Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exchange Students

"Hugo and Roger's friendship deepens through shared sexual experiences. Roger proposes involving his girlfriend Raquel in a threesome."

6
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Three months into the semester, Roger and Hugo's friendship has solidified in the last several weeks. In addition to their many nights out with the group, they had begun dating two girl friends who had themselves grown closer to each other since they had first slept with them. They were now hanging out a lot and talking about every detail of their sex with the girls. Roger had moved off campus into a small studio close to UC3M, where Hugo had been crashing after nights out.

They would swap stories, trading tips and tricks, and Roger told about his amazing nights and all the sex with Raquel, the other Brazilian girl he was seeing alongside his girlfriend Vida. About how horny she was and how he hadn't been getting enough sleep because she so often came over late at night and just wanted to fuck all the time. 

A couple of weeks ago, Hugo and Roger arrived to his apartment drunk at 4 a.m., just before the dorm opened, accompanied by their girlfriends. As couples, they had made out on the bed and sofa, but they had gone farther than Hugo ever had, to the point where they lost control. A surge of excitement shot through him as he was making out with his own girlfriend and saw them having actual sex on the bed with their clothing half off. Roger was fingering Vida, and he could see in the half dark how she was jerking him off. It somehow aroused him in a way he hadn’t really experienced before, and he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

It all had made them a lot closer recently, and Roger was driving it. He told Hugo about his sex with Vida and his much better hard fucking with Raquel, how he had recorded the audio on his phone, and how he had made a few videos of her sucking him and her in the shower—how porno this Brazilian chick was. Last night, when they were out in Huertas, he was also telling Hugo more about the threesomes with his mate and this ex-girlfriend back in Antwerp.

He’d said, that during the day, while he was gone, Hugo could always use his place to bring his girlfriend to. And while he was with her, Hugo was thinking back to Roger's stories about their sex, and then later, he was telling Roger far more details about the sex than he had ever shared.

Watching a College Rules porn video at Roger's place, he began telling Hugo again how porno Raquel was, comparing her to the girl in the scene, how she fingered herself and let him watch her, and the positions they were fucking in. He then showed Hugo two short videos on his phone, one of her sucking him off while holding his cock, and the other showing him entering her without a condom.

Both videos were a bit too dark but raw and graphic, and they laughed eagerly, and Hugo felt a major sense of excitement. The intimacy, and how good looking and genuinely arousing it was to see and share.

Later on, during a threesome scene, Roger grinned and said, "We could see how far Raquel would go; I think she'd be into it."

After a few days, Roger brought it up again and suggested that Hugo could also just be there and watch them, that Raquel liked him and would be okay with anything.

They were excitedly waiting for Raquel to arrive that Saturday night as they sat together in Roger's studio apartment. The date had been planned, Hugo had prepared his phone by creating extra space, and they were drinking beer. It was unclear exactly how the night would play out, but they were in this together. Whatever would happen, it would be good and exciting.

Her presence filled the room, she was stunning and so exotically Brazilian.

Everything happened on autopilot: Roger and Raquel had enormous chemistry, soon began kissing and making out on the sofa. Hugo sat there in the lounge chair while they were obviously excited and getting into it. Roger started to unbutton her blouse. Raquel's breath hitched as he revealed her perfect sexy skin, the lacy contours of her bra and her hot, beautiful tits.

Hugo watched with bated breath as they became serious, with Roger's hands running over her body, her breasts, and between her legs, as they kissed passionately, clearly igniting a fire inside of her. They exchanged a look, and with a wild and serious face, Roger said, "Put your camera on." He then continued to push her blouse off her shoulders and lustfully lick and kiss her collarbone, giving him plenty of room and allowing him to have his way.

She arches against him with her fingers in his hair, and Roger unclasps her bra, pulls it down, and begins licking her nipples and tits. Roger then throws off his shirt and assists Raquel in removing her pants and panties, revealing her sexy, nude legs. Hugo watches and records through his phone screen, barely believing how hard they're going for it and how exciting and real it is.

Aroused and focused on the eroticism unfolding before his eyes, he zooms in with his fingers to capture her tummy, her legs spread wide, and Roger in between them, licking her as she sighs and groans. Pressing her body against his face and her hands around her legs, Roger drags her in with a practiced hunger. He hears her breathing heavily, her groaning as she touches her own breasts and nipples, and his tongue licking her.

Hugo lets them go, filming in a state of joyful astonishment. Roger then comes up again, licks her tits and body before removing his pants. He pulls her down, climbing over her with his boxers on as his eyes are riveted on her sensual curves. He pumps and kisses her, her feet wrapped around his back, her yellow toenails showing, and his hands running all over her naked body.  With a frenzied heart, Hugo films their passion, their inhibitions gone (it appears as though Roger is already slowly fucking her).

After a while, Roger pulls her up and they sit up, tongue-kissing passionately, her perfect, beautiful tits. Roger then falls back and she positions herself over him, in between his legs, and he watches as she licks down his chest, pulls down his shorts, and with her hair hanging down, takes it out and starts sucking him.

Hugo attempts to zoom in and out while filming their bodies. With her tits dangling and Roger's legs around her back, Hugo's camera gets a nice view at how she sucks him as Roger pulls her hair back. She places her hands on his chest and gently licks and sucks his dick; he is rock hard, and they’re both silent and focused. Hugo records the scene on his phone while watching in rapt attention, his own erection growing.

Roger then gets up and throws off his boxers. She also comes up and starts sucking his cock while he holds her hair and her head, stroking and sucking him. Hugo sits on the chair's edge and concentrates carefully. Roger gently fucks her mouth while sticking his dick straight up in her mouth. He then lets go, his cock stands up proudly and while he leans back, she continues. He gives Hugo a sly, menacing look as they both watch how skillfully she is sucking him.

She continues, and he slowly pumps into her mouth, she’s almost like a young schoolgirl, sucking off his raw adult erection. This continues for a while, until Roger says, "Let's go to the bed," at which point she gets up and lies back down on the bed. He then positions himself between her legs, jerks off, licks his fingers, and wets her pussy, making a serious face as he begins fucking her on his knees like that. He then leans down onto her and with her feet curled around his back, she lets him fuck her, slowly but thrusting her deeply. Hugo cannot believe he's witnessing and recording this.

He then starts fucking her harder and quicker as they both breathe in arousal, and she lets out lustful gasps as she's grasping the head board behind her with her hands. It's more thrilling and horny to watch them like this than he had dared to imagine.

Hugo has them both in the frame, fucking on the bed, sort of from the back now. He gets up, perches on the bed's edge, and records them from the side. Roger leans over her and fucks her repeatedly, her legs spread wide and her eager face full of want. His girth is visible as he pans in and out. Roger looks at her body as she gasps and sighs, watching down how he's fucking her, no condom, his knees spread wide in bed, a serious, lustful expression on his face. He looks aside and Hugo and him exchange heated, excited smiles. He then leans to the side a bit, so Hugo gets a better view of the action, and gives her deep, satisfying thrusts, proudly, at how horny and good it looks.

Roger fucks her while she gasps and lets out deep throaty moans. Her curvy breasts rippling with each of his thrusts, and he licks her neck with a hungry mouth, his tongue and open mouth trailing along her skin. Her hands grip his chest's sides, digging in his flesh, her legs spread wide and wrapped around him, drawing him deeper, breathless, while he sighs and looks down, thrusting incessantly. She then arches her pelvis demandingly up against him, letting out a deep sigh, and Hugo notices the sheen of sweat glistening on her slender belly and perfect breasts, swaying rhythmically with each of blow of his cock.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

His face flushed with excitement, Roger glances at Hugo, who watches intently and films them, his camera fixed on the raw, thudding thrusts, the sounds of his pounding cock, their gasping gasps and moans, and the sound of the bed hitting the wall, as she again pushes her pelvis up against him.

After heaving himself to his knees, his powerful frame and erection straight up, Roger licks her nipple with hunger and they then kiss with desperate intensity and he then helps her in turning onto her side so that she rests partially on her stomach with her knees drawn up and he can enter her from behind.

Hugo watches, in astonishment, the moment Roger carefully inserts his dick into her, and films how Roger begins fucking her like that, his hands firmly gripping her hips, driving her breasts into the bed. Their breaths quicken as he continues to thrust harder into her. Hugo hears the sound of his forceful blows against her flesh and inside of her, as she answers each stroke with deep gasps and groans.

With his knees deep in the bed, every muscle taut and defined, his breath deep and urgent, Roger fucks her with hot lust and passion. She lets out breathy gasps of pleasure, wet slaps of skin against skin, as he slams into her.

Roger notices a slight unease in her posture and helps her to transfer onto her knees by gently lifting her up. They then proceed to fuck, with his hands feeling the contours of her thighs and her luscious breasts bouncing in time with his thrusts.

Roger turns to face Hugo with an excited grin, and Hugo, blushing from the intense lust, grins back, nodding approvingly, his heart racing as he takes it all in. Though he had always known Roger to be less inhibited, he is even more in awe of him now.

The camera zooms in on the porn, capturing how his adult cock is fucking her like this. Then all of a sudden, Roger's dick shoots out and Raquel rises up, her perfect breasts prominent, her hair falling back around her neck, and they again kiss with intense, unrestrained desire. Hugo's eyes widen and his face lights up with a mix of awe and thrill. Watching them having sex is more stimulating and exciting than any of them could have imagined.

They both fall back onto the bed, and she spreads her legs, providing Hugo with a good look at her shaved, pink, moist pussy and ass, and then settles on top of Roger. The shameless, lustful intercourse on the bed, plus the realization that there's no turning back, fill the room with an electric charge. Hugo can hardly believe he is actually here, witnessing this. As she leans forward and looks into his eyes, she places Roger's dick back inside of her. She then rides him, sitting up like this, her breasts bouncing sensually up and down, and her hair wild and damp from sweat.

As she takes over, she leans back on his upper legs, guiding the movement with a confident rhythm. Her hair falls about her face as she brushes it aside, fucking him with deep sighs and gasps.

Her back arches and her breasts sway as she fucks him, with determination and hunger, and Roger lets her take the lead, moving with her, matching her rhythm but letting her dictate the tempo. They fuck each other like that, their bodies radiating heat, their unrestrained sounds filling the room. Her motions are firm and aggressive, and Roger is all adoration, holding her hips and excitedly grabbing her sweat-kissed breasts.

While kissing him, she collapses back onto him and they roll over together, with Roger then on his knees, towering over her. He laughs and looks at Hugo, his eyes shining with a mix of excitement and pride. With a grin he asks “Do you like it?”, his face radiating confidence and satisfaction.  Hugo, in awe, can only respond, “ So amazing”, his voice filled with genuine excitement and admiration.

He continues tenderly licking her neck before giving her a hungry tongue kiss. Raquel's body writhes with want as he kisses her and begins to finger her like that. She looks at Hugo, her smile open and full of excitement, while Roger is having her, descending down between her knees and forcing them apart, as she reclines and gives in to his tongue. Hugo films her naked body, her perfect breasts that move in sync with the writhing of her belly and hips.

As Roger fully devours her, she softly pushes him away, letting out little moans, arching her back, showing off her firm nipples, and then tosses her head back in delight before looking down again.

She fiercely presses her pussy into his mouth, and he licks her with such intense eagerness that her loud, urgent gasps mix with her quick breathing as she presses herself animalistically on his mouth.

He then gets back up on his knees again, his face flushed. He then slips a cushion under her butt and forcefully pushes his hard cock down, bringing her legs up, and Hugo zooms in on how he begins fucking her again like that.

Her gasps and long, deep groans rise in pitch as he slowly thrusts, and as Hugo gets up to film it from above, his own dick bulging hard within his jeans. Roger pumps it into her slowly at an angle, his hands keeping her legs spread. A few moments in this sitting position later, Roger leans over her again so he can fuck her more forcefully and deeply. Hugo films them from the side, her body, her legs over his shoulders, his hard cock slipping into her, and as they lustfully kiss, his cock suddenly pops out completely, leaving Hugo shocked by how explicit it is.

Roger returns to his knees, his face flushed red from the intense action. She rolls over on her back while kissing him and then sits on top of him before lowering herself to begin sucking him again. Hugo records her entire body as she sits on the bed with her legs wide apart, her breasts drooping and swinging, her hand stroking his cock, her head nodding, but her hair partially obstructing the shot. Roger is lying on his back, collecting his breath and relishing her mouth, sucking him off. As he lifts her hair gently out of her face to give Hugo a better view, she then abruptly rises back up, settles back down on him, and helps his cock back inside her.

She pushes her pelvis down over him, her breasts bouncing and then holding her hair to one side, and begins fucking him this way. She sits up, her hair flowing over her bouncy breasts, and Roger presses his heels into the mattress to begin fucking her hard. The bed thumps against the wall, his arms spread out on the bed, while Raquel rides him hard, moaning and gasping.

Hugo shoots them from the head end of the mattress. He’s got her prominently in his frame, revealing an explicit glimpse of his banging balls and hard cock slamming deep into her. When it shoots out again, Roger comes from underneath her and leans forward to sit on his knees and kiss her stomach and breasts. As he holds her breasts and licks her nipples, Hugo captures her wide-spread legs, her dark, moist folds split open, and her gleaming bright pink pussy, with her pelvis thrusting up again.

Roger suddenly gets up to stand on the bed, and she hunches forward and, with wild eagerness, grabs his cock, pulls it down, and immediately brings it to her mouth, sucking his hard purple head and shaft fervently and stroking him with her hand. Hugo, feeling both shy and aroused about the entirely open, explicit intimacy, keeps his phone fixed on the action while Roger watches in awe and gingerly moves her hair aside with his hand.

Then, with a noticeable sense of self-awareness, she stops and lies back on the bed. Roger assists her in getting into position and positions himself behind her, spreading and revealing her pussy to Hugo. 

"This is gonna be the last set before I cum," he says, prying her open with his fingers and pushing his dick into her once more. The bed creaks back and forth as he starts fucking her powerfully in this position - first on his knees and then with one leg up - the wet slapping and sucking thuds pounding on her skin. Hugo gets on his knees next to the bed and records the action from this low angle, the wet thrusting and his slapping balls, both breathing with wild, escalating passion, totally giving in to the moment. Roger begins thrusting even harder, pounding his way to his climax, and when it is evident that he is getting close, Hugo comes up and films them from the side.

Then all of a sudden, Roger says, "I'm coming," pulls out, exhales, and shoots ribbons of cum over her back and her ass, exhaling with release and panting excitedly.

Then, as he squeezes it empty and pushes his finger and roughed-up head through the streaks of cum, he says, "Horny, ey?"

Published 
Written by Tony10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments