Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Desire To Be Cucked and Dominated By My Wife's Young Lover

"My desire is to be cucked and embarrassed by my wife's young lover."

49
14 Comments 14
47.2k Views 47.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
The desire to see my wife with another man has grown over the past year. It wasn’t until recently that I began to think about being cucked and dominated by her lover. I found myself becoming bi-curious as I read a number of different cuckold stories. The thought of a being cuckold and embarrassed by my wife’s young lover had my cock throbbing with excitement.

My wife and I are in our forties and have been married for a number of years. We are both in pretty good physical shape and try to work out as much as possible. My wife is built perfectly for sex and when she gets going she can get very wild in the bedroom. I had never given up the idea of sharing her with a young lover and, after trying non-stop, she finally gave in to the idea.

It all started one day after I had chatted with a young man about my wife. He was in his early twenties and was bisexual. When I brought up the idea of him fucking my wife and how I had become attached to idea of being cucked he was more than willing to be a participant to it. I told him how I felt and the things I was feeling and he took note of all of it.

He was a confident young man who was very controlling and demanding. He knew exactly what I needed and what I wanted as I invited him over one night to fuck my wife. He walked into our bedroom that night with a chip on his shoulder. You could see by the look in his eyes he was in control and knew exactly what to do.

He first made me sit on a chair in the middle of our bedroom. I was told I wasn’t allowed to touch my cock which was already extremely hard. He then brought my wife over in front of me and stood her before me. He got in behind her and began to kiss her gently on the neck. My wife had on a white top with no bra and I could see her nipples right through it.

The young man then ran his hands over the front of my wife’s shirt. He felt up each of her tits through her shirt as my wife’s nipples had become quite noticeable now. He began to nibble in her ears as he whispered dirty things to her. I watched on with great excitement as my cock was already throbbing with excitement.

He then began to taunt me as well, saying, “Do you like seeing me touch your wife’s tits? Tell me, you cuck?”

“I do! I do!” I said back to him.

He then raised up her shirt right above each of her tits. His hands consumed each of her tits as he gave each of them several good squeezes.

A few minutes later he reached down from behind her and pulled my wife’s tight jeans open. Her white satin panties were quite visible as she stood only a foot or so away from me. I watched closely as his hand slid to the top of my wife’s panties. My cock was throbbing hard now as the young gentleman slid his hand down into them. My wife’s body began to jerk at the touch of the young man’s finger as it ran across her swollen pussy.

The young man began to finger her pussy right in front of me as he continued to taunt me with ridicule. My wife was losing control quickly as the young man began to take charge of her. Her body began to squirm even harder now as the young man held one arm across her tits holding firmly onto her. He was quickly pushing her to an orgasm when he suddenly stopped.

He then said to her, “Get on your knees! I want you to suck my cock!”

He forced her down in front of him as her face was up against his crouch area. He jerked open his pants as the most beautiful cock appeared before her. It was clean shaven and very thick and smooth in texture; it had to be close to nine inches in length.

“Suck it!” the young man shouted out to my wife.

My wife slowly pulled her lips up against the head of his cock. She then inserted a few inches of it into her mouth. She began to suck hard on his cock as I watched from just a feet away.

The young man shouted out to her, “Take it, baby! Come on, you can take more of it! Show your sissy husband how you suck cock!”

The young man shoved several more inches of his big cock into my wife’s mouth until she began to gag on it. The young man had almost two thirds of his cock rammed down my wife’s throat. I couldn’t believe that my wife could take on such a big cock as it easily dwarfed the size of my own cock.

The young man once again taunted me as he said, “You like watching your wife suck on my big cock?”

He could see how excited I had become as I said, “Yes!”

A short while later, the young man lay my wife down onto the floor right in front of me. He ripped her panties right off her body as she lay there naked to be fucked. The young man then began to tease her with his big cock. He ran the head of his cock back and forth over my wife’s swollen pussy as her body began to gyrate right there on the floor.

“Do you want me to fuck you, baby?” he then asked.

“Yes!” my wife moaned out softly.

He then looked over at me and said, “You want me to fuck your beautiful wife?”

“Yes!” I beg him.

He then began to push a few inches of his big cock into my wife’s pussy. My wife began to instantly cry out as she felt the power of the young man’s big cock inside her. He began to fuck her slowly at first as she became accustomed to the size of his big cock, but after just a few minutes he began to fuck her with much more force.

He fucked her for several minutes hard on the floor as my wife cried out into an extremely intense orgasm. Her body gyrated about the floor as the young man continued to ram his long, hard cock into her.

A few minutes later he had my wife climb on top of his cock. She slowly sunk herself down onto the shaft of it and she once again cried out in intense excitement. She rode hard on top of his cock for several minutes before once again screaming out into another intense orgasm.

The young man now moved my wife onto her knees. He had her lie across my lap as my wife's hands gripped each side of my thighs. She felt the power of the young man’s cock as he began to push every inch of his cock deeply into her. I felt the vibrations of my wife’s cries as she screamed out loudly into my lap.

A short while later, she once again screamed out into another orgasm as the young man slammed his cock hard into her. My cock was near exploding; I did everything in my control not to cum inside my pants.

It was just a few minutes later that the young man pulled his big cock out of my wife’s pussy. He stood up and began to stroke hard on his cock until he couldn’t take it any more. He began to grunt out loudly as he began to cum hard all over my wife’s back and ass. When he was done several streams of cum covered her back including the back of her hair.

The young man then turned towards me and said, “I bet you like the way I fucked your wife? I want you to go ahead and beat off now!”

It only took me a less than a minute before my cock began to explode. I began to cum all over myself as the young man laughed out loudly at me. He then left only to return the following week.

I couldn’t think about anything else for the next week.

ZoeBlaze1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeBlaze1

He returned with a huge chip on his shoulder; it was even greater than the week before as he quickly got undressed. He then said to me, “I want you to grab my cock and insert it into your wife’s pussy!”

My cock was throbbing hard as a surge of adrenalin shot through me. I slowly reached down and grabbed a hold of his big cock. My hand barely covered the circumference of it as I felt how powerful it really was. The young man knew I was enjoying every second of it as it began to grow harder by the second. I then pushed his cock up against my wife’s pussy and, with one hard push, his cock slid deep into my wife’s pussy. My hand ran down the long shaft of his cock as it disappeared inside my wife’s pussy.

He fucked my wife hard that night and made her cum a number of times. When he began to take her from behind, he said to me, “Get underneath her and suck her pussy while I fuck her!”

I slid underneath the both of them until my wife’s ass was only a few inches from my face. The young man had his cock buried deep inside her as I slowly lifted my face up toward her quivering pussy. I then began to gently lick on her swollen clit, but before I knew it my tongue was brushing up again the shaft of the young man’s big cock as it slid in and out of my wife’s pussy.

Over the next few minutes, my tongue was exclusively against the shaft of his cock while his big balls bounced off my chin. He continued to fuck my wife hard from behind for the next several minutes. It was just a short while later he began to grunt out loudly. He yanked his cock from my wife’s pussy and began to cum hard all over her gorgeous ass while I continued to lie underneath her.

I watched as the young man’s cum began to trickle down my wife’s ass. He then said to me, “Suck my cum off your wife’s ass, you cuck!”

I couldn’t do it as his cum slowly dribbled down onto my chest. He was disappointed with me and he made me pay a price for it a short time later. A short while later, while my wife lay on the bed asleep, the young man took me into the bathroom and closed the door. His demeanor had changed considerably, and he ordered me down onto my knees in front of him.

He said, “It is time to break you in on becoming a cum sucker! Open your mouth!”

I resisted at first but my bisexual desires began to take over as he grabbed the back of my head and held tightly onto it. He then moved his growing cock hard up against my lips as he once again said, “You know you want it! Open up!”

I slowly parted my lips and he quickly slid his big cock right into my mouth. I began to suck for the first time on another man’s cock as he began to break me in. My hands groped at his tight ass as I felt his ass move with every thrust of his cock into my mouth.

It had been ten minutes or so when the young man wanted to bring this to a climaxing end. He grunted out, “Harder! Harder! Tighten those lips around my big cock!”

This was the only control I still had left but that quickly ended with a surge of adrenalin. I quickly began to tighten my lips around the shaft of his cock, knowing full well what was in store for me. I now felt his hands tighten around the back of my head. He began to force more of his cock into my mouth as I did as I was told.

Then just a few minutes later, I felt his ass begin to tighten up. He began to moan out loudly as his grip tightened even more around the back of my head. His cock began to swell up even more inside my mouth. He was only seconds from cumming when I clamped my lips even tighter around the shaft of his cock. Then, just a few seconds later, his cock began to erupt inside my mouth. He held firmly on the back of my head as I felt several streams of cum shoot down my throat.

When he was finally done, he pulled his limp cock from my mouth as I had swallowed more than half of his load. I now looked down toward the floor as cum trickled out the sides of my mouth. I was embarrassed as he said to me, “You are now broken in!” He began to laugh out at me as he left the bathroom. He now had control over me and I knew there wasn’t thing I could do about it.

The following week he once again came over to fuck my wife. This time he made me undress him of all of his clothes; I had to get down in front of him and remove every article of clothing from his body. He then climbed up on the bed and gave my wife the fucking of a lifetime. I watched on, not participating, as he made my wife scream out into multiple orgasms in front of me.

He then finished her off as he pounded his cock hard into her for a good minute. He moaned out loudly as he filled her pussy with his cum, leaving me to clean up the mess.

“Suck the cum out of your wife’s pussy, you cuck!” he shouted out to me.

I got down and put my face close to her just fucked pussy. I then felt his hand shove my face the rest of the way down as I began to suck his cum out of my wife’s pussy. She lay there still trembling on the bed.

The following week was more of the same; he fucked my wife good and hard for almost an hour before cumming hard all over her beautiful ass. I was then forced to clean off her ass; I licked every square inch of it with my tongue until I had cleaned his cum off it.

It was later that night that my wife had fallen asleep. The young man wasn’t done though with me as he brought me into an empty bedroom. He ordered me down onto the bed and he climbed up over top of me. His cock was already semi swollen as he said to me, "I am going to cum all over your face! You want me to cum all over your face, cuck?”

“Yes!” I cried out, but that wasn’t good enough for him.

“Beg me, you cuck!” he sternly responded back.

I began to beg him as my cock grew harder than at any other time in my life.

“Please cum all over my face!” I begged him as he began to stroke gingerly on his cock in front of me.

He then straddled himself over the top of my face. His big balls rested on top of my face as he said to me, “Suck those big balls!”

Several minutes later, his cock was now throbbing with excitement.

“You want me to cum all over your face?” he once again asked.

“Yes!” I said as I begged him to cum all over my face.

Then a minute or so later he pointed the head of his cock down toward my face. I could see pre cum oozing from it; it was purplish in color. He was now on the edge of cumming all over my face as his knees rested on each side of my head. He now began to feverishly stroke hard on his cock for another minute or so when he grunted out, “Oh, fuck! I am going to fucking cum on your face!”

I looked straight up at the head of his big cock only inches from my face. A huge surge of adrenalin shot right through me as I waited for his cock to explode. Then a few seconds later, I felt several streams of cum land all over my face. I heard him grunt out, “Take it! Take it, you cuck!”

He covered my face in his cum as he slammed his cock into my mouth. I sucked out the last few drops of cum from his cock and his cum trickled down each side of my face.

I was now officially his cum sucking cuck!
Published 
Written by cumming10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments