Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister's Boyfriend, Part 5

"After a summer exploring sex with men, I explore some with my new girlfriend"

24
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Once again, taking up exactly where last part (4) leaves off."

On the way home I thought hard about what had happened these last few weeks. I realized that what I thought of as a summer fling had become something more for Jason. The way he’d kissed me just now -- the way he often kissed me when we weren’t in bed --  suggested that he had developed serious feelings for me.

Did I have serious feelings for him? Did my feelings for Shana leave room for any?  I kept thinking about those questions over the following days.  

There was no doubt about the strength of my attachment to Shana. We had Skyped nearly every day in recent weeks, and I thought about her constantly -- at least when I wasn’t with Jason. We had become amazingly close for two people who had spent only one day together in person.

Did that leave no room for Jason? It wasn’t like I was a passive observer in our relationship. I was just as passionate in bed as he was, and when he kissed me I always kissed back with the same intensity. I enjoyed being with him, in bed or out of it, and I had to admit that an outside observer would think my feelings were more than just friendly. Certainly the guy who saw us kissing would have thought so.

Matt had suggested it was possible to be mostly straight, with a side interest in no-strings gay sex, but I was beginning to wonder if it was really that simple. 

I had less time to think about this the closer the day came for Kelly and me to leave for college. I was too busy laying in supplies and packing to think about much else. In our last Skype Shana and I made plans to meet the first night after moving in, and in my mind at least we had a tacit agreement to spend it fucking our brains out.

On move-in Saturday the whole family drove up, the minivan packed to the gills with clothes, bedding and everything else Kelly and I needed. I was excited, of course, to be going off to college, even aside from the prospect of being with Shana again. 

Just as we arrived I got a text from Jason. 

MISS YOU ALREADY.

MISS YOU TOO, I texted back. 

It was true, but I felt like shit knowing it was less true for me than for him.

We unloaded my stuff first, at one of the freshman dorms, then unloaded Kelly at a dorm for upperclassmen across the quad. Shana was in Kelly’s dorm, too, though on a different floor, and I thought with pleasure -- not for the first time -- how great it would be that she had a single room.

Once Kelly and I were settled we all went out for an early dinner. When my parents dropped us off to head home, my mom kept dabbing her eyes with a tissue, my little sister cried openly and my dad kept swallowing hard and looking away. Kelly was dry-eyed, but I felt like crying, too. Somehow I managed to keep my shit together.

As soon as they were gone Kelly turned to me and smiled slyly.

“Go ahead, I know you're dying to see Shana.” 

I hugged her and ran off. 

When I got to Shana’s room the door was slightly ajar. I knocked and gently pushed it open. 

She was standing in the middle of the room, looking as if she had been waiting for me. I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

She crossed the room in two steps, flung her arms around me and smothered my face with kisses. I whirled her around, pressed her against the back of the door and slid my hand into her crotch. Her jeans were damp; she was so wet she had soaked through her panties. 

I fumbled at the buttons of her jeans, finally managed to undo and unzip them. I yanked them to the floor, then dragged the sodden panties to her feet. As she stepped out of them I buried my face in her crotch, breathing in her musky scent, tasting her freely flowing juices. Meanwhile she pulled up her shirt and unhooked her bra, revealing the lovely breasts I had last seen bathed in moonlight. 

I moved up, took one nipple in my mouth. It was as hard as marble. I slid my hand into her crotch again, put two fingers into the sopping cleft between her legs. She moaned. I moved to the other nipple, sucked at that one.

Meanwhile she found the front of my shorts with her hands. She felt for my cock, now so hard it hurt. She undid the buttons and lowered the zipper, and thrust her hand in. She gripped my raging cock and squeezed. I thought I might faint with pleasure.

I let go of her long enough to push my shorts to my ankles. I tried to kick them free but they caught on one foot. No matter. 

I wrapped my arms around her, lifted her in the air and lowered her onto my upright cock. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and pressed her lips against mine. 

I started fucking her against the door. She met every thrust of mine with a squeeze of her cunt, and in what seems like mere seconds I felt my balls starting to tingle and contract. I thrust into her one final time, pinning her to the wood, and felt her contracting around my cock. 

We came together, my cock grinding into her as my balls emptied, she with her head thrown back and her mouth open in ecstasy.

When it was over we stood there for some time getting our breath. I found her mouth with mine and kissed her deeply. Moving my lips to her ear I whispered, “Shana, I love you.”

“I love you, Andy,” she said.

I slowly pulled my cock out of her and lowered her to the floor. We looked at each other and laughed. My shorts were still hooked around one ankle, and I still had my flip-flops and T-shirt on. Shana’s blouse and bra were still looped around her neck. I got rid of my clothes, then helped her off with her shirt.

We stood there naked, looking at each other. My dick still stood at half-staff. Her nipples were still swollen and erect, and a trickle of moisture ran down the inside of one leg. 

She took me by the hand and led me to the bed. We lay down and began making out again, me with my fingers in her cunt, she stroking my cock. Five minutes later I was inside her again, but this time we fucked slow and steady. When we came this time it was with less violence but more romance; we kissed all the way through, and kept kissing long after our orgasms died away.

We lay there afterward for some time. My softening cock eventually slipped out of her, so we rolled on our backs and looked at the ceiling. The light in the room was fading. I looked at the clock; it was nearing 8.

“Some friends of mine are having a party off-campus,” Shana said. “Do you want to go?”

I looked at her and kissed her again.

“No,” I said. “I want to stay here all night.”

“You can’t spend your first night at college holed up in your room,” she said. 

“I’m not. I’m holed up in your room.”

“Oh, come on,” she said, nuzzling my neck. “Let’s go out and have some fun. I promise you we can come back later and …”

“And what? 

“And fuck some more,” she said sweetly.

“Well, when you put it like that…” 

We got dressed and headed downstairs. In the dorm lobby, we ran into Kelly and Matt. Shana hugged them both, and I gave Matt a bro-hug. They were heading to the same party, so we walked out together, Kelly and Shana falling behind us a little to whisper together.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

I glanced over my shoulder at them. 

“I wonder what that’s about,” I said to Matt.

“Comparing notes, probably,” he said, smiling and shaking his head. “You guys fuck yet?” 

I was a little startled at the directness of the question, but answered him anyway.

“Twice,” I said. “So far.”

“Damn, just once for us,” he said. 

“You’ll catch up, I’m sure.”

The party turned out to be fun. I was introduced to a number of Kelly and Shana’s sophomore friends, all of them friendly and welcoming. Shana stayed close to me, taking me by the arm now and then, letting me circle my arm around her shoulders or waist. It was pretty obvious we were a couple.

Matt ribbed me about it. 

“Dude, I know you haven’t seen her in weeks, but you could let go of her once in a while,” he said to us at one point.

“It’s me that won’t let him go,” Shana said, turning her face up for a kiss.

“You guys are gross,” he said, but he was smiling when he said it. I could tell he was happy for me.

After a few beers and a little dancing, Shana and I decided to go. As we said our goodbyes, Kelly leaned close to me and said, “That girl is SO in love with you.”

She hugged me hard, and I was so happy I felt like crying again.

When we got back to Shana’s room she was as good as her word. 

She stood me next to the bed and said, “Don’t move till I tell you.” 

She lit a couple of candles, turned off the lights and came back to stand before me. She began to undress. First she pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra. Tossing it aside, she began caressing her breasts, rolling them gently in her hands and lightly pinching the nipples. 

My jeans got very tight.

She lowered her hands to her hips, undid the tops of her jeans and lowered them to the floor. As she stepped out of them, I saw the dark wetness at the crotch of her panties, even in the dim light.

I watched, mesmerized, as she slid a hand under the fabric and started fingering herself. With the other hand, she twisted her nipples, one after the other. 

I thought my cock would burst through my pants. I made a move to take me off but she said, “No you don’t.”

“You are killing me here,” I said.

She smiled seductively and slid the panties down and off. Then she stepped closer and began unbuttoning my shirt. 

“You can take it off,” she said.

I twisted my shoulders and the shirt fell onto the bed behind me. 

She knelt in front of me. With one hand she gripped the hem of my jeans and with the other stroked the bulge beneath the fabric. I thought I might come from that touch alone.

She moved her hands, undid the button and unzipped me. My cock was straining against the front of my boxers. She leaned in, rubbed her face against the bulge. I was gasping. It was all I could do to hold still.

She pulled my jeans down slowly, helped me step out of them. Her face was mere inches from the bulge in my boxers.

She leaned forward and mouthed the cloth over my bulge. I groaned. 

Up came her hand. She reached through the fly, grasped my cock and pulled it through.

She stroked it two or three times, leaned in, extended her tongue and touched the slit. I caught my breath.

“My God, Shana, that’s…”

Before I could say more she opened her lips and slid me in.

“Oh, GOD,” I gasped.

She went about halfway down the shaft, then drew back. She started licking me vigorously, starting with the head, flicking her tongue along the underside all the way to my balls, then back up the shaft. Taking me back in, she bobbed up and down several times.

The thought that she might be tasting herself drove me wild.

Just when I felt I was starting to cum she let go and stood up. 

“Lie down,” she said. 

I did. My cock was so hard it rose to a forty-five-degree angle from my stomach. 

She got into the bed, threw one leg over and straddled my chest. Her sopping pussy was inches from my mouth. Looking up I saw her breasts, round and full, the nipples tautly erect. 

“Would you like to taste me?” she asked. 

“God, yes,” I said.

She moved forward, positioned her pussy over my face, and lowered it slowly. 

When she was close I extended my tongue, found her clit and flicked at it. She drew a sharp breath and lowered herself a bit more. I circled my lips around her clit and sucked.

“Oh,” she said quietly.

I sucked harder.

“Oh,” she said again, a little more loudly.

I extended my tongue, slid it between her lips, then gave her clit a vigorous lick.

“Oh, God,” she moaned.

I licked her twice more, firmly, then she took over, rubbing her clit against my tongue. She was soon moving forward and back, and each time she moved forward my tongue slipped between the swollen lips of her pussy. Her juices were flowing freely now, and my face was bathed in moisture. I tasted something salty, and realized it was my own cum. The thought that Shana was deliberately giving me a taste of myself made my cock twitch with excitement. 

I grabbed it and started to jack myself, but Shana reached back and slapped my hand away.

“That’s for me,” she said playfully.

She pushed her pussy against my face again, really hard this time. I felt her legs shaking, then her whole body began to quiver. She gripped my head with her thighs, and with a huge sob and a shudder she came, her whole body shaking. With every wave of her climax, she pushed her pussy harder against my face; it was all I could do to keep breathing.

Her orgasm was just beginning to fade when she moved, sliding back on my chest and stomach. It was like she reached for my cock with her pussy lips and when she found it, impaled herself in one smooth motion. 

I came immediately, firing cum into her with three hard thrusts and a shaking I felt all the way to my toes. The thrusting triggered yet another orgasm in Shana, and we were both moaning so loud I was afraid we’d be heard halfway down the hall.

When we both finally stopped trembling, I reached up and pulled her against me. She pressed her lips against mine, searched for my tongue with her own. 

After a minute of impassioned kissing, she then rested her head against my neck and shoulder. I felt her warm breath on the skin, felt her still-hard nipples pressing the flesh of my chest.

The minutes ticked by. Neither of us spoke. The only sound was her breathing and mine and the tiny sounds of my hand stroking her back.

“God I love you, Shana.” 

She lifted her head enough to look into my eyes. 

“I love you, Andy. Did I make you happy?”

“Oh, my God yes. That was the... that was so intense …the things you did to me…”

She giggled.

“Are you trying to say I’m the best lay you ever had?” she teased.

“I’m not sure I would put it like that, but yes.” 

She reached for my balls and wrapped her fingers around them. Giving them a squeeze, just enough to make me wince, she said, “Don’t you forget it, Buster,” and kissed me goodnight.

 

Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments