Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good For Nothing

"A young woman makes questionable decisions for her greater good"

69
35 Comments 35
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Michelle plonked into the passenger seat and slammed the car door.

“Well, excuse the fuck outta me,” the driver said.

Michelle folded her arms and stared ahead, puffing through her nostrils like an angry bull.

“Hellooo. Earth to Michelle?” The driver waved his hand and then snapped his fingers. “Earth to my stubborn-ass ex.”

“Don’t snap ya goddamn fingers at me, Darren,” Michelle spat, her glare scalding the vehicle’s interior.

“I can do whatever the hell I want.” He swung the engine, and they drove to his abode. Five to ten minutes carried heavy silence until Michelle broke it.

“I fucking hate you,” she muttered.

“And yet, every time you get tired of banging these whack ass dudes, with their whack ass dicks, you come running back to me…”

“My fiancé isn’t whack.”

“… for some proper dick.” He hefted his crotch and chuckled.

“Disgusting.” Michelle winced and pressed harder into the seat.

“Good dick usually is.” Darren grinned without looking to his right, making her scoff harder.

“Always so damn arrogant – thinking that a great fuck is the end-all-be-all. See, that’s why we didn’t work out.”

“You wanna jump on me about our relationship while cheating on your man? After setting up this bootycall? Maaan, you got a nerve.”

“He’s more than you ever were or could be.”

“And yet, I’m about to satisfy his woman more than he ever will.”

They reached Darren’s apartment building, so he parked in the assigned lot and exited the vehicle, making his way toward the entrance. Michelle cussed under her breath, pulled her hoodie over her head and exited as well. As they entered, she traced his path, keeping her gaze down, hoping to avoid recognition. From whom, though? Not the first instance her paranoia worked overtime in a similar situation with Darren.

“Keep up,” Darren said after a glance back. “Stop lagging so much, damn.”

“Or maybe, you slow down so I don’t trip trying to follow you, motherfucker.”

“Michelle?” Her heartbeat exceeded what had to be the normal beat range because that male voice came from her six. Unfortunately, she recognized it, too. Darren completely ignored it and kept it moving, but Michelle froze in her tracks for a second, then marched on. “I doubt that’s your fiancé you always getting on about at work, lil girl.”

The man’s laughter fell more distant the closer she shuffled to Darren’s apartment, and he looked at her with a brow raised. “Hey, how does Jimmy know you?”

When Darren unlocked the door, Michelle brushed past him and retracted her hoodie after he closed the entrance.

“Shit,” Michelle started. “Shit-shit-shit. He’s the creepy custodian at my workplace.”

“Word?”

“Yeah, we call him Sleazy James.”

“So what? You think he’d snitch on you?”

“I don’t know.” Michelle grabbed her head, drew her braids up and tied them into a high bun.

“I could take care of it, if you’re worried.”

A chill raced through Michelle. The last time he took care of something for her was the final instance she ever wanted him to.

“I-I-I’m good.” She swallowed and stared at him as he advanced.

“Don’t worry that pretty little noggin. I’ll handle it.”

“Jesus Christ, I said no, Darren!” She stepped backward.

“Alright, I’ll leave it alone.” He showed his palms in surrender.

“I’m serious.”

“Me too.”

She shuffled into his personal space and bit her bottom lip while looking at him. He mashed his lips against hers, and they made out with audible smooches and moans.

“Right there,” she said as Darren nibbled her neck.

“So fucking delicious.” He devoured her until she halted him and removed her pullover completely.

“Goddamn.” He soaked in the vision of her wrapped in a short red dress. “This for me?”

“For my cover – girls’ night out.”

“Knew I smelt a lil liquor on ya.”

“Not a lot. Anyway, too much talking and not enough loving.”

“If you wanna call the fucking we gonna be putting down ‘loving’ then that’s fine by me.”

Darren pulled his clothes off with little wasted effort – even with his prodigious erection. Michelle attempted to remove her dress when he stopped her.

“Nuh-uh. Just pull the hem up around your waist.”

“You still into that?”

“Yeah, makes it feel sneakier – like we shouldn’t be doing it.”

“We absolutely shouldn’t be doing this.”

She adjusted the outfit, and right after, he clutched her shoulders, spun her one-eighty and pushed her against the nearest wall. A whimper escaped her throat, and Darren palmed her skull, pressing her cheek against the wall.

“Tell me what you want,” Darren said.

“That thick, long, juicy dick.” Michelle rolled her hips, grinding her bubbly, bare rump against her phallic craving.

“And is it your future husband about to fuck you?”

Michelle paused, shut her eyes tight, and when she reopened, struggled to speak.

“Say it. Say who’s gonna fill you up with all this meat,” Darren said while close to her ear.

“You are.” Her breathing quickened.

“Exactly. Who’s a disgusting, cheating whore?”

“I am.”

Darren kissed and nibbled her shoulder, then replicated this pattern as he descended her frame and squatted before her buttocks. He kneaded her cheeks in opposing revolutions, revealing her tight butthole upon the flesh parting.

“Goddamn, look at this fucking ass. He eat this?”

“No, he thinks that’s nasty,” Michelle peered over her shoulder and down at Darren with a pleading expression.

“Hey, it takes a nasty muthafucka to do it.” He spread her derriere and spat at her anus, leaving remnants of saliva speckling her inner crack and cleft, then dug in with his tongue.

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

“Oh God, I hate your guts, you fucking bastard.” Michelle ground her luscious behind into Darren, who seemed intent on forcing his face deeper into her round and brown. The wet, slithering sensation rushed her irises toward her brain and overstimulated her saliva glands, given the drool rolling over and eventually, hanging from her lower lip.

Darren separated from her backside, leaving strings of saliva tethering his chin, lips and nose to her spread crack. “What kinda lame gonna deny eating all this?”

“Fuck you.” Michelle clenched her teeth. “Who told you to stop eating my fucking ass?”

“Shut the hell up and suck this dick ‘cause I know that man don’t let you.”

“He does.”

“Not how you want to, I bet.”

“Grab my hair and make me do it then, fuckboy.”

Darren stood, wrenched Michelle’s top bun backward so that her upside-down visage stared into his, and they French kissed briefly before she spun, bent over and opened her mouth wide.

“He fuck your face?” Darren asked.

Michelle shook her head.

Darren held her steady and pushed forward until her lips, and eventually throat, stretched to accommodate their virile visitor. With every measured downstroke, he held her in deepthroat position for three seconds, causing strained, choking vocals to erupt over his cock. She slapped his thighs, and he released her.

“I ain’t got all night,” she said, her hair still balled up within his first and rear elevated. “Beat this pussy up, nut on me and fuck off.”

“Is that what you want?”

Michelle straightened and wrinkled her nose. “Are you stupid? That’s what I just said.”

Darren scooped her over his shoulder, and she yelped, then eventually slipped down his torso, wrapping her legs around his waist. He grabbed handfuls of booty and guided his prick inside, making her groan.

I’m stupid?” Darren asked, then slammed his pelvis against hers once. Michelle’s eyeballs bulged, and her jaw hung low. “Answer me.” He violently thrust into her again to a loud plap.

“No,” she croaked, “but all you’re good for is that fat dick.”

Darren pumped into her relentlessly as the applause of their clashing carnality filled the room. Michelle wished she could see the ripples of her bottom and thighs as he brutally fucked her. Braids from her untidy bun unraveled and obscured her vision throughout the onslaught.

“Nasty, cheating whore,” Darren gurgled while pounding her cunt.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Darren strolled through his apartment while driving his prick into his attached ex until her decibels increased, which, from his experiences, meant only one thing.

“Cum all over this dick.”

“Fuck!” Michelle leaned away, arms fully outstretched as her hands clasped the back of his neck. “Fucking cumming on your big ass diiic…”

Her mouth remained ajar, and her body lolled about until she bucked, twisting within his grasp and growling carnivorously.

“One nut down, plenty more to go,” Darren said.

Michelle hopped to the floor. “Nope, promised babe I’d be home by a certain time. Backshots, nut, then take me to my car.” She bent over, propping her forearms onto a couch’s armrest.

“Nice.” Darren rubbed his palms together. “Glazing that fat ass.”

“No, my face.” Michelle looked behind. “He always finishes inside of me, so don’t waste this opportunity.”

Darren blew a raspberry. “Where’d you find this nerd?”

“Hurry up!”

Darren grabbed a fistful of hair, then shoved his cock into Michelle. He angled downward, stimulating her G-spot and building to another orgasm, which left Michelle a blubbering, spitty mess.

“God, I’m such a fucking whore,” Michelle whispered.

“Say it again.” The soundtrack of her clapping cheeks resumed.

“I’m a fucking whooore.” Michelle grimaced as if tears would follow, and she shivered again into another orgasm. “Fuck you, Darren, you big-dicked motherfucker!”

“Can’t help but get them nuts when I’m fucking you.”

“This is all your fault. Nobody makes me feel as slutty and whorish as you. Fuck, why couldn’t you just be a better person?”

Silence reigned for the next minute. The statement, laced with awkwardness, made Michelle rummage through “what if?” territory, and she was sure Darren did the same.

“C-c-cum…” was all Darren mustered when he pulled out of her bent-over frame, braided bun in hand, stepped to her side and sprayed his semen across her face, neck and hair. His legs trembled as he yelled and growled, spewing all he had onto her pretty mug.

“Hell fuckin’ yeah.” One eye was plastered shut. Horizontal streaks of semen glazed her features, follicles and neck. She licked whatever settled around her lips.

“You’re marrying a lame.” His breath returned. “Look at you: Nasty ass slut with fuckboy nut all over you.”

“Insult my fiancé again, and I’ll spit this jizz in your eye, bitch.” Michelle stood and placed her fists on her hips.

“You must really love him, ‘cause you never defended them other bums you cheated on me with like this.”

“Whatever.”

Darren waved her off in the direction of the bathroom, which earned him Michelle’s middle finger. After cleaning up and returning to a fully dressed Darren, they left the apartment, but when Michelle opened the building’s main entrance to leave, her eyesight was cursed with the vision before her.

“Well, hello there,” said Sleazy James, who then looked past her at Darren. “A solid eight or nine you got here, young man.”

“You’re too kind,” Darren said with a chuckle, then dapped James.

“Careful with this girl,” he whispered loud enough for Michelle’s ears. “She’s being sentenced to life pretty soon, from what I hear.”

They bantered some more, chuckled and parted, allowing for Darren to continue outside with Michelle until they were both seated in his car.

The entire drive was silent, and when they stopped in the parking lot of their initial meeting, Michelle continued staring through the windshield. After a minute passed, she turned a steady, unblinking glare to Darren.

“What?” Darren asked.

“If I wanted him… handled… how would you go about doing it?”

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments