Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepson's Wife - Part 2

"It was his birthday, and he only wanted one thing."

12
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Alone at last. My girlfriend had gone in to take her sleeping pill, and my stepson had gone in to pass out. So, it's just me and her sitting around the fire pit. I hadn't seen her since the concert, but we had done some sexting. 

Seeing her climb out of their truck, when they first got here, in her maxi skirt and tank top, made my dick twitch. She was definitely the only birthday present I wanted to unwrap. 

I had followed her upstairs when she put her bag in the guest room. I had to be near her, taste her. I pushed her against the wall and slid my hand down the front of her skirt. It was bare and smooth. I slid one of my fingers between her folds and into her wet hole. I had to be quick so we didn't get caught, so the taste of the juices on my finger would have to get me by.

Now I see her, sitting by the fire, in a zip up hoodie covering her tank top, and my dick twitches again. I walk over and pull the zipper of her hoodie down enough to reach in and pull her beautiful tits from inside her tank top. I give them both a good tweak before walking back over to my seat. I can get some good grabs in, but I still have to make sure the girlfriend's sleeping pills have kicked in before I make my move.

We sit and watch the fire. I watch her fondle her nipples, one by one, to tease me. It's working. I want my mouth on those nipples. I can't take it anymore and I kneel down in front of her chair and clamp my mouth around one. I suck on the hard nipple and bite down a little roughly. She lets out a low whimper.

I make my way to my chair and let all of our sexy texts run through my head. I know her likes and her hard limits. "Come help me get a few logs."

We walk behind the shed, where the wood is stored, and I push her against the wall with my hand on her throat. I feel my cock get hard under my basketball shorts. I run my tongue down her neck and chest to her tits. I take another nipple in my mouth and bite down. I can hear her hiss at the sensation.

"We shouldn't be doing this here." Her whisper is somewhat muffled by my excitement.

"You don't have a choice, Kitten." I pull the front of her skirt up and kneel in front of her.

I can smell her arousal. I slowly let my tongue slide along her folds. She spreads her legs to grant me more access. I can hear her gasp as I slide a finger inside of her dripping hole. I chuckle against her skin and spread her folds to latch onto her clit with my mouth. She's told me how much she wanted my mouth on it again, and I love the way she tastes. Both of her hands run through and grab onto my hair. 

I hear one of my neighbors open his door so I stand up to shield her, letting her zip her hoodie back up. I grab a few logs and throw them on the fire to keep it going and lead her into the detached garage. By now, I'm not worried about the lightweights coming out and catching us, but I lock the door to be safe.

We kiss as we walk over to the cleaned workbench. I can feel her hand slide into my shorts to reach for my dick. 

"Did you think it was fun to tease me with those tits?"

She lets out a small giggle as I lift her onto the edge of the workbench. "I thought you would enjoy it." She pulls my dick free from my shorts.

I pull away from her, just out of her reach, as I pull her skirt back up. I spread her legs apart and use my thumb to circle her clit slowly. "You thought it was funny to tease me? My turn to tease you." I smile as she throws her head back. She leans back on her elbows, giving my full access to her body. I pull the zipper down on her hoodie to see her tits still hanging out of her tank top. 

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

She starts to move her hips to speed my pace. I pull her as far as I can to the edge of the bench and use the head of my dick to tease her clit some more. I think I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing her. I put the head of my cock into her wet pussy, pulling in and out ever so slightly.

She whimpers. "Please, fuck me."

I pull her legs over my shoulders and move in slowly, letting her feel every bit of how she makes me hard. I move in and out a few times, feeling her start to move her hips again. Finally, I start thrusting, hard and fast. I grab onto her hips and pull with each thrust. Her pussy clenches onto my cock, throbbing from her orgasm, sending me into my final thrust. I pull hard on her hips and feel each rope of cum shoot into her.

After I start to catch my breath, I let her legs down and collapse onto her. I love this part. I can hear her heart beat as fast as mine and she runs her hands through my hair. I have to find a way to get this more often.

My girlfriend wakes me up to say that she and her son are going out. She had ordered some stuff for breakfast from the bakery, and had to grab a few things at the store. I can hear her talking to her son in the kitchen while I lay in bed. Last night plays in my head, and I smile. I can feel my cock standing straight up. They leave and a few minutes later I hear the car pull out. I know the bakery and the grocery store are about 30 minutes away. So that gives me at least an hour. I wait a few minutes to make sure they didn't pull back in before sneaking up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

I know she sleeps naked, and this was my perfect chance to wake her up. This was one of my fantasies, to wake her up this way. I tiptoe into the room and slowly pull the covers back. Her naked body drives me crazy. If I wasn't already hard, I would be now. 

I slowly roll her from her side to her back and pull her legs apart. Once I climb between her legs, I slide a finger between her folds. I don't want to wake her up just yet, but I want her body to react. I slide my finger inside of here, using my thumb to slowly rub on her clit. Once I start to feel some of her juices coat my finger, I slide in a second. She lets out a quiet, sleepy moan. I work slowly, feeling her juices start to coat my fingers more freely.

I lift her hips slightly and slowly put the head of my cock in her. I move slowly, pushing each inch in then out. She feels so tight. She starts to stir and smiles once she realizes what's happening. Still groggy, she starts to move in rhythm with me. I keep a slower pace, rubbing her clit as I move. 

She starts moaning, holding back. "Let it out, Kitten. We're alone."

She clutches at the sheets as her climax builds. I can hear her moans grow as her hips buck against me. Her walls throb around my cock. I grab her hips and thrust in and out of her. Between her tightness and her throbbing, I don't last much longer. I let out a groan as I thrust into her hard. My body stiffens up as I hold her hips tight, my sticky ropes shooting into her again. How did she feel this good? How did I get so lucky?

I collapse onto her, feeling her heart pound. Her hands run through my hair and almost put me to sleep. I snap out of my trance when I remember that I don't have an endless amount of time. I kiss her neck and down to her chest and listen to her giggle. I pull myself off of her and smile. This was one of the best birthdays.

Published 
Written by LusciousLacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments