Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Sexual Desires

"A proposal becomes a tragic betrayal"

40
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. Please leave any comments to help me improve my writing."

Derek was excited about the day he had planned. He was going to go over his girlfriend's place, to make a surprise romantic dinner while she was at work. After dinner, he was going to surprise her with dessert which included an engagement ring on top. When he pulled up to her house he didn't see her car so he thought she was still at work. When he opened the door he heard soft music playing, and saw two sets of clothes on the living room floor. He placed the bag of groceries he bought on the kitchen counter, and quietly followed the sound of the music upstairs toward her bedroom. Her bedroom door was slightly opened and when he peeked through the door he saw Gabby on her knees sucking some guys dick. She was sucking his dick so hard, her saliva was dripping on to her breast. Derek couldn't believe what he was seeing. 

“Derek must be a shit head because if I had a woman that suck dick this good I would make sure she would never want to cheat,” her lover said.

She pulled his dick from her mouth with a guilty expression on her face.

"Let's not talk about him. Besides, you should enjoy it. I know your stuck up wife probably don't give you handjobs let alone blow jobs."

"Touché," he replied.

Derek couldn't believe what he was seeing. He always had to beg her for a blowjob and when she did do it, she never put this much effort into it. He watched as Gabby licked and sucked on this other man's balls while she stroked his dick. Derek didn't know what to do. He wanted to kick the door open and beat this guy’s ass, but all he could do was watch.

"Shit girl, you’re about to make me cum. Turn your pretty ass around."

She looked at him and smirked. She ran her finger down his long dick.

"I thought you would never ask."

She crawled on the bed and waved her ass in the air.

"Girl, you know how to turn me on," he said.

He licked his hand and stroked his dick. He took his other hand and rubbed her pink pussy. His hand came away moist and he licked his fingers. He smiled and slowly inserted his dick in her pussy. Her pussy spread opened welcoming his dick. He slowly thrust his cock in and slowly took it out. He did it again, inching it in deeper each time. Each time he went deeper her moans got louder.

"I love the way your pussy feels around my dick. It’s so warm and wet. I'm trying not cum," he told her.

"We just got started. You better not cum yet. Now shut up and fuck me," she replied.

"Whatever the lady wants," he replied with a smirk.

He spread his legs a little wider and grabbed her waist. He started thrusting harder. Each thrust made waves in her ass. Gabby’s eyes rolled in the back of her head as her moans drowned out the music. Her pussy became so wet with each thrust, his dick was glistening with her juices as he thrust in and out of her.

"Don't stop I'm about to cum," she whispered.

Her legs started trembling and she began to breathe harder. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Hmm, fuck me right there,” she yelled. “Fuck me like the little slut that I am! Please don't stop. You feel so good. I’m about to cum."

Her body convulsed as her cum dripped down her leg. She clasped on the bed and rolled to her back. He looked at her with lust in his eyes. He stood with his hands on his hips, taking pride in his ability to make her squirt. His dick was still rock hard and wet from her orgasm.

"I want you to taste your cum," he told her.

Gabby got up and set on the edge of the bed, and licked his dick from the base to the tip. She took the whole thing in her mouth and sucked every bit of her cum off his dick. He grabbed her by the chin and raised her, and passionately kissed her. He tasted the mixture of her sweet cum and his dick in her mouth.

Derek looked on in disbelief. Every thrust was like a dagger piercing his heart. This wasn't the woman he had known for three years. He always begged her to open up to him sexually but she would never do it. Now his heart was aching and he was confused as he watched her fuck like a pornstar. Derek knew he should leave before he gets hurt even more, but part of him wanted to see how far Gabby was going to go. He wanted to see how far this betrayal will deepen.

After a long kiss, Gabriella knew what her lover wanted. Without saying a word she laid on her back but he pulled her up again.

"You sucked all of your cum from my dick. I want you to wet my dick before I fuck you again."

Gabby set on the edge of the bed and put his dick deep in her mouth until she gagged. As she slowly pulled his dick from her mouth, saliva was dripping from his dick on to her breast.  She wrapped the saliva hanging from her mouth and stroked his dick.

"Is that better," she said with a smirk.

He smiled and pushed her back on the bed. He pulled her until her ass was just hanging over the bed. He placed one of her legs on his shoulder and moved her other leg to the side. He slowly rubbed his dick on her clit, before easing it inside her pussy. This time he wanted to take his time building up his thrust. He liked the way her pussy massaged his dick and he wanted to enjoy it before their fun came to an end. She started rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples. Hoping she could come one more time as he fucked her with deep slow thrust.

AzaBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaBlake

"Baby, you’re about to make me cum again," she moaned.

He moved her leg off of his shoulder and grabbed her by the waist. He started fucking her deep and fast. She licked her hand and started rubbing her clit harder and faster.

“This feels so good,” she moaned. “Fuck me harder.”

He felt her muscle tighten around his dick as her orgasm came closer. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

"I'm coming," she yelled. “Please, Don’t stop now.”

Her body shook as the rush of her orgasm flooded her body. He could feel her hot cum dripping down his balls.

“Shit, you feel so good,” he moaned. "I’m about to come.”

"I want to taste my cum and your cum in my mouth," she said.

“Quick, get on your knees.”

He pulled his dick out and she quickly got on her knees and opened her mouth. He came on her face and in her mouth. His cum dripped from her chin to her breast. She slowly licked and sucked the rest of the cum off his dick. She stood up and wiped his cum from her face with her finger and licked it.

"Tasty," she said.

He smiled. "Thank you," he replied.

Derek was crushed. Watching Gabby take a cum shot to the face was the nail in the coffin. He couldn't believe what he just saw. He spent all this time with someone he loved but didn't love him back. He wanted to confront her, but he thought, what was the point? He should have left a long time ago, but he had to see for himself. Derek turned around with tears in his eyes and walked down the stairs toward the front door. He knew this was it. He knew he would never look at her the same. He knew that he never wanted to touch, kiss, or make love to her again. He wanted to send her a message that he knew what she did. He took the ring out of his pocket and looked at it. The ring didn't mean anything anymore. He had it customized just for her. It made him sick looking at it. He saw a table with her underwear on it and left the ring next to it. He walked out and closed the door without caring if they heard it.

"What was that?" Gabby said.

"It sounded like the door. Are you expecting anyone? I told you I don't want any drama. If my wife finds out she'll kill me."

"No, no one knows that I'm home. Can you go check it out, while I clean up?"

"Sure."

He got up and left the room. Gabby grabbed a towel from the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Guilt started to overcome her. She felt bad for cheating on Derek, but they have been in a relationship for so long and sex was getting boring. She loved him so much that she didn't want to scare him off. She knew he wanted her to be more outgoing in bed, but she was afraid he would freak out once he realized how much of a slut she was in bed. She knew it was only a fling with Mike, besides he was married. This was a one-time thing, but she knew she would have to work up the courage to talk to Derek about her sexual urges. Especially, if their relationship went to the next level.

“Hey, Gabriella?”

Mike walked back in with something his hand.

“I think someone was here. There are some grocery bags on the counter, and I also found this on the table next to your couch."

Mike handed her ring with blue and green diamonds on the side with a big princess cut diamond in the middle. The inscription inside the ring read D and G forever always. Gabby's heart dropped as she stared at the ring. She dropped the ring and put her hands to her mouth.

"Shit, you need to leave."

"Why, what’s wrong?"

She started crying. "Go home to your wife, I fucked up. This was all a mistake. I'm so fucking stupid."

"I don't understand," he said.

"I think Derek came here to propose. I think he saw us. I, I, need to call him."

Gabby ran for her phone and dialed Derek's number. After two rings it went to voicemail.

"Hi Derek, I need to talk to you. I'm not even going to deny what you saw and I don't have a good excuse for what I did. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm in love with you, and I'm sorry please call me back baby. I fucked up."

Gabby ended the call, and dropped to her knees, and started crying.

"Is there anything I can do," Mike asked.

"No, just leave. I, I, was selfish and I just ruined my life. I don't want to see or talk to you anymore. This was a mistake. Go home to your family and stop fucking around on your wife."

"I understand your upset but you can't blame yourself. Derek isn't man enough to handle his business."

“You’re a fucking asshole. Get your shit and get out before I can Mrs. Anderson and tell her about that mole on your dick."

Mike gave her a dirty look.

"Fuck this shit! I don't need this drama. I got enough of that at home. I'm going to miss fucking you. You got my number call me any time."

Gabby, looked up with hate in her eyes. She grabbed her phone and threw it at Mike’s head. He ducked just in time.

“Crazy bitch,” he yelled.

He quickly got his things and left.

 

Published 
Written by jeshi5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments