Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

"After sharing lunch with a stranger, we share each other for dessert."

72
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Damn! The meeting had run late. I was supposed to meet Michael for lunch. I looked through my purse for my phone.

Damn! Now what the hell did I do with my phone?  This day just seems to be getting worse by the minute.

I found it in the bottom of my purse and called Michael. No answer!

I hurried to the cafe. As I crossed the street, I heard a horn blaring and tires squealing. I was staring at the front end of a SUV just inches from my face.

"Sorry. Sorry," I said to the driver.

He stuck his head out the window. He appeared to be a middle-aged man. Quite good looking with graying at the temples.

"Oh my God. Are you all right?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes. I'm fine. Just a bit embarrassed. Sorry again."

"No need for apolgies. I'm just glad you weren't hurt."

I smiled and waved to him. He smiled back.

I hurried down the street to the cafe. No Michael. I asked the waitress if she had seen him. She said he had been there but left in a hurry. He was always rushing off somewhere for his job.

Oh well, I was there, so I thought I'd have lunch anyway.

I turned to find a table and bumped into a man who had just walked in. Our eyes met. We both smiled.

"This time I actually did run into you," he said, chuckling.

I laughed .

"I'm so glad you aren't still in your SUV."

I had dropped my purse. He bent down and picked it up. I noticed he checked out my legs as he did. I was wearing a short black skirt and heels.

"Here you are," he said as he handed me my purse.

"Thank you, again," I replied.

The cafe was very busy. I looked for an empty table and spotted one in the corner.

Damn! There was a reserved sign on it.

Just then, the man I had been running into walked over to the table. He motioned for me to join him.

"You may join me if you like, I'm Arthur," he said.

I thought, what the hell. I'm hungry and he seems very nice. I walked over to the table. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. It's been a very long time since anyone has done that for me.

"Thank you, again. I'm Alaisia, but everyone calls me Leeza."

"It's very nice to finally have a name to go with such a lovely face. Alaisia is a very sensual name. I've not heard it before. I like it. It suits you."

"Thank you, Arthur. It's very nice to meet you as well. I'll try not to spill anything on you."

We both laughed.

"Are you from around here, Arthur? I don't recall seeing you before."

I would have certainly remembered a sexy, handsome man like him.

"No. We are from New York."

Damn! He's married. But then, so am I.

"What brings you out here in the country?"

"We are tired of city life. Too hectic. We're looking for a more relaxed atmosphere."

"Well, you've certainly come to the right place."

"I see that. Everything here seems so laid back. No one in a hurry. Except for that crazy lady who ran in front of my SUV."

We both laughed.

"Do you plan on moving here?"

"Yes. I acquired a position at the local hospital. I came down to sign some forms and try to find a place for us to live."

"Amazing. I have something for you to see. I'm sure you'll love it."

"I already like what I'm seeing, Alaisia."

Oh, his voice. So deep and masculine. It made me warm the way he said my name. I haven't been called that in a very long time. He was right. The way he says it does sound very sensual. I'd love to hear him moan my name as we make love.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Leeza. After all, you just met him," I reminded myself.

I realized what I had said about showing him something. I could feel myself blushing. He said he liked what he was seeing. Did he mean me?

"That came out a bit wrong. I'm a real estate agent and I meant I have a new listing I'd like you to see."

"That sounds great. When can you show it to me?"

"I was heading there after lunch. I have to take some pictures of it. It's a few miles out of town. It's a three bedroom, two bath home on five acres of land. It was a small horse farm at one time. It's a beautiful old two-story farm house with a wrap around front porch. There's also a small barm and a pond in back. Plus beautiful mountain views and very private."

"It sounds incredible. I can't wait to see it."

"Would you like to come with me?" I asked.

Before he could answer I knew that sounded sexual.

"I'd love to come with you, Alaisia."

We both smiled.

"I'll have to go back to my office and get my car. You can follow me out."

"No need for that, Alaisia. I can drive you there and bring you back to your office."

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you so much".

We finished our lunch and headed out.

It was a lovely drive into the country. There were very few homes along the road leading to the farmhouse. In fact, the closest neighbor would be about two miles away. A perfect location for anyone looking to get away.

We pulled in the lane leading to the house. It was lined with very old maple trees. Arthur remarked how perfect it looked.

We parked in front and walked all around the house before going in. I took several pictures of the house and the surrounding area. Arthur had a smile on his face the whole time.

"I told you, you would love it," I said as I nudged his arm.

"It's just perfect, Alaisia. Pefect. I hope the inside is as well."

"Well, lets go in and find out," I replied.

We walked through every room, even checked out the basement. Arthur loved the old country charm. Especially the fireplace and the rustic wood trim throughout the house.

"You can stop taking pictures. I'll take the house. I love it. So will my wife. I couldn't have asked for anything more."

"But I didn't tell you the price yet."

"I don't care. I'll take it for whatever they ask."

I reached out and shook Arthur's hand.

"Sold!" I shouted.

Arthur pulled me in for a hug. I was surprised, but I hugged him as well. It lasted quite a bit longer than your usual friendly hug. I was becoming aroused by his touch.

"Let's walk to the pond. There's a beautiful view from there," I suggested.

"Lead the way, young lady," Arthur replied.

I walked ahead of Arthur as he surveyed the surroundings. I stopped by the edge of the water to admire the beautiful mountain view.

"Isn't it just an incredible view, Arthur?"

"Absolutely stunning. And I love the mountains as well," he said softly.

I turned and saw he was staring at me. He walked towards me. I couldn't speak. Our eyes were locked on each other's. He put his arms around me and kissed me. I mean, KISSED me.

I pulled him tight against me. I know he could feel my erect nipples against his chest just as I felt his hard cock against my leg.

The passion and desire had been building between us since we met. Now we both could not resist any longer and gave into our deepest desires.

Our tongues swirled. We bit and sucked each other's lips. I've never been kissed that way before. I needed to be fucked. Fucked now and fucked hard.

We walked under the shaded tree by the pond. Arthur lowered me gently to the ground. As he did, he slid my top off over my head and shoulders.

He stared at my tits. My nipples were as hard as I ever remembered them being. I stared up at him and saw the hunger in his eyes.

He started to kneel but I stopped him.

I knelt in front of him. My hands were trembling as I loosened his pants and slid them down. His body was shaking with anticipation.

His erect manhood stood at attention, with only the thin layer of his boxers between us. His bulge was impressive.

Eagerly, I pulled them down. His cock sprang outward and upward as I released it from its bondage.

"Mmm, Arthur. Now I'm impressed," I said softly as I admired his pulsing manhood.

"I've been very blessed down there. I'm pleased you find it to your liking."

It was one of the larger cocks I've had. I've always managed to take each one deep inside me, even though my pussy was on the small side. Men commented that they wondered if they would fit.

They all did. It took a little while sometimes, but they loved how tight I was around their cock. They said it felt like my lips were squeezing them as they fucked me. And Michael loved how my lips clung to the sides of their cocks as they slid outward.

No need to worry about that at the moment. I was hungry to feel his massive cock between my lips and in my mouth.

Arthur placed his hands on my head. I took his cock in both hands.  I couldn't wrap them the entire way around. Several inches of his shaft were still visible above my hands. It was definitely a large, meaty cock.

When I see a man who I feel a sexual attraction to, I immediately begin imagining what his cock looks like. I didn't imagine Arthur's cock to be quite so large. But I was pleased it was.

A man's cock is his best asset. A large cock is even better.

I love the look and feel of a nice, hard cock. I found each one quite a bit different. So the old saying 'You've seen one, you've seen them all' isn't true.

I love how warm it feels, even hot sometimes. And the skin is so smooth, I love that. The ridges that form when the veins become engorged with blood add a bit of character to each one.

My favorite part is the little valley between the head and the shaft. I call it my 'suction cup' because I love taking just the tip into my mouth to start and slowly suck it in and out. You wouldn't believe how wild that drives some men.

I run my fingers its entire length very slowly and softly so that they barely feel my touch. It makes their cocks quiver. I know they want me to do it harder and faster, but I do love teasing a man's cock when I can.

I even gently blow on the tip and watch it dance in my hand. Oh yes, I do love my cocks. I can't seem to get enough of them.

Back to Arthur. I think he's had enough teasing. His knees were beginning to shake.

I guided his pulsing cock towards my waiting lips and gently kissed its tip. It jerked at the touch of my lips. I knew he was as anxious as I was.

I kissed up and down each side. Holding it upward I licked his shaft from his balls to his tip. He shuttered.

Slowly, I nibbled on his pulsing cock. I was tormenting him and he loved it.

I kissed his tip. Parted my lips and slowly inserted his bulbous head between my lips. Once the entire head was in my mouth, I closed my lips tight around it and sucked.

Arthur's body was shaking.

As I sucked his tip in and out of my mouth, he held my head tighter.

When I thought I had teased him enough, I opened wider and took more of his meaty shaft into my mouth.

I heard him moan.

My pussy was dripping wet.

Skillfully, I guided his quivering cock in and out of my mouth, sucking it each time I pulled it out. It was driving him wild.

After several minutes, he couldn't take it anymore. He held my head tight and began shoving his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I gagged at first. It was more than I could handle.

Arthur released his grip. I slid him in and out of my mouth a few more times. I didn't want him to cum just yet. Even though I love the feel of hot cum being pumped in my mouth, I wanted his full effort for my tight little pussy.

I slid his saliva-coated cock from my mouth and lay back in the grass. I lifted my skirt and pulled my cum soaked panties to one side, exposing my glistening pussy lips to him, inviting him to take me.

Arthur dropped to his knees, leaned forward, and began devouring my pussy like a hungry animal. It was my turn to grab his head and hold him tight against me.

He kissed, licked, bit, and sucked on my lips until I couldn't hold out anymore. My back arched and my hips shot upward to meet his hungry mouth as I exploded with the most incredible orgasm I've ever felt.

"Uhh, uhh, ohh, Oh my God!" I screamed.

My heart was pounding. I was panting like a dog.

I reached out and grabbed Arthur's cock. I shoved into my soaking wet pussy. Grabbing his ass, I shoved it in further. I wanted more.

Arthur obliged. He placed his hands under my ass and raised me up as he jammed his stiff rod deeper inside me. Over and over he rocked forward. I've never been fucked harder in my life.

I could feel my cum sqirting out of my pussy with each thrust.

We looked each other in the eyes as his back arched. He thrust one more time deep into my pussy. Out bodies shook. Our hearts pounded. We were both breathing like we had run a marathon.

A few more deep thrusts and it was over. 

Arthur collapsed on top of me. I could feel both our hearts beating in my chest. I felt our juices flow out of me and down between my butt cheeks.

I sighed. Finally, I could catch my breath. I was still trembling when Arthur kissed me.

Mmm. It was a long, soft 'that was amazing' kind of kiss. I had to agree.

We lay beside each other, looking at the clouds rolling by.

He held my hand.

"Thank you, Alaisia. I--"

I put my fingers over his lips before he could continue.

"Don't say anything, Arthur. Just hold me."

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments