Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Drunk Night Of Fun With Erin

"Married friends give in to each other's desires."

40
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My name is Ben, and at the time this happened, I was a married, thirty-seven-year-old bloke and an Army veteran. After discharging from the Army last year, I was celebrating the day with a lot of drinking. I continued into the afternoon or night. I was feeling horny, as you do when you get drunk, so I invited my friend and his wife over to drink with me. Erin, his wife, and I have always gotten along quite well, and we have flirted lots over the years, but nothing has ever eventuated from it.

Her partner Steve was always working away, and he didn't drink, so it would always end up just me and Erin awake getting drunk and having drinking contests. That night, Steve was away at work, so only Erin came over.

Taking it back a few months earlier, after a night of drinking, we ended up in her pool with one of her girlfriends. The girls were in their underwear, and I was getting a feel for both of them as they were jumping all over me and rubbing their tits in my face. I was having a ball. I really do think if we hadn't been interrupted by Erin's friend's kids, we probably would have screwed each other's brains out that night. But due to the interruption, I was left with a rock-hard dick in the pool on my own.

My wife at the time was working away in the mines. She worked a week off the roster. She was quite a good looker and an okay root, but she was just not into sex as much as I was, so I was always horny and on the lookout for something else because I just wasn't getting enough.

I think Erin was the same; she had four children that she was always busy looking after, so I think she liked having me around for some adult conversations and company.

Back to the night anyway, we were just flirting and talking dirty to each other. We were sitting outside and across from each other at a glass table, the sort of table everyone partied at during their younger years.

I began to rub my leg on hers, and she didn't pull away, so I got up and walked around the table and just kissed her passionately with my tongue in her mouth. We eventually broke the kiss, and she said, "Your bad," with a big grin on her face. So, I went back in for another kiss, and she met my lips willingly with hers.

I thought to myself, This is great, finally, after all the sexual tension over the years. I pulled her hair back to angle her head up and kissed her harder. She let out a little moan and kept kissing me.

I reached my left hand down and started sliding it inside the top of her denim shorts. She broke away from the kiss and reminded me we were sitting outside in full view of the neighbor's, and someone might see us.

I took another big mouthful of my beer and poured Erin another vodka. As I was doing this, her husband rang her mobile phone, and she put the phone on speaker and started talking to him. I said hello, and we exchanged small talk. He said he was about to go to bed, and he was hinting that she should probably do the same. He told her not to get too drunk.

I walked back over to Erin, stood behind her chair, and reached down and started playing with her breasts while she spoke with her husband. She was leaning back into her chair, biting her top lip, and smiling up at me with a cheeky grin.

Erin had great tits for someone who had given birth to four children. Her nipples were perfect and perky. She continued making small talk with her husband on the phone, so I thought I'd put my hand down her shorts and see what she would do, and to my surprise, she allowed it. So here I was rubbing her pussycat through the front of her underwear with one hand and playing with her breast with the other.

Erin soon couldn't take any more, so she said her goodbyes to her husband and hung up the phone. She immediately stood up and began making out with me again. I grabbed her by the hips and began walking towards my shed for some privacy. I sat on my motorbike, undid my shorts, pulled my hard dick, and looked straight into her eyes. She knew what to do, and without any prompting, she put it in her mouth and went to work. There's something sexy about an experienced married woman knowing her way around a hard cock.

She bobbed up and down and twirled her tongue around the tip, making my cock glisten with saliva. She would take most of my seven inches inside her mouth and then lick the underside of my balls, giving everything the attention it required. If I wasn't so drunk, I probably would have come in her mouth right then.

Sofii_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofii_Lopez

After about five minutes, she suddenly stopped and said we shouldn't be doing this, and I sort of agreed, and we went back outside and sat at the table.

We had another drink, then I decided I was going to go to bed. I told her she could sleep on the couch if she didn't want to get a taxi home. She said she would call her friend, who was babysitting, to come and pick her up. I stumbled into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. My head was spinning, and my thoughts were racing.

Not even two minutes later, my bedroom door opened, and Erin walked in and climbed on top of me. She whispered to me, "I've got an urge," and began kissing me again.

I immediately pulled her shirt over her head, took her bra off, got those beautiful tits in my face, and started sucking and playing with her nipples.

She was kissing me hard, her tongue down my throat, grinding her hips into my crutch, and getting me hard again in no time. I immediately reached down and unbuttoned her denim shorts, rolled them off me onto her back, and ripped them off, throwing them onto the floor beside the bed, revealing a pretty standard pair of black Bond underwear.

I slid down and started kissing her tits and navel, kissing my way over her noticeably wet pants and between her legs

Erin said, "Stop teasing me," as she reached down and started to pull her pants down. I immediately helped her by taking them the rest of the way down and over her legs. I could feel how wet they were in my hands, so I looked down at them and saw a nice wet spot at the front of them. I brought them to my nose and admired her smell before diving down between her legs to sample her nectar.

Erin was completely shaven; her pussycat was still very tight considering she was a mother of four. I lapped at her pussy with my tongue, and she moaned and squirmed in pleasure. I began licking my way down below her pussycat to her asshole. I lifted her legs up and pinned them so I could get in deep with my tongue. She was now moaning in pleasure and stated she was going to cum.

This made me lick and finger her harder and faster. I focused on her and how she was reacting; she tensed up and let out a big moan that came right to my face. I climbed up and started kissing her with her juices all over my face and beard. She said to me, "Fuck, you're good at that," and I smiled.

That was when we heard a car beeping from the driveway. Her friend had arrived to pick her up. I was so shattered. Erin quickly jumped on my hard soldier, who slid straight into her very wet, freshly eaten vagina. Erin smiled in pleasure and did about five thrusts on my cock. Her juicy wet vagina felt amazing—tighter than I ever would have imagined, and the warmth was incredible. She then quietly said she "had to get going".

I was going to be left with blue balls.

She got dressed quickly, composed herself, then went out the front yard to her friend's car before running back inside to my room.

Erin said, "I told her I forgot something." She grabbed my cock, put it in her mouth, and began furiously sucking me.

I thought wow, this was risky, as her friend was still parked in the driveway with the car running. She didn't suck for long before I unleashed the biggest load of cum into her mouth. She smiled at my noticeable pleasure and swallowed all of my cum without spilling a drop. She said, "Yum," and licked her lips.

Erin grabbed her wet black Bonds pants that were on the bed beside me and shoved them over my head like a necklace before running out of the house and leaving with her girlfriend. I pulled the pants off my head, admired them, took in the beautiful scent, and thought to myself what a crazy night it was.

I haven't done anything else with Erin since that night, but she does say she has more urges she needs to fill. I think we both feel a bit bad about it, but the good outweighs the wrong, yeah?

Published 
Written by Ben2121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments