Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer sex

"I need what I need when I need it"

42
12 Comments 12
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My husband has a family house at Old Orchard Beach in Maine, which I have written about in past journal entries. Every summer we go up there. Another summer had rolled around, and it was once again time for the family stay at the cottage. Sometimes we can stay at the cottage and at other times, we just park the car at the cottage and rent a motel room.

This year after two nights and two days at the cottage, I was already going nuts. It was all the kids and the family that was driving me crazy. 'Ugh! I needed some tender loving care.' I didn't see anyone online on any of my adult web sites worth hooking up with, so I knew I was going to have to break down and go out looking on my own.

Everyone was getting on my nerves, so I finally decided to walk away. Since I normally do this, it wasn't unusual, that I decided to walk up the beach. I was wearing my black bikini and off I went. As some of you may know from my earlier journal entries, Old Orchard Beach is a huge Tourist trap, attracting not just the locals but also many Canadians. I’ve had some luck with scoring some good times with our cross border neighbors before, so I wasn't surprised seeing so many Canadians on the beach, even on July 4th.

As I walked further up the beach the number of people on the beach started to thin out until only one or two people were still walking. Not too long after I broke away from the majority of beach goers, I noticed a pale looking guy. I knew right away he was a Canadian because of the small bathing suit. Both Canadian men and women don't have any hang ups about how they look. Even in the smallest of bathing suits, some who might over wise look disturbing showed no modesty.  

As I walked along, I kept glancing over at this guy. He was just slightly ahead of me, about twenty or thirty feet. He had on a small yellow bathing suit. I noticed now that he looking at me from time to time as we walked in the same direction. I knew he saw me looking at him as well since he was smiling a lot. 

He slowed up so we could come into vocal range so I said, “Bonjour.” 

His smile widened, "Bonjour! Tu es écoeurante." 

I shook my head, "Sorry, that's the only word I really know in French."

"Pardon, cherie. I only said, 'Hello! You are beautiful.'"

I answered back. “Thank you.”

I then apologized for not knowing more French.  

He walked toward me and asked, “How did you know I was Canadian?”

I pointed out his suit. I then further explained that he looked very pale and was different looking from the rest of the guys near the Pier.  

He laughed and introduced himself. “I am Jack and hail from Montreal."

I smiled encouragingly and replied, "Nice to meet you, Jack. I am Lindsey."  

Taking this as an invitation he asked, “Do you mind if I walked with you?” 

Jack was about five foot eight inches tall, with black curly thinning hair. I guessed he was in his late forties or early fifties. We continued to talk. I knew he was watching me. He repeated to me again that I was beautiful. I was dying to get laid, so I waited for an opening to feel out the situation. 

When I felt the time was right I took a plunge. I told him about how I was of French Canadian descent, but had been born and grew up in America. He rambled on about life in Montreal and why he comes to Maine to vacation.

I told him how much I enjoyed coming to Old Orchard Beach, and then explained about the family house. Continuing to engage him in small talk I went on telling him how being on vacation with the family was driving me stir-crazy, so occasionally I would go for long walks. 

He laughed as he made his move, “I love American women.” 

“Yeah, well I like Canadian men,” I replied wanting to keep him talking.

He looked over at me skeptically, “Why do you make up stuff, about liking Canadian guys.”

At first, I said, “Well you are polite and more laid back than American guys.”  

He agreed with me. I then took my chance knowing it was time to see if I was going to score.

I hurried on with the conversation, “Oh and most Canadian men are uncut.”

Looking confused he asked, “What does this mean?” 

I smiled and said, “Uncircumcised.” 

“Well that’s true and even I am uncut.” he replied laughing, looking at me in that way that I knew I now fully had his attention.

Turning to him so he could get a good view of my body I replied, “Good! It’s better that way! Most American men are cut and that’s fine, but I prefer uncut.”

This wasn't exactly true, but I didn't care since I was now making some progress. 

Plunging ahead with our conversation I now went for broke, “Uncut cocks are more sensitive and better to suck!”

I think he saw that as a sign and said, “I prefer American women because they wear fewer clothes.”

I then further lead him on my with my comeback, “Yeah, but I wish there was a nude beach!” 

Our discussion went on and I told him where he could sunbathe nude.

TatyPage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TatyPage

We finally turned around because we had walked as far as we could up the beach. I was now in need of a drink of water and directed our walk to the store near the road. I then asked him where he was staying, and he mentioned he rented a cottage for a week, as he did every year. 

“Would you like to see the cabin that I rent?”  

“Sure!” I replied.  

We walked up the road back the way we came, until we crossed the street. He held my hand. Jack was not a looker, but we appeared like most couples on the beach, which I thought was funny. 

“Just a little further,” Jack told me as I began to anticipate finally having that TLC, I needed.  

He continued holding my hand until we came to the next street. We had now walked further than we had before when we had been on the beach. I saw the cottages ahead. We stopped to wait for the traffic.

He pulled me close to hold me and he boldly kissed me saying, “Vous êtes belle et j'ai un bon pénis non coupé pour vous. "

I smiled enjoying the romance of the French language, “What were you saying to me, when we crossed the street?”  

He smiled back at me, “I said you were beautiful and that I have a nice uncut cock for you!”

We had now arrived at his cabin. Now when I say cabin don't get the idea that the cabin Jack took me too was a big place. The Old Orchard Beach community is an old community, so a cabin was basically four walls, a roof a tiny kitchenette, a small bathroom shower, and a combo bedroom living room, the size of a walk in closet. This place was small! The biggest thing in the room minus a table and small sofa near the TV was the bed. It was a full-size bed, so it was a little smaller than a tiny queen bed. He didn't waste any time and led me right over to the bed. 

Even though he was older, and a little heavy, Jack was not timid. This clearly was not his first time, which I was thankful for. The top to my bikini was off as the screen door banged shut and the entry door slammed behind us!  

“So beautiful so beautiful,” he said in his French accent.

He already had me wet as I was led to the bed. I laid down on it. He first kissed me on my mouth. He then proceeded to kiss his way down my body. He kissed my breasts and then was sucking both my nipples. He moved lower until he slid my bottoms off.

“Yes, baby.” 

Moaning and continuing to speak in French, he just dove in with his face and fingers. He ate my pussy as if he was starving. Between his spit and my wetness, was soaked pretty fast. One finger went inside my pussy all the way in a matter of minutes. I could tell he was really enjoying what he was doing. His tongue ventured south to my asshole.

I moaned as he then fingered my ass. I loved what he was doing. Soon, he had a finger in my ass as well. All the time he was continuing his dialogue in French. I let him devour me with his mouth until I had my first orgasm.


He stood on the bed and dropped his suit. Out flopped his beautiful seven inch, thick, uncut cock. He moved my head toward it and said, “So you like sucking uncut cocks, huh?”

I greedily began sucking it. He used his hands to guide my head back and forth, as he moaned. Jamming his cock down my throat got me so wet. He then made me lick the sides of his cock and balls like a porn star. 'Ohhhh! It felt so good.' 

“Let’s fuck!” he moaned as he pushed me down on the bed. 

We then fucked for at least forty minutes. Legs on his shoulders, he fucked away as hard as he could. At last, he did me doggy style. As I finished him off, he pushed a thumb in my ass making me cum again. We fucked once more while he slapped my ass and pulled my hair from behind, until we both crashed out on the bed. We both napped for a good twenty minutes before I said I had to go. 

He got up and kissed me and told me he would be in Maine until Sunday morning. I told him maybe I would return. As I walked home I was shaky. I wanted to jump in the ocean and wash his cum out of me and off of me, but the water was unusually cold for this time of year. I walked back along the beach to my house where the outdoor shower helped me wake up again. I now could enjoy the rest of my day. 

I so needed that!  

Oh, Canada!
 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments