Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bush University

"Sex. Murder. Danger. What more could you ask for?"

17
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first longer erotic story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy."

Successful university students mastered three goals: they graduated with honours; they gained life-changing experiences; and had as much sex as possible. The last goal was definitely true for those attending Beaver Bush University. Students and staff alike possessed a healthy appetite for all things sexual.

Journalism student Lexi Lovejoy was no exception. Previously known in her hometown as the queen of sluts, Lexi belonged in Beaver Bush. She loved the town and its university, even though she barely knew anyone, except for her gay roommate and his bisexual boyfriend, Archer Pinkerton and Damien King.

Fortunately, Lexi lucked out when met them. Archer’s place screamed of money. Enormous rooms boasted high-ceilings and classy furniture. Abstract paintings adorned the walls. Lexi had no idea how Archer could afford the place on a janitor’s salary, but he managed.

Tardy, as usual, Lexi stumbled into the apartment after surviving a crazy night at The Beaver Bar. With only an hour to shower and eat, wasting time was not an option. 

Last night was a mistake. But fucking that waitress made the headache and queasy stomach worth it. Now she had to suffer through her first journalism class with a wicked hangover and zero sleep. 

Lexi flew into her bedroom, stripping along the way. She was half naked by the time she closed her door. The bedroom didn’t resemble the rest of the apartment. Instead, an old oak dresser, two shabby side tables, with basic reading lamps perched on top, and a double-sized bed with a wrought iron headboard filled the room. Her feet seeped into the shaggy blue carpet one at a time as she stepped out of her pink panties.

Scrutinizing herself in the full mirror above the dresser, Lexi ran her fingers through her long, dark blonde hair that fell to her hourglass waist. Black eyeliner shadowed her wide hazel eyes. Her lips’ red stain had disappeared hours ago. The smell of stale alcohol and smoke lingered in her hair.

Groaning, Lexi picked up her brush and got to work on the knots in her hair.

A moan came from the neighboring bedroom. Probably Archer getting a taste of his boyfriend’s huge black dick. The massive bulge in his pants sported spoke of his size. Too bad Archer wouldn’t let anyone near Damien because Lexi was dying to get that glorious penis inside her.

Damien growled.

Lexi pictured herself storming into Archer’s room, kneeling in front of Damien as he gets fucked from behind, and slipping his massive black cock in her mouth. Twirling her tongue around the rim, sucking its head, licking its shaft.

But the way Archer howled led Lexi to believe Archer was a bottom, not Damien. And Archer wouldn’t dream of letting a woman suck his penis. Damien, though. Supposedly, he swung both ways.

Lexi’s insides tingled.

“Fuck it,” Lexi said to herself as she opened the drawer to her side table and pulled out a pink dolphin vibrator. She stripped off her bra and positioned herself on her bed with nipple rings in the air and legs spread. “Come on, baby. Growl for me.”

Without fail, Damien growled, Archer moaned. Usually when Lexi masturbated, she’d set up candles and have some foreplay with herself. But she was late and needed a shower, so a quickie would have to do.

Lexi squeezed her tits, pulled on the rings, and slapped her nipples until they stung. She watched as tiny bumps formed on her areolas. With the men’s sex cries coming through the walls, Lexi started the vibrator on low. Out of lube, she spit on the shaft of the fake penis, and followed the folds of her wet pussy, avoiding her clit and hole. Circling her lips, Lexi whimpered, nudging her hips towards the vibrator.

Cranking up the speed, Lexi pushed the tip into her hole. Teasing herself, she pulled it out and entered again. She rubbed the length of it against her swollen clit. It sent powerful sensations throughout her vagina. She cried out softly. 

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Archer called out in ecstasy. “Harder! Harder!”

I groaned as I slipped the thick vibrator into my wet pussy. It hummed, massaging my insides. I pushed it in; pulled it out. Again and again. I pressed it on my clit in between thrusts. The rhythm of the vibrator and the lovers’ cries of pleasure sent Lexi on a wild ride. Eager to cum, Lexi pressed the vibrator against her clit again, turning up the speed more, rubbing it rapidly. She cried out her own scream as she soared through the clouds, climaxing at the same time Damien let out his final growl. 

A grin spread across Lexi’s face as she dashed around the room, grabbing clean clothes. Not wasting any time, she jumped in the shower, washing off the previous night’s shenanigans. She rushed to get dressed and made up, hoping to catch a lift with Archer and Damien to Beaver Bush University. 

Wearing a purple t-shirt and black tights, Lexi sauntered into the kitchen, grabbing a banana. She peeled it while staring at Damien, envisioning what his boner would feel like inside her.

“Are you heading to the BBU?” Lexi asked Archer as he downed the last of his coffee. “Think you could give me a lift?”

Archer glowered at me. He was such a treat in the morning.

“I’m kind of busy this morning.”

“Nonsense,” Damien said, finishing a bagel and cream cheese. “We’ve got to go there, anyway. I’m sure we can squeeze Lexi in.”

Archer grumbled as he washed out his coffee mug. Damien winked at her as he passed Archer his plate to wash.

“You’re such an old grump,” Damien said, giving Archer a slap on the ass, kissing his cheek. “Let’s get a move on.”

#

Even with the lift, Lexi was still fifteen minutes late. She cringed as the door slammed behind her. Her face turned red when all heads spun around to see who was interrupting them. 

Rows of desks horseshoed around the room. Journalism classes had the students facing each other as if they were sitting in a boardroom with the professor standing in the middle. 

“Now that we’re all here,” Professor Trite said, glaring at Lexi. He pointed towards the last seat at the opposite end of the room. “Take your seat—”

“Lexi. Lexi Lovejoy.”

“Lovejoy. Are you done intruding my class, Miss Lovejoy?”

I nodded, my face burning red.

“Good. Now, let’s get back to today’s lecture,” he said, before giving Lexi one last glare.

Shit, I’m gonna have to make it up to him, Lexi mused.

She studied him as he read the day’s news about a car crash that killed two elderly pedestrians. He must have been at least fifty. Hopefully, his balls didn’t hang by his knees and his pecker still worked. He looked good otherwise. Handsome. The silver at his temples and his icy blue eyes intrigued Lexi.

Shaking her head to gain focus, Lexi concentrated on Professor Trite’s lecture as she took a seat beside a woman with short auburn hair and green eyes. The woman clicked her tongue, shifting in her seat. She glared at Lexi before turning back to her notes.

“Hi, my name’s Lexi,” Lexi whispered. “Nice to meet you—”

“Odette. Leave me alone, loser.”

What the fuck?

It was time for Lexi to glare.

A cute redhead sitting beside Odette smiled at Lexi. Odette cut her eyes.

“Hey, I’m Harry. Don’t mind Odette. She hasn’t had her morning coffee yet.”

Odette’s face scrunched up. My lips twitched as I held back a grin.

“It’s an interesting time to be a journalist in Beaver Bush,” Professor Trite said. “Someone committed three murders in the past two weeks. All of them on or around campus. Some people think the murderer is associated with this university somehow.”

He paced the middle of the room as he spoke, occasionally stopping in front of the young pretty students, swaying his hips as if ready to fuck them all.

“Assuming the same person did the murders, we don’t have any regular killer, but a serial killer. I’m telling you this, so you are all careful. This killer doesn’t seem to have a preference. Guy. Girl. Young. Old. Anyone fits so far.”

He took a sip from his mug. Lexi stared at his tie. It was the ugliest brown and green striped tie. Hideous.

“Another reason for this announcement is so you keep a keen eye on your surroundings. You’re studying to become future journalists. What’s happening here at Beaver Bush University is gold for first page news.”

Lexi opened her mouth to say something to Odette, changed her mind, and glanced at the two women sitting behind her. Noting the two holding hands, Lexi gave them a welcoming smile.

“Isn’t that crazy?” I whispered. “A serial killer. That’s fucking awesome.”

Intrigued, the two nodded.

“Hey, I’m Lexi.”

“Hi, I’m Selena. And this is Tina.”

Finally, two chicks with decent manners.

Professor Trite raised his voice as he switched the lecture to what an opening line comprised. Lexi turned to see the familiar glare. Annoyed, Lexi said nothing until it was time to pair up and interview one another.

Selena and Tina paired off, as did Odette and Harry. Lexi searched the classroom for someone to interview. Annoyed, she was about to ask the professor if she could threesome a group when a tall, bronzed man approached her. His dark eyes ate her up, stripping her of her clothes. His musky smell made her quiver. Lexi’s insides jumped to full alert. This guy was mega hot. What were the odds of this many good-looking people in one class? This semester was going to be fun.

They sat in the corner of the class, notebooks, and pens in hand, waiting to record their life stories.

“Okay, you first. What’s your name?”

“Brett. Brett Raymond. And we know who you are, Miss Lexi Lovejoy.”

Lexi blushed.

“You’re famous around here. Already getting on the prof’s good side.”

“Sarcastic much?”

“Ah, you love it.”

Lexi stared at Brett, wondering how she could get him alone.

“Okay,” Lexi said, tapping the pen on her chin. “Time for that interview.”

“Well, ladies first. Tell me a bit about yourself.”

“You already know my name. I’m nineteen and an only child of a bartender and a waitress. I lived in a small town a few hours down south.”

“What are your plans for the future?”

“To get you into bed,” Lexi blurted out. She clasped her hand over her mouth. “Shit, did I say that out loud?”

Brett chuckled as he adjusted the front of his jeans.

“Sounds good to me. Name the time and place.”

Flustered, Lexi giggled. She licked her lips, dreaming of possibilities.

“Around eight? At the Bush Bar?” she suggested, running her foot up Brett’s leg.

“It’s a date.”

By the time they made their plans, it was time to present their partner to the rest of the class. Lexi didn’t have a chance to ask Brett any questions, so she improvised. It seemed to fool the others, and Brett found it hilarious. A job well done.

“Want to walk me to Timmy’s for some coffee?” Lexi asked when class finished.

“Ah, no. Sorry. I gotta a meeting soon. But I’ll see you tonight, right?”

“Definitely.” Lexi smiled at him as he gathered his belongings. She watched his firm ass as he sauntered out of the room. I clenched my pussy as I imagined grabbing his ass and sticking my finger in it, making him squirm.

“Be ready with three news articles for the next class,” Professor Trite called out.

Lexi wrote a note about the articles for Brett. Maybe she’d bump into him during the day.

#

“Selena! Tina!” Lexi exclaimed, catching the women’s attention before they left the class. “Do you guys want to hit the bar with me? I’ve got a mean hangover that needs an alcoholic remedy.”

“We’re on our way over there, too,” Selena said, pushing her long, black locks from her shoulder. She flashed a toothy grin. “Come on, let’s get some medicine.”

They made a cute couple. Selena was all voluptuous and fancy, while Tina sported more of a boyish look, with her short dirty-blonde hair and skinny body.

Lexi learned more about Selena and Tina while on their way to the bar. They started dating each other since they started attending the BBU last year, and moved in together last month. As it turned out, their apartment was close to Lexi’s.

“We should study together sometimes,” Tina said as they took their seats at the bar. As usual, the place was packed despite the early hour. “We’d make better study buddies than your roommates.”

“That sounds awesome,” Lexi said, signaling to Jim, the bartender. “What do you ladies want to drink?”

“Bloody Mary for me, please,” Selena said. She pulled Tina in for a kiss. “This beauty will have a screwdriver.”

“Mm, a screwdriver sounds good. Make that two screwdrivers and a Bloody Mary,” Lexi told Jim.

“Anything you say, Lexi,” he said, mixing drinks. He studied them with keen brown eyes and a charming smile. “You know you were the talk of the bar this morning.”

“What do you mean?” She narrowed her eyes at him. Jim had given her trouble ever since she refused to go behind the bar and give him a blowjob during a slow shift last week. 

“We’re all wondering how long it’s gonna take you to screw the bar’s entire staff.”

Lexi gasped.

“You’re just pissed off I didn’t choose you,” Lexi said.

Jim snickered.

“You have me mistaken with someone else. I’m not someone’s choice. I’m a force of nature,” he said, making the drinks. 

“A fart, maybe,” Tina said, raising her eyebrows, waiting for Jim to say something.

He placed them in front of the women and retreated to the opposite end of the bar. Giggling, the three women stared after him, shaking their heads.

“What a jerk,” Tina said, taking a sip of her drink. “Always calling out women who won’t fuck him. I’d never give him the time of day.”

“I’d be shocked if you gave him, or any other man, any. You’re mine, baby.”

Lexi observed as Selena leaned over, shoving her tongue down Tina’s throat. The kiss was passionate. Many patrons gawked at the display of affection. She tried looking away but couldn’t.

“Can you mind our drinks for a sec while we dance?” Selena asked Lexi, pulling Tina out of her seat.

“For sure. Take your time.”

The dance floor had red lights with Trey Songz’s voice filling the air. It would turn anyone on.

After several minutes of watching them grind each other, sucking face, Lexi downed the rest of her drink and ordered another. 

“You know I was just buggin’ back there, right?” Jim asked, leaning on the counter, throwing a rag over his shoulder. “Invitation’s still open if you feel the need to put something in that sexy mouth of yours.”

“Don’t RSVP me anytime soon.” 

Lexi was on her third drink when the ladies returned from their public make-out fest. They glowed, all sweaty and visibly horny.

“Let’s go to our place,” Selena suggested, gulping down her Bloody Mary. “There’s too many people here.”

Their apartment was on the third floor, showing off a wonderful view of the forest south of Beaver Bush. Lexi hugged herself as she stared out the window.

“The forest is making me homesick. I used to go camping with my parents every summer and fall.”

“Is it your first time away from them?” Tina asked, plopping down beside Selena.

“Yeah, pathetic, huh? Don’t get me wrong—I love living out on my own, but I miss them.”

Selena and Tina glanced at each other. Their mouths curved upwards as they communicated silently. Lexi looked at the forest one last time before joining the other two.

“Here. Sit in the middle.” Selena patted the spot in between them. “We’ll help make you feel better.”

Lexi hesitated before taking a seat in the middle of the two horny students. It didn’t bother her. She was turned on herself. Images of them dancing together at the bar kept floating around in her head.

“Just lay back and relax,” Tina purred. She trailed her hand down Lexi’s leg, squeezing gently. “We know how to care for you.”

Selena pushed Lexi’s hair aside, kissing her neck. Eager to get started, she ran her hand up between Lexi’s boobs until she reached Lexi’s chin. Tugging her face, Selena pecked at Lexi’s lips. Slowly dipping her tongue into Lexi’s mouth. The kiss got deeper and deeper. Lexi’s head spun.

Tina moved from massaging Lexi’s leg to her center, feeling her wet mound.

Lexi moaned in pleasure. She’d been with a woman before. Hell, she was with one last night. But she never had sex with two women before. The gentle touches, sensitive kisses, and soft sighs made the entire experience totally different from a menage with two men. She was happy to find out she enjoyed having sex both ways. The more people, the better.

Suddenly, arms flew everywhere. Tina ripped off Lexi’s tights while Selena attacked her t-shirt. Soon enough, clad in a matching white G-string and bra, Lexi’s head spun.

“Oh, you’re so hot,” Selena said, kneading Lexi’s breasts, feeling her nipple rings through the lace material. She reached around and unclipped the bra, letting Lexi’s breasts loose for Selena to suck. Selena licked and sucked, pulling at a nipple ring with her mouth. Sensations ebbed throughout Lexi’s body. “Mm, you taste so good.”

Moaning, Lexi watched as Tina pulled down the G-string and replaced it with her mouth. She licked the folds, sucked at the swollen clit. Slipping her fingers inside Lexi’s warm pussy, Tina flicked her tongue over Lexi’s clit. Suck. Flick. Suck. Flick.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum.”

Lexi cried out as the orgasm struck her, sending her body into space. She couldn’t believe how good it felt. Tina continued sucking. Selena continued tweaking. And Lexi took it all in, floating to heaven.

Lexi reached out to grab Selena’s boob, but Selena pushed her hand away.

“We’re here to please you. Next time, you can take care of us.”

Lexi whimpered as Selena sucked at her tit. She cummed again when Tina shoved half her hand up Lexi’s cunt. Feeling the juices flow out of her, Lexi bucked her hips against Tina’s hand. Tina stuck her thumb in Lexi’s ass and that was it. Lexi climaxed. Her entire body buzzed as she rode the waves of ecstasy.

Satisfied, the girls rested beside each other on the couch. Selena absently stroking Lexi’s tit while Tina cupped Lexi’s pussy.

“Did you like?” Tina asked. A sheepish smile appeared on her face.

“Yes. I experienced nothing like that before.”

Both of them gave Lexi a kiss on the cheek before picking up her clothes.

“The bathroom’s right there,” Tina said. “Once you’re dressed, we can get to studying.”

Lexi scooped up her clothes and headed to the bathroom. She peeked over her shoulder to see Selena and Tina kissing. They probably want to be left alone now, Lexi mused.

#

Feeling awkward, Lexi exited the bathroom just in time to see Selena dive down on Tina. Their clothes strewn all over the floor. The musky smell of sex wafted in the air. 

Unsure of what to do next, Lexi coughed to announce they weren’t alone. 

“Oh, sorry, Lexi. We’re just talking about how wonderful you are.”

Smiling, Lexi picked up her things.

“It’s okay. I gotta go anyway. I got a date with that Brett guy from class.”

Selena and Tina straightened up, smoothing out their hair and what clothes they still had on. 

“Are you sure you gotta leave? We didn’t get very much studying done.”

“Maybe tomorrow, after school. We can meet in the library, so we don’t get distracted.”

Selena laughed.

“Aw, but I love distractions,” Tina said, biting her bottom lip.

“That’s a plan. Thanks for the wild afternoon.”

“No problem, hun. Remember to write those articles for tomorrow, or else Professor Trite will lose his shit again.”

“I hate that guy,” Lexi said, opening the front door. “See you tomorrow.”

They were already making out before Lexi closed the door. Laughing, Lexi replayed the afternoon over in her head. Who thought the day would go like it did? And the fun wasn’t over. Her date with Brett started at eight.

The sky was a bright blue, without a cloud in sight. Deciding to go for a walk instead of running home, Lexi headed towards the BBU. There was a particular professor who needed seducing. Professor Trite didn’t know what he had coming. Lexi knew he wouldn’t be able to refuse her. He wouldn’t want to. She could tell by his lewd way of acting around the female students. What a creep. 

Lexi turned off the main road once the school came into view. She took the alleyway, a shortcut to the journalism department. Glancing at her phone to check the time, Lexi tripped, falling flat on her chest. Her face was mere inches from smashing on the concrete.

“What the fuck?”

Lexi gained her composure and checked out what was trying to kill her. 

A shoe lay a few feet away. A man’s shoe. Lexi shook her head, giving it a good kick. It skidded across the ground, hitting its partner that peeked from behind garbage bags. Only this one was attached to a leg attached to a body. A dead body. To Lexi’s dismay, she recognized the pants and shirt. But especially the tie. It was the same brown and green striped tie she seen earlier that day.

With shaking hands, Lexi lifted the bag covering the face. Sure enough, Professor Trite’s blank stare and bashed in head confirmed what Lexi feared. The serial killer struck again. And this time, he got the professor. Lexi backed away from the body, searched the area, took out her phone, and called nine-one-one.

Several hours later, Lexi arrived home. Exhausted. Shook. 

Archer and Damien jumped to their feet as soon as she entered the room. 

“Lexi!” Archer exclaimed. He rushed over, taking Lexi into his arms. “I just saw on the news. Wasn’t Professor Trite the teacher you had this morning?”

Taken aback, Lexi didn’t think Archer cared enough to have listened to her when she talked about class with Damien earlier that day.

Lexi nodded. She opened her mouth to tell them more. But instead, she produced a wail and tears. She shook as Archer hugged her, soothing her. He guided her to the table, making her sit down. Damien had a hot chocolate waiting for her.

“Here,” he said. “This always made me feel better.”

Lexi’s polite smile wavered through the tears. 

“I’m sorry. Not sure why it’s bothering me so much. I barely knew him. But finding him like that, all broken, with his head smashed in. I can’t get the image out of my head.”

“You found him?” Damien screeched. He wrapped his arms around her. “You poor woman.”

“The cops said I just missed the killer. That I was lucky.”

This wasn’t the way Lexi wanted to appreciate Damien, but she needed the hug just as bad as any fuck. She murmured a thank you as he released her, sitting beside her. Archer on the other side. 

“So, what happened?” Damien asked.

Archer frowned and shook his head.

“Don’t bug her about that now. I’m sure she had to relay what happened to the police a hundred times today. Am I right?”

Lexi nodded. Miserable.

“I need to take a shower. Thanks for the hot chocolate.”

They didn’t put up a fuss. Their solemn expressions spoke volumes. They felt sorry for her. Lexi hated when people felt sorry for her. 

Time to shake off the day’s trauma, Lexi thought as she turned on the shower. She still had a date that night. Some people would think she’s nuts going on a date after finding a dead body, but shit, she needed to get laid—badly. Hopefully, Brett had the same idea.

Lexi let the warm water spray on her, rivulets running down her body. She pushed images of the professor out of her head, trying to replace it with Selena and Tina. They had been such a help before. She’d love seeing them again. Maybe if it didn’t work out with Brett, she’d mosey over to their apartment and see if they wanted a replay of today.

After washing up and getting dressed, Lexi joined the men in the kitchen.

“Lexi, we’re making spaghetti. Do you want some?”

#

“Thank you, but I’m going out to meet someone,” Lexi said, pouring herself a glass of water. “I got a date.”

Archer and Damien glanced at each other with eyebrows raised.

“You’re still going out?” Damien asked, stirring a pot of spaghetti sauce. “Even after everything that’s happened today?”

“Yup. I need to get laid.”

Damien snickered.

Archer hushed him up. He studied Lexi closely.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Lexi? I don’t think you should go. You need to rest.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll get some rest afterwards.”

“But Lexi—”

“Archer, I know you mean well, but seriously, I’m fine.”

The men talked with their eyes. Lexi hated when they did that. But after ten years together, all it took was one look for them to know what the other was thinking.

“We’ll put some away for you then,” Damien mumbled, testing the sauce. “It’s really good.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“We want to. Besides, I made way too much. Probably going to have enough for the week.”

Lexi nodded, downing the rest of her water.

“I’m out of here.”

“Lexi,” Archer said solemnly. “Be careful.”

Students and other patrons swarmed the Beaver Bar that evening with Professor Trite’s death on everyone’s lips. Some cried, others laughed, but mostly, people sat in fear. It was the fourth murder in a month. All of which happened around the university. Rumors of the school shutting down filled the bar. Unanswered questions spilled out of drunk people’s mouths: who was the killer? And who would he go after next?

Lexi ignored all the chatter. Avoiding the drama, Lexi didn’t tell anyone she was the one who found the professor’s body. Instead, she sipped at her screwdriver and waited for Brett.

“Well, well, well. Look at what we got here,” Harry from class said, taking a seat across from Lexi. “Did you come to hear the gossip? It’s crazy tonight.”

“No, not really. I’m meeting Brett.”

“Oh. You’re dating Brett?” Harry pouted. “I was hoping we could hang out sometime.”

“Aren’t you with Odette?” Lexi asked, taking another sip. She wiggled in her seat, searching for a way to get him to leave.

“Yes, he is,” Odette said from behind Lexi. “What business is it of yours?”

Lexi glanced at Odette in time to see her glare her famous glare at the both of them.

“Babe, we were just talking.”

Lexi stared at him. No wonder Odette was such a bitch. Her man had a wandering eye. She’d better watch herself. Lexi knew exactly how to seek revenge if she needed to. It’d be easy to seduce him.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

“What were you talking about, then?” Odette asked, taking a seat beside her man, who was practically drooling over Lexi. 

“What do you think?” he retorted. “The professor’s murder, of course. I wonder who it is.”

Odette took a shot of some creamy white liquor. 

“Well, you must know something, Lexi. I saw you talking with the cops at the crime scene.”

“You were there?” Harry gaped at Lexi. “What happened?”

Lexi glowered at Odette. Why couldn’t the chick keep her big mouth shut?

“I found him in the alleyway. I called the cops. They asked me a bunch of questions and that was it.”

“What did they ask you?” Harry asked.

Lexi shrugged. Blowing out a long breath, she wondered where Brett was and if he’d save her from this torture or join in on the fun.

“Typical questions. I wasn’t much help. I saw nothing. All I did was trip over a dead person’s shoe.”

“Did you see who did it?” Odette asked. She looked genuinely intrigued. “Are the cops any closer to catching the guy?”

“No, I didn’t. And I have no idea where they are in the investigation.”

Harry chewed on his thumb, thinking.

“You should write an article about it for tomorrow,” he suggestions. “Maybe the Busy Beaver will pick it up.”

Lexi’s heart ached at the suggestion. It was her biggest dream to see her name and work in print. 

“I can’t write an article about myself.”

“I can write it. Why don’t we meet up tomorrow in the morning, say, in the library, at nine?”

Odette did her famous glare at Harry’s suggestion.

“Do we even know if we got class tomorrow? The professor’s dead.” Odette crossed her arms, shaking her head. She mumbled something, but Lexi couldn’t understand the words. “Whatever. Fuck her if you want. I don’t care anymore.”

Odette scraped her chair across the floor as she jumped from her chair and stormed out of the bar. Harry followed her with his eyes, but didn’t budge.

“Will you come?” Harry asked, looking back at Lexi. Hope spilled out of him, like a puppy with a bone. “Will you?”

Realizing he’d nag the shit out of her until she agreed, Lexi nodded with a frown.

“Excellent. Tomorrow. Nine o’clock. In the library.”

To Lexi’s mortification, Brett showed up at that very moment. He looked puzzled as he stared down at them. 

“Hi, Brett. You know Henry.”

“It’s Harry,” Harry said, wounded. “Yeah, I saw you in class. You’re the one with five brothers, right?”

Lexi smiled as she remembered the made-up life she created for Brett.

“Sure,” Brett said. He rocked on his heels, waiting for Harry to move. “I thought I saw Odette leaving. Shouldn’t you go find her?”

Finally, a little guilt splashed across Harry’s eyes. He nodded, saying bye as he left. 

“What was that all about?” Brett asked. 

“Homework. He wants to interview me for class.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because he finds I’m interesting.”

“I find you interesting.” Brett inched forward in his seat.

“Do you now?” Lexi leaned forward. “What would you say if I told you I find you quite intriguing myself.”

“I’d say we should do something about that.”

“Now?”

“Now.”

“You’re place or mine?” 

“I live down the street,” Brett said, downing the rest of his beer. “My roommate should be at work so we’ll have the place to ourselves.”

#

“Thirsty?” Brett asked, opening the fridge door in his kitchenette. “We’ve got beer, beer, and more beer.”

“How about a beer?” Lexi giggled. The laugh sounded alien to her, but felt good at the same time.

“Beer it is then,” he said, pulling out two bottles. He twisted off the tops, passing one to Lexi. “Come. Let’s sit.”

Completely at ease, Lexi followed him to the futon taking up most of the space in the living room. Brett put some jazz on and dimmed the lights before plopping down beside Lexi.

“You’re presumptuous,” Lexi said, taking a swig of her beer. 

“What?”

“The lights. The music.”

“Just making sure you’re comfortable,” Brett said, tucking a strand of hair behind Lexi’s ear. “I want you to have a good time. Especially after what happened today.”

Lexi cut her eyes.

“What happened today?”

Brett raised an eyebrow.

“Um, the murder. Why? What else happened?”

“Nothing,” Lexi said, shaking her head. 

“Lexi, what happened?”

Not wanting to talk anymore, Lexi took Brett’s beer and set both drinks aside. She mounted Brett and simply stared at him. No one moved.

“Lexi—”

Lexi dove in for a kiss. She plunged her tongue into Brett’s mouth, tugging at his hair to bring him closer. He didn’t stop her. She relished the dance their tongues made. But it wasn’t enough. She wanted more.

With a heat building inside her, Lexi proceeded to grind against Brett unashamed. He dug his fingers into her hips, guiding her. Lexi released his mouth from her kiss, pulled her t-shirt off, and dove in for more kisses. 

Brett didn’t waste any time. He tore her bra off and threw it across the room. 

“These look like fun,” Brett said. Admiring his view, Brett pulled at the metal nipple rings, sending delicious sensations throughout Lexi’s body. He leaned in, sucked one, then the other. “Mm. They taste as good as they look.”

“Take this off.” Lexi tugged at his shirt, ripping it off to reveal fine, dark chest hair covering firm pecks. Both of them got to their feet, removing the rest of their clothes. “Lay down.”

Brett obeyed. 

Lexi mounted his face. She leaned down and took his long cock in her mouth. She stroked it while sucking the tip. 

Brett moaned into her wet pussy. He licked her folds while she licked his shaft. Her legs trembled when he sucked her clit. She gasped when he stuck his fingers inside both of her holes. She took his cock deep down her throat until she gagged. She pulled it out and licked around the rim of his head before sucking it down again.

“I want more,” Lexi panted as she rose from Brett. “Fuck me.”

“As you wish,” he said, grabbing her by the waist. He flung her onto the futon, held her hands in place. He rubbed his penis against her, but wouldn’t enter her. “You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes!”

“Say it. Tell me you want to fuck me.”

“I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me. Please. Now.”

Lexi cried out as Brett plunged inside her. His long cock filled her whole. He pounded her as she wrapped her legs around him. Groaning, she bit his shoulder as he pulled out and switched holes. She scratched his back, leaving thin trails of blood. He growled in ecstasy. 

There were no more thoughts of murder or death flooding Lexi’s mind. All she could think about was his cock jackhammering her ass. 

“More! More!”

Brett pumped harder. Lexi reached down for her clit. She rubbed it frantically. An orgasm grew inside her. She pulled at a nipple ring and rubbed her clit as he pounded her ass. 

Then Brett stopped. He just stopped.

“What’s going on?” Lexi asked, panting.

“I want you to go on all fours.”

Lexi obliged. 

“Close your eyes.”

Intrigued, Lexi listened. A cloth slipped over her face, leaving room for her mouth and nose. She expected him to take position, but she felt nothing.

“Brett?”

“Don’t move.”

Lexi waited, but still, he didn’t touch her. She was about to remove the blindfold when Brett traced her back with his fingers. 

“What took you so lo—”

He slapped her ass, hard.

Lexi cried out, reveling in the pleasurable pain.

“That’s for scratching my back,” he said, positioning himself behind her. “And this is for fun.”

He slipped his dick into Lexi’s drenched cunt. She started to buck, but he stopped her.

“I’m not done yet. Stay still.”

Lexi protested until she felt something big and smooth enter her ass. She stiffened. Suddenly, a buzzing sound filled the room, and Lexi’s ass began to vibrate. 

“Oh, shit! Yes! Brett! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Brett fucked her pussy with his cock, her ass with a vibrating rubber dick. In a frenzy, Lexi rocked into Brett as hard as she could. 

“Brett, please.”

“Tell me what you want. Tell me now.”

“I want you. I want—”

Lexi howled in sheer delight. 

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Brett pulled out. Moments later, Lexi heard a strangled sound and felt warm jizz spill onto her lower back.

Lexi pulled the blindfold off and turned towards Brett. She wrapped her hand around his cock, shoving the tip into her mouth. She sucked. Hard. Brett moaned as Lexi swallowed every last drop. 

They fell to the futon, breathless and dizzy. 

“I needed that,” Lexi said.

“I bet. Especially after finding the professor.”

“How do you know I found the professor?”

“I have my ways.” Brett grinned. 

Did Odette tell him? Harry didn’t have enough time to tell him, so it had to be Odette.

“Odette told you.”

“Who’s Odette?”

Half-dressed now, Lexi studied his face. Brett looked amused. 

“What’s the rush, beautiful?”

“I just remembered I have some shit to do at home,” Lexi said as she pulled on her tights. “I had a really good time.”

“Night doesn’t have to end yet.”

#

Lexi finished getting dressed, saying nothing.

“Hey, what’s the rush for?” Brett asked, stepping into his boxers. “Night’s still young.”

Lexi leaned over and gave Brett a kiss goodbye.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Lexi said. “I had a fun time.”

Brett complained, but Lexi split just the same. She could have stayed longer, but she had an uneasy feeling she couldn’t shake. 

If she felt nervous before, the walk home had her outright paranoid. She rushed through the lonely, dark streets, occasionally peeking over her shoulder. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Someone was following her. She knew it. 

Lexi’s fast pace turned into a run until she reached the front door of the apartment. Locking the door after her, Lexi snuck into her room and jumped in the shower before Archer or Damien stopped her.

Sunlight eked through the window, waking Lexi up from a troubled sleep. Comfortably naked, she stretched her sore limbs. That run last night did a number on her muscles. 

Rolling over, she checked the time on her phone.

“Shit! I’m late.”

Jumping out of bed, Lexi scrambled to get ready. She chose a white tank top and a flared red skirt. Brushing her blonde hair into a high ponytail, she pondered on what she would tell Harry. Did she really want him writing a piece about her? She wanted to write the news, not be it.

Archer and Damien already left, so Lexi had to walk to school. She was fine until she came to the alleyway. Wary of the shortcut, Lexi debated on whether or not to take it. 

“If you want to be a good journalist, you can’t let a dead body scare you,” Lexi said to herself.

Straightening her back, holding her head high, Lexi turned up the alleyway. Police tape surrounded the area Lexi found the body. A chalk outline reminded her of how she found him. Shivers ran up Lexi’s spine as she stared at the scene. 

A loud crash made Lexi jump. She spun around, searching for the killer. But it was merely a cat knocking over a metal garbage can. 

“Fuck this shit.” Lexi ran, not caring if she got all sweaty. With muscles screaming, she only stopped running once she’d reached the university’s main doors. Gaining her composure, Lexi headed towards the library. 

The floor was eerily quiet. Usually, students swarmed the place, but today, there was no one. The only sound was that of Lexi’s footsteps echoing down the hall as she walked. 

No one was in the library either. 

Maybe Harry gave up and left already? Lexi wondered hopefully. 

“Harry?” Lexi called out.

What sounded like books fell to the floor in the distance. Lexi turned towards the racket, searching. As she approached where the noise came from, a gurgling sound grew louder and louder. She heard a moan mixed in. It sounded like Harry. 

Lexi sped up her step, narrowing in on the noise. She searched the aisles of bookcases. Fear bloomed in Lexi’s gut. 

Something’s not right, she thought. 

“Harry?”

“Here,” a faint voice managed to say.

“Harry!” 

Harry lay on the floor, throat slashed, blood bubbling. Lexi ran to his side, slipping in blood. She pressed down on the wound. It was everywhere. Blood-caked books lay scattered all around them. The front of Harry’s former blue jacket was now crimson. Soon enough, Lexi’s white shirt was soaked with his blood as well.

“Who did this? Harry? Who is he?”

The panic in his eyes, the way his hands grasped her hand covering his neck, and the blood—oh God—the blood seeping from him in buckets told Lexi he wouldn’t make it. The warm, bubbling blood alone spoke of death.

But still, Lexi dialed nine-one-one for the second time in twenty-four hours. 

“Help!” she screamed into the phone. “He’s dying. We’re at the library at Beaver Bush University. Please hurry. There’s so much blood.”

Harry’s eyes rounded just before the light in them went out. Lexi let out a sob.

“He’s dead.”

“And it’s all your fault,” a female said from behind.

“Odette. Did you do this? Did you kill Harry?”

Sauntering closer, Odette held a bloody blade and an evil smile.

“But why?”

“It’s your fault, Lexi. You just couldn’t leave my man alone. All he’s been thinking about is you and that damn story. I should have taken care of you yesterday in the alley.”

Backing up as much as possible, Lexi looked for an escape route. The knife scared her; as did Odette’s eyes. They were empty. They were the eyes of a killer—a serial killer.

“But why? Odette, why’d you kill all those people? And Harry. How could you?”

She was getting closer, swinging the blade nonchalantly. 

“Why? You want to know why?” Odette snarled. “Maybe it’s because people keep pissing me off. Yelling at me, embarrassing me, cheating on me. People gotta pay. You included.”

Odette lunged just as Lexi found her footing. Barely avoiding the blade, Lexi hightailed it through the bookcases with Odette close at her heels. Lexi glanced over her shoulder. Odette was catching up, blade in hand.

“I’m going to get you, you little bitch,” Odette snarled.

“You’re nuts!” Lexi screamed back. Lexi skidded as she ran around the corner of the last bookcase. It slowed her down enough for Odette to slice into Lexi’s arm. She screamed in pain. Blood flowed freely as Lexi ran around the computer table, keeping it as a barrier between them. 

“You won’t get away,” Odette barked.

“The cops are coming.”

Odette growled, jumping onto the table. Lexi picked up a keyboard, swung with everything she had in her, connecting with Odette’s chin. Pain rippled through Lexi’s arm. She swung again, this time slamming it down on Odette’s hand. The blade flew loose with a clatter. They looked at each other, eyes wide. Both scrambled for the blade. 

They reached the blade at the same time, each grabbing an end. Luckily for Lexi, she grabbed the haft of the blade.

Lexi yanked the blade, slicing into Odette’s hand. Odette cried out as she lunged toward Lexi. They tumbled to the floor. With the blade still in hand, Lexi grappled with Odette, fighting for the upper hand. Rolling over one another, Lexi struggled to keep the blade out of reach. 

Odette grabbed Lexi’s wrist and bit down—hard. 

Lexi cried out as she dropped the blade.

Odette snatched it up, straddled Lexi, raising the blade, ready to stab the blonde in the heart. 

“Odette, please. You don’t have to do this.”

“Shut up. You made me kill him. He was all I had.”

Lexi searched for something to say to get through to the serial killer. But nothing came. Death circled around them. Waiting. 

Odette brought the blade down, but stopped just before it sliced into Lexi’s chest.

“You know killing isn’t for everyone. You don’t have the stomach for it. But me? I love killing. Do you want to know my favourite way to kill someone is?”

Lexi stared into the emptiness in Odette’s eyes. If she could only keep her talking, maybe the police or security would make it there before Odette killed her.

“Odette, please.”

“I’ll show you.” Odette steadied the blade against Lexi’s neck. “I could stab you in the heart. Get it over and done with. But that’s no fun. I want to see you suffer. I want to—”

A thick book the size of an encyclopedia smashed into Odette’s head from behind. She slumped down on top of Lexi, knocked out. Confused and relieved, Lexi pushed the woman off of her.

“Lexi. Are you alright?” Brett asked, chest heaving, book in hand. His expression was full of concern as he helped her to her feet. “What the hell happened?”

Lexi retrieved the blade before taking several steps back. Her hands shook as she realized how close she was to dying. 

“She’s the killer. She killed Harry. Oh! Harry! Harry’s over at the other end of the library. He died. He just died. And then she went after me. She almost killed me.”

Tears streamed down Lexi’s face. Brett took the blade from her, wrapping his arms around her, squeezing tight. They stayed that way until the police came, waiting to see if Odette woke up. She didn’t.

#

Several hours later, Lexi arrived home sporting seven stitches and a nagging headache. The police had kept her and Brett for questioning. They were particularly interested in Lexi because she had called about two murders two days in a row. 

Eventually, they let her go. To her dismay, Brett was gone by the time they released Lexi, so she walked home alone. To avoid replaying the day’s events in her head, Lexi daydreamed about last night’s date with Brett. 

That was the only thing that would make her feel better. A really good fuck. But Brett disappeared, and she didn’t want to upset Selena and Tina, so it seemed like her vibrator was her only savior.

Lexi entered her apartment, called out for Archer and Damien, but got no answer. Sighing, Lexi peeled off her bloody clothes as she headed towards her bathroom. She taped up her arm so the water wouldn’t go on her stitches and jumped in the shower. 

Dressed in a long pajama shirt and fuzzy socks, Lexi made herself a hot chocolate. Just as she sat down on the couch, Damien showed up.

The first thing he noticed was her arm.

“Lexi! What happened?”

Sighing, Lexi went over the story one more time. Damien grew from concerned to mortified. He swallowed every word she said as he sat by her, thighs touching.

“That’s terrible. Are you okay? Does it hurt?”

“Not really. I took some extra strength Tylenol before.”

Damien wrapped his arm around Lexi. She lowered her head until it was resting on his shoulder. He grazed his finger around the cut. Lexi caught her breath.

“Did that hurt?”

“No. It’s turning me on, actually.” Lexi snuggled in closer. “I always wondered what sex with you would be like.”

“Really?” Damien said, surprised. “Why didn’t you ever act on it?”

“Do you have to ask? Archer would kick my ass.”

Damien chuckled. 

“Archer doesn’t give a shit about women. He doesn’t want to have sex with them, but he knows I feel the need for a female sometimes. He doesn’t mind.”

Lexi’s heart skipped a beat. His touch burned her skin, heating her blood. 

“To tell you the truth, I’ve been wondering” — he got to his feet — “what you’re like in bed, as well.” Damien said. “Come with me.”

Damien led Lexi to her room. He closed the door. Locked it. 

“Are you sure about this?” Lexi asked.

Damien nodded.

“You?”

Lexi nodded.

Damien backed Lexi into the wall. He closed in, wrapping his enormous hands around Lexi’s waist. He ducked his head, delivering a soft kiss, dipping his tongue deep in her mouth. Lexi’s head floated away, watching from a distance. She entwined her fingers behind his neck, pulling him in closer. 

Pulling up Lexi’s pajama shirt, Damien grinded against Lexi. He undid his pants, lifting Lexi up so he could plunge into her. Lexi whimpered as he filled her with his thick, black cock. It was everything she imagined it would be, and more. 

Lexi bucked her hips as Damien plowed into her. He bit at her neck and shoulder, releasing a low growl that vibrated through her, warming her insides. 

Pushing off the wall, Lexi urged for Damien to get off the wall. He held her in mid-air, bouncing her up and down on his shaft. Determined, he walked over to the bed and lowered her on it. He positioned himself to enter her again, but she stopped him.

“I want your cock in my mouth,” Lexi said, batting her eyes up at him. “I want to taste you.”

Damien’s wide grin grew even bigger as he straightened himself out. His enormous black cock glistened with Lexi’s pussy juices, standing fully erect and proud. Lexi licked her lips as she kneeled in front of him. She took his throbbing penis into her hands, stroking his shaft, massaging his balls. 

“You’re so big.”

“Suck it, baby. Suck it now.”

Lexi adjusted herself on her knees. She started at the base of his cock. She ran her tongue up his thick dick. Licking the rim of his head, Lexi savored the salty taste of him. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, sucking as deeply as possible. 

“I can’t fit you all in. You’re so fucking big.”

Damien chuckled.

Lexi licked, sucked, stroked, and massaged. Damien lost his hands in her hair, fucking her face. A deep moan filled the room as Lexi rubbed the tip of his cock while sucking on his balls. 

Damien stepped back and picked Lexi up again, throwing her onto the bed. Lexi’s head spun as he filled her again. She lost control as he pounded her, crying out in ecstasy as she cummed. He pulled out and jacked off until his jizz spilled all over her stomach and tits. 

They laid together for several minutes, coming back down to Earth. Lexi stared up at him, dazed.

“Thank you for this. I really needed it.”

“Was I as good as you thought?”

“Better. I can’t believe how big you are.”

“We’ll have to do it again sometime, if it’s alright with Archer.”

Did they ever. By God, did they ever. 

#

Odette started stirring just as the police showed up. Words spilled over one another as Lexi and Brett explained what had transpired. The paramedics stitched up Lexi’s cut. The cops arrested Odette. Harry’s body lay waiting for the coroner to collect it. The cops released Lexi and Brett after an hour of questioning.

“We stopped the serial killer, Lexi. Investigative journalism, here we come.”

“Shit. Speaking of journalists.” Lexi ducked around the corner. She pulled Brett into hiding with her. “We can’t go out that way. The journalists are swarming. I really don’t want to be first page news.”

Brett peered up the hallway to where people from Channel Five, Channel Twelve, and several other channels crowded the doorway.

“Let’s go around the back.” Brett grabbed Lexi’s hand, leading her the opposite way. “I can’t believe Odette killed all those people.”

“I overheard a cop say something about her being a sociopath. Do you think she was mentally ill?”

Brett thought about it for a moment.

“I think all killers, especially serial killers, have something wrong with their heads. You can’t be mentally stable and kill someone.”

“What about if you do it in self-defense? Police. Soldiers.”

“Hmm. True, but I’m talking about those who do it for no reason.”

They reached the door and peeked outside. With no one in sight, they ran towards the alleyway where Lexi found the professor. They slowed down their step as they approached the sight.

“How are you feeling?” Brett asked, staring down at the chalk line and police tape. “You’ve had a couple of crazy days.”

“A bit shaken up. But to tell you the truth, I want is to get laid and forget the whole thing.”

“Really? After all that, you still want to get fucked?”

“Yes. Sex is always on my mind. Isn’t it on yours?”

“Well, yeah. But I’m a guy. We’re always sex-crazed.”

“I’m just as horny as the next guy. I’m not a prude.”

Brett stared into Lexi’s eyes. 

“I didn’t think you were.”

He leaned over, gently kissing her soft lips. He guided her towards a picnic table close-by.

“This is someone’s yard,” Lexi said, breathless. “We’ll get in trouble.”

“No one can see us from here. Don’t worry.”

Brett lifted her onto the table part of the picnic table. Kissing her deeply, he massaged her breasts. He pulled at the nipple rings under her clothes, making her moan. She wreathed her legs around his waist, grinding into him. After unzipping his pants, Brett raised her skirt and pushed her thong to the side. Waisting no time, he slipped his fat cock into Lexi’s wet pussy. She leaned back, giving Brett access to her chest. He lifted her top and bra, sucking greedily. 

Not wanting anyone to hear them, Lexi moaned as quietly as she could. She gazed up at the midday sun hiding behind a thin layer of clouds. This was a new experience for her. She’d never had sex outside before. Especially not in some stranger’s yard. 

“I’m gonna cum,” Lexi whimpered. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum for me, baby. Cum.”

Lexi cried out as orgasmic waves crashed through her body. Brett followed seconds later. They clung to each other as they floated back to reality. 

A door creaked open. 

“Hello? Is someone out there?” An old lady with purple hair and coke-bottle glasses said. “I heard you. Get out, I say, before I call the cops.”

They didn’t want to have to deal with cops again. Brett zipped up his jeans. Lexi adjusted her top, bra, thong, and skirt. 

“Hello?”

Brett and Lexi giggled as they snuck out of the yard. But they didn’t get out unseen. 

“Hey! Hey, you. What are you doing in my yard? Jeff! Jeff! Call the police. We have intruders.”

Not looking back, they laughed as they ran away.

“Thanks for that.” Lexi bumped into Brett playfully before taking his hand in hers. “I’m starting to like you.”

“Are you now?”

“Yes.”

“I like you, too.”

Lexi smiled, internally hugging herself. 

“Walk me home?”

Brett nodded. 

They walked in silence, holding hands. They were still holding hands when they reached Lexi’s place. 

“Oh, my God! Lexi!” Damien exclaimed as Brett and Lexi entered the apartment. “It happened again?”

“What did?”

“You’re all over the news. Your pictures, your names. They’re everywhere.”

“Shit.” That wasn’t what Lexi wanted. She glanced up at Brett, who shrugged his shoulders. “I guess there isn’t much we can do about it.”

Archer strolled into the room, noting Brett. 

“And who’s this fine specimen?”

“Brett. Nice to meet you …”

“Archer. And this handsome man is Damien.”

Brett nodded again and glanced at Lexi.

“Well, I best be on my way.”

“No. No. No,” Damien said, getting to his feet. “Stay. We want to learn more about Lexi’s new hero.”

“Wow. How much did the reporters find out?”

“Enough to know you saved our sweet girl here.”

Lexi grinned as she watched Brett decide on what to do.

“You can sleep over …”

Brett’s eyes lit up at the idea of future shenanigans. 

“Sure. Why not?”

“That’s my hero.” Lexi stood on her tiptoes and shamelessly kissed Brett before taking his hand in hers. “Come sit, baby. We can stream a movie. The guys don’t mind.”

“We’re going out, actually.”

Brett followed Lexi into the living room, where she put on Fast and Furious. Damien said it was a great movie. Too bad Brett and Lexi didn’t get a chance to watch it. The couple spent the entire evening kissing and fucking.

Lexi was in heaven despite a day of hell. And that was the way she liked it. 

Published 
Written by Belle_Piron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments