Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Holes Filled

68
18 Comments 18
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

As Angel walked to the bus stop, she questioned what she had just done. She never knew or realised she was that type of girl. She went over and over what just happened in her head; her body was still showing the effects of it. She ran her fingers through her hair, making sure there was no cum still in it. Angel thought to herself that she should have had a shower, but she wouldn’t be able to explain the wet hair or the lateness heading home. 

The bus came and she sat upstairs and at the back. It was hard to reach with her wobbly legs, but she wanted to hide. No one on the bus knew, of course, but Angel felt all of them looking at her like they knew what she was. Even when she walked past the hotel reception to leave, the receptionists gave her a look as if to say, “You slut!”. Angel’s face was bright red as she walked faster to leave. 

Sitting on the bus, she suddenly felt her wet panties. His cum had started dripping from her holes. She flushed red again as she knew it was from both her holes. He was the first to ever do that to her. Angel still felt sore, yet she could hear her moans from when he pushed past her tight ring. Angel put her head in her hands then quickly looked down her top to her boobs. Checking, there weren’t any obvious marks. She already checked her throat before the bus arrived as he had squeezed it quite hard as he filled her holes.  

She had to tell someone what happened. Although embarrassed, she needed the secret to be shared and she knew who would appreciate hearing about her naughty time. 

She simply wrote an email to her friend saying, “Just did the walk of shame, with two sore holes!” 

Angel knew the reply might not come for a while but was glad that it had been sent. She felt a slight weight lifted, but the only thing she could do for a long bus journey home was replaying the events in her head. Did she just do that?  

He didn’t warn her about his plan as he was that confident she would go running to him. She had once before, so why wouldn’t she now? That had been a long time ago due to Covid messing everything up but he knew what she needed and what she wasn’t getting at home. 

As always, it started with a simple message which he knew she wouldn’t be able to resist.

Angel was sitting at her desk working away and she was actually happy with how much work she had got done. Her phone beeped and she looked down to see that the message was from him. Her heart started to beat faster: Mark! He hasn’t messaged in a long time. They met through her secret friends with benefits when he arranged a threesome for them. Mark messaged Angel a few days later and he picked her up from work. They fucked in the car before they reached her house. Then Covid happened and she never heard from him again. She assumed he got what he wanted and that was it. She accepted that and moved on as it was only a bit of fun. Now, here he was messaging her and not a “Hi, how are you?” kind of message. 

“At the hotel 'round the corner, laying naked on the bed. Come and get fucked!”  

Angel read the message over and over again a few times. She acted like he had the cheek to message after so long with nothing from him and then he dared to ask for sex! But she replied, “Give me ten minutes and I’ll be there!” 

“Good, room twelve, door open, hurry up!”

She left the office and went to freshen up in the bathroom at work. Then when she returned to her office, she texted her boss to say she had a problem at home and had to leave. He replied quickly and said that was fine; she could make up the hours. Angel grabbed her coat and bag and did her best to sneak out and walk to the hotel. 

Angel was soon at the hotel, almost running more than walking there. She pressed the front doorbell and told them she was for room twelve. They looked her over and told her it was the top of the stairs to the left. Smiling, Angel headed up the stairs taking two at a time. When she reached the door, she stood for a second to try and calm herself down. She didn’t want to look as excited as she was.  

With slightly shaky hands, Angel opened the door and walked in and on the bed facing the door was a naked Mark, already semi-hard for her; his very impressive cock sticking straight up. Then she saw his cheeky grin as he lay there with his hands behind his head.  

Walking in, Angel took off her coat and bag and dropped them on the floor. She took her shoes off and got onto the bed. On all fours, she leant down and they kissed, his tongue playing with hers. After a few kisses, she leant on her side and caressed his dick. She had forgotten how fucking large it was, unable to close her fingers around it. Angel leant forward and started to tease his cock with her tongue and sucked the head into her mouth. 

As she sucked, she knew she needed to move to get more of his cock inside her mouth, so she knelt between his knees, letting her large breasts dangle and tease his cock. He pushed his cock up between them and squeezed them against his dick, then started to fuck them as she leaned forward; with her head down, she stuck out her tongue to tease the head. After a few minutes, he let go of her breasts, allowing her to take more of his cock in her mouth.  

Dajanaaroa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dajanaaroa

Mark gripped her hair and pushed her head down on his cock, making her gag and drool over him. She could hear his groans of approval at her gagging. He let her off his shaft and lifted his legs, so she was able to pay some more attention to his balls; one at a time, sucking one and then the other, then licking them all over. Then Angel started to lick under his balls and progressed a lot lower until she teased his hole. Licking it and just slightly sticking her tongue in. His moans and dirty talk showed he approved of it.

Clearly, Mark wanted more, so he gripped her hair and pushed her down on her back and flat onto the bed. As he lined up his cock with her pussy he made it clear she was not allowed to cum without his permission. She groaned and said that she would try not to.  

Teasing her cunt with the head of his dick, he questioned her response. “What?” 

“Yes, Sir,” she moaned. 

Mark went into full dominance mode and Angel loved it. He teased her pussy and clit till she was dripping. He pushed into her cunt and pulled out. It took her a minute to notice he was getting her unused hole wet. Angel shook her head as if to say “No” but she never tried to stop him. She kept her hips up slightly to make it easier for him and did her best to relax her body to take it in.  

He gently started to push in and took it slowly for her. He was working it so her body would accommodate it. He pushed a little and it pushed past into the hole and he held it there. His cock was then pushed out, so he spat on her hole and pushed in again. Once he was in, she wasn’t sure how much, but it felt much bigger than when he was in her pussy. He laid down behind her, so they were spooning. Mark kept pushing it in and out with Angel’s hand on his thigh behind her trying to control how deep he went. He would have easily just pounded her ass, but he let her adjust and enjoy him.  

With his arms wrapped around her, he gripped her boobs and started to fuck her ass. Her breasts were squeezed, pinching and pulling on her erect nipples. Angel was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Suddenly, Angel begged to cum. She wasn’t expecting to, but the need to orgasm just hit her senses hard. He gave her permission and she climaxed, although she noticed it wasn’t the same as when he was in her cunt. 

Angel then questioned where he was going to cum and he simply replied, “Your ass.”

She wanted to cum again, but he wouldn’t let her. Instead, he filled up her ass with his seed. They laid there breathing hard as he went soft inside her and Angel's body started to push his cock out. 

After they both showered and washed, they were back in bed naked and ready for round two. Angel started sucking his dick. He just loved making her gag on his massive hard cock. He held her hair tight and pushed down on her head. Angel gagged, but he didn’t stop. Angel was soaked between her legs, his dominance driving her wild. 

Then they moved into missionary and Angel was glad they would finally fuck. He lifted her legs and fucked her soaked cunt. Leaning down, he gripped her boobs. He alternated between slapping them and teasing her nipples. Angel was begging to cum again. He said no and told her to hold it.  Angel held on; she did all she could, but then he moved her slightly and the fireworks just exploded inside her. 

“You naughty slut, you just came!” he said in disbelief, but Angel experienced pure pleasure and couldn’t stop the juices soaking his cock. 

Running her nails over his chest, Mark continued to fuck her in that position swapping both legs up and sometimes with one down. Fucking slowly and then fast. He kept making Angel wait for her orgasms which she struggled with, but he would rather her struggle for a few minutes than grant her that release that she so desperately needed. 

Suddenly, Mark pushed her legs forward towards her body and pounded her cunt. Angel was moaning she was going to cum when Mark pulled out and stood above her. He stroked his cock a few times as Angel stuck out her tongue, waiting for the treat on her lips and face. 

His cum shot into her hair; a drop landed on her face and some on her neck. After he drained himself, he laid back down on the bed next to a well-fucked Angel. 

They showered again and got dressed. They kissed goodbye, a few pecks on the lips before Angel headed home to her husband. 

Angel managed to press the button to alert the driver to stop at her home. Now all she had to do was make it down the length of the bus and navigate the stairs. It was a difficult moment.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments