Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Nude Neighbours!

"Nude and welcoming bisexual folks next door"

165
40 Comments 40
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"My first fantasy story! If you've read and liked and would like some more; let me know"

I moved to the genteel spa town in the north of England to retire. No sooner had I got myself unpacked than my apartment doorbell rang and my new neighbour introduced herself.

"Hello, hope you don't mind me calling to introduce ourselves? I'm Marcie and my other half is Greg. Do pop around when you're settled!"

Marcie is an attractive and instantly engaging woman aged somewhere between mid 50s and mid 60s with lovely curly grey hair and an obviously curvy figure under a flowing kaftan.

"Thank you so much Marcie! I'm Alan. I'll be sure to pop around."

"Wonderful!," she replied and sashayed across the hall to her apartment.

"Oh by the bye, we don't wear clothes at home; I hope you'll not be put off!" she said as she turned to me before opening their apartment door and disappearing in.

Well! I thought, that's not what I expected of such a staid seeming town! Before I went to sleep that night, I masturbated about seeing Marcie with her voluptuous body flirting with me naked. A nice arousing fantasy I may add!

Two days later I had sorted out various formalities of moving to a new town and returned to my new home. As I crossed the hall between apartments on my floor I heard music from the Marcie-Greg door and on impulse rang the bell.

A tiny LED on an intercom lit by the door and Marcie's voice said "Hello Alan, do come in!" And a buzz/click announced the door was unlocked. I pushed it open expecting to see Marcie there but instead heard her call from the lounge

"Do come on in Alan!"

I rounded a corner and saw a naked Marcie walking towards me. What a great figure, I thought; full plump breasts, nice waist and shapely thighs with a triangle of trimmed dark pubic hair. I felt a distinct stirring of arousal in the cock!

"I'm just about to have a cup of tea Alan, will you join me?" and she walked towards her kitchen. I followed, admiring her well rounded rump swaying before me. Cue aroused cock in trousers situation.

I failed to not eye up her splendid full figure as she chatted while the kettle boiled. She positively twinkled at me as she handed me my cup of tea.

"I'm flattered by your attention Alan, no, no don't worry I like admiring looks. Nothing wrong with a bit of lusty attention! Do you ever go naked, Alan? At home or outside?"

"I do sometimes Marcie. Feeling a bit over dressed at present actually!"

"Ohh how nice! We'll get along fine, I'm thinking." and she called out "Greg, Alan from next door is here; do come and join us. I don't imagine you'll feel like getting naked just yet, but I hope you'll feel relaxed enough to do so soon."

Greg walked into the room. A well built and fit 60 something, he was smiling widely and held out a hand to shake.

"Hello Alan, good to meet you."

As I replied with the usual banalities I could not help notice his generously proportioned half erect cock bobbing in front as he walked across the room. He looked smooth shaved. Marcie and I sat down on kitchen chairs and had a few minutes exchange of pleasantries, while I thought how bizarre to be chatting while fully dressed with people I didn't know. Greg made himself tea, with an unapologetic semi hard cock and large ball sack just kind of 'there.' He caught my attention to his impressive genitals and smiled.

AmazingMollyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmazingMollyTS

"Nice to be appreciated, Alan."

I blushed deeply and they both giggled.

"Do you like cock too, Alan" asked Marcie.

"I'm sure Alan does, my dear!"

His cock had swelled to full erection. He stood only a couple of feet from me sipping his tea.

"If you're still feeling a bit over dressed Alan..." I heard Marcie say.

Greg's cock just drew me towards it.

"I'm fine with you touching him Alan," said Marcie as she opened her thighs and touched her cunt.

He took one step towards me and I did something I had only ever fantasised about. I opened my mouth. And his cock entered my lips. I heard a gasp and moan from both of them. I wondered if I'd cum in my pants!

Greg withdrew and took a few steps around to stand by Marcie. He was wanking his cock and she was frigging her cunt.

"Fancy getting," he said

"Naked?" she finished.

I stood and stripped. Never more grateful I had kept up my triathlon training and was as fit as they.

"Ooh, Alan! Come here, and let us have some of that!" Marcie said.

"Lovely cock, Alan," sighed Greg.

Marcie sitting on the chair sucked and wanked us both. Our two cocks slid against each other, slick with her saliva and our mingled pre cum.

"Suck his cock, Greg!" And he did

"Now you Alan, suck his cock!"

I adored the thick hard cock in my mouth as I instinctively caressed his great big balls as Marcie and I made eye contact.

"Come and fuck me you two!" said Marcie, rising from her chair and leading us both by our cock towards the couch in the lounge.

"Who wants me first and who likes sloppy seconds?"

She bends over and I can see the most delectable plump arse cheeks parting to show a glistening and richly lipped cunt with her little brown puckered anus.

"I will not last long!" I cried.

"Don't worry my dear," says Greg, and sucks me before guiding me into the hot wet snatch of his wife.

I didn't last long! Greg shocked me completely by kissing me full on the mouth as I came in his wife's cunt. We exchanged tongues as my spunk pumped into her. I withdrew and he quickly replaced me. Marcie was vocal in her pleasure. I find my hand on Greg's pumping buttocks and without thinking slipped a finger between then to encounter his anus.

"Oh you fucker Alan!" he yelled and came too, further filling Marcie's cunt with more spunk.

As his half hard cock slid from her cunt I bent down and sucked and drank down our combined cum.

Published 
Written by RandyJackeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments