Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Sister Twister Part Two

"Who has a better pussy? My girlfriend or her sister?"

45
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Rosemary got home late after her shift at work. Lily and I went about the rest of our day as if nothing had happened. Despite the guilt and sexual tension hanging in the air we got along well, we chatted easily but there was no extended conversation. I felt bad for cheating, and she gave me time for contemplation. I wondered if things would be so easygoing if the sister's roles were reversed. Would Rosemary give me space as Lily had? Or would she want answers to the questions forming in her mind?

I knew I had to talk with Rosemary about what I had done, but I was feeling divided on the urgency of that conversation. The honorable thing to do, of course, was to confess as soon as Rosemary got home from work that night. She was fierce at the best of times and this would set her off in a way I had never experienced. I tried to formulate an adequate confession in my mind, but another thought kept creeping in. A far more dishonorable one.

Instead of confessing, I could take Rosemary upstairs and sweet-talk my way into her pants with the memory of her sister still fresh in my mind. What better way was there to find out who had a better pussy? It sounded barbaric, but this wasn't a passing thought, I had been thinking about it since Lily and I fucked earlier that day.

I had been living with Rosemary for over a year now. I couldn't say that we truly loved each other, there was a real connection between us. I didn't feel good about jerking her around for an extended period, but I wasn't ready to face her anger tonight.

I had long accepted the fact that a twin sister threesome was a mere fantasy. Fucking both sisters in the same day might be the closest I would ever come to this dream, but could I really fuck Rosemary before telling her what I had done with her sister?

I knew the answer to that question as soon as she got home. Rosemary was tired from work and announced she was going to bed. Even after work, she looked as radiant as ever. She wore blue jeans with a t-shirt and had her hair in a top-knot ponytail. She seemed to glow with every bit of beauty she had that night. This caused the guilt to bite down harder on me, it would have been easier somehow if she had been looking disheveled. Maybe that was just my inner asshole talking though.

“Are you going to stay up, Jake?” She gave me a subtle look; it wasn't quite a smile, but I knew her well enough to know it was a good sign. We said goodnight to Lily and I tried to sound absent-minded when I spoke to cover any possible tracks that might be picked up on later. A brief look that might have been jealousy passed over Lily's face after Rosemary turned away, I felt something stir within me at the sight of her uneasiness, but I dismissed the thought and turned to follow Rosemary.

My libido was still on fire from the afternoon's activities with Lily and it kept my conscience at bay while I focused on the task at hand. Rosemary and I chatted about her shift at work while we got ready for bed, I lied about having an uneventful afternoon with Lily as I stripped down to my boxers. Rosemary was wearing her blue panties, while they weren't the sexiest underwear in the world, they were her go-to pair for when she wanted to look good but was too self-conscious for genuine lingerie. I don't think she was wearing them in the morning when we woke up, she must have changed into them while I was brushing my teeth. This was a good sign.

We got into bed and I started right away with a massage, I began with her lower back and worked my hands down to her butt. She groaned softly as my fingers worked her thigh muscles, normally I would take my time with her whole body, but tonight I was in a rush so I made my intentions clear.

I slowly moved a finger down between her legs. As I got closer to her vulva, she gave no resistance. I stroked the edge of her labia over her panties, and I got the sign I was looking for.

“Mmm,” the tiniest little moan hummed out of her mouth and I knew she wanted more. She spread her legs wider for me and I slipped a finger under her panties to feel if she was wet, she reacted with louder moaning that made me hard in anticipation.

I gently fingered her while I listened to her moaning. It was a pleasant sound but my patience was strained to its limits, I pulled my hand out from between her legs and flipped her over onto her back. She squealed in surprise and excitement, she loved being manhandled and I could see how horny she was by the look in her eyes.

“Take your panties off. Right now!” I spoke with a demanding tone and she removed them immediately with an eager look on her face. I took my boxers off and climbed on top, I let her feel the weight of my body while I kissed her. She spread her legs for me as I lifted my pelvis and positioned myself to penetrate but I just pushed the tip in. I kissed her for about ten more seconds while I delayed, she eventually broke off the kiss and spoke in a desperate tone.


“Stop teasing me, Jake. I'm so tired and I need this!” She gave me a look that was halfway between anger and anticipation. I chuckled at her in the deepest voice I could muster before I pushed the full length inside her. Her gasping reminded me of her sister, the look in her eyes was intense as I slowly stretched her out with a few long strokes.

“Oh, yes!” was all that Rosemary could manage to say in between gasps and moans. She wore a white tank top and I knew better than to ask her to take it off, such requests were usually a buzz-kill for her and would cause her enthusiasm levels to plummet. I had learned to live without the sight of her bare breasts.

'She doesn't have much to look at anyhow.' Once again the voice of my inner asshole was anything but helpful. I tried to push the memory of Lily's big, soft boobs out of my mind, but it was a struggle. I looked deep into Rosemary's eyes to get back into the moment. She stared so deeply into my own that I feared she could see my guilty conscience in them.

It took some mental effort to ignore the guilt I felt when I looked at her. She had been too tired to clean the makeup off her face from work, it was slightly smudged in some places but she still looked beautiful. I focused on her face as I slowly worked each of us toward an orgasm. My stamina was holding out nicely and I could tell that she was closer than I was. I wanted to extend things a bit so I told her to switch to a spooning position but she gave me an annoyed look.

“I'm so close, Jake. Just keep going.” Her voice told me she wouldn't be convinced otherwise. I hated it when she got this way, she could be so boring when she got within sight of an orgasm. A million complaints rushed through my head but I tried to dismiss them.

Normally this didn't anger me as much as it did at that moment, but the knowledge that Lily was downstairs and willing to do anything I asked of her was like salt on an open wound. I started to fuck her harder while I focused on my orgasm, but I was even further from it now.

Her moaning became more urgent, she dug her fingernails into my shoulders as she called out much louder than she intended. I hoped that Lily hadn't heard it, but it would have been near impossible to miss Rosemary's cries at that point.

“Oh, Jake. I'm cumming!” She cried out as the sensations became too much for her, I pushed myself in deep as the feeling swept over her. I could watch Rosemary cum any day of the week, she looked sweet and slutty at the same time and I loved watching the sensations play out on her face. She dug her nails into me harder as she climaxed.

After she was finished I rolled off her and she reached down to pick up her panties from the floor where she put them. I was slowly jerking off, hoping that she would notice and help me finish. When she ignored me, I asked her if she would suck me off but she gave a look that didn't inspire hope for my chances.


“I'm so tired, Jake. I'm not in the mood for a blowjob.” She rolled over towards me and started to give my balls a half-assed rub, but she was already falling asleep as she clumsily groped at them.

“Don't bother, “ I said with a huff as I got out of bed, I put on some pajama pants and an under-shirt as I stormed out of the bedroom.

“Ok, I'm sorry. I'm just too tired right now, I'll make it up to you.” Her reply infuriated me because I knew it was a lie, and it wasn't the first time she had left me hanging. I wanted to tell her off but decided it was best to leave it for now, I didn't want to invite any arguments for obvious reasons. Rosemary was already half asleep anyways so it wouldn't be worth the effort.

'This is why I cheated on you...' I killed the thought before I could finish thinking it, I was too worked up to ponder it all. I needed to get my shit together and decide on how to fix this mess but my head was all twisted up with conflicting emotions.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

I went downstairs to pour myself a whiskey, I could hear Lily watching television so I poured her one as well. She was a bit surprised to see me but she forced a smile. She could sense my irritation as I handed her the glass and it seemed to brighten her mood.

“Trouble in paradise?” she asked before she took a sip, there was a hint of jealous satisfaction that she tried to hide from her voice. It wasn't fair for me to air out my dirty laundry to Lily, but I was too angry to think about ethics. I sat down next to her as she angled towards me, she didn't have any make-up on but she looked equally as stunning as her sister was. She tried to hide a smirk on her face as she looked at me.

“Oh, just the same old shit. Rosemary can be a bit selfish sometimes.” I took a sip while I thought up the best way to continue. “I shouldn't get too far into it, but I don't think a decent orgasm is too much to ask for. I can't say that I've never left her hanging before, but it's been a long time.” I stroked my five o'clock shadow as I spoke. Lily looked pleased with that answer, and she leaned into those frustrations with a sympathetic ear.

“Didn't she finish you off?” A look of surprise formed on her face as she continued, “That's awful, Jake. We know that she had her fun, I could hear it from down here.” She gently rubbed my thigh at the mid-point between the knee and hip as she spoke. She was blatantly stroking my ego but I loved it, we took a sip in unison before she spoke again. “You look like you need some help, big guy. I don't usually clean up Rosemary's messes, but this is something I won't stand for.” She spoke in a light, bubbly voice that lifted my spirits.


She started to rub the head of my dick through my pants while she said this. I chuckled mischievously before finishing my glass. I had already cheated once that day, and as the saying goes. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I leaned over and kissed her while she reached into my pants to stroke my balls. Her skills with her hands were exponentially better than her sister's. I would trade a blowjob from Rosemary for a hand-job from Lily any day, I could feel my tensions vanish as she raked her fingernails across my scrotum.

“Oh, yeah. This is exactly what I need.” I leaned back into the couch, as she unbuttoned the fly on my pants and pulled my dick out. She slowly worked her hand up and down my shaft as she stared into my eyes. The intimacy of the moment was undeniable, her face was close to my own and I watched her smile grow bigger as she gauged my reaction.

I pulled her shirt up over her head and placed it on the floor. She wore a burgundy-colored bra that was more supportive than it was sexy but still looked good despite the minimal cleavage. I struggled a bit to unhook the clasp behind her back but it was worth the effort, the warm skin of her breasts felt heavenly against my palms. My fingers sought out her stretch marks in the dimly lit room, I ran a finger down the length of them as my hands explored the size of her boobs.

She moaned as I lightly pinched her nipples until they were stiff and begging to be sucked on. I leaned down and gave one a quick lick before I put it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around to feel each bump and inconsistency, I was obsessed with her boobs and she let out a satisfied chuckle as she watched me dutifully attend to each one. She struggled a bit to jerk me off with my face and hands all over her breasts, but she did her best. Eventually, she pulled me away.

“I'm sorry to interrupt, but I want this in my mouth again,” she said softly before sliding away to adjust her body so her face was in my lap. I gave her ass a light spank, not hard enough to risk the sound traveling, but loud enough to hear a satisfying smack as my hand made contact. She smiled at my enthusiasm before deep-throating my dick for a few seconds, she stuck her tongue out as far as she could to lick the base of my shaft. I loved how much effort she put into her blow-jobs, Rosemary had never been this much fun, even when we first started having sex. She pulled back and gasped for breath before continuing at a moderate pace. I gathered her hair together in one hand while she focused on the upper portion and quickly fell into a steady rhythm.


I reached into Lily's sweatpants to palm her ass cheeks with my free hand. The smooth skin seemed to draw my fingers down to her eager pussy. I traced out her labia over the top of her panties for a few minutes before I slipped a finger underneath.

She was already quite wet, I leaned over slightly to reach her clitoris. She moaned louder on my dick as I rubbed slow circles on it. I wanted to get my face in between her legs, but Lily gave such good head that I had to let her finish.

I moved off her clit and started to gently poke as much of my fingertip into her as I could manage. Her ample butt cheeks squished around my forearm as I strained to reach as far down between her legs as possible. Lily pulled herself up for a quick breath before speaking.

“I love your fingers,” she said quickly before deep-throating me again. I wanted to give her clit some more attention but it was difficult with only one hand at this angle, so I continued with my gentle fingering until she was done.

The sound of her moaning, mixed with the wet sounds of her lips brought me closer to cumming. I didn't think I needed to warn her of my impending orgasm but I spoke up anyways for the fun of it.

“I wanna cum in your mouth.” I loved how those words encouraged more enthusiasm from her. Rosemary would have been disgusted and stopped, but Lily seemed excited to make me cum. After three more vigorous head-bobs I started to cum, she squeezed her lips around my dick as I erupted into her mouth. I was speechless for about five seconds while she finished me off.

“Thank you, I needed that,” I said to her as she raised her torso and smiled at me with a closed mouth. She pointed at the bathroom and stood up to go spit, I smacked her butt and told her. “Hurry up, I wanna get my fingers and mouth on that pussy of yours.” She turned her head to smile before she left for the bathroom. I put my dick back in my pants and adjusted for comfort while I waited for her to come back.


She gave me a devilishly cute look that forced me to my feet to embrace and kiss her. She felt so warm in my arms as I held her for a few seconds before I pinched her ass and told her to sit down. She quickly slipped out of her pants and underwear and sat down with her legs wide open.

I got down on my knees and ran my hands along the top of her legs from her knees to her waist. I kissed each of her chubby thighs, I loved how thick and round they were. I hadn't been this excited for Rosemary's thighs in quite some time.


I leaned in and gently licked her clitoris, she gasped at the initial touch, but she inched her pelvis closer toward me when my tongue was finished. I brought a finger up to stroke her labia while I gently lapped at her clit. She moaned quietly as I inserted my slick finger inside her, I struggled at first to synchronize my tongue and finger movements but when I did her moaning got a bit louder.

She struggled to keep quiet as she dug her fingers into my hair. Lily had a thick patch of pubic hair that I loved, I teased the fingers on my free hand into her bush. She gripped my hair tightly as the pleasure grew in intensity.

“Oh fuck, Jake!” She wanted to cry out but kept her composure as I lapped faster at her clit. I pulled my fingers out of her pubes and grabbed her firmly by the waist. She held my head tightly and started to push her pelvis into my face as she got closer to climaxing.

“Don't stop, I'm so close.” Her grip on my hair got even tighter as she started to cum. She moaned louder than she should have, but still not loud enough to wake Rosemary. She released her hands and started to stroke my hair lovingly as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I had a strong desire to take Lily to bed and continue with her for the rest of the night but I knew that was a bad idea. I stood up and stretched my neck out while she put her clothes back on, I pulled her in for a warm embrace.

“Go wash your face. You smell like pussy,” she teased as she kissed me one last time. I reached up and gave her breasts a firm squeeze as we pulled away from each other. I wanted to play with them some more, but there was no time, so I washed my face and went back to bed.

I gazed over at Rosemary's sleeping face and felt a familiar twinge of guilt but it was quickly dismissed by the voice of my inner asshole.

'It's too bad you don't suck dick like your sister does.' I couldn't help but laugh quietly to myself at that, I rolled away from her and tried to muffle the sound of my laughter with the blanket.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments