Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Bi

"My first time with a guy"

101
19 Comments 19
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of my first time bi."

I had an itch throughout my marriage that I never scratched, either due to a sense of loyalty to my vows or because of my lack of courage, I just never got around to it.

That itch was I wanted to try another man's cock in my mouth, I wanted to know what it felt like, I wanted to know the taste, and I wanted him to cum in me.

So after sixteen years together, the marriage finally collapsed and we went our separate ways. Finally, I felt I could indulge my fantasy.

That said, it took me almost a year to finally get around to it. Finding guys online who wanted their cocks sucked was easy. What wasn't easy was finding the courage to do it.

I'd get chatting with a guy online, agree to meet then I'd bottle it because I had this thought in the back of my head that if I went through with it, then I was gay; even though I still loved pussy, sucking a guy would mean no going back.

It wasn't until I got chatting with Craig that my outlook changed as his view was after all is said and done, it's just sex. Doesn't matter what gender you are with as long as you both enjoy it, then it shouldn't define you.

After this maybe obvious enlightenment, I relaxed and we chatted more. I told him I wanted nothing in return; I just wanted to be in control, and I just wanted his cock and we finally arranged to meet.

After finally getting the courage to go for it, it all happened pretty quickly, and an hour later, he was knocking at my door. Even at that point, I considered pretending I wasn't in, but almost like I was on automatic, I opened the door and let him in.

Pleasantries were exchanged and I invited him into the lounge where he asked me if I want to do this and told me I could still back out and there would be no hard feelings. When I told him I was sure he smiled and pulled off his tee shirt and beckoned me over.

We had already discussed that I wanted to suck him on my knees, so as I approached him I nervously sank to my knees as he watched me with a bemused look on his face.

I found myself head height with his groin with a distinct bulge in his joggers, to which I reached out and rubbed it making him groan slightly and twitch in my hand.

Emboldened, I pulled down his joggers to find myself face to face with his clean-shaven and semi-hard cock as he hadn't worn anything under his joggers.

I'd seen a photo of his cock but having it dangling in my face was something else and I couldn't help but touch it, all my nervousness and doubt gone. My hand gently wrapped around his shaft as I stroked him, feeling him stiffen in my hand as I did.

His cock wasn't overly long, maybe about six inches and I could comfortably wrap my fingers around it as I stroked it up and down making him groan again.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

As I stroked him a bead of precum leaked from the tip and I took this as my cue to dive in, so I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the tip, gaining my first taste of another man's precum.

I had tasted my own so the taste was no surprise, but the fact it was from someone else was intoxicating and I found myself lost in the moment my tongue circling his swollen end working down his cock causing it to twitch and Craig to moan again.

Without hesitation, my lips slid over his swollen end and I finally had a cock in my mouth, feeling the softness of the skin and the hardness against my lips and tongue. I pressed my lips around his shaft and started to bob my head up and down, daring to take a bit more in each time until I pretty much had his cock cock in my mouth.

Craig wasn't forcing me onto his cock but he rested a hand on my head and groaned a long 'yesss' as I slid my lips up and down his shaft. His hips were gently rocking in time with my strokes just gently pressing deeper when I took his whole shaft inside, pressing it against my throat.

We both got into a rhythm, his thrust getting more urgent, his balls against my chin, his grunts and groans echoing around the lounge until he grunted, 'I'm cumming!'

I held him half inside my mouth wanking his shaft until he let out a 'fuckkk!' and he shot his first stream into my mouth, followed by a second, third and fourth. I felt it warm and sticky on my tongue, feeling it build up as he unloaded in my mouth.

I held it there momentarily, tasting it on my tongue, the slightly salty creamy texture which wasn't unpleasant at all, and then I swallowed down his load without a second thought, feeling it slide down my throat. I carried on stroking him through his orgasm and then felt a tiny bit more trickle out of his cock as he twitched once more, which soon followed the rest.

Craig stepped back pulling his cock from my mouth and fingers as he gasped looking at me as I got to my feet, his cock slowly softening as he pulled up his joggers.

'You sure that is your first time because that was amazing?' he asked with a satisfied smile on his face.

I nodded and he said, 'Well, you're a natural and you can do that to me any time you want'.

I felt good that my first time had gone down so well, but awkwardness set in and he soon made his excuses and left. As soon as he had left, I got my cock out and wanked myself off with the taste of his cum in my mouth, knowing indeed there was no going back. I knew this wasn't going to be my last cock.

Published 
Written by Cussler72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments