Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lia: The Beginning

"Lia discovers the pleasures of cheating."

73
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"I've been pondering about this series for a while. While still embellished and simplified, I wanted to write stories closer to my own experiences of my own anecdotes and discoveries."

The sounds of my moans escaped my mouth, and I bit my lip quickly to try and avoid making more noise. His fingers pressed the spot that he knew I liked gently but firmly. I arched my lower back as his mouth nibbled at my nipple.

"Mmm," I moaned again. He moved his other hand up to the side of my head, pushing my hair out of my face. His thumb traced the outline of my jaw as he pulled himself up. I could feel his erection on my thigh.

He continued to rub his fingers around my pussy. "I want to be inside of you," he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and, in a low voice, I answered. "You know we can't here."

I felt his frustration tense his body as his fingers slowly left my pussy, and he lay back on the bed. I felt the familiar sting of guilt and disappointment, bitter the moment.

"Sorry," I said as I cuddled in his chest. His labored breathing indicated his frustration.

The swirling emotions inside me slowly boiled into anger. He knew I wasn't ready since we had talked about it. The pressure of dating someone four years older was overwhelming. I had the same cravings. The same hormones and needs he had. Which is why I wanted to wait. I wanted to know if it was not just teenage angst and horniness that kept us together.

"Are you mad?" I asked as my fingers traced circles on his chest.

"No," he said unconvincingly.

We lay there, the sound of our breathing slowing down and the cool breeze of the open window touching the beads of sweat that started to form on my skin. There was the sound of a comedy show coming out from the TV mounted on the opposite wall.

Next to the bed was a small sofa chair. My eyes glanced toward the guy sleeping there before my hand slowly moved down my boyfriend's belly and under his shorts.

He sucked in the air, his breath shaking with excitement.

I smiled as I wrapped my fingers around his hardening cock.

"Lia... we've been dating for two months now..." he started.

"No," I replied as I slowly rubbed my thumb on the tip. "You know I am not ready, but I can still do other things. Just make sure Kent doesn't wake up," I said as I slowly moved down.

The feeling of his smooth skin rubbing against mine as I kissed down his chest, his nipples, down his abdomen, and past his navel made my pussy quiver with anticipation.

He was breathing hard. His chest moved up and down as my lips touched the base of his cock, licking and kissing his length. I could see the excitement on his face.

"Do you like that?" I whispered.

"Mhmm," he moaned as he nodded.

My tongue swirled around his cock, wetting it with saliva. I looked at Kent. His eyes were still closed, and his head slightly tilted back. This was not our first time fooling around on his bed. Kent was my boyfriend's best friend and we spent most days after school at his place.

He would always let us lie on his bed while he sat in the sofa chair while we watched movies. It was easy to take advantage of the situation as he would always fall asleep.

My lips slid over the tip, and then further down his shaft; taking him deeper into my mouth. He tensed as he tried to avoid making too much noise.

He was getting so hot, and his breathing was getting louder. His face contorted as he fought his pleasure.

"You have to be quiet," I warned, "or else we will get caught."

He took a deep breath, trying to relax his body. His hand ran through my hair.

I opened my mouth wide, allowing him to feel the moistness and warmth of my tongue.

"Shit," he moaned as his grip tightened.

My boyfriend's hips began to move up and down, slowly fucking my mouth, as the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I could taste the saltiness of his precum.

His thrusts became harder and faster. My lips slid up and down, matching his pace.

"Ah," he gasped, and then a louder gasp.

I gave him a warning stare, slowing down my rhythm as a threat.

His body was tense and his breathing heavy. "Fuck...," he whispered, "I am cumming."

I smiled.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down as his cock spasmed, releasing his warm load into my mouth.

"Mm," I moaned as the thick cream hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth. My hand moved up and down his cock, squeezing the last drops out of him.

I could feel the softening of his cock as I licked and kissed the tip. The salty taste lingered on my tongue.

Slowly, I let go of his shaft and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, his breathing heavy, and his chest rose up and down.

"Thank you," he whispered.

I smiled and climbed up the bed. His hands wrapped around me and pulled me in. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of his shirt. A mix of his sweat, the smell of his laundry detergent, and his natural musk.

"Let's get some rest," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

I nodded and we kept watching the TV. For a second, I could have sworn I saw Kent slowly open his eyes and then quickly close them back down.

***

"I hate it when he's late," I said as I slowly applied the nail polish to my toenail.

I was sitting on Kent's bed. My short legs were slightly bent as I meticulously spread the color on the nail.

"What's he doing today?" he asked, as his head rested against the wall. The book he was reading propped up on his chest.

"He's at football practice," I said. "But he should have finished about thirty minutes ago."

"Maybe he's just hanging out with the boys," Kent said dismissively.

I grumbled. "Do you think he would cheat on me?" I asked pitifully.

Kent seemed to ponder for a second too long. "No, no... he's not that kind of guy."

"You are his best friend. You wouldn't tell me even if he did," I replied sadly.

"I'm your friend too, Lia. It's just... You know what he wants," he said, covering his embarrassment behind the book.

"He always says that, but I've told him I'm not ready," I said, pouting. "It's not that I'm a prude or anything... I'm not naive enough to think it has to be magical. It's just..."

I couldn't finish the sentence.

"You don't have to tell me if you are uncomfortable," Kent said kindly.

"It's not that. I know I can talk to you. You've always been sweet to me," I said as I finished coating my nails and softly started to blow on them.

"I know he'll be rough with me. I know he has more experience..." I said, knowing Kent knew I was still a virgin. "I like him rough. Don't misunderstand... but maybe for my first time I want something different. You know?" I tried to explain.

He seemed to consider this but didn't answer. After almost an hour or so more, I started to stir as my boyfriend still hadn't arrived. Then Kent sat next to me and held my hand.

"I'm sure it's fine. He really likes you," he said as I tried to smile.

***

I put a lot of consideration after that day about what I would do. I had decided to allow my boyfriend to take my virginity but I didn't want to outright offer it. I wanted it to flow and be natural. To evolve on the spot. Yet the next time we were alone, he seemed distracted. So we got into a really bad fight.

We yelled at each other. I cried, and he slammed some doors. Regular young love drama. We parted ways, and I spent the next few afternoons crying in Kent's room after school.

At that time, Kent became my shoulder to cry on. As someone who had a hard time making girl friends, I relied more on the guys in my life for support. Kent felt like a good support because he also calmed my worries about my relationship with my boyfriend.

He tried to reassure me we would still be together and that it was jump, a bump on the road. He would hug me in bed till I fell asleep in his arms and then wake me up so he could walk me home. Kent was lanky, short-haired, and tall with a little shy smile and innocent eyes. He never dated anybody or ever tried to make moves on me.

I had made it clear to him that I was in love with my boyfriend and nothing could happen between us. He accepted that, and although I never thought of him like that I needed to hear that he was fine with the arrangement. That he wanted to be my friend only.

Still, some friction happened. I ignored the casual brush of his hand on my butt as he held me close while I cried on his chest. Or the tight hugs that pressed my small chest to his. Or the small sniffs of hair he did as I burrowed my face in his neck.

"Have you ever wanted me?" I once asked him, "The truth."

His eyes stared down at me and for a second, I thought I could see the hunger in them. I saw him swallow and I squirmed in place as I broke first.

"I'm just teasing you," I said as I laughed.

Then one day, after a heated argument with my boyfriend, I was venting to Kent. I paced back and forth in his bedroom. Running my hand nervously through my hair. My eyes were tearing up again and the sobs forced their way out of my lips.

AnikaFisher1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnikaFisher1

"Lia," Kent said as he walked up to me. "Lia," he repeated as I tried to swallow the knot in my throat and look away. "Lia," he said more firmly as he turned me and hugged me.

His grip around me tightened as he stroked my hair and tried to calm me down. After a few moments, he pushed me away and looked at me, and there was something strange in his eyes. It was a mix of patience, worry, and curiosity.

I wasn't sure what he was seeing in me. My chest kept jumping, and the intensity of his gaze made my legs tremble. Without thinking, I grabbed a handful of his shirt. I needed his help.

And he knew that it wasn't in me to take chances or to experiment, but I was safe with him. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, and without thinking leaned up and kissed him.

At first, he didn't react. It must have really surprised him. I let go of him and stared at him in horror with my hand covering my mouth as I apologized profusely.

"I... I'm so sorry... I don't know what... I..." I muttered.

He cut me off by grabbing my face and pulling me back to him. His lips pressed against mine and I could feel his tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth. I parted my lips slightly and allowed his tongue to gently swirl inside.

My body shivered. Goosebumps ran down my spine as our tongues tasted each other. It was soft, gentle, but intense. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his erection pressing on my stomach.

I was kissing my boyfriend's best friend. The thought made me blush, and I wanted to break the kiss but he was holding me tighter.

He finally let go of me, his hands still holding my waist as he looked down at me. I stared into his eyes and bit my lip. He looked so sexy. His lips were thin and parted. His face was clean-shaven and his hair was styled in a way that made him look cool.

"Kent," I said with my voice trembling, "we shouldn't be doing this."

He stared at me for a moment, and then he leaned forward and kissed me again. This time, his hands moved up to cup my breasts. He squeezed them through my shirt. His fingers kneaded the flesh and pinched my nipples.

I moaned softly. My body tensed as his fingers rubbed over my nipples. They hardened quickly, pushing against the fabric of my bra. My pussy began to tingle as my body reacted to his touch.

He broke the kiss. His hands moved down my stomach. Stopping just above the waistband of my pants.

"Lia," he said softly.

"Yes?" I answered breathlessly.

"I want you," he whispered in my ear.

I felt his fingers move under my shirt and touch the bare skin of my stomach. I gasped, and my hips involuntarily pushed forward.

"Kent, we can't... I...," I stammered.

He leaned down and kissed me again. His hand moved down between my legs and cupped my mound. I could feel my panties getting wet. His fingers pressed against the fabric rubbing against my pussy.

"Mmm," I moaned, my eyes closing.

He continued to rub my pussy. His fingers trace the outline of my slit through the thin material. I could feel the heat radiating from my core as my juices seeped through the fabric.

I pushed my hips forward. Pressing my pussy against his hand.

"Kent," I whispered.

He unbuttoned my skirt and pulled them down. My panties were soaked. The wet spot was visible through the thin material. He traced the outline of my slit with his finger. The fabric brushed against my sensitive flesh.

I moaned softly. My hips rocked back and forth as I ground against his hand. He continued to rub my pussy. His finger pushed against the fabric. It felt good, but it wasn't enough.

I reached down and pulled my panties to the side. The cool air hit my wet pussy. His fingers brushed against my bare flesh. Teasing my clit. My body tensed, and my hips buckled forward as I pushed my mound against his hand.

"Mmm, Kent," I moaned.

His fingers slid between my folds and entered my pussy. I gasped. My hips thrust forward, forcing his fingers deeper inside me.

"Fuck," I moaned. My head fell back.

My hand rested on the bulge in his shorts. Slowly feeling the erection under the fabric. It all felt like it was slowly reaching its boiling point.

"I want it," I said, trembling.

"Are you sure?" he asked nervously.

I nodded as I slowly moved back onto the bed. I raised my hips as an invitation for him to pull down my panties.

He quickly obliged, his hands shaking as he grabbed the waistband and pulled them down. They slid down my thighs easily; my legs slightly shaking. My body was covered in goosebumps, and my pussy glistened with anticipation. He pulled his shorts and briefs down in one swift motion and I felt too embarrassed to stare at his cock.

I saw a flash of his shaft. My eyes glanced away. His hand wrapped around his member and stroked it up and down.

I bit my lip. My pussy pulsing with need. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath; trying to calm myself. I heard the sound of him moving closer as the mattress shifted beneath me. I opened my eyes and saw him kneeling between my legs with his cock throbbing in his hand.

He moved closer to me with his cock inches from my pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and the head of his cock pressing against my entrance.

I took a deep breath. My chest rose and fell as I tried to relax. I felt his hand move up to my cheek, and his fingers gently caressing my skin. I looked up into his eyes with the look of lust and desire evident on his face.

He slowly pushed his hips forward. His cock slid into my pussy. I moaned softly. My body tensed as I felt his thick shaft stretching me open.

"Ahh," I moaned as my hands gripped the bed sheets.

He continued to push forward. His cock slowly fills me up. My pussy was slick with my juices, making his cock slide in easily. My body shuddered as he went as deep as he could.

He started to move his hips back and forth. Slowly fucking me. I moaned, my body tensing as I felt his cock rubbing against my inner walls. My pussy tightened around his shaft, squeezing it as he pulled back and pushed forward.

"Fuck," I moaned as my body shuddered.

My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to me. My hands grabbed his shoulders, and my nails dug into his skin as he continued to fuck me.

The sound of our bodies slapping together echoed in the room, making the bed squeak beneath us.

I could feel my orgasm building and my body tensing as my pussy clenched around his cock. I moaned. My body shuddered as I reached my climax. My back arched off the bed and my head was thrown back as I cried out in pleasure.

His pace quickened as he approached his own orgasm. He thrust deep into me with his cock pulsing as he emptied his seed inside me. He groaned. His body tensed as he filled me up.

We lay there for a moment. Our bodies entwined as we basked in our quick and messy act.

"Kent," I whispered as I caught my breath.

He rolled off me. His cock slid out of my pussy with a wet plop. He lay beside me. His chest rose and fell as he tried to catch his breath.

"That was... amazing," he said between breaths.

I looked down at my pussy. My juices mixed with his cum leaking out of me.

"Kent," I said softly.

He looked up at me with a look of concern on his face.

"I'm not on the pill," I said quietly.

He swallowed nervously. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't think..."

I felt the guilt slowly burning up my body. I had lost my virginity with my boyfriend's best friend. I pushed him off and a sense of embarrassment came over me. I covered my naked body with the bed sheets.

"I have to go," I said quickly.

"Wait!" he yelled as he grabbed my arm. "Lia! We can work this out."

"I have to get back home," I said as I pulled away and started to collect my clothes.

"You don't have to be like that, please..." he said as he tried to keep his voice down.

"No, Kent. I'm sorry but this was a mistake. We shouldn't have done that," I said as I put on my panties and bra.

I turned to look at him. His face flushed and his eyes downcast.

"I'm sorry," I said again as I finished getting dressed. I bolted out and quickly walked through the house. On my way out, I noticed Kent's father sitting in the living room, glancing at me. The shame made me overthink. What if he heard us? What if he told my boyfriend?

Tears ran down my face while I walked home. Shame, guilt, embarrassment. I didn't know how to feel or how to act. The rest of the day, I kept going back and forth between regretting it and feeling good about it.

The worst was that I had enjoyed it. I felt sick with myself.

I wasn't sure how I could face my boyfriend anymore.

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments