Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her, Him Me...Part Two

"the sequel of Her, Him Me"

11
3 Comments 3
17.0k Views 17.0k
672 words 672 words

I kissed Nicki again pouring the hot cum from my mouth to hers she gargled it down like a cum hungry bitch and she wanted more so I dipped my rod in her deep until she gripped my forearms. I pulled out and Jack licked my balls and fingered me as I released my cum over the pair of them. We were all dripping with sweat and cum and shaking with pleasure. We didn't wash and just went to sleep in utter dirty bliss.

And in the morning....

I was the first to wake up. I rubbed my eyes with disbelief at being smothered by these beautiful, sleeping bodies. I just watched them for a while: Nicki was lying on her back, with her head resting on Jacks chest, one hand underneath it. Her legs were open.

Jack was lying on his back aswell. One arm wrapped round Nicki, the other by his side. The air was warm and salty, with fragrant scents of sex looming around.

I stared up at Nicki's pussy. Mostly shaven, with a neat patch of soft hair leading down towards her shiny pink lips. I couldn't resist.

I hovered my hand by her knee to check she was sleeping. Nothing happened, so I slid it further up her thigh. Still nothing happened.

I continued this motion until I noticed I was still hard from the night- and getting harder. I began to rub my dick as got closer to her cunt. I slowly pushed my thumb inside her.

I felt her moistness cling to it, I pulled it out and sucked it. The taste moved across my body, tickling every nerve. The blood rushed to my cock so fast I went dizzy and shaky.

I pushed my middle and forefinger in, using my thumb to tickle her clit. I was stroking myself quite hard now. She moaned quietly, as if it were a dream.

I leant my face in to replace my fingers and rolled the tip of my tongue round and round her clit.

LINDANAOMY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LINDANAOMY

Then I dived my face inside, munching away.

I was having too much fun to notice the hand clasp the back of my head, pulling my face deeper into the warm moist hole. The deeper and faster I got the more she pulled my hair.

I gave up on stroking myself and focused on pleasing her. I stabbed her with my tongue and gripped her thighs with my hands, pulling them further apart.

Her cunt was sparkling with my spit and before long, her cum. The two congealed and dripped off her on to the bed sheets. I knelt up and continued to jerk my steel cock towards her pussy. She grabbed hold of my arse cheeks pulling me closer.

The tip of my dick rubbed her clit. I pushed it through as she yelped with joy. I dipped it in and pulled it out and repeated. Each time her whole body jolted.

I pumped harder than I ever had. When I thought I was about to come I quickly pulled out and shot my load all over her cunt and thighs.

She rubbed it in to her skin with her slender fingers, turning it into a thick froth, which I promptly scooped up with my tongue. I swallowed a lot but with the rest I spat into her wide open mouth.

We passed it through our lips a couple times and I felt another load building up which I shot onto her pretty face. It mixed with her make up and dribbled down her chin on to her naked breasts.

She shut her eyes and smiled with ecstasy. I collapsed, still feeling the endorphins run through my veins.

An hour or so passed and Nicki got up to have a shower, leaving a sleeping Jack and myself in her room. I reached across Jack to pick up my cigarettes and a lighter. As I lit up he rolled over and in his deep, husky voice whispered "Morning beautiful"...

...To be continued

Published 
Written by cmyeahh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments