Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionist teacher shares a summer house with a female student, Part II

"Cary surprises Mr. Forte in the shower which goes beyond the usual student-teacher relationship."

25
6 Comments 6
27.4k Views 27.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Cary got to see me naked every day.  It became our daily routine.  I came back from class, and she was waiting for me with a cup of coffee on the front porch.  We chatted about classes, and then we headed up to my room.  She sat on my bed.  I stripped naked.  And then I spent ten minutes folding my clothes, finding my running clothes, and finally getting dressed.

Thursday had a different, completely unexpected twist. 

After my run, I headed down the hallway to the community shower.  Each floor of the house had several private bathrooms with a toilet and sink.  However the showers were in a separate room that had coed gang showers with four showers.  The house used to be a small fraternity, so separate shower facilities were never needed.  When the house became private student housing, no one ever thought to change the shower rooms.

I walked down the hallway wearing my towel and jumped in the shower.  I was washing my hair with my back to the wall when I heard some rustling in the area where you hang up your clothes. 

“Hi, Mr. Forte!” chirped the familiar voice.  My eyes almost jumped out of my head.  Standing next to me was a very naked, very beautiful Cary.  Standing off to the side as the water warmed up, Cary bumped into me and our butts rubbed against each other.

“Well good morning sunshine!” I laughed.  “I guess we are really getting to know each other now.”

“I guess we are, Mr. Forte,” she said.  “Nothing wrong with that.”

I glanced over and saw the water running over her stunning eighteen-year old body.  I couldn’t help but stare.  She was beautiful.  Still, I had misgivings.  She was my student only two weeks before.  But now we were equals.  Two adults attending college living in the same house.  And right now we were sharing the same shower, the same intimate experience of being nude with warm water running over our bodies.

“Here, let me wash your back,” she offered. 

I gladly turned my back to her.  She put body wash in her hands and started at my neck and worked her way down my back.  She scrubbed my back and lathered it up very sensually.

She stopped.  I thought she was done and I started to thank her.  But she was just putting more soap in her hands.  The next thing I felt was her hands on my ass and rubbing in between my crack and massaging my asshole with her right hand.  

I arched my back and she whispered in my ear, “How do you like your shower?”

I could barely speak.  “It’s nice.”

And then I could feel her soapy finger slip inside of me.  In and out.  Cary was finger fucking my ass.  I moaned quietly.  It was a feeling and an experience I could never even imagine.  I never had sexual feelings for Cary when she was my student, and now her finger is inside my ass and I don’t want her to stop.

But then she did stop and continued washing my legs, bumping my balls each time she reached the top of my thighs.  Suddenly, she very gently started massaging my balls.  I could feel her soft, soapy hands working my balls ever so carefully to bring me pure pleasure.

Cary turned my back towards the water to rinse off, and then turned me to face her.  She reached up and gave me a gentle kiss.  And another.  And one more.  I wrapped my arms around her and brought her in for a deep, tongue on tongue kiss, locking our mouths together.  Our bodies made full contact.  Her perky young breasts against my chest.  My hard seven inch cock firmly rubbing against her pussy and her trimmed pubes.

“Your shower isn’t over,” she broke away to say with a devilish grin. 

Cary lathered up my chest and used her tits to wash my chest.   Damn this girl knew what she was doing.  She was either the biggest tease in the world, or I am going to have the most sex-filled summer in my life. 

Again I arched my back and threw my head back as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensual overload.  But then it got better.

I felt a warm, wet, tender feeling surround my cock.  Cary was on her knees holding my cock firmly in her mouth.  Her head was rhythmically going up and down, up and down, giving me the best blow job I have ever had.

She kept at it until I couldn’t hold back any longer.  I started to moan.  My knees started to buckle.  She pulled my legs closer to her to support me.  I fell forward and put my hands against the shower wall to support my body.  I could feel my cock shooting out three, four, five full streams of cum, and Cary swallowed every single drop.  She stood up and gave me a full, deep kiss.   I could taste the remnants of my cum on her lips.  I hugged her and she wrapped her hands around my ass gently stroking my hole again.

I finally pulled away from her and started washing her tits.  They were beautiful, perky, lively, and young—and they were all mine for the summer.  I washed them with my hands, holding them tightly while giving Cary kisses on the lips, cheeks, forehead, ears, and neck.  I rinsed her chest and took the left nipple in my mouth, sucking and flicking it with my tongue.  Cary was mine.  She made low moans, almost whimpers of pleasure.  I moved to the right nipple and repeated the same licking, sucking, kissing.

I kissed her again and then moved south, kissing her gently between her tits, then lower, and lower, and lower.  I dropped to my knees and played with her belly button with my tongue, giving it one final kiss.  She giggled softly being ticklish there.

Her soft, light brown pubic hair was trimmed, but gave me enough to rub my face in and take in her youthful sexuality.  I stuck my tongue out and ran it across her lovely pubic hair.  I felt some loose hairs on my tongue and I rolled them on my tongue and then swallowed them.  I always loved pubic hair, and I was in heaven.

Cary continued making her low whimpering sounds of pleasure, almost quiet crying she was in such a state of joy.

I opened my eyes and gently brushed my fingers along the sides of her labia.  I kissed each side.  I gave her slit a full on lick with my tongue.  And another.  And another.  And then I gently pushed my tongue inside of her.  Cary shuddered. 

I opened my mouth and latched onto her as I pushed my tongue inside of Cary, searching for her clit.  She gasped and almost fell backwards.  My tongue found it.  My tongue flicked, massaged, and rubbed her clit.  She couldn’t speak.  She moaned, making “ooo” and “aaahhh” sounds, and occasionally softly uttering “Oh God,” “My God,” “Fuuuck,”  “Oh Mr.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

Forte!”

I stood up and lifted her up by the ass.  My cock had stayed hard the entire time since she sucked me.  I pushed my cock into her wet pussy.  She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me even more forcefully than before.  I alternated thrusts with pauses when I rotated my cock around inside of her.  She loved that movement.  The water falling on us from the shower made this so hot.

I kept fucking her, in and out, in and out, for another five minutes.  Just as I was about to cum again I pulled out and shot two more long streams of cum all over her tits.  I smeared them all over her chest.  Cary wiped her finger along her tits and licked the cum off her finger.

We barely rinsed off, threw our towels around us, and held each other as we walked naked down the hall to my room passing another one of our other housemates who stood back, watched, and smiled.

Cary and I fell onto my bed, and we just laid there.  We held each other and looked in each other’s eyes until we fell asleep.  I woke up at 1:10.

“Oh shit!  I’m late for my 1:00 class!” I laughed as I grabbed my clothes.

Cary looked up and said, “Want me to write you a note for your professor?  Dear professor, please excuse Mr. Forte’s tardiness.  He was giving his former student the best fuck of her life.  He’ll probably be late for class every day.”

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments