Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Covered Lingerie

"An ex-boyfriend sent me a lingerie gift. I found a fun way to thank him."

54
25 Comments 25
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was browsing through my lingerie drawer for an upcoming evening with my current boyfriend when in the back I found something I hadn’t seen in a long time. I had forgotten I even owned it. A sheer black lingerie set, black babydoll with a tiny string thong. It was a gift I received back in college, yet it still fit. There’s a story that goes along with it.

The story starts with me coming home from happy hour with my college roommate, her boyfriend and a few of his friends. I was walking up the steps to our second floor apartment when I saw the package on our doorstep. I assumed it was for Candace, but when I picked the light package up, the address label had my name.

While Candace made sure everyone had beers and the guys got comfortable in the living room, I opened the package. Inside, I was surprised to see sheer black fabric. It took me a moment to figure out that it was lingerie. That’s when I walked back to my room so that none of the guys could see it.

There, I took it out of the box and held it up. A card fell out of the box. I forget the exact wording of the card, but it said something along the lines about hoping to see me in the lingerie and it was from my ex-boyfriend Eric.

I threw it on the bed. Was he out of his mind? He dumped me that past Valentine’s Day, choosing his friends back home over me. That’s after I made reservations at his favorite restaurant, bought him a train ticket so that he could see me and what not. Needless to say, there was zero percent chance that I would ever wear that lingerie for him. I debated putting it back in the box, taping it back up and mailing it back to him.

My roommate came in right as I was about to put it back in the box. “What’s that?”

“Nothing.” I sad as I stuffed it in the box.

“Lingerie?” She said as she looked at the fabric in my hands, then at the card on the bed. “The card is from Eric?”

“I’m returning it.”

“No way. Keep it.”

“Not a chance.”

She handed me a mixed drink, rum and coke, my then favorite. “Put it on. Let me take your picture so that he can see what it looks like on you. Then you can write some message about him never getting to see it in person.

I said no initially to her, but as I sat around with Candace and the guys, enjoying my drink and planning the rest of our evening, I started to feel naughty.

Sober, I would’ve never considered it. Half drunk, I knew that I didn’t want to give him something to enjoy. However, I was horny enough to think it was a good idea.

I left my drink and went to my bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and put on the lingerie. I felt sexy and I wished I had a guy to wear it for.

I opened the door just far enough for my roommate to see the top of me. I waved her in.

She left the bedroom door open and the way our apartment was laid out, the guys had a perfect view into my room and of me. The lingerie is fairly sheer, but I didn’t try to cover up, even as the guys stared.

My roommate smiled when she figured out that they were watching. “It would probably be a better picture if the guys were in it.”

“You’re probably right.” I was probably more drunk than I realized.

I was drunk enough that I posed on the coffee table with the guys behind me. Based on the text messages I received after I sent Eric the picture, it made for an image that really upset him. It also led to a group of guys seeing me nearly naked that I probably wouldn’t have stood there like that under normal circumstances. However, I’ll admit I liked the looks the guys gave me. I felt like a model, even though at that point (and to today) I wasn’t completely comfortable with my body, especially my curves.

I quickly went back to my room after Candace took the picture, but I kept the lingerie on underneath my clothes.

LauraHlo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHlo

We ended up going out to another college bar a short time later. I could feel the fabric of the lingerie on underneath my t-shirt and jeans. I felt so naughty. I kept checking to make sure the top wasn’t visible. It never was, but I felt like everyone knew.

One guy that did know, was one of the boyfriend’s friends. We ended up dancing that night on a crowded dance floor. We made out as our bodies moved together to the beat. He pressed his body against mine and held me close, the heat between us was electric. Either that or we were drunk and full of lust.

At some point, I couldn’t control myself any longer. “Let’s go back to my place.”

We stumbled back to my off campus apartment, stopping only to make out against a wall...twice.

In my bedroom, we raced to take off our clothes. He took off everything, I took off all of my clothes except the babydoll and the thong. I sat on top of him, his eyes looking up at me like I was the hottest girl he’d ever been in bed with.

He was rock hard and I found myself rubbing against it. I felt giddy as he caressed my breasts in the cups of the lingerie. He wasn’t the first guy since my ex dumped me, but for once this didn’t feel like just a rebound fuck.

I stroked his cock, longer and thicker than my ex. Size isn’t everything, but I licked my lips as I imagined what he would feel like inside of me. I hoped he wouldn’t cum quick like my ex did far too often.

I pulled my thong to the side and started to feel myself. The tips of my fingers stimulated my clit, before diving into my wetness. I quickly started to moan and breath heavy. I got so into it that I stopped stroking him and I used both hands on myself.

He watched me, both of us grinning. He stroked his thick cock and I started to feel my orgasm nearing.

What happened next, I didn’t think about. It just happened. With one hand, I held my thong to the side. I used the other hand to guide his cock into me.

I lowered myself onto him and he filled me. This length traveled deep inside of me and his thickness opened me. It was what I had been craving. It’s what I needed.

I rose up and down on him, feeling every inch of him, enjoying every second. My moans became louder and I started to wonder if anyone in the neighboring apartments would hear.

I went slow at first, I guess I half expected him to orgasm quickly. He would, cum then maybe we would do it again or maybe we would pass out. But he didn’t.

The cheap bed frame started to squeak. I rode him hard, going as fast as I could after a few minutes. I bounced up and down on him. It was sloppy, drunk sex, but it felt so good.

“I’m close.” He said in between grunts.

I paused. I had an idea in my head. “Not yet.”

I carefully climbed off of him and laid on my back for him. “Fuck me until you cum, but pull out. Shoot your load all over my lingerie.” I felt so dirty, so slutty saying those words.

He rolled over and on to me. He fucked me hard, going longer than I thought I would. He drilled his cock into me, making my whole body shake. Then right when I thought he might not cum anytime soon because of the alcohol, he pulled out.

His cock exploded. Cum shot on to my sheer fabric covered stomach and splattered on to the black cups of the lingerie. Cum dripped onto the thong. I felt like a complete cumslut.

I was almost speechless, but I remembered enough to make one request. “My phone is in one of the pockets of my jeans. Can you get it out and take another picture.”

He did and I sent that picture to my ex.

Needless to say, the ex never bought anything else for me. I’m not normally that way with ex’s, but he brought out a special side after he broke my heart on Valentine’s Day.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by nicole_keleigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments