Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Short And Sweet Suck

"Action with a sexy, slutty undergrad in a public library."

21
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

This happened during my college days, a few years ago.

One night after my summer classes, I went to study at the campus library, hoping I'd catch up on some readings I was behind in. I sat down in a study carrel, one of many enclosed desks that ran opposite one another along the perimeter of the vast library floor.

On that day, there weren't many people around and it was very quiet. However, I couldn't keep my mind on my books, so I got up and went exploring. For kicks, I wanted to see if any sexy women were also studying nearby. With a campus that size, there were always new and different girls to watch and choose from - seemingly all the time.

It's remarkable when you consider it. I'm talking about the demographic reality of post-secondary education - there are so many more women there than men. Hey, just the way I like it! I miss those days!

However, with so many of these young women in one place, all in their physical prime - it made it almost impossible for me to get anything done. It is surprising I even graduated when I think about it.

All over campus, you'd find several hot ones, even more above-average-looking ones and tons of just average ones. Frankly, they were all worth a good fucking to me. As far as I was concerned, I'd honestly fuck pretty much anything that moved.

I was getting laid an awful lot. Oversexed, you might say. It was simply never enough.

Why was I getting fucked so often?

Well, I do have some personality - but I think it has always helped that I'm very well-endowed. I must say this advantage works wonders for your confidence. I'm never afraid to hit on women because I know I've got a weapon of mass reproduction in my pants.

You see, I'm almost 10" long and over 7" thick with most erections that I get. It's a pretty long and fat one. Sometimes I'm closer to 8" around when I'm especially aroused. All the blood rushing down there sometimes makes me dizzy!

When I first meet them, women seem to pick up on this vibe—it's weird. They seem to sense it in me right away, and most certainly if they notice the big bulge in my pants. It's never too long before I'm making out with them.

For fashion, I try to work a James Dean sort of look and character. The hair and the attitude. A cool dude in a white t-shirt, rolled-up Levi's and leather boots. All charm and bulge. For underwear, I wear briefs for the extra snug support they give me. Otherwise, my genitals flop all over the place or get twisted up - sometimes uncomfortably caught down my pant leg!

Almost all of the girls who've played with my cock before keep coming back. In various and numerous conversations, many have told me that size matters to them. For some, it's the sight of a large one. Others simply love sucking on a big cock or playing with one in their hands. The ones who want to be fucked by it always mention the sheer flesh-stretching force of penetration that such a level of penile length and girth commands. I'm lucky, I guess.

Anyway, whenever I've wanted action, it was there, and so college life was perfect in many ways. Not at all like my daily surroundings now. Now I work an office job with mostly unattractive slobs around me!

Back to my story.

I was supposed to hit the books but I was bored. So I simply went strolling around, kind of nonchalant, looking for a new place to "study."

I figured if I found a sexy girl, I might sit near her in the hopes that we'd strike up a conversation. If not - at the very least I might still get a bit of visual stimulation to ease my boredom.

For a while, I walked around and saw only a few students. There were a few ordinary girls and boys just reading and writing as usual. No one remotely sexy or even dressed like they were possibly on the sexual prowl like I was.

However, just when I was about to give up - surely enough, there she was. In my sight was a tall, sexy brunette off in the distance. No one else was nearby, and she was sitting there all alone. I didn't hesitate to walk over to her.

As I approached her from behind stealthily and slowly, I saw that she had on a somewhat sheer, yellow linen summer dress that was cut fairly short above the thigh. Short enough anyway, that it only made it just a ways over her ass in her carrel seat. She had lovely, long legs and nice sandals on.

As I got closer in the bright fluorescent library study lights, I could just barely see a blue bra strap and a matching blue thong over her hips and down her ass crack. She was leaning over the desk with good posture, so the fabric of her dress was fairly tight down her back to her shapely hips and bum.

As I casually passed by her, I decided in a flash to walk around and sit in the carrel opposite hers. I figured if I was facing her we might interact. As luck would have it, when I set my backpack down, she looked up and made eye contact with me. She was reading a textbook with a highlighter in hand. I didn't hesitate to smile and out came a very natural and relaxed "hello."

This initiation was unforced, simple and perfect as an opener. She smiled and replied a nice "hi" back to me.

I looked at her textbook and told her that I was here to do the very same thing - but if only I could concentrate! She grinned and nodded as she narrowed her eyes playfully.

What a gorgeous face she had. I must also mention her ample cleavage that was showing as I was slyly looking down her way. Nice big boobs for sure. Pink lipstick on enticingly full lips. Right then, I sat in my carrel and was now hidden from her. What would I do next?

As I began rummaging through my backpack for my book and highlighter pen, I heard her stand up from her seat. At first, I thought she was leaving. But luckily she wasn't leaving - she only needed to ask me if I had another highlighter she could borrow.

I nodded yes and told her I had several colors to choose from, adding that lending her one was no problem whatsoever. I even said she could keep it as I had lots. I grabbed them from my backpack, stood up, and carried them over to her side.

I thought to myself that I should thank god I'd bought a bunch of them the night before. Providence!

As I stood in front of her, she quickly looked me up and down. I saw her eyes pausing at my jeans bulge for a few seconds, and then she surprised me by saying she liked what I had on. I thanked her and returned the compliment, quickly saying that yellow was both my favourite color of dress and of highlighter. She giggled and remarked that she "almost wore sweatpants because studying is kind of a drag."

I agreed and held out a selection of highlighters I had in my hand. She winked and chose the yellow one as she sat back down after thanking me for it.

I took this as a sign that she liked me and that she wouldn't mind having more interactions with me. I said it was no trouble at all and I sat back down. I didn't want to appear overly enthusiastic or attentive so early. I wanted to play it cool.

From there, we both began studying in our opposite carrels for a while. I, of course wasn't "studying" now at all. I couldn't stop thinking about this hot girl right on the other side. I wondered if she was thinking about me, too.

I looked around the room, hoping for a window reflection I could find her in. Luckily, I could sort of make out her sexy figure in the reflection of a nearby tinted window.

As I sat there contemplating my next move, I heard something small land on the floor and bounce under the carrel. The girl uttered an innocent "whoops" and as I looked under the desk area, I could see it was the yellow highlighter pen I'd given her. It had bounced down and landed between the library wall and a desk leg.

I was already leaning down to fetch it as she asked me if I minded getting it for her, apologizing for how she'd been so clumsy with it. She then said it had bounced too far away from her grasp.

I thought nothing of it and replied, "sure."

As I reached down for it, however, I couldn't quite reach it either. I then realized I had to get down on my knees under the desk to stretch out my hand, just a little bit further.

Right as I grabbed it, a perverted thought occurred to me that I should turn my head and take a quick, harmless peek in the direction of her short dress.

I didn't toy with the idea for very long. I decided not to waste a golden opportunity, so I took a really good look.

She obviously knew damned well I'd peek, because her skirt was hiked up and her legs were spread wide open in my direction. What a sight. She had an absolutely beautiful crotch, set of thighs and legs. Right then and there, I was like a bear spotting a honeybee hive. Yum.

She had on a blue thong panty, snug and narrow in the middle of a neatly hairless area of alabaster white skin. I could see a nice-looking bit of cameltoe crack through her panty fabric. There was just enough light.

Wanting but not wanting to spend too long staring down there, I started to get up. Clumsily, I bumped my head under the carrel desk in the process. Hearing this thump, she laughed out loud and put her legs together again. She then asked me if I was okay, apologizing for how she had ultimately caused this mishap. I laughed too and dismissed her apology playfully.

Then, the next thing that happened was impossibly sexy. As I walked around to hand the highlighter back to her, she coyly asked if I had liked what I had seen under there.

I raised my eyebrow and said I most definitely did - adding that next to yellow, blue was my absolute favourite color.

Smiling back at me, with noticeable lust in her eyes - she then asked if I'd like to see her slip her linen dress completely off, somewhere nearby in the library.

I said of course I would, so long as we could find a place we wouldn't get caught and then promptly expelled. She giggled at this and said she knew of a remote corner of the endless library bookshelf rows, off the beaten path where no one ever seems to go.

She grabbed my hand, smiled, and said, "Come this way."

We left our books and stuff and promptly made our way.

When we arrived there, we looked around for other students and staff. There was no one there.

We entered a random corridor of bookshelves together by about a dozen footsteps. I paused briefly when she told me to stop and stand still. From there, she kept walking a short distance and spun around. Looking at me in a very turned-on state, she immediately reached down and pulled her linen dress up and over her beautiful body. She dropped it on the floor. I gulped and became wide-eyed.

The picture I chose for this story looks uncannily close to how she looked on that day. Dear reader, why don't you have another look for yourself?

Right then, seeing her hot body before me in her sexy underwear - I was becoming seriously aroused. Blood began pooling in my cock, and it was gradually beginning to lengthen and thicken considerably.

Next, she said, "Now it's your turn," daring me to do the same.

I said, "Are you sure?"

She initially looked surprised but then grinned from ear to ear, saying, "Go on, what have you got under there?"

Right then, I took off my shirt and exposed my fit chest, stomach, shoulders, and arms. She seemed to approve.

I then slipped my shoes off and began to slowly unfasten my belt and unbutton my 501 jeans. As she stood - I could see she was now melting because I saw her hands glide and caress slowly down over her chest and stomach as she was watching me. Her hands finally rested on her curvaceous hips as her legs drifted apart somewhat.

As she faced me, I looked down to see her sexy thigh gap between her legs. Those contours had me in stitches, and then I saw her gently bite her bottom lip in anticipation of what I was about to reveal to her.

She told me to tug them down slowly. As soon as my briefs became visible, she whispered in a breathy voice, "Yes. Keep going."

I finally pulled my pants down the full way and off. I was now only wearing my snug briefs, and there wasn't much left to the imagination anymore.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

"Nice underwear... wow - you're well hung," she said.

"Take them off."

As I slid them down, I heard her say "Ahhhhh" as my meaty cock flopped out. It bounced off my big balls a few times before resting downward. Hanging down about 8" long, it was continually filling with blood and getting thicker by the second. As she stood there in her panties squirming, I watched her stare at my equipment intently with her mouth open.

"Your penis is huge... Let it grow on its own for a minute," she whispered as she gently ran her hands over her hips and thighs to continue my arousal. Her fingers even briefly went down into her panties. I could see her fingers work her clit under the fabric.

She then turned around and caressed her ass cheeks as she turned her head to continue watching my cock grow.

Without touching my cock and allowing it to hang on its own - after about twenty seconds went by it was now beginning to lengthen and thicken to about two-thirds of its maximum volume, growing up and over to the left side with several increasing and more intense pulses and throbs.

"Oh my god... you're so thick and long and you're not even fully hard yet."

She then reached over and took all 9" of it in her hand, just barely getting her fingers all the way around it.

"It's so girthy. How long does it get?'

I told her about 10" on a good day. She smiled as she played with it.

Squeezing it once or twice more, and then toying with the head for a few seconds, she took her other hand and began caressing my balls slowly. She then started to squeeze them firmly and jostled them around in my scrotum bag.

"Nice fat nuts, too. It's my lucky day. I'm going to suck all the cum out of them."

Releasing my balls from her grip, she went down on her knees and licked the underside of my large mushroom tip that was still partially covered by a thick layer of foreskin. She stopped to say that she loved big, uncut cocks like mine and that the foreskin is so much fun to nibble on. She proceeded to nibble on the foreskin, pulling it back and forth with her lips, tongue, and fingers too.

From there, she lifted my cock up, squeezing and stroking the shaft up and down. She was breathing heavily in arousal.

As she worked on me, I looked down at her crotch and I could see moistness developing in her panties, right over her pussy, like it was sweating.

Pointing it upward while pumping, she was able to build on my hardness. It didn't take long until I was fully erect at about 10" and probably close to about 8" around. It was now thicker than her fingers could wrap around. I was very turned on now. My foreskin had now receded all the way back over my cock head.

"Fuck... you have a really large one..." she said, holding her forearm beside it in comparison from her elbow to the end of her wrist.

"Just look at that!" she whispered, "It's about as thick and long as my forearm!"

She was so turned on by this. She then began running her wet tongue up and down my shaft.

Saliva started to run down my cock and onto my low-hanging eggs where it began dripping off. She then kissed and sucked on each testicle for a few seconds, while slowly pumping my shaft.

"Your balls must produce a lot of semen," she said.

I replied that they often do. Interestingly, and creatively, she started to blow cool air over the scrotum skin where the saliva was. It felt amazing.

She then held my cock horizontally and finally took it in her hot and wet mouth. It managed to fit in nicely on her warm and slippery tongue, which flicked and rolled around skillfully under the shaft. I was in heaven.

From there, she slowly sucked down as far as she could and then stopped when it became too thick for her mouth. Back and forth she sucked for what seemed like an eternity. She was so good at it. Her full lips felt amazing and I could see her pink lipstick traces all over my cock now.

Just then, we both heard footsteps approaching a ways off in the distance! Oh no!

We couldn't see the person, but the sound kept getting nearer. We knew we quickly had to stop!

Unfortunately, this magical blowjob was going to be over for now, as my new friend hastily removed my cock from her mouth and began to put her dress back on as quickly as possible. It didn't take her that long.

Damn it! Just as I was probably about to cum!

Also in a hurry, I put my underwear, jeans and shirt back on too. I could barely fit my cock and balls into my underwear and pants. She giggled, holding a large book up to cover any sight of it down the corridor.

Just in time, we looked like a normal and composed pair of students again, pretending to look for a particular book in the stacks.

It turns out it was only an old female janitor walking by with a broom and a dust collector. Whew, not a security guard! The old lady didn't even seem to notice us standing there. We could've kept going!

At this point, we decided to pack up our stuff and leave as we realized it could easily happen again. We went together.

She took me to her dorm room about a block away, where she undressed me again and got started on another blowjob. This time was even better, as she had me sitting on a futon that was quite comfortable for me to sit and relax on. She was also now completely naked, too. Her body was incredible. Her tits were magnificent.

As she was getting me hard again, she swung my cock back and forth - slapping it into one of her palms to get the blood in faster. She knew what she was doing.

As she got me fully erect, she paused to look at it and marvel at my size once more.

Placing it down on my stomach, she quickly reached over to her desk drawer where she pulled out a soft length of measuring tape.

What happened next, though, was really funny - after all the time we'd spent at the library trying not to get caught.

Just as she began measuring my girth at the thickest point, her dorm room door swung open and her roommate came in! That's right - this other girl came in, right when she was saying, "It's almost 8" around!"

We had no time to move or hide. She saw us!

Yes, she saw all of us. She saw exactly what we were doing, too. All of my giant cock and how my friend was measuring my thickness. My big balls hanging there. Everything.

In a somewhat embarrassed voice and shocked expression, she said, "Oh my god - sorry" and then she turned around and promptly left the way she came in.

We both nervously laughed after this. What could we do? Maybe we should have locked the door! Anyway.

Explaining how her roommate wasn't actually all that innocent either, she said that I needn't worry because it wasn't a big deal because it had happened before.

She said she had also made the same mistake too - by not knocking first and by bursting in. Both women ended up realizing this kind of thing was funny, likely to happen in college dorms, and ultimately okay.

Asking for more details, she told me she had walked in on her roommate giving a blowjob to her boyfriend at the time. She told me this guy also "had a pretty small cock."

She went on to say they'd discussed his cock together (as young women never admit but often do) and laughed about it. Regarding me, she added she didn't think my cock would get that kind of discussion later. She said her roommate would probably be very interested in meeting me again after all she had seen!

Moving on - she finally sucked me off. She was able to swallow a lot of it but there were still gobs of cum everywhere, much to her delight. Then she let me eat her lovely pussy out. She wouldn't let me fuck her as she was concerned I'd hurt her.

She was so good at blowjobs, though - I really didn't care if I ever got to fuck her.

In summary, in the "coming weeks," I had many fine, uninterrupted blowjobs from her. I also had plenty of uninterrupted times feeling her amazing breasts and licking her beautiful, twenty-one-year-old pussy.

I guess I could've mentioned her name already. She was an art student named Deb. She took several pictures and drew many sketches of me nude - both in a flaccid state and in a hard state. She even made a plaster cast of my fully aroused equipment to include in an erotic installation she was working on. She told me she had showed her roommate all of the items related to me and my endowment.

Sure enough, as I'd figured - I ended up fooling around with her roommate too on a few occasions. She was also totally hot and quite interested in messing around with me.

The first time, while Deb was sleeping (or passed out), I was a bit drunk and I had just entered the bathroom with the light on. I heard her roommate enter through the dorm room door again. I didn't know if she knew I was there, but all of my clothes and stuff were around, on the nearby futon and floor.

Through the bathroom door, in the little amount of light that was there - I watched her take off her clothes facing me off in the distance. She disrobed down to her panties and bra. Wow, she had an incredible body too. Then she started walking towards the bathroom where I was.

When she got to the door, I had already gone in fully and pretended I had no idea she had arrived. I could tell she was a bit drunk too - but not annoyingly wasted or anything. When she saw me standing by the toilet (still dressed), she smiled, told me her name and asked me what I was doing.

I politely introduced myself, laughed and said I was about to use the toilet. Right then she walked in and shut the door behind her. I told her how amazing she looked in her panties and bra.

She smiled and then asked to see my cock. I unfastened my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled it out for her in its flaccid state. She complimented me on my size. She then said she'd seen it before in Deb's art, but that she was looking for an opportunity to see it for herself sometime soon.

Hilariously, she then asked if she could hold it while I peed!

I let her! She walked over and grabbed it, pointing it with one hand at the toilet while I stood there and went. I had no problem peeing, even though I'd never had anyone do this with me before. It was strange but very erotic and arousing.

As the former beer (mostly clear) urine went into the water, she said she'd never seen or held such a big one before.

As I began to finish, she even knew how to squeeze, pull and shake it off at the end.

She told me she liked to do this with her ex-boyfriend who was "so much smaller" than me.

Right after, I received another great blowjob with some excellent ballplay.

She was almost as good at it as Deb was - but she caught me with her teeth a few times. This time, there was red lipstick all over my cock. Deb later saw the lipstick traces in the morning. She laughed and asked if I'd finally met her roommate.

From there, I'd come over with booze and play with both of them at the same time. As it turned out, with booze (specifically Bombay gin), they were open to playing with each other too, and that was super hot to witness!

The best times were when I received a double blowjob from them. I'd sit in a chair naked as they both slowly stripped down and danced seductively to music in front of me. Then the two of them would begin working on getting my cock hard, taking turns licking, stroking and sucking it.

For every climax, either hot Deb or her hot roommate would suck me off completely while the other played with my balls. It was always amazing. We probably got together to do this at least a dozen times before the end of the semester, when they both went home to their respective towns.

So many stories! So many young sluts. It's so much fun having big equipment!

Published 
Written by Spellbinder99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments