Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's Something About You

"My client has a very convincing way to help seal the deal"

58
12 Comments 12
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another quick story for my online crush which hopefully you will enjoy as well."

I was running behind getting everything ready for the meeting. Standing over my printer waiting for the last pages to finally inch their way onto the tray. The second the last page finished, I scooped up the papers and scurried out of the printer room as quickly as I could in three-inch heels and a pencil skirt suit. Basically, running from the knees down all the way to the conference room.  

I hate running late and then feeling disorganized when meeting new clients. I stumbled through the door and you were the first person I saw. We locked eyes for just a moment and then I noticed yours looked me over completely from my shoes back up to my eyes again. For some reason, my brain couldn’t shift from my presentation to the understanding you had just “checked me out.” 

I stumbled to the open seat across from you and set my papers down and started the presentation. I swear every single time our eyes met you would make a show of checking me out again. You would tilt your head slightly and as your eyes moved down my body you would wince as if you were in pain. I couldn’t believe how almost vulgar you were in your facial expressions and letting me know how you desired me. 

I couldn’t decide if I was offended or turned on. Most men in my office don’t have the guts to openly flirt with me, or if they do I’ve had zero interest in them. The ones I may have some slight interest in would talk to me but I never really knew if they were just being friendly or if that was their version of flirting. It was actually nice to know for sure for a change. You were definitely flirting and I was certain my wedding ring wasn’t going to concern you in any way. 

Somehow, I made it through my presentation, with no help from you at all. Afterwards you made it a point to walk next to me as both our groups headed to the lobby. You gently grabbed my elbow and stopped walking, clearly allowing the group to move on without us until you were confident they were far enough ahead. 

“I’m staying in the Hilton just a few blocks away,” you said quietly. “Room 313 and I’ll be back there by five pm.” 

You didn’t wait for a response or even look to see what my reaction was to your piece of information. At first, I was taken back and shocked by what you were suggesting. What kind of woman do you take me for? Why on earth would you believe I would even entertain the thought? The whole idea was preposterous.  

Rather than continuing to follow you and the group to the lobby, I quickly returned to the conference room to collect my papers. I gathered them all up, took a glance over the table to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything, and headed back to my office. Where all I could do for the remainder of the day was think about you.  

I thought about how handsome you were. I thought about how tall you were and how much larger you were than me. I thought about how big your hands were. This of course made me wonder about the size of your dick, and how much bigger it would get when fully erect. At that thought I had to shake my head in hopes to shake all those thoughts out.  

It was to no avail, however, because the switch had already been turned on. All you had to do was look at me and make it obvious you wanted me, and it was all it took. I started fantasizing about you walking into my office and practically throwing me onto my desk. Shoving my skirt up and pulling my panties to the side. Your tongue quickly finding its way to my pussy. Licking me until I couldn’t stand it any longer and begged you for more. 

Realizing I had actually let out an audible moan with the door to my office open, I decided I needed to get ahold of myself. I grabbed my keyboard and forced myself to concentrate on work. And I was able to for the rest of the day, with only a few fleeting thoughts of what might have been if I joined you. Knowing it was never going to happen.  

Five-o-clock came and I began shutting my office down. The thought of checking with my husband to see about dinner never popped into my head, as it did most days. All I could think about was this vulgar man thinking he could just tell me which room he’s in and I’ll just show up for him; like a good little slut.  

I got in my car and my mind started playing out all the possibilities of what could be. As I began backing out of my parking spot, I swear I could picture you sitting upright in the back seat, with me straddling your waist, with my skirt hiked up, riding your dick. I forced myself to turn my head back to the front, but then I could picture you in the passenger seat with your hand up my skirt rubbing my pussy while I drove.  

I turned out of the parking lot and right away I could see the top floors of your hotel over the hill. How easy it would be to just pull into the parking lot and go straight to the elevators. I could be at your door in just a couple of minutes. 

“Nope,” I said out loud to myself. “You’re going to ignore that hotel and drive straight home. If you just tell your husband you’re horny, he’ll sneak upstairs with you and give you the orgasm you’re dying for now.” 

As I approached the hotel, I realized I was driving in the left lane, even though I needed to turn right at the intersection just before the hotel entrance. I hit the light green so I didn’t even slow down and the next thing I know I’m past the intersection with my left blinker on. Almost like I wasn’t really the person driving the car. It felt like I was watching myself turn into the hotel parking lot and find the closest spot.  

For a moment I just sat in my car trying to decide if I had gone completely insane or not. The truth is life had become rather dull and mundane. Every day was the same, wake up, go to work, go home to make dinner for the family, either clean something or do some other chore around the house, and then go to bed. Sure, there were occasions when we might do something a little fun here and there, but sex with my husband has been scheduled for Saturday nights after the kids go to sleep for a few years now.  

Here was my chance to have a little adventure. Do something completely out of character for me. Or at least out of character for how everyone sees me. It certainly wouldn’t be my first one-night stand. It also wouldn’t be the first time I’ve cheated on my husband. It would, however, be the first time I’ve cheated on my husband and had a one-night stand at the same time. The thought of it made me feel a little slutty, and a really big part of me really liked it.  

I turned my car off and climbed out quickly. I’m sure my “run” to the front door looked very similar to my “run” to the conference room when I was running behind. Mostly just running from the knees down again. I headed straight to the elevator and hit the number three button. A man with a rolling suitcase scurried on just before the doors closed. He hit his button and then stood in silence next to me. I tried not to make eye contact with his reflection, because I knew he would know what I was about to do. 

The bell rang and the doors opened. I quickly scurried to room number 313 and knocked on the door. My heart was beating so fast and my stomach was starting to turn as I got more and more nervous. After a few seconds I knocked again. What if I got the room number wrong? What if he found someone hotter than me and he was with her right now? What was I even doing there anyway?  

I started to turn to leave when I heard the locks on the other side move. Then the door opened and your large figure took up most of the opening. I wasn’t sure what to say so I just looked up at you and smiled. You wrapped your arm around my waist and pulled me close. Your lips were on mine in a heartbeat so I returned your kiss with the same passion. I felt you back up so I walked forward while we kissed. I heard the door close behind us and then I felt your fingers begin the process of undressing me. 

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

First you unbuttoned my suit jacket and pulled it down my arms. Then you unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off just the same. My fingers went to work on your shirt and I was happy to notice you’d already unbuttoned half of them. I pulled your shirt down your arms and then moved my fingers to your pants. You had already removed your belt so I just had to undo the one button and slide the zipper down.  

I felt your fingers behind me pulling down my zipper and then felt your hands push my skirt and panties down, stopping to squeeze my ass cheeks while we continued to kiss passionately. I felt my skirt and panties fall to my ankles and I carefully stepped out of them. Then I felt your hand slide from my ass down to the top of my stocking and felt your finger trace along the edge where the material met the soft sensitive skin of my thigh. I pushed your pants down and was surprised to see you were not wearing any underwear. 

We continue to kiss as I wrapped my fingers around your quickly growing manhood. I couldn’t believe how big and thick you were and you weren’t even fully hard yet. It didn’t take you long at all to get there and I started moving my hand back and forth completely impressed by your size. You certainly had the biggest cock I’d ever seen. I just had to have it in my mouth. 

I broke our kiss and pushed you back. While there is no way a tiny woman like me could ever push you anywhere, but you fell back on the bed like I had pushed you there. You crawled backwards to the middle of the bed and I climbed onto the bed. I reached out and took your massive cock in my hand and lowered my mouth to it. Your cock in my hand felt so surreal. So hard yet so soft at the same time. I opened my mouth and took as much of your big cock in as I possibly could. When I felt your tip hit the back of my throat, I pulled my head back up sliding my lips and tongue along your yummy cock.  

Pausing to lick your pre-cum every few strokes, my hand moving quickly up and down your shaft when I did. God your dick looked so enormous in my little hand. I swear I could have spent the whole night just worshiping your big hard cock. You had other plans though. I felt your hands on my legs and with what seemed like very little effort you pulled my waist and my legs over your head. Then I felt your tongue slide inside my very wet pussy. Oh my god, your tongue felt every bit as amazing as I knew it would.   

You licked my pussy with a passion and a fervor, unlike anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. I tried to focus on sucking your big hard cock but I couldn’t control my hips from grinding my pussy down on your tongue. The more furiously you licked my pussy the harder it was to suck your cock. I kept pulling my mouth away to moan out in ecstasy and my hand would work on your cock. Until eventually I couldn’t take it any longer and your tongue slid just right over my clit. My head flew back and my entire body began to tremble. I threw my head back further and let out a loud moan as my orgasm flowed over every inch of my body.  

Your tongue never let up at all throughout my entire orgasm. As soon as I was able to regain control of my body, I moved down yours. I quickly turned around as I crawled next to you and swung my leg back over your body. I reached down, grabbed your hard cock, and guided it to my now dripping wet pussy. Lowering myself down over your huge dick, I felt your cock spread my pussy lips further than any man has ever before. I felt every inch of your big thick cock fill my pussy completely. I let out a big sigh as my thighs reached your waist and I had your entire massive cock inside my desperate pussy.  

I started raising and lowering my body up and down over your cock. Rather slowly at first but picking up my pace steadily. Until my thighs began to burn from how fast they were pushing my body up each time as fast as I could push myself. My pussy sliding smooth and fast up and down your big thick monster of a cock.  

I don’t know if you could sense my legs beginning to tire, or if you just wanted to do something different, but you clearly were ready to change positions. You sat up, and with me still straddling your waist, you slid to the end of the bed and stood up. In one quick motion as you stood and slid your hands under my ass. Before I really knew it, you were hoisting my body up and driving your big hard cock deep into my pussy each time I came back down.  

I couldn't believe how amazing it felt each time your cock would drive deep inside my wet pussy. With every single thrust I let out a very loud moan. 

“Oh my god, yes!” I screamed out. 

I could feel every single inch of your thick cock slide along my pussy wall, filling my pussy like it’s never been filled before.  

“Do you like that?” you asked without slowing or letting up at all. 

“Oh yes,” I replied.  

“Tell me,” you said. 

“Oh yes, it feels so good,” I moaned out loud. 

“No, tell me,” you demand while starting to slow down and let up. 

“Oh, fuck my pussy,” I scream moaned out loud. “Fuck my married pussy so good.” 

“Oh yes,” you grunted out. “Keep going.” 

“Oh god yes, fuck me like the slut I am,” I yelled out. “Fuck me, yes, oh yes. Fuck me, mmm, yes, mmm yes. Oh yes fuck me.” My voice cracking as my orgasm caught me off guard and sent shivers down my body. 

Suddenly I felt your cock slip out of my pussy and I felt my back land on the bed. You let out a very loud grunt.  Just as I looked down, I saw a thick white string of cum launch from the tip of your cock, fly over my body, and land across my left breast. Then another thick white string landed just next to it, followed quickly by another and another. I reached down and grabbed your cock firmly, stroking out glob after glob, which landed sporadically all over my belly. 

After a few moments, I felt your cock begin to loosen in my hand. I was impressed by how big it was even when it’s not rock hard. I started to get up but you put your hand on my chest and laid down next to me instead. You used your fingers to spread your cum around my breasts and belly, almost like you were rubbing lotion on my body. Then you moved two fingers to my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed you to slip your fingers inside. The taste and texture instantly sent regret through my taste buds to my brain, but I can see on your face that you love it. So, I wrap my lips around your fingers and suck seductively.  

While sucking your fingers I gave you a wink. You pulled your fingers away and leaned in to kiss me passionately again. It was clear to both of us our fun was now over and I needed to return to reality. When I looked at the clock and realize I’d been there for almost an hour I began to panic. I had no idea what I was going to tell my husband. I don’t know if you noticed the panic on my face, or if you just wanted to, but you kissed me again. That calmed me down.  

We both stood up but I was the only one who dressed. Just as I was finishing up you stepped up behind me and kissed the side of my neck. 

“We’ve decided we like your proposal, so we’re going to be accepting your bid,” you said. “So, we’re going to be working very closely for some time now. I look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.” 

I walked to the door, opened it, and just as I was walking out, I turned and gave you one last wink. 

“I’m looking forward to it.” 

Published 
Written by Storylover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments