Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Revisited

"My first experience with a full-figured woman"

12
9 Comments 9
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We slipped away from your friends to the parking lot, leaving the smoky bar behind us. You were a hot mess of tipsy giggles and flirty hair swishes, and I was bound by your feminine spells. I chased you through a maze of parked cars, copping little feels of your generous behind as you ran. You wore tight, black jeans and a red tank top. The jeans did their best to corral your hips and ass but a defiant bit of love handle refused to be tamed. You twirled around to feign a defense against my gropes and your full bosom bounced delectably in reply.  

I told you in a slurred voice that you were so fucking sexy, but you didn’t hear the slur. You only heard the words you wanted to hear.  What you came out that night to hear.  What you drank your inhibitions away to hear.  In response, you bit your bottom lip and stared an invitation into my eyes. I pinned you against a car, one hand bracing your head from the car door, one climbing the skin inside your shirt. We kissed like we were starved for each other, like we couldn’t get enough.  

Before long, we heard your friends call out for you.  

“Oh shit! Shhh!” you giggled, “I’ve been waiting for this for too long, don’t fuck it up now!”

We ducked behind the newly christened car, then playfully crept over to your topless Jeep and waited until the coast was clear.  When we pulled away, the sweat from our interrupted passion was whisked away from our skin.   

In hindsight, you shouldn’t have driven. Neither of us should have. I shouldn’t have kissed your neck and nibbled your ear all the way to your house.  And you shouldn’t have stopped in the middle of the road to kiss me back after you couldn't stand it any longer. But we were acting, not thinking, and luckily the roads were empty at that hour.  

We arrived at your driveway but struggled to make it out of the car.  As soon as you put the Jeep in park, I was in the driver’s seat, on top of you, all over you. I opened the button to your jeans and my fingers made their way past your soft stomach and moist panties to your warm crevice. I bit your bottom lip and pushed a finger inside of you, curling it upward, searching for the slick texture of your G spot. You let out a moan and moved your hips forward, pushing me deeper, then grabbed my head and pushed my lips to your neck. I shifted, trying to free my other hand to remove your top, but I accidentally bumped the horn on your steering wheel, causing us to both jump and then laugh. I rolled back to the passenger seat and opened the door, just then realizing that you had unfastened my leather belt.   

We stumbled inside, a stampede of thumps and moans and giggles, and found your bedroom. You pushed me back against the wall, smiling, and flicked off your bedside lamp.  Illuminated by the dim glow of the streetlight outside your window, I saw the tank top being pulled over your head.  Wanting to savor every inch of your feminine curves, I turned the lamp back on, but you would have none of it.  You covered your tan belly with one hand and playfully but sternly told me no, then turned the lamp back off.  You were so self-conscious, but you had no reason to be.  You were incredible to see, even if for just a moment, and I couldn’t wait to touch you again. 

Accepting your terms I rushed to you, finding the hook of your bra with my first attempt. Before the lacy garment could hit the floor my lips were on your neck again and my hands were sliding jeans and panties over your soft, round hips.  I found you with my hand, this time with two fingers, and my trail of kisses and nibbles descended. Before I could get too far, you once again pushed me against the wall. You knelt before me and removed my jeans, then freed my erection from my boxer briefs.  I could faintly see a naughty grin on your face before you took me in your mouth, your hand guiding me from the base.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

  

My God, you were amazing. And not just the physical stimulation from your hand and mouth. It was the movement of your body and the noises you made, like a wild animal. After gliding your hand along the path of your mouth, you would moan and run your nails down the back of my thighs, bucking your hips rhythmically and pushing me deep in your throat. Then you would abandon my thighs, both hands and your mouth twisting and thrusting and sucking and moaning. I quickly began to feel an orgasm building, and I was so tempted to fill your hot mouth, but I was not ready to be done with you yet.   

I pulled away and guided you up by your hands, then pressed a flat palm against your chest to lower you onto the bed.  I grabbed your wrists in my hands and raised your arms over your head, pinning you while we kissed.  My mouth began to wander again, down to your neck, then your breasts.  Your entire body clenched, your legs wrapping around my waist, when I softly pinched a nipple with my teeth.   

I continued down, kissing your soft stomach, your smooth hip, the inside of your thigh.  I was so close to tasting you, but you would not allow it. You grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up, positioning me just inside of you. You leaned your face toward mine, causing slight creases to form in your stomach, your perfect tits waiting to be bounced and licked. I paused to take in the sight before entering you completely.  You were frozen, not breathing, not moving, waiting on the precipice for my next move, your mouth open and eyes trained on where we joined.  

I finally pushed in, slow but firm, and you released your breath in a raspy sigh as your head arched back and met the mattress.  I pushed your knees toward your head and raised up, then took you with all of my might.  I held you under both knees, keeping them raised high to find you at your deepest. I pounded relentlessly to the sound of your screams and sank my fingertips in your soft skin.   

“Oh fuck, oh fuck!” you began to gasp, and raised your face again as your orgasm built.  You paused once more, mouth open, watching me gliding in and out, then three quick gasps and a loud scream erupted as you fell back to the bed, your arms and hair flayed out. You locked your ankles behind my waist and pulled me firmly inside you, purring.  I felt the rhythmic clenches of your climax, which was my final straw.  I yelled that I was cumming, too, and you unlocked your ankles and grabbed me from inside you.  You stroked me passionately as I came on your stomach and your breasts and your thighs, your clenched face and locked eyes taking in every last spurt.   

Finally, when we both began to still, you released me and lay your head back.  And by the time I moved over to your side, you had fallen asleep, sideways on the bed, legs and arms still splayed. I sat there for a few moments, watching your full chest rise and fall, wondering if I should leave or go to sleep or wake you up so we could fuck again. But I soon felt the draw of sleep and chose not to fight it. I found a towel in your bathroom and wiped you clean, then covered you with the comforter and lay back down beside you, replaying the night’s events in my mind as I drifted away.   

“That’s about it,” I said, a proud smile on my face, my head propped up on one arm. 

You buried your face in your hands, blushing in the morning light.  “Oh my God!  I barely remember anything after the driveway.  What got in to me?”   

Knowing my sense of humor, you shot me a look of annoyed amusement before I could say, “me.” You looked up at my eyes, your hair a different kind of hot mess, bit your lip in the same, seductive way as the night before, and stared another invitation into my eyes.   

“I would feel pretty cheated if we did all that and I wasn’t able to remember,” you pouted.  “Do you think we can try the ending again?”   

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Emerson501
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments