Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dorm Party

"Claire lets her new friend have his way."

83
14 Comments 14
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Claire Loves cocks.  She loves the way they look, the way they feel, the way they taste.  She especially likes to make them cum.  Like most young girls, she was fascinated by those tubular things boys had and she didn’t.  When she was older, she realized she had the power to make their tubes grow to surprising size and hardness. The knowledge thrilled her.  It was soon clear that boys would do pretty much what she wanted if she made their swollen cocks happy.  By high school, she had learned this lesson well, but truly honed her skill in college.

I first met Claire when we were both students at a large east coast university.  She was, and still is, a tiny girl.  Just five feet tall, with a body that drives men crazy.  Her breasts were 36D and amazingly high and firm for that size.  Black hair, brown eyes and a pretty face, she had all the tools.  I don’t mean by any of this that she was promiscuous or mercenary.  She was simply very good at fulfilling needs.  The guys got what they wanted and so did Claire.  This is the story of one particular night in her college career. I've tried to write it down as faithfully as possible.

Claire was in her second year at Smith Hall, though she had a different room and roommate that term. She was fine with that, except Kim and her boyfriend tended to monopolize the tiny space.  But Claire was dating an upperclassman and, fortunately, his off-campus apartment provided both opportunity and privacy. While not an inexperienced girl by any means, she was willing to gain a lot more experience.

Residence life was generally hectic and on that particular Friday night, there was a floor party in progress.  Not a huge affair, but the corridor was crowded with kids doing all the expected activities.  Still, it was sort of fun watching their antics.  She did notice a quite attractive guy, with a nice smile and shaggy black hair, who seemed to be eying her even more than the rest.  Eventually, he meandered up and they talked for a bit.  He had an adorable Italian accent and a slender athletic build.  Best of all, he was even better looking up close.

He handed her a can of some fizzy beverage with vodka in it, that actually wasn’t bad.  They exchanged some conversation in Claire’s limited Italian and the boy’s excellent English.  After a while – she has never been certain of how this happened – she found they were discussing blowjobs.  He liked them a lot, she was noncommittal. But they agreed that practice was probably the best perfecter. 

Kim was using her room so, after some initial kiss and grope, she allowed the boy to lead her down the hallway – ultimately to one of the bathrooms. He guided her backwards into a stall and sat her down facing him.  "Not exactly romantic!" she thought. 

About then, she realized this might not be a good idea. Still, she was feeling kind of buzzed and reckless. I should note that Claire had never been a deep thinker when it came to her personal life choices.  On this occasion, she did make some attempt to object - but there was a penis in her mouth before she could say too much. She decided to just go with it. Her high school years featured far more handjobs than blowjobs but, well, she'd done quite a few. One more couldn't hurt. While she was mulling this over, he was rocking back and forth - her lips locked around his erection.

She was sitting with her head stationary.  He was standing between her legs, basically fucking her mouth gently. She didn't have to do much at all! Simply let him slowly thrust his cock in and out. It suddenly dawned on her that he was fairly stoned. Well, that didn't matter. In fact, it was all so quiet and easy that she felt totally calm and relaxed. 

She was considering whether she should suck a bit harder when he quite startled her by ejaculating in her mouth.  When the first spurt came, her jean-clad legs shot straight out in surprise. She might even have let out a slight squeal as his cum pulsed over her tongue.  She only gagged slightly when some of it spurted directly down her throat. She playfully used her tongue to swirl his sex fluid in her mouth, exploring the creamy texture. He continued pumping and her mouth was now nearly full.  She'd long since learned to swallow, so she did that now, almost automatically.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

When there was no more, he withdrew his flaccid penis and redid his fly without speaking.  Claire rolled back the sleeve of her sweater and used it to wipe the semen from her lips. She smiled at him shyly, and he grinned back rather goofily. After a perfunctory kiss, they walked back along the corridor.  From somewhere, he produced another can of that fizzy drink and she happily gulped from it.  His cum was not strong tasting but it was still good to wash it away.  Her roommate was approaching now, so Claire waved to her and the boyfriend.  The three of them ambled to the lounge and sat together on a sofa.  The noise and activity level had risen since Claire’s sojourn in the bathroom, making conversation difficult, so they mostly watched the crowd for a while.   Eventually, roomie and her boyfriend decided to go for takeout pizza, so the three headed for the room to gather some cash.  The Italian boy seemed to have disappeared.

With her friends off for the pizza, she hung in the room, reapplied her lipstick and checked her makeup. In the large wall mirror, she picked up the reflection of the Italian boy standing in the doorway.  She smiled as he greeted her and offered yet another can of that same beverage.  She seemed to have finished the last one.  She sat on the edge of her bed and sipped at it as they talked about classes and professors.  She was feeling rather higher now, and more than a little flirtatious.  Soon she was kissing him, his hand reaching under her sweater and eagerly exploring her bare breasts. 

The kissing became more intense. Her sweater was drawn up and he began mouthing nipples that were now rigid and tingling.  Suddenly her belt was unfastened, and her jeans and panties were pulled down.  She knew now was the time to say stop if she wanted to, but she didn’t do that.  There was a hand between her legs.  Without thinking about it, she spread wide and he jammed two fingers into her moist pussy. Her juices were flowing now and her breath was coming faster. "Oh yes. Put it in me, baby." He fumbled a bit and she guided him in. Despite some initial anxiety, she almost sighed with a cautious pleasure.  Lying on her back, she opened her legs as far as she could to take him deeper. He began to bang her harder and faster, something she realized she quite liked. 

He drove into her in a near frenzy, now. Claire bit her lip and drew her knees up to her ears, softly cooing to him. The boy was almost whimpering with ecstasy. But far sooner than she wanted, the Italian let out a loud groan. He yanked himself out of her and squirted a jet of warm cum across her stomach. 

Vaguely she was aware of someone in the doorway, probably her roommate.  She lay on her back with her eyes closed, trying to get her breath back.  Her roommate asked if she was all right.  “Yes, I’m okay,’ she called. The boy, in something of an embarrassed panic, had already fled. Claire blotted herself with a towel. paying particular attention to the pool of semen in her navel.

Kim placed the pizza on one of the dressers as Claire pulled up her jeans. "That was rude. He didn't even thank me!" Kenny, Kim’s boyfriend, stared wide-eyed but didn’t utter a word. But both Claire and Kim began giggling hysterically. 

Published 
Written by MindiM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments