Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quick One Before Christian Comes (Natalia - Part Four)

"Natalia comes into my office and seduces me. Not a clever idea as someone could catch us."

7
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
951 words 951 words

Author's Notes

"The story contains an explicit image."

After our trip to the Caribbean, we had some days off before we started the next term at the university where I work, the same place where I had met Natalia, a student of mine, who now was my girlfriend. We spent those days mainly watching movies at my apartment and having sex, of course. However, when we resumed classes, everything was so hectic that Natalia and I were not able to spend time together for many days.

That's why I was so surprised when one morning I heard a knock on the door of my office of the university, and to my complete amazement, Natalia came in. She told me she was free for a couple of hours, so she had decided to come and say hello since she missed me so badly.

She looked so cute and sexy. She was wearing a nice white blouse with a hot short black skirt, and long black socks.

We hugged and kissed for some seconds. Then she asked me if the professor I shared the office with would come soon.

"No, Christian has just left. He has to teach a class now," I replied.

"That's awesome! So, I guess we have some minutes to have fun before he or anyone comes," said Natalia in a naughty tone of voice.

"What do you mean?"

My question did not obtain any answer. Instead, she dropped on her knees, zipped down my pants, and took my cock out. She immediately put it into her mouth while I placed my hand on her black hair. As she sucked my dick, she began unbuttoning her blouse, and when she was done, she took it off. It was at that moment when I realized we should not be doing that in my office.

"Honey, let's stop. Any person can show up at any moment," I said trying to convince Natalia to give up on her intention of doing it in the office.

"Shut up! It's just a quickie before Christian returns," she exclaimed as the tip of her tongue licked the head of my erect cock.

Then, she stood up, held my hand and took me to the edge of my desk. She put her left hand on the desk, while with the other she lifted her skirt. To my surprise, she was not wearing any panties. I came closer, hugged her from behind, touched her cute boobs and then I unfastened her bra.

At the same time my big cock felt the wetness of her sinful hole, so drawn by the excitement of the moment, I penetrated my beautiful girl. Natalia let out a soft moan as I thrust slowly and kissed her neck. Her meaty ass looked so delicious that I felt like eating it. I grabbed it and squeezed it, and then, I slapped it.

Then, as I pushed harder, I got hold of her beautiful round tits. I moved them from side to side and then pressed her sexy nipples until I made them grow bigger. I kept thrusting at a fast pace. Natalia moaned softly, and I placed one hand over her white back and caressed it.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

I bent forward and kissed her gorgeous face, and immediately, I dropped on my knees, moved her butt cheeks sideways, and placed my tongue in her pussy. I went along her lips back and forth several times. Then, I moved my tongue upwards until I reached her asshole and licked it. Natalia screamed, and I had to tell her not to make any noise as someone outside could hear us.

I stood up again, grabbed Natalia's right hand, and made her move towards the wall next to my desk. I pushed her gently against a bookcase, made her turn around and kissed her. I kissed her fleshy lips, and then, I licked her neck as I lifted her left thigh and brought my cock closer to her pussy.

It wasn't easy to get inside her because of that position, but I finally managed to penetrate her. As I fucked her, Natalia repeated several times how much she loved me. That aroused me more and more. I pushed harder and harder, Natalia restrained herself from screaming, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

18.jpg

I tried to slow down, but Natalia noticed this, so she grabbed my ass and leaned her mouth close to my ears.

"Fuck me harder, Professor Daniels."

She knew her calling me that aroused me big time, so I pushed harder one more time until I came inside her warm wet pussy.

We stayed in that position for a couple of seconds as we kissed and caressed our bodies until I noticed all my cum was dripping off her cunt and onto the floor of my office.

"Jeez, we gotta clean this mess before Christian comes," I said nervously.

"Chill out, mister! Nobody is going to come here yet," said Natalia as she laughed at me.

I pulled up my pants, zipped them up and buttoned them, and then I grabbed some tissues and cleaned the place. Natalia gave me a sexy look as she put on her bra and blouse and cleaned her wet pussy. When she was totally dressed, I moved towards the door to see if I could hear anyone around the hall.

As I approached the door, I realized Natalia had not locked the door when she had entered the office. I looked at her and smiled.

"You didn't lock the door, honey. Someone could have caught us!" I said.

She laughed nervously as she placed her hands on her mouth. I laughed too. We had just taken an unnecessary risk, but, after all, it had certainly been worth it.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments