Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All-Nighter

"Friends with benefits reunite for a night of lovemaking..."

29
2 Comments 2
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Back in my freshman year of college, there was this girl I used to fuck. It was a nearly uncomplicated friends-with-benefits type deal with the minor complication that she had obvious feelings for me throughout most of it. Her name was Heather. She was about five inches shorter than me with long brown hair and matching eyes. She had big tits, maybe Ds, and a wide ass.

I liked her well enough as a friend and, during this time period, we spent so much time together in addition to fucking almost every night, that we might as well have been dating, though I never acknowledged it. In my freshman year, we schedued out our sex lives, coming to one another's dorms in the middle of the day when our respective roommates' had classes scheduled. This was the first time in my life I had a regular sexual partner and we were busy.

We were exclusive, too, if only because I hated parties and couldn't be bothered trying to findanyone else to hook up with - though we discussed the idea of having a threesome several times. Honestly, it was probably some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. Sometimes, I regret leading her on for so long. Sometimes, I regret not outright dating her.

Anyway, I did eventually feel guilty enough to break off the relationship, or whatever we had. I wasn't going to be with her and I knew continuing to fuck her was wrong. So, we separated and eventually I had another short-lived relationship.

A year passed and my relationship ended and mine and Heather's friendship restarted, shakily at first. 

Then, came Easter break. As it happened, both of us decided not to go home for the three-day weekend, but my roommate did. Heather and I and a mutual friend ended up in my room for a while. He invited us to a party he knew about and left after some time, saying he'd meet us there.

At this point, we'd both been drinking and now we were alone in the silence of my room. I think we both knew what was about to happen, but we probably couldn't have guessed the extent of it.

We were standing there from having just said goodbye to our friend and we continued to talk. About what, I have no idea. Somehow, we came to the subject at hand.

"I can't believe how much we used to fuck."

"I know. Like rabbits."

Silence.

"It's strange, though," I said. "Now, you've seen everything. I don't mind..."

I pulled out my dick to show her. Though there wasn't much to show. I was only slowly hardening. I hadn't consciously thought about fucking her at this point. I had genuinely just noticed how now that we were friends, but still familiar with one another's nudity. I didn't notice how close we had dirfted together.

Now, we were standing against the bed, my cock out. She looked up at me and I pushed into her. We kissed.

She reached down and gripped my cock, making it instantly hard, and sank to her knees. I hardly waited for her to get all the way down before I pressed my dick into her mouth and held the back of her head. It felt good, but I didn't let her suck on it for long before I hoisted her up onto the bed, peeled down her leggings, and pressed my mouth between her legs. She was stripping off her clothes faster than I could get them off of her as I scrambled into the bed after her.

Now, her hand was on the back of my head and her pussy was throbbing wet.

I climbed into the bed after her, undressing.

"We have to stop doing this," she said.

I knew she was right. We both knew that this was only going to make things more difficult for each other. But we were breathing hard and we wanted it. I pushed her head down into the pillows and she arched her back obediently. I pushed inside of her.

The drink, the sex, and the excitment turned much of the rest of the night into a blur. I fucked her on her back. She rode me. I turned her around and fucked her from behind again.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

"This is my favorite position," she told me, woozily, I and fucked her harder.

I sucked on her tits. I ate her out. She choked on my cock. I fucked her harder.

At this point, I had drunk just enough that I was losing sensation in my cock. I could keep it up and the sex still felt good, but I could hold out on cumming indefinitely. She shook underneath me with reverberating orgasms several times, but I kept drilling into her with her own wetness spilling out of her and bursts. We must have fucked in the bed for an hour before we were both covered in sweat and her legs were drenched in her own cum.

We paused in a moment of exhaustion with me laying on top of her, my cock still thrusting gently into her. We're lying in a puddle of sweat. By then, I was exhausted and my own orgasm was eluding me. Feeling disgusting and covered in our liquids, I decided it was time to stop.

"Let's get in the shower," I said. She nodded numbly into the mattress.

We got up and I wrapped her in my roommate's towel.

We had to dash across the common room of my suite and into the bathroom. As it happens, one of my upstairs roommates was home and ascending the steps. I think she saw us, blinking confusedly as I followed Heather into the shower. I felt my dick grow harder again.

With the door shut behind us, I pulled Heather's towel off of her and she stepped in after me. The shower itself was tiny. There was nowhere for us to be but on top of one another. My cock rubbed across her belly and I pulled her into a kiss. She held my cock, slowly stroking it while we rocked backwards and forwards drowsily, our mouths glued to one another.

Though I never truly softened that night, we stood like this with the water cascading around us until I was hard again. Then, I flipped her around and pushed myself into her again. The wetness she had built up throughout the night had been washed away in the shower, but she was still tight and longing.

With the hot water spilling down around us, I pounded her from the back. She pressed her hands against the back wall and bent over. She was the perfect height for this position. The water splashed between us noisily and she moaned.

It was too loud. We got out of the shower, leaving the water running (sorry, Earth) to mask our echoing lovemaking, and I threw one of her legs over the countertop to continue.

I could feel myself finally ready to cum and pulled out of her to spill across her back - too late. It dripped out of her between her quaking legs as I held her against me.

When we went back to my room, I had to change the sheets. The sweat from our lovemaking had soaked through to the industrial-strength plastic college mattress. I left the sweat-drenched remnants in a heavy clod on the floor.

I lent her a baggy t-shirt and we climbed into bed together. By then, it was close to 3 a.m. I don't know when we started or how long our shower fuck was, but the session had left us both exhausted. With the thin walls and the echo of the bathroom, I'm sure more than my upstairs roommate heard us, though the dorm was emptier than usual because of the break. She curled up into me and we slept it off. In the morning, we both regretted what had happened and agreed it shouldn't happen again. But I was still naked and she had nothing on the bottom. We figured it wouldn't hurt.

And of course it happened again. And again. At the time, I had very few friends and few of hers drank. So whenever she came over for a few beers, we would inevitably end up alone, half drunk, and lonely.

Every time it happened, we swore it would be the last. We kept up like this until it was like it had been those years ago. But no matter how much it happened, it was never like our all-nighter again.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments