Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hijabi affair part 2 - Dinner

"The sexual desires they have built up over years start to get unleashed"

7
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Worried about Zahra telling my wife what had happened I quickly zipped up and ran back to the kitchen. Zahra was standing there, with a slight smile on her full lips as she talked to my wife about the cooking. 'So why is it so hard?' She said, pointedly staring at me. I realised the outline of my hard cock was still pushing against my trousers and turned away red-faced.

My wife was too busy staring at her potatoes, wondering why they weren't softening, to notice. 'This is what happens when you don't cook enough' she said accusingly, 'I'm on call all the time, so he always ends up cooking,' she continued, glancing at Zahra.

I went and sat down at the table hoping it would cover my erection. Zahra loved this. She hadn't felt so empowered since she had married her conservative husband. Today it was finally her turn to dictate sexual terms. 'Go and sit Zahra, give him some company, I'll finish up here,' my wife said.

'Okay,' smiled Zahra and she wandered across the hall to the dining room. To my surprise, she walked over to me and sat in my lap, gently grinding her firm buttocks against my still engorged cock. 'Keep that hard for me,' she winked, as she went and sat opposite me.

I gazed into the distance scarcely believing what was happening as my wife walked in. 'Are you okay?' she asked.'

He does look a bit ill doesn't he?' said Zahra.

'Okay, eat your dinner and get some rest, Zahra and I can entertain ourselves.' Zahra just smiled, eyes piercing right through me.

'Yes, I don't feel great today, sorry. You'll have to excuse me after food,' I said.

I quickly loaded up my plate looking forward to some solitude where I could process what was going on and figure out what to do. As I munched down the hard potatoes, I felt something on my leg and pulled it away. 'What's wrong?' my wife asked as I looked down glancing a stocking clad foot withdrawing.

'Oh nothing, I just had a shiver,' I said as I quickly looked up.

'Oh my poor baby,' she said, 'Why don't you go and get some rest.'

I quickly got up, twisting my body to conceal my erection. I made my way to the bedroom and mind-racing, jumped under the covers. Zahra was so hot! But she was my wife's friend. This could go really badly, what was she thinking?! Mentally exhausted with my mind racing through the possibilities I finally got peace half an hour later and fell asleep.

An hour later, I could hear my wife's voice. 'I need to run to the hospital, there's a patient I have to see. Zahra's just going to finish off the movie we were watching, let her know if you need anything.'

I fell back to sleep again. A little while later, I was woken by my wife coming back home. She kissed me on the lips and stroked my hair as I slept. Then I felt her hand exploring my crotch and felt a wave of adrenaline come over me. I opened my eyes and saw that the lady I had assumed was my wife was in fact, Zahra! I jerked up in bed, and Zahra put one finger over her mouth and said, 'We should probably talk.'

'Yeah! What the hell are you doing Zahra?' I replied.

'Look you can keep pretending you don't want me and go back to the lovely, but sexually vanilla wife of yours, or we could have some fun.'

'But we're married Zahra, what if anyone found out?'

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

'Well I won't tell if you won't,' she smiled. 'She's told me all about your sex life and your kinks, and you are exactly the kind of guy I've always dreamed of. Please let me have this! My husband's a bore, but I don't want a divorce. This might be a way for both of us to have our normal lives and fulfil our needs.'

'I don't even know what to say, Zahra.'

'Ok well think about it. And consider this as either my first or last present to you.' Zahra pulled off the covers and looked at my boxers straining to keep in my hard-on. 'Take those for me will you please. It looks uncomfortable'.

I looked into Zahra's eyes and saw the passion and lust I've looked for my whole life looking back at me. Trying not to think about what I was doing, I removed my boxers revealing myself.

'So you're wife tells me you love stockings. That's what got you going today, isn't it. Let me do something for you that you'll never have had before,' said Zahra.

'I'm not ready to cheat Zahra, let me think about it,' I said.

'Don't worry, there's no condom here, and I'm not stupid. Just let me get on with it please.'

'No touching me with your hands or mouth either.'

'Ok, if you promise to shut up then I'll agree to that.'

'Fine,' I said, thinking she just wanted to watch me masturbate like before. After all, Zahra was stunning. If she's going to let me appreciate her sexy body why should I complain? Zahra started to remove her skirt, revealing the tops of those black stockings and sexy black lace panties. She turned around to show me her firm arse.

'No touching!' she said.

'Huh but what?' I said. 'I'm not touching you.'

'No touching yourself either.' I withdrew my hand from my lap and wondered what she wanted.

Zahra made her way to the end of the bed and sat down cross-legged near my groin. 'You don't get to touch either remember,' I said, sitting up.

'I know, I said no hands or mouth, now relax,' she retorted.

As I lay back down, I saw what Zahra had intended. Her stockinged feet were rubbing up and down my shaft. 'I've always wanted to try this,' she said, looking up at me.

Speechless, I gazed as she made me hard and placed her feet either side of my cock. Still wearing her hijab and her blouse, Zahra used her feet to make me lose my mind. She was right I hadn't ever had this done.

'Zahra, stop! I'm gonna cum...'

Zahra picked up the pace as jets of pleasure came out of me. Relieved, I looked up and saw Zahra' eyes wide in admiration. Her feet and calves were covered in splatters of my cum, and she casually played with some of it, rubbing it into her stockings.

'I'm going to keep these as a souvenir of the time when I finally got to let loose.' Zahra said. She got up and put her skirt back on. 'Let me know what you think soon ok. Even if it is just once at least, I got to do it once.' She walked towards the door, 'I'm going to go home and smell my cum-soaked stockings and touch myself.'

~

Authors note: Thank you for the great early feedback, that's encouraged me to write again. I don't normally have much time, but I shall try my best t keep this going.

 

 

Published 
Written by ArmanB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments