Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taste of College Life

"Left alone with my sister's college roommate"

83
17 Comments 17
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Written for the "Dirty Talk" competition."

“Oh my god! Holy shit!” cried the blonde, stepping out of the bathroom naked, rubbing her wet hair with a towel. “Fuck! Justin, I forgot you were here.”

“Oh... sorry, Andi,” I mumbled, politely turning away as she wrapped the towel around herself, but not before I’d gotten a good look at her gorgeous body and filed the image away in my ‘spank bank’ for later.

“It’s alright,” she said. “You can turn around now. Where’s your sister?”

“She went to class,” I answered. “I think she had an exam or something. She said she’d be back in a few hours.”

“Oh... okay. Do you need anything?”

“I’m kinda hungry. I was gonna have a bowl of cereal or something.”

“Sure. I think there’s some corn flakes in the pantry. Bowls are in the cupboard next to the sink. Milk’s in the fridge, obviously. Help yourself. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed, and I’ll come hang out with you.”

“Thanks.”

“Oh, and Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“Could you not tell your sister that I just flashed her little brother?”

“It was an accident.”

“Yeah, but still... you know...” Andi winked at me.

“Okay,” I agreed. I loved my sister, but I knew she could be a real bitch sometimes.

“Thanks.”

Andi retreated to her bedroom, while I got myself some breakfast and sat down on their old sofa in the living room. I turned on the TV and started flipping through channels. Fifteen minutes later, she emerged, dressed in a form-fitting yellow t-shirt and a pair of navy booty shorts with white trim. Knowing what lay beneath them, her clothes did little to obscure the image of my sister’s naked roommate from my mind.

“Whatcha watchin’?” Andi asked, taking a seat next to me on the sofa.

“Nothing. TV’s kinda boring.”

“Yeah. What would you be doing now if you were home?”

Jerking off like a caged chimp was the honest answer. “Gaming, probably,” is what I said.

“Really? What games are you into?”

“RPGs mostly. The Sunfall Chronicles.”

“Cool, I’ve heard of that.”

“You game?”

“Not really, but I dated a guy who did.”

There was a brief lull in the conversation.

“So... you’re a senior in high school, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“I remember my senior year. It was so much fun. I bet you’re having a blast.”

“It’s alright.”

“You looking forward to starting college next year?”

“Yeah. That’s kinda what I’m doing here. My parents thought I should get a taste of college life, so they sent me to come visit Naomi this week and get her to show me around and stuff.”

“That’s a good idea. Are you thinking of applying to Clinton State?”

“Yeah, maybe.”

“You have any idea what you want to major in?”

“Not really. I’m kinda good at geography, so maybe that. But I don’t know if it will lead to a career or anything.”

“I don’t know either. But that’s alright. You’ve still got time to figure it out.”

“Yeah.”

There was another lull. It was hard to focus on anything other than the fact that the breasts I’d seen naked were now sitting right next to me, albeit covered by a thin layer of yellow fabric. I risked a quick glance at Andi’s chest. I couldn't make out any outline of a bra beneath her shirt. Oh my god! The idea made my breath catch. Andi turned to look too quickly for me to move my eyes fully away from her tits. We exchanged awkward, embarrassed smiles.

“Let’s see what we can find to watch,” Andi finally suggested, attempting to break the tension. She brought up the guide and surfed through options. “What about the Sagittarian Parallel?”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a movie. It says, ‘A female CIA operative is recruited to a top secret global espionage...’ Does that sound interesting to you?”

“Sure,” I agreed, hoping it would be a welcome distraction from my own perverted thoughts.

The movie had already started. The star, some sexy nobody, was being briefed on the special CIA program in which she was expected to do ‘whatever it takes’ to extract information from foreign officials. Then came the training montage - a solid three minutes learning the techniques of seduction. It reminded me of some ‘whore-training’ porn videos I’d seen, but with less explicit sex and far better production. Between the scenes on the screen and the image of Andi naked still stuck in my head, it wasn’t long before I felt my erection pressing against my shorts. I shifted in my seat attempting to shield it from Andi’s gaze.

“Wow... I didn’t think it would be this... steamy,” Andi said, noticing my discomfort.

“It’s alright,” I said, almost managing to play it cool.

“I mean... should you even be watching stuff like this? You’re still in high school.”

“I’m eighteen,” I shot back defensively.

“No, I know,” Andi said, trying to soothe my irritation. “It’s just... what would your sister think if she walked in and found us watching this together?”

“Who cares? I’m an adult. I can do what I want. She doesn’t control me.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” Andi agreed with a bemused smile. I caught her eyes darting quickly to the prominent tent in my shorts. “So do you do things like this with the girls back home?”

On TV, the sexy-nobody was tied up and blindfolded by her handsome male costar. He was trailing ice cubes across her naked body.

“Yeah, sure, sometimes,” I lied.

Andi hummed with interest. She moved her body a little closer to mine. “What sort of things are you into?”

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

“You know...” I searched my brain for all the things I’d seen in porn. I didn’t want to admit that I was still a virgin. Not when I sensed the chance to lose that status was closing in. “Threesomes, anal, fisting...”

“Fisting, huh?”

“I mean, just one time...”

“Sounds like you’re pretty experienced.” Andi sounded impressed, though I couldn’t tell if she really believed me or if she was just humoring me. She slid even closer, so our knees were barely touching. “You must be pretty popular back home. How many girls have you been with?”

“Oh I don’t know... probably...” Fuck! What was a good body count? Andi kept looking at me expectantly. Finally, I blurted out, “Twenty.”

“Twenty? Really?” Andi’s hand landed on my thigh.

“Yeah,” I said, staying firm in more ways than one.

“I mean, I haven’t been with twenty guys or done any of that stuff,” Andi admitted.

“No?” I was acutely aware of her hand slowly moving toward my crotch.

“But you’re a good looking guy. You probably don’t have much trouble with the girls.”

“I mean, you’re pretty good looking, too,” I offered in a near whisper. My heart was racing.

“Really? You think so?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh shit!” Andi suddenly exclaimed as her hand brushed against my cock. She withdrew it quickly as if she’d been bitten. “I didn’t mean to touch you there. I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay.”

“But won’t your girlfriend mind?”

“I’m not actually dating anyone right now.”

“Oh, I see.” A playful smile crept across Andi’s face.

“What about you? Are you seeing anyone?”

“I was, but we broke up a couple of weeks ago.”

“Sorry about that.”

“I’m not. He was kind of a dick. And not in a good way.”

“Good way?” I echoed uncertainly.

In response Andi boldly leaned over, sliding her hand up under the leg of my shorts, and took firm hold of my boner. The words “Oh shit” drifted out on my next breath.

“No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies,” Andi admired in a way that only hinted at sarcasm as she began to tug my boner. I sat frozen to the spot, afraid to move a muscle or say anything in case it broke whatever horny spell we were under. Andi’s grip wasn’t as hard as my own when I jerked off, but the feeling of a woman’s hand on my cock was unimaginably delicious. I leaned back and savored the experience.

“Why don’t we get you out of those shorts?” she suggested after a minute.

I obediently stood and did as she asked. I was grateful that she was taking charge. Even after watching all the porn I’d seen in my life, I realized I had no idea what to do with a real girl. I sensed that she could sense it as well.

As I stripped out of my clothes, so did she, once again revealing her beautiful naked body to me. I couldn’t help my eyes from traveling down her torso, over her wonderfully round tits, and further below to the downy mound between her thighs. Becoming aware that I was staring, I nervously forced myself to bring my gaze back to her eyes. Andi laughed.

“It’s okay,” she reassured me. “I don’t mind you looking.”

“Oh.”

“You can even touch it if you want,” she invited.

“Yeah? You’d like that?”

“Mhm,” she nodded.

I cautiously reached down to feel her, my fingers grazing through her soft pubic hair until they came into contact with the warm, slippery juices dampening the spot between her thighs.

“That’s nice,” I complimented her.

“I think I know what would feel nicer,” she said, taking hold of my cock again and giving it a squeeze. “Sit down.”

I followed her command as she stood in front of me. Something about the way she looked down on me from above made my cock jump uncontrollably. Then she straddled me, her knees to either side of my hips, and lowered herself onto me.

“Here, let me,” she said, taking hold of my erection.

Andi rubbed the head along her slit, smearing her juices over it. Then she guided me to the very threshold of losing my virginity. She leaned forward and kissed me hard, her tongue slipping between my lips as the head of my cock pushed past her opening. I sank deep inside of her until I was fully enveloped in her tight wet heat.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” I exclaimed. Nothing in my experience with porn and my own hand had prepared me for the sensation.

“Shh...” she said, beginning to rock her hips against me.

I lifted my hands and let them wander her body, exploring her ass, her waist, her belly. I took hold of her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze.

“Mmm, yeah, I like that,” Andi moaned as she rode me. “Do that again.”

I did, using my thumbs to tease her hard nipples. Then I leaned forward to take one of her bouncing breasts into my mouth, sucking on it. With her eyes closed, Andi seemed to be lost in her own world of ecstasy. I had never imagined that losing my virginity would be like this.

“I... I think I’m getting close,” I said nervously, feeling more than a little self-conscious. It had only been a few minutes. From what I’d learned from porn, guys were supposed to last for at least twenty minutes, and some guys could go for hours. However, I knew there was no way I could hold back much longer.

“It’s okay,” Andi said. “You can cum inside me.”

Just hearing those words pushed me over the edge. “I’m... Oh fuck! AHH...!”

Gradually, Andi’s motions slowed as I pumped my load deep into my very first pussy. Finally, she stopped and collapsed on top of me, pressing her breasts into my chest as she nuzzled my neck. We stayed like that, resting for a minute with my spent cock still inside her.

“Thanks Justin, that was fun,” Andi said, finally rising from my lap.

“Yeah, that was... fucking awesome!” I said over-enthusiastically.

“And tell your sister we’re even now.”

“Wait... What?”

But without any further explanation, Andi walked back to the bathroom to wash away my cum running out between her thighs.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments