Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Coeds, Part II

"I didn't mean to hook up with anyone. Honestly. It just sorta happened . ."

27
9 Comments 9
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had just an hour, pleasuring a very young college coed I had met at the student union where my son goes to school. It was a serendipitous thing, but one that was unbelievably wild and true. She thought I was a professor, even though I assured her that I was not. Fifty-something-year-old guys have to be careful when hanging around the university student union. (I am not a pervert, and I really was waiting on my son to get out of classes.)

We had no sooner finished things up in her two-bedroom flat just a few blocks off the campus, than her roommate showed up. I was all set to make my exit, when a tapping on the apartment front door hastened things up a bit.

Angela stood about five foot four and probably weighed a little over one hundred pounds, if that much. She had a thin frame and really nice “knockers”, which were barely held back by her sports bra. Her skin-tight yoga pants left little to the imagination. She had an engaging smile and a very enticing personality.

As Angela’s roommate giddily declared she had discovered “a really cool professor”, Angela sized me up from head to toe. She was probably as surprised to meet me as I was to meet her.

“Really,” Angela remarked as she looked at me, sideways, checking me out. “What do you teach?”

“Human sexuality,” I matter-of-factly replied. Of course, I was lying through my teeth, but it was what had gotten me in the door in the first place.

“And, is this a lab course?” Angela pressed.

“Yes,” I dutifully replied, proffering a pronounced wink. To my surprise, she quickly replied.

“Well, I’m all in.”

I told her that I offered one-on-one sessions, if she was interested.

Angela tossed her backpack on to the couch and suggestively replied, “I like one-on-one sessions.”

It was that easy. I had to be the luckiest fifty-something guy on the planet. I had to take in a deep breath. I had just finished off a quick ‘one-on-one' session with the first girl. Getting ready and satisfying a dubious college coed right after doing her roommate was going to be a challenge.

“I’ve got some free time before my next class,” Angela quickly proffered, biting down on her lower lip, her eyes darting towards my crotch and then quickly over to her roommate, who stood there in silence.

I quickly glanced at my phone. I only had forty-five more minutes until my son would be out of class.

“That’s plenty of time,” said Angela as she headed towards her bedroom, head nodding for me to follow her. I looked at my first conquest, who simply looked back at me in silence, proffering a pronounced wink in my direction.

“Have fun,” she said as I sauntered into the bedroom behind her roommate.

I slipped into the bedroom and found Angela sitting on her bed, her legs uncharacteristically spread, as she lay back on her elbows.

“Tell me about this human sexuality course,” she said, as I closed the bedroom door behind me.

“Well,” I replied, as I approached where she lay on the bed. “It involves the study of environmental issues that affect the human psyche and our sexualities. . .”

I was shooting from the hip. I had no idea what I was really saying.

I stepped between my newfound friend’s legs, as they hung off the side of the bed. Her nipples were strong and taut, poking at the fabric of her sports bra. The outline of her vagina was clearly obvious, since her skin-tight yoga pants left nothing to the imagination.

“Men and women have needs . . .” I said, looking down at her as she looked up at me.

“Yes, we do,” she replied, interrupting me.

‘Sometimes,” I said, “We have to try and be more cognizant of those special needs, and that’s the entire essence of human sexuality.”

“So, do you have a need?” she asked.

“Well,” I replied, “I think my most pressing need was probably taken care of over the last hour by your roommate.”

“Yes, she is good at that,” she replied. “But I have needs as well.”

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

“I can tell,” I replied dutifully.

She pushed herself backwards on the bed until she found the headboard. She patted her hand on the empty space beside her.

Angela was all over me in a split second, thrusting herself on top of me, pushing her lips on to mine, her wicked tongue probing the inner depths of my very being. Oh! My! God! The girl was a great kisser, and she definitely was very horny beyond belief. Her hand found its way to my crotch. Oh Lord!

In an instant, she had me stripped of my shirt. She quickly jettisoned her sports bra. Her 36D-cup boobs were very sensitive to my touches. She shuddered as I ran my hands over her enhanced globes, that filled out her thin frame to perfection.

I was only half-hard, and it would take something special to get me where I would need to be if she wanted to do more than simply kiss. I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to measure up. I quickly explained the predicament.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’ll get you there.”

I stripped out of my pants and my underwear. As I did, she slipped out of her yoga pants. Then she quickly went to work on my manhood. Oh Lord!

She studied my tool and gently teased me with her hands, rubbing her thumb along the backside of the shaft of my cock. She slipped the head of my tool into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. She encircled the head of my tool with her wicked little tongue and then proceeded to lick the entire length of my circumcised tool from my testicles to the knob. Oh Lord!

She stuffed me into her mouth and within seconds I had a fully erect hard-on. Jesus!

“It's my specialty,” she proudly exclaimed. “Guys love my blow jobs!”

I could very easily see why.

Angela didn’t need any prepping. I pushed a lone finger into her vagina. She was already moist and very well self-lubricated. She hummed her approval as I worked my finger back and forth across her hooded clit.

“Don’t stop!’ she pleaded.

She spread her legs and welcomed my advances. I thought for sure she would suffocate me as I dove between her thighs to taste her sweetness. Oh! My! God!

I had only pleasured her for a brief few minutes when she started pleading for me to “put it in.”

I hovered over her, looking down at her lovely and luscious body, as she begged for me to “do it.”

I dipped the head of my tool into the folds of her vagina, and I worked it around using my fingers as she begged for me to put it in her. She reached between her legs and pushed my tool into her pussy. Her eyes widened as I entered her, my pubic bone crashing into hers. She rhythmically matched the thrusting of my hips as I pounded my cock into her tight little pussy.

She raked her nails across my shoulder and cried out, “Oh yesss! Give it to me! Fuck me!”

She closed her eyes and I pushed my mouth onto hers, thrusting my tongue deep into the recesses of her soul. Suddenly, I could feel her flooding the bed with her womanly juices.

“Are you on the pill?” I asked.

“Yes,” she breathlessly replied.

So, at that point, I shot my load deep inside of her, as she cried out “Oh! My God! I can feel you cumming!”

We practically climaxed at the very same time. It was so surreal.

We both lay there for the longest time, simply enjoying the connection. Finally, as mother nature began to take over, I had to withdraw and simply savor the memories created. We lay there for quite a few minutes. I was lost in her world and didn’t want to leave.

I asked her if we could hook up again and she quickly replied, “Oh yeah, that would be great!”

I was late picking up my son from classes. He was waiting on me at the student union when I pulled up.

“So, where have you been?” he asked.

I told him I had lost track of time hanging out in the student union and left to get a bit to eat.

“I know that feeling,” he replied, matter-of-factly. “I get lost in there as well.”

I’m glad he doesn’t know the truth . . .

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments