dilmare, a new pledge in the fraternity, was told to take over Debbie’s pump. That left five of us competing, not counting Dilmare who was priming and sucking with an unusual amount of exuberance. Only moments into the contest, my pump handle was hard and about seven inches down my throat.

I didn’t win but came in second. I got a mouthful, so I was happy with my performance. Dilmare would have won if he had been eligible. Claudia was declared the winner and received a framed certificate as the “Best of Breed Cock Sucker” along with a nice, ribbed dildo. Poor Tilly couldn’t get her pump to flow and ended up on a mattress with Geoff where they performed to the delight of everyone, aided of course by our encouragement. Geoff was slow to get off, giving Tilly time to enjoy several orgasms. I was a little jealous and thought she was enjoying it far too much. Perhaps she hadn’t tried all that hard at the watering hole. Eventually, Geoff finished with a gusher that streamed down Tilly’s thighs when she stood and gave everyone a low bow. Her silly grin said it all. She wasn’t a loser after all.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments