Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Almost a week had passed since that fateful day. Mikey had checked into a local hotel - well, it was more of a golf and spa resort.

Lauren had told her mum exactly what had happened and Anne had wasted no time in kicking David out. She even claimed to have suspected something was going on with Sarah and David. Anne dumped all his possessions on the lawn and had her giant of a brother come round to stay so David didn't get any ideas about trying to sneak in and talk to her.

Lauren had to go back to university. She had sent Mikey a few messages, but they agreed they needed to lay low while the dust settled on the weekend's events.

On Monday morning, Mikey snuck back to his house and packed a full suitcase while Sarah was at work. He even loaded his and Lauren's bikes into his car before returning to the hotel. He called Felicity to find out when she was babysitting and arranged to sneak round and see his daughter while his wife was out.

Try as he might, Mikey could not get the image of his wife and David out of his mind. Every time he closed his eyes he could see her, bent double over the kitchen counter in her knee-high boots as David's cock filled her from behind. He heard her impassion cry of, "put a Smith baby in me," over and over in his head.

That week Mikey hit the gym hard, and the hotel bar even harder, in a vain attempt to rid those thoughts from his mind.

***

Eventually, Saturday came around. Mikey had been out on a bike ride, spent two hours in the gym, and been for a swim before relaxing in the hot tub for half an hour.

When the evening came around he took up his usual place at the hotel bar and watched the evening guests arriving for a wedding that was taking place in the hotel's function room. A stream of girls in tiny figure-hugging dresses filtered passed Mikey.

'Wow,' thought Mikey as he heard a reggae band starting up. 'This is exactly what I need to get my mind off things.'

A few hours and many drinks later the wedding guests started to filter out into the bar. Mikey was checking out the younger girls in their colourful micro-dresses as they kicked off their heels and ordered their boyfriends to get them more drinks. As Mikey's eyes scanned the room he caught the eye of an attractive, slightly older lady across the bar.

She smiled a warm smile at him and Mikey smiled back before turning to a TV screen and pretending to watch a football match.

Every few minutes he would turn to look at her. She was certainly an attractive older lady. Mikey put her age at around fifty, at least ten years his senior. Her dark skin was complimented by her bright eyes and warm smile.

As the evening wore on, the wedding guests began leave and eventually it was just the two of them left.

The mysterious wedding guest gave Mikey a sultry smile and rose to her feet.

'Oh shit, she's coming over,' thought Mikey as she sauntered towards him.

"Hello," she said, offering her hand. "I'm Serena."

"Er, h-hi," Mikey replied as he grasped her dainty hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Mikey. My name's Mikey."

"Pleased to meet you, Mikey. Would you like another drink?" she asked.

"Sh-sure. I'd love another beer if that's ok?"

Serena headed to the bar and Mikey watched her walk away. The sway of her hips drew his eyes to her butt. It was large but shapely and just begging to be grabbed. As she turned to lean on the bar Mikey's eyes were drawn further up her body. Her dress hugged her flat stomach and swelled over what looked like an impressively large and full pair of breasts.

Serena smiled as she caught Mikey staring and returned with their drinks.

"So, what brings you here tonight?" she asked. "You're not a wedding guest. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I can sense sadness in your eyes."

Mikey blinked for a few seconds. "That's very perceptive of you. I'm just not going through a good time at the moment. How was the wedding? The band sounded great."

"Yes, they were. It's been such a great day. It was my eldest daughter's wedding and it was so great getting to know her new husband's family. I just wish I didn't have to spend the whole day with my ex-husband and his new wife."

"Oh, you're separated?" Mikey enquired.

"Yes. It's been a few years now, but it doesn't get any easier seeing him with her. He traded me in for a younger model!"

"He must be mad!" Mikey blurted out before he could stop himself.

"I'm sorry?" Serena asked, an amused look on her face.

"Sorry," Mikey replied. "You're an attractive lady."

Serena burst out laughing. "Very smooth," she chuckled. "So, what's your story?"

"Oh, I'm going through a breakup myself."

"Sorry to hear that," Serena replied as she scooted a bit closer to Mikey and rested her hand on his arm.

Mikey looked at the contrast in their skin tones and carried on. "Yes, well, last weekend I walked into the house and caught my wife bent double over our kitchen counter with one of our neighbours buried balls deep inside her."

"Oh gosh, that's awful," Serena replied as she almost spat out her drink.

"Yeah, sorry about the detailed account. Do you know what the worst part of it was?"

Serena raised an eyebrow. "It gets worse?"

"She was completely naked, his hands grabbing her ass and tits as he fucked her from behind... Oops, sorry about my language, " Mikey apologised.

"It's fine," Serena replied as she gently stroked his arm.

"Ok. The worst part was she was wearing the knee-high boots I'd bought her for her birthday the previous week. That just felt like such a betrayal!"

Serena burst out laughing. "Wait, you're telling me you walked in on your neighbour screwing your wife in your kitchen and the thing you're most upset about is her footwear?"

Mikey was shocked at Serena's reaction. Why was she laughing?

Mikey continued. "And when they'd finished his cum was leaking out of her and dripping all over the boots."

"What! You stayed and watched until they'd finished? What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking. I was rooted to the spot."

"Here," Serena picked up his beer and handed it to him. "Drink. You need to get that out of your head!"

"Yeah, and it sounds like you need to get that ex-husband of yours out of your head," Mikey replied, as he lifted his glass and clinked it with Serena's. "Cheers!"

Serena looked around, it was just the two of them in the bar now. "I've got an idea," she said with a naughty grin on her face.

"What's that?"

Serena leaned forward and planted a kiss on Mikey's cheek. Mikey turned and their lips made contact. His hands moved up her back and pulled her in closer.

"Not here," Serena panted as she broke their kiss. "Come with me."

Serena took Mikey's hand in hers and led him to her room. As soon as they were inside the room Serena pushed him against the wall and they kissed again. She dragged her hands down his chest until they reached his waistband, then she grabbed his ass and pulled him hard against her body.

"Mmmm, that's quite a bulge I can feel trying to escape down there," she teased.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

"I- I- I don't know about this," Mikey stammered.

"Don't think, just do," Serena whispered into his ear as she guided Mikey's hands to her large, firm butt.

Mikey kissed her again before planting small kisses on her neck and working down to her chest.

Serena unzipped her dress, stepped out of it, and kicked it away.

Mikey finally took in her full beauty. Her legs were lean but strong. Her red panties clung to her wide, womanly hips. She had a pierced belly button, the stud sparkling against the dark skin of her flat stomach. Her large breasts were rising and falling with her breath inside her red, lacy bra.

"Not bad for fifty-one?" she asked.

"You're incredible," Mike replied, his mouth hanging slightly open as he took in her full beauty.

Serena unbuckled Mikey's belt and he helped her pull his trousers down before lifting his shirt over his head. He was now fully erect and making a large tent inside his boxer shorts.

"Looks like someone wants to come out to play," Serena smirked as she snaked a hand inside and gave his cock a quick squeeze.

Mikey kissed her neck and then moved to her chest as he skilfully unclasped and removed her bra. Serena's breasts were truly magnificent. They looked large and heavy and yet they sat high on her chest, their roundness defying her age. Her nipples pointed slightly up and were surrounded by a large areola, just slightly darker than the rest of her flawless skin.

"You can touch," she teased.

Mikey reached out and gently lifted one of her breasts in his hand. It was heavy and soft, yet somehow firm enough to retain its shape. He resumed his kissing and worked down the large valley between her breasts. As his mouth roamed over her breasts, he ran a hand down over her smooth stomach and into her panties. His fingers travelled through her trimmed pubic hair and gently slipped between her lips.

Serena groaned. "Fuck yes."

Mikey slid his fingers up and down parting her lips and gently teasing her entrance. He looked into her eyes and lifted his hand to his mouth, tasting her salty juices.

"I need a shower," Serena announced. "All that dancing has got me all hot and sweaty."

Mikey relaxed, a disappointed look on his face.

"Don't be sad, you get to come with me," Serena said as she dragged him to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Serena wiggled her hips and pushed her red panties down her thighs and off. She looked at Mikey and nodded at his boxer shorts. "Off," she instructed him.

Mikey pulled them off, his painfully erect cock springing free and leaking a couple of drops of precum.

"Mmmm," Serena said as she slid a hand over his cock. "This looks like a fun toy."

She dragged him into the shower enclosure by his cock, then linked her arms around his neck as she kissed him again. Mikey's cock poked into her stomach as he slid his hands around her firm ass and gave it a hard squeeze.

Serena turned her back on him and wiggled her butt against his cock. "I need you to wash me," she said and handed Mikey a washcloth.

Mikey lathered up every inch of her back, butt, and legs and rinsed her off. He moved back close behind her and slid his hands around her waist as he washed her stomach and then her breasts.

He slid his hand down, over her stomach, and once again used his fingers to separate the lips of her pussy. He rubbed a finger up and down between them, slowly picking up speed.

Serena leaned her head back onto Mikey's shoulder as she quietly moaned in pleasure. "Mmm, just keep doing that," she said as she pushed her ass back against Mikey's cock.

Mikey's slid his fingers up between her lips and made contact with her clit. He stretched his fingers out as he gradually increased the pace and pressure.

"Oh yes," Serena gasped. "Right there, you horny young stud."

Mikey slid his other hand over her breasts and tweaked a nipple in time with the teasing of her clit.

"Fuck!" she shouted as her hands shot down to grasp Mikey's wrist and hold his hand in place. She ground her pussy hard against his hand before clamping her powerful thighs together. Her whole body shuddered as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

"Fucking hell, I needed that!" she announced as she stepped out of the shower enclosure. She leaned forward over the bathroom sink and wiggled her butt at Mikey. "Come on," she said. "Your turn."

Mikey stared at the image in front of him and staggered towards her. He ran a finger between her lips again and pushed it inside her.

"Come on," she said, looking over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me!"

Mikey took hold of his cock and guided it to her entrance. He pushed forward and felt her pussy sucking the head of his cock inside.

Serena rocked back as Mikey pushed forward, burying himself all the way inside her.

"That feels so good," Serena moaned.

"You're telling me?" Mikey panted, as he took in the contrast of her dark skin against his.

He slowly pulled backwards before grabbing her hips and burying himself back inside her again. Then he lost it and went hard. All of the week's emotions spurred him on as he thrust harder and harder into his older lover.

"Oh yes," Serena screamed as she reached down to play with her clit. "I'm going to cum again!"

"You planned this from the moment you looked at me across the bar, didn't you?" Mikey panted between thrusts.

Serena couldn't reply, her knees buckled and she lost her grip on the sink as a second orgasm ripped through. Mikey's cock twitched against the cold air as she sank to her knees and recovered her breath.

She turned around and looked up into Mikey's eyes as she slowly took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head down three times before taking his cock out of her mouth, a string of saliva and precum connecting her lips with his cock as she looked up at him again.

Serena smothered their combined juices between her breasts before pushing Mikey back to sit on the closed toilet seat. She lifted her heavy breasts in her hands and sank them down onto Mikey's cock, surrounding him with their warmth.

Mikey loved the feeling as she slowly lifted them up and down around his cock. She reached out her tongue and licked his tip before picking up the pace.

"I'm close," Mikey warned.

"Cum for me Mikey. Cum all over my big tits."

Mikey's hips jerked and he thrust his cock up between her breasts as his first jet of cum sprayed up into Serena's chin. The second jet landed on her neck and ran down onto her breasts.

Mikey cried, "ungh," feeling like he was never going to stop cumming.

Eventually, the last dribble of cum ran out of him onto Serena's breasts and she sucked him clean.

"Look at the state of me now," she laughed.

Mikey looked at this beautiful older lady, the dark skin of her chin, neck, and large breasts covered in his white cum.

"You go and get yourself comfy," Serena instructed him. "I'm going for another shower."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by MikeyTheSpikey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments