Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Sisters Part 2

"I deflower her youngest sister"

27
8 Comments 8
48.0k Views 48.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It had been two months since I had fucked Stephanie. I hadn't stopped thinking about what it had been like. I remember my cock being the hardest it had ever been as it slid in and out of her tight wet pussy. I had seen her many times over the past two months but we never spoke of what we did together.

Today is Christmas. My girlfriend and I usually go over to her dad's house and spend the holiday with them. Around five we got ready and headed over. We were the first to arrive and decided to play Pictionary with her 18-year-old sister, Xaviera, and her little brother.

Xaviera is a small girl. She has B-cup breasts and an ass like Katie Cassidy. She has a flat stomach and long curly brown hair. She wears glasses and is usually the quietest of my girlfriend's sisters. What I didn't know is that her sister had been sneaking her their father's whiskey for the past couple hours and she was drunk.

You couldn't really tell other than her being a lot more talkative than usual. I was her partner and my girlfriend partnered with her little brother. Xaviera picked a card and showed my girlfriend, who was the artist for the other team, and they set to drawing whatever they had seen. I watched as Era (Xaviera's nickname) drew what looked like a long dick with a set of big balls.

I wasn't about to guess that out loud, but I could see in her eyes that is what she wanted me to see. She drew more detail as time started running out. She added cum shooting out of the dick she had drawn, and with the way she was drawing it, it looked like it was shooting toward her face. I was now sporting a growing erection and guessed rocket ship as the timer finally ran out.

She grinned and nodded her head, "Good guess!"

She scooted closer to me on the floor; her sister not paying attention. Era ripped off the paper, folded it, and placed it in the pocket of my button-up shirt. She winked and then picked another card. It went on more innocently than before as she seemed unable to fine anything she could pervert. Finally, others started to arrive.

With everyone there I made my move. I got up and hid my raging boner as I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and began stroking my cock. I had my eyes closed and was thinking about Stephanie when I heard a giggle come from my right, from the door.

I immediately froze and looked in the direction of the door. Era was standing there in full view, watching me masturbate. Her hand was in her short shorts obviously rubbing her clit.

"You don't have to get yourself off you know," she said with a grin.

She walked towards me and closed the bathroom door behind her. I could hear her father's surround-sound start blaring as music was turned on downstairs.

"No one will hear us," she said tentatively.

She seemed to be losing her nerve but it was only a momentary lapse. She dropped to her knees, and before I could say anything she spit on my cock, coated it with her hand and deep-throated me down to my balls. She hadn't broken eyes contact and hadn't even built up to taking my whole 9 inches.

I stood there in shock. Here I was with my cock down my girlfriend's sister's throat. Era bobbed her head a couple times and gave me a great blowjob, but before I could really get into it she lowered the toilet seat and sat down. She pointed to the floor.

"Eat your girlfriend's little sister's pussy," she said in a low seductive purr.

I acted without thinking.

MysticSiren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysticSiren

I dropped to my knees and slowly lowered my head to her pussy. I could feel her warmth radiating from her pussy. I could smell the scent of Bath & Body works soap as I drove my tongue in between her pussy lips. I found her hole without any trouble and proceeded to lick as deep as I could.

She grabbed my head and began moaning, but it wasn't enough for me. I slid my tongue out of her hole and up to her clit. I began licking fast and firm. I was in the zone. She moaned louder and louder as I pushed her towards her first orgasm of the night.

I could hear the party going on downstairs and wondered if my girlfriend was curious to where her baby sister and boyfriend had run off. I didn't linger on that thought. I slid my middle finger into Era's pussy and quickly found out that she was a virgin. This turned me on immensely. I began fingering her slowly but not deeply. She moaned and shook harder as she got closer to her orgasm. I took my other hand and slid it up her shirt, under her training bra and played with her nipple. She went crazy.

She began bucking underneath me as she climaxed. Not being a man who wasted a moment I got back up to my knees, placed my cock at her entrance and plunged it in.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as her first cock was driven into her.

I drove it in balls deep and held it there. I felt her convulsing and knew I had made her orgasm so much better. I knew that she wouldn't really feel much pain if I deflowered her during orgasm. My girlfriend had been the same. As Era came down from her climax, I began fucking her slowly. She was tighter than any girl I'd had, including her sister when I deflowered her. I was in heaven.

She seemed to get used to my cock so I began fucking her with all I had. I even picked her up and laid her on the floor so I could do it better. I began slamming my cock into her. She didn't moan or cry out. She simply lay with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. I fucked her for what felt like forever when the inevitable happened. I felt that telltale surge of cum. 

I whispered as much in her ear and she screamed out, "Do it inside me!!"

That did it for me. I shoved my cock as deep as I could and unloaded everything I had in my balls. I could feel her pussy milking my cock as she grabbed my arms and gripped me for dear life as her second orgasm rolled in.

As the dust settled I pulled my cock out. She immediately lifted her ass off the ground in order to keep my cum from dripping out. I thought nothing of it as I cleaned myself up, buttoned my pants and zipped my fly. I stood up and looked down at her. I went to speak but she held up a finger and shook her head, motioning for me to leave.

I raised an eyebrow at her, but left. I went downstairs and rejoined the party. My girlfriend was sitting on one of the couches watching Nightmare Before Christmas. She's loved this movie all of her life and got excited when she saw me. She shushed me and patted the seat next to me. She didn't ask where I'd been and simply put her head on my shoulder.

Era didn't reappear that night. She had told her dad in a text that she was going to lay down because she wasn't feeling well. We continued the party without her, but I couldn't help but wonder in my now focused mind. Did I get my girlfriend's sister pregnant?

To be continued....

Published 
Written by TheHuntsman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments