Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"You Know What You Want…" She Whispered.

"A sexually frustrated mom has a scorching vocal encounter at her child's sporting event."

52
11 Comments 11
787 Views 787
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Delighted to have this in the competition. If you like it, hit the button and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Always love to hear what people have to say, pun intended."

“Oh baby! I need you so badly! Feel how wet I am…”

Mary was whispering in Denis' right ear, caressing his palm. They hadn’t had sex in three weeks, and she was in a very horny place. The mother of two and part-time school aid thought that at thirty-three they would still have a pretty hot sex life. She had been raised quite conservatively and they had abstained before their wedding. In fact, he was the only man she had ever been with.

Yet with a growing resentment for what he called his "boring suburban life," his desire for sex had waned.

Unfortunately, hers had not.

"I told you I had to be up early for the trip to Blackstone." He snatched his hand away from hers as if she bit it. "Why don’t you just play with yourself? I’m not in the mood.” He huffily rolled to his side of the bed.

Obviously, she thought.

The pulse and heat between her legs diminished quickly, as if it was doused by a bucket of water. The idea of playing with herself was completely out of the question. It was a sin and he knew it.

This man she loved worked out of town almost weekly now and she worried he was getting some on the side. Her mother had warned her to “keep him interested.” Such an old-fashioned phrase for a "since the dawn of man" problem.

Well Mom, I'm trying.

The next morning saw the finest of the mundane with shuffling her two pre-teens and her library shift at the school. As she had not gotten relief, she sent a flirty text to Denis, fingers crossed.

"Hi sexy. Miss me over there in cold lonely Blackstone?" winky heart emoji.

He dinged back quickly.

"In a meeting,"

Mary sat in the parking lot of the school and almost cried. The sexual frustration was one thing,( she was contemplating masturbating later, sin or not) But the cold indifference was a gut punch.

As she gathered her activities bag her notifications pinged. "Brendan's Game 3:30.” Good thing: the middle school basketball game today would be just the focus she would need.

The day went smoothly and dully and she had just taken Sophie to Jenni's for the evening as requested. Now she could concentrate on the game. As she pulled back into the lot of Lincoln Middle School a text dinged from Denis.

"Sorry about earlier. Have a good evening."

Have a good evening? UGH!

Then he texted again. "Dry-cleaning pick up today- close early."

Dry Cleaning?!

The primal scream that erupted from her was frightening in its depth and completely out of character. After, she frantically looked around hoping no one had heard. She backed out and sped away as she needed to get the shirts by four, and hopefully still see most of the game.

Twenty calming minutes later, she hurried into the game just starting second half, and their team up by three. Brendan was on the court which made her happy. He was not the best player, but the coach loved his enthusiasm. He was a lovely man and a positive force. In his team shirt and slacks, he was also quite handsome. Mary shook her head to clear the salacious thought.

She scanned the crowd and saw her gaggle of moms chatting away on the bleachers. Her bestie, Kate was giggling and pointing at the coach. She had a thing for him and always talked about his cute butt. While Mary agreed it was very cute, he was a married man. A handsome married man.

Mary was just about to join them when she was overcome by another wave of horny. Her nethers grew warm and sensitive nipples began to softly ache, pushing against her bra and dress. The coach's butt kept popping into her mind and she kept looking over to see if she could get a - Oh yes! There it is!

She stepped to the back at the side of the bleachers, breathing heavily and sweating. The orgasm she was craving seemed to be imminent.

She hissed out, “Oh! This is bad...”

"It's not as bad as you think."

The low alto voice made her jump and squeak. She turned and saw a redheaded woman much taller than her wearing a workout outfit. Mary did not recognize her. Perhaps she was here supporting the other team.

"Oh my gosh! You startled me!"

"Sorry. You looked like the world is ending. I was being supportive of a fellow frustrated female."

Mary looked at her incredulously then back to the game. "I am not a frustrated… You don't even know me."

"I'm Haley. And you are Mary."

Mary's heart was racing and she stepped to the side to get a better look at this stranger behind her. She was a little older and had a curvaceous but fit body.

Mary's voice cracked. "How do you know my name?"

"Seen you around here. And... other places."

“'Other?'”

The cryptic phrase felt creepy, and Mary decided that despite her state of desire she was best to go sit. "Okay, well, um... enjoy the game."

"He's probably cheating. You have good instincts." Mary froze. The Haley woman was behind her now speaking in low tones. "It's not you that's the problem." Her breath was warm on Mary's neck, and it gave her gooseflesh. "You look like you are a giving lover."

"Alright! That's e- " She made to turn around, but two strong hands grabbed her shoulders.

"Just look forward. Yes...I won't hurt you.” The grip loosened into a massage. “I told you; I want to be supportive. That's good, relax."

Mary sighed in frustration. Who was this woman who knew her so well? And why was Mary still so bleeping turned on?

"You are amazing, Mary. You dress well, you smell wonderful, and you are devoted and giving. Sounds like the perfect lover."

Mary had no idea why she was not moving.

“Uh…thank you…?”

Especially when this woman ran a finger down her spine!

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

"Oh my, look at how you bend your back when touched. You crave physical stimulation, don't you?"

A soft hand lifted Mary's ponytail and a hot breath blew across the back of her neck.

Oh my...that is so...oh my goodness.

"You are hoping for better. You deserve great." She was now actually kissing Mary’s skin softly. "You crave passion, and you are starving for wild. Am I wrong?"
Mary's heart was racing, and her breath was growing ragged. She looked around to see if anyone was watching.

“I don’t …”

They were well hidden, and the game was loud. In fact, she was just about to answer when a big play happened on the court. Mary's friends leapt up and cheered. Haley took that moment to reach under Mary's dress and grip her right thigh.

"Oh MY! What are you..? Please don't..."

The voice was louder and right at her ear as the crowd noise diminished. "Don't stop? okay..." The hand was now caressing inner thigh and Mary was starting to quiver. Was this stranger about to touch her privates? Forget that, her pussy?

“I’m…you’re…I’m no lesbian or bi or…mmm, that is so-“

Ir was time to put a stop to this!

She was almost gasping in desperation and finally breathed out. "Please let go of- mmm sooo nice!" She closed her eyes as long fingers boldly ran down the crack of her butt and inched toward her raging need. Her plain panties were already moist with her almost all-day stimulation and when the fingers reached the gusset, Mary instinctively opened her legs to allow access.

"Mmm yes, Mary. Let me help you. Oh, you are so hot, so wet. Feel how my fingers push the fabric into you?” Mary nodded. “It pulls on your love button, and…"

Mary let out a gasp and an unladylike grunt.

"…if I don't stop you may…" she gently bit Mary's left earlobe, "Cum!"

The fabric was not pushed in but rather yielded access by conveniently sliding to the side. Mary almost doubled over as the long fingers plunged into her sex

"You know what you want," she whispered. "Dooo it..."

There was no denying it now. Two long feminine sexy fingers curled up into Mary's vag - cunt! She tilted her hips back against her, what, lesbian lover? This allowed Haley to hit her g-spot and set off the powder keg. As luck would have it another huge play happened, and the crowd erupted.

"OH MY GOD!" Mary screamed in uncontrolled ecstasy. The pulse detonated in her loins and cascaded throughout her body. Haley was now frigging her madly, while gripping her left breast firmly. Nerves Mary didn't know could be stimulated electrified and she felt a pulse rip through her like nothing she had ever felt with Denis. The pleasure was so intense that had her new best friend not been holding her up she would surely have collapsed.

As the ripples diminished and Mary was able to regain her breath, she felt her body being drawn back against the warmth of her deliverer. Mary had lost all sense of morality and snuggled back. She actually squeaked when the long fingers slid out of her pulsing pussy. She sighed and tilted her head and finally got a look at Haley smiling with satisfaction so genuine you would think she had just had the greatest cum ever achieved.

"That was...so...oh my gosh..."

Haley chuckled slightly. “Yes, it was!” She checked the area for possible viewers and planted a kiss on the suppressed woman in her arms.

Mary flinched and her eyes flew open wide.

“Whath ur yir doig?”

She attempted to pull back, but like something out of one of those Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel, she relaxed and returned her first-ever woman-on-woman kiss. It was soft, and warm, and had tongues that danced rather than battled. It was mind-blowing in its intensity. They panted apart.

“That was amazing. I am so confused but so…happy!”

Haley nodded. “Me too.”

Unfortunately, the final buzzer went off and Mary was shaken out of her reverie. She was at Brendan's game?!

“What have I done?”

What had she allowed someone to do to her? She frantically looked around to once again check for faces gazing at her with horror! Finding none she turned to confront this mystery Haley, and found...empty wall. She looked left and saw Haley's leg disappear out the gym door.

“Wait! I need to—!”

She was torn between rushing after her to tell her off and rushing after her to ask for more. Unfortunately, the noise and sounds of excited spectators washed past her. She remained watching the door as if Haley would magically return.

"Mary! You were here?" It was her friend Kate, packed up and heading out, her little one in tow. "Why didn't you come sit with us?"


"Oh, um, I was so late, and I didn't want to... you know. I was so, cough, late..."

"You sick! You look flushed!"

"Am I? Oh...Just the excitement of the win and all that. What a game!"

"For sure, and Brendan hitting the buzzer beater?! That was the loudest you ever screamed I bet!"

"You have no idea."

"Well, the team wants pizza after the win. So, we'll see you at Fiorello's, huh?"

"Sure pizza. See you there."

As Kate exited, she mock-whispered, "Rumor has it Coach Cutie might show up!"

Mary laughed slightly at her naughty friend. She stood still as others filed out. Her body wouldn't move, wanting to stay there in the moment of its greatest achievement.

She sighed, looked down, and squeezed her eyes as if trying to hold on to residual pleasure.

Then her phone buzzed.

If this is Denis with more orders, I will be so-

The text was from “unknown caller.”

“You know what you want”

Ten heartbeats later, Mary’s fingers shook as she texted back. “I think you’re right.”

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments