Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins

"Are you you, or are you your twin?"

20
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My wife Audrey has an identical twin Ashley. Nobody could tell them apart. Not even their parents. 

Both are natural brunettes, with strikingly dark hair, whose contrast with their light skin was stunning to see in person. They had the same sea blue eyes, and identical buxom bodies, and glutes that were made to ogle. Needless to say it made me ridiculously happy that my wife was such a hottie.

They even shared body language, which was very disconcerting for family and friends. I, for one, wondered how that came about. They had the same neuro linguistic programming? How does that come about? Whatever the case, we were left to deal with it.

The reason we didn’t really have problems telling them apart is that Ashley went blonde for the most part, and that made all the difference. We all dreaded the time she decided to go back to her ‘roots’. That would mean having to ask them who they were each time. I’d never experienced that phase during my relationship with her.

As it turned out, we ended up having more confusion than ‘The Twelfth Night’ and more guilt than a Catholic household very soon, because of a particular incident. 

My lovely Audrey is a bit of a prude really. We are crazy for one another, and being so completely in love we tend to sweep lots of minutiae under the rug. Nonetheless, these minutiae exist. In our case, we used to fuck like bunnies, but it was always plain old regular vaginal sex. Audrey tolerated me giving her cunnilingus, but that was it. Any mention of sucking my cock and a storm cloud would descend on her face, and we would have yet another fight - which was very inconvenient, because Audrey is at her hottest, IMHO, when she is furious. Color me disturbed, but that is when she absolutely gets me hornier than a stallion in heat.

Her reaction to any mention of cock sucking, of course, is mild in comparison to how she reacts to any mention of anal sex. One whole week in the doghouse - I think that should tell you the entire extent of the prudishness. More prudish than a Victorian minister!

She has loosened up a little bit though. She still gives me the stink eye when I bring up sexually adventurous positions and topics, but it is a lot milder than in the past. So, when, after years of talking about it, she returned early from a business trip one afternoon and spoke about cock sucking without any hints from me, I knew that I was in for a spurt of heaven. 

She walked in, with her jet black locks flowing down over her shoulders, obscuring her breasts from view, and creating a neat little contrast with a new maroon tee shirt she must have bought on her trip. I looked into her blue eyes, and saw her pupils dilate. 

“Weren’t you going to be back tomorrow, Audi?” I said. “What happened to your corporate creativity workshop?”

That was what I called her. I also drove an Audi, probably some form of subliminal programming where I felt close to the car brand because I’d fallen in love with her.

“Management cut it short,” she said. “Not really sure why - someone important said it was too much time away from the office.”

I nodded. 

“Jake,” she said, in her no nonsense manner, “you’re always talking about oral sex this and oral sex that. Of course you’re a horny old goat, and I shouldn’t expect any different after all these years of marriage. You’ve never ever forced me to do it though, and for that I love you all the more.”

She kissed me on the cheek as she said this. I smiled, and waited for her to go on.

“Today,” she said, “I am willing to give you one blow job. That’s it. One single blow job. If I enjoy it, and I don’t find it degrading during the experience, we can discuss further plans.”

I kissed her on the lips. She resisted for just a second, and then yielded. That used to be how she was when we’d first started dating. I wondered about it for a second. Then I realized - sucking cock was really something that built up a wall of resistance inside her. I loved her a lot more than I loved blow jobs, so I spoke to her about it.

“Audi," I said. “If you don’t want to, you don’t have to. Not ever.”

She looked into my eyes again. She was different today. Not sure how, or why, but it felt great.

“I’d like to suck your cock, Jake,” she said. “I want to do this.”
 
So we did it. She took me in her mouth, and surprised me with oral skills. It almost seemed that since she had resisted it for so long, she decided to give it all her attention. She slurped and sucked along the length of my cock, and nibbled my balls, and appeared to really enjoy herself during the blow job. Almost, I daresay, as myself. 

She even swallowed the entire length of my shaft, and almost gagged on it a couple of times, as though she were loving the process of deep throating.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

I heard her mmming with so much regularity and intensity, that I wondered at how I ever thought her a prude. 

Very soon thereafter, I felt an explosion building up inside my balls, and in a few minutes, I was spasming and exploded all over her. She pulled me out at the right moment, and my cum splattered her lovely raven tresses and her face with as prolific a blast as I’ve ever been capable of. My dear Audi blowing me finally had such an intense full body sexual feeling to it that I really channeled all my reserves of semen for the experience. 

After it, she asked me to rest a while, and then asked me if I’d love her doggy style. This was another first with Audi - and while it was still vaginal, it was mighty adventurous on her part. I suppose once the floodgates have been opened, there is no going back. So I fucked her silly doggy style. 

She wasn’t home when I woke up in the morning. I made myself some French style coffee with my Keurig and added some almond milk to it, and some brown sugar. I like my coffee extra hot, so I always end up nuking it for a half minute after the mixing. I plopped myself down on a faux leather love seat, holding a photo frame that showed Audi smiling with her girlfriends, sipping my coffee. It was deeply satisfying morning. Caffeine and a reminder of my lovely wife.

I had the Friday off since the original plan had been for me to pick her up from the airport, and for us to have an extended date weekend. She was back early, but I was exhausted enough that I decided to stick to taking the day off. 

I was drifting out of my afternoon coma, when she came back from work. 

“Are you off early?” I said.

“Jake!” she said, “I’ve been calling you for a while.”

She sounded exasperated, and looked exhausted. Moreover, she had her travel case with her. Alarm bells went off in my head.

“What happened?” I asked. “Were you required to go out of town again?”

“Again?” she said, sounding mystified. “You’ve forgotten to charge your damn iPhone 5 again - and you didn’t come and pick me up at the airport as we planned. I splurged on a taxi because my loving husband couldn’t be bothered to drive to the airport.”

Her olive face was red from her exertions, and she looked angry and exasperated. The truth of what had happened started dawning on me. 

“I am so sorry, darling,” I said. 

I ran towards her and scooped her up in my arms, even though she pushed me away, angry at how seemingly negligent I had been. 

I knew precisely what had happened, and I wasn’t about to tell her the truth. 

“I’m really sorry, sweetie,” I said. “I have no idea what came over me.”

She shivered in my arms, and I smelled her, dusty and sweaty from her travels. She was also hungry.

I asked her to wash up, while I pulled out the rest of the Thai red curry, Masaman curry and sticky rice that I’d just refrigerated. It was still warm. I’d ordered enough for the two of us. 

She was still angry with me, but I knew that pleading forgetfulness was far better than telling her what had really happened.

I wondered about it. Certainly, not telling her when she was tired and angry was the wisest choice. I hadn’t done anything wrong. I am sure anybody would agree with me on that. I thought that Audi had returned the previous day, so how could I be accused of cheating on my wife with her sister?

Still, I know Audi. I married her, and I love her desperately. So telling her what had passed between her sister and me was not something that I planned on doing. I didn't want her to be hurt.

The airport incident (my not picking her up) blew over in a week. I was guilty as hell, although one part of me told me that I had nothing to be guilty about. This was Ashley’s doing - not mine. Still - I gave Audi the works. I love her, and I wanted to show myself that love was a verb. So I played the role of a loving husband as though we were on our honeymoon.

Ashley was ‘in town’ a week later. She had just broken up with her latest boyfriend. She was a blonde as she always had been. She didn’t even give the slightest hint that anything had taken place between us. I made eye contact, but she played it safe, and pretended to be a Vestal Virgin, making superciliousness an art form. 

Only once, I caught her looking in my direction with what I was sure was lust, but she went poker faced as soon our eyes met. 

I have no idea what I am going to do. My sister in law played me and my wife for suckers, sucked my cock, got me to fuck her doggy style, and got away with it. I am trying to find out some way to make her pay, but none has suggested itself to me so far. I could use some help. If you, dear reader, know a way - I’d be game to try it!

Published 
Written by megalanthropus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments