Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Coitus

"Exciting, unexpected hookup!"

35
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
851 words 851 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of how my virginity was taken."

I was a young college student virgin. A friend and I went to a party at a friend of his. She was a hookup he was having and she had a very sexy roommate.

We arrived and I was introduced to his hookup friend and her roommate. We started with a few beers and cocktails and listened to some music. More people arrived and soon there were upwards of fifty people there.

We were having a good time, but I was a little uncomfortable because I was very shy and insecure. I wasn't used to this kind of party atmosphere but as I had a few cocktails, I started to loosen up and mingle.

The party went on until the early morning and we were too drunk to drive. Besides, Gavin, my friend, was hooking up with Cheryl so we decided to stay overnight.

Brittany, Cheryl's friend, told me I was welcome to stay in her room with her. I was both excited and terrified. I was very attracted to her but, as I was a virgin, I didn't know what to expect or do.

She laid down and fell asleep so I just crawled into bed next to her and tried to fall asleep as well, but could not. I was getting very aroused because she had snuggled up against me with her ass rubbing up against my rising erection. I was embarrassed because I didn't know if she would wake up and call me a pervert and make an embarrassing scene. I was terrified and didn't know what to do next.

What happened next was the most incredible thing to have ever happened to me.

She turned over and looked at me with a very sexy smile! She asked me if I thought she was attractive and of course, I blurted out, "Yes, very much so!"

She then proceeded to reach down and rub my hardness with a mischievous look in her eyes! I was caught between extreme excitement and terror so I decided it would be best if I just told her about my inexperience and that I was a virgin.

She smiled and asked me, "Would you like to change that?"

Of course, I said yes so she proceeded to unzip my pants, releasing my hard engorged cock. She looked at it with a hungry smile, then looked at me, and proceeded to start stroking it making it spasm and I was on the verge of orgasm. She then took it in her mouth and sucked on it. She told me that she wanted me to shoot my load in her mouth because she wanted to taste my hot cum!

kateandcharlie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kateandcharlie

Needless to say, within seconds I was shooting my hot jizz into her eager mouth! I was embarrassed to cum so quickly, but after I came, she continued to suck on my hardness until I was hard again which, as I was young and full of cum, didn't take long.

She proceeded to take off her clothes in a striptease way and told me to stroke my cock for her because it made her very horny! I was more than happy to oblige her request!

I watched as she took off her clothes, admiring her sexy, perky breasts and shaved pussy. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her and, of course, I said yes!

She reached into the nightstand beside the bed and took out a condom. She said that this would make it easier so I wouldn't have to pull out and I could cum inside her. I was in heaven!

She then took the condom out, put it in her mouth, and used her mouth to put it on my now extremely hard cock.

She told me to lay back and enjoy as she proceeded to insert my throbbing member into her now very wet pussy! I could hear the sexy squishing sound of her soaking wet pussy swallowing my hardness! She started riding my dick and moaning. As she rode my turgid member, she cupped her perky breasts and I saw her erect nipples, and I knew I was close to cumming again!

She leaned over and started feeding me her nipples as she rode up and down on my shaft. She begged me to explode inside her and I was more than happy to do just that!

We ended up falling asleep, spent with blissful exhaustion!

When I woke up the next morning, she was between my legs, sucking my cock and balls! She said she wanted my hot cum for breakfast and I had to make sure she got what she wanted!

I was uninhibited now and told her if she was going to feast on my cum, it would only be fair that I should have a delicious breakfast of her tasty pussy juices!

We proceeded to partake in a passionate 69 in which I exploded in her mouth and she gushed all over my face!

That was the story of how my virginity was taken and I will never forget my buxom brunette Brittany as long as I live!

Published 
Written by johnhagle69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments