Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fathers and Sons Suck at the Hunting Camp

"I found out when I turned sixteen that my father is a cock sucker for his friends, and I became one."

57
18 Comments 18
28.5k Views 28.5k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story involves three, thirty-eight-year-old father’s, each with a sixteen-year-old son. To avoid using last names, the son’s will use Dad when addressing or describing their own fathers, and the other father’s first names when addressing or describing them. This is primarily a bisexual cock sucking story, with two of the fathers sucking the other fathers and sons, and one son sucking everyone. There is also some incidental incest, but not the focus of the story."

My name is Jason, and at twenty-six years old I’m married and living in Savannah, Georgia, the town where I was born and raised. I still socialize with my childhood friends, Larry and Paul, who are also married, and I’ve recently been thinking about the experiences I had in my teens that influenced my hunger for sucking cocks and swallowing cum, that is still a source of enjoyment for me.

My father, Colton, is an electrical contractor, and for as long as I can remember he’s gone deer hunting with his friends, Lawrence, a plaster/drywall contractor, and Oliver (who other men call Ollie), the general contractor that Dad and Lawrence do a lot of contract work for. They went to school together, just like my friends and me.

Our families had been friends as of the men got married, and my mother, Janet, is outgoing and likes socializing with the other two families. She’s attractive and has a great body, looking a lot like the actress, Amy Adams, and has always gotten a lot of attention from Lawrence and Oliver

Oliver owns a rustic hunting camp on a heavily wooded hammock area surrounded by swamps and wetlands. He built the simple hunting camp out of wood frame and corrugated tin siding, and with a tin roof. It has two, separate bunking areas with potbellied, wood stoves and a small kitchen/dining area, all with rough-hewn wood floors. There is a hand-pump for well water in the kitchen, but no shower facilities, and a separate outhouse a few yards from the building.

Dad, Lawrence, and Oliver went hunting almost every weekend during the mid-October to mid-January hunting seasons, sometimes taking other friends, and they began taking us boys when we turned twelve. Lawrence’s son, Larry, and Oliver’s son, Paul, and I are all the same age and grew up together.

I remember thinking that it was odd that the men slept in one of the bunk rooms, while us boys slept in the other, since it seemed like they were missing opportunities for bonding time with their sons. But it was still a lot of fun, and I think I enjoyed it most during cold spells, when we had the potbellied stoves to keep us warm.

Making an Embarrassing Discovery

It was the Christmas break of our junior year in high school, after all of us turned sixteen the preceding summer, when Larry, Paul, and I found out the reason for us sleeping separately from our fathers. We had five days and four nights at the camp, and we learned a lot about our fathers that first night.

The weather was unseasonably cold that week between Christmas and New Year’s, and we had the stove in our bunk area running at full blast. We had limited space to store wood inside and had to keep going out back to the wood pile to replenish our supply.

Us boys had stayed up talking, even though we knew we’d being leaving the camp to hunt before sunrise. It was Paul’s turn to bring in more firewood, and he was gone much longer than expected. We found out why when he came back with the wood. He was almost breathless with excitement when he came in.

Paul was speaking in a strained whisper, so our fathers couldn’t overhear, and said, “Holy fucking shit, guys, you won’t believe what the fuck I saw! And shit, I don’t even think I want to describe it to you. Come with me and see for yourself.”

We put our pants, coats, and boots on and went behind the building and stood by the small window. It looked like the men tried to cover the window with one of their jackets, but there was a gap on one side plenty big enough for us to peek through. I was shocked and embarrassed for Dad and myself by what I saw.

Oliver was standing with his legs spread, facing in, and leaning against the side of the upper bunk bed, and Lawrence was sitting on the lower bunk, which is low to the floor, and was facing out towards Oliver. Dad was lying almost flat between Oliver’s spread legs and between Lawrence’s outstretched legs. It looked like Dad’s head was bobbing up and down sucking Lawrence’s cock. Lawrence also had his hands on Oliver’s bare ass pulling him back and forth, like he was sucking his cock and helping Oliver to fuck his face.

We watched for a while, until we heard Lawrence and Oliver moaning as they ejaculated, and then Dad stayed between Lawrence’s legs for a few more minutes sucking his balls. Dad was naked from the waist down too, and as they moved around after Dad stood up, it looked like all the men’s cocks are uncircumcised and they have big balls. Dad has what looked to be a thick six-inch cock. Oliver’s cock appeared to be the biggest at almost nine inches long, and Lawrence’s meat is about eight inches long.

They stood talking for a few minutes, and we heard Oliver say, “It’s really nice the way you two cock suckers take turns sucking my cock and suck each other. It’s hard to believe how you’ve kept this shit up since high school, and you seem to get hungrier for it each year. I’ve never been able to figure why you two like doing this shit, but I’m glad you do. Between the two of you, on our job sites and some weekends, I’m always drained, and never get the blue balls when my wife is on the rag.”

Oliver then got into the top bunk, and instead of Dad or Lawrence going to one of the other bunk beds, they got into the lower bunk together, facing each other in the opposite directions, and began sucking each other’s cocks. It was even more embarrassing for me when Lawrence rolled on top of Dad, and fucked his mouth with his hardening cock, as he sucked Dad.

That was my first experience seeing or even thinking about men having sex together, but it looked like there was a kind of pecking order, in relation to the size of their cocks. Oliver was the most dominant, and from what he said it didn’t sound like he ever sucked the other men. And with Dad having the smallest cock, although still respectable, it looked like he enjoyed being dominated by Lawrence. I was hoping, for my sake, that Larry and Paul hadn’t perceived the same things about the status of our fathers.

The Boys Talk It Over and I Learn Something About Myself

We went back to our bunk room, after it looked like Dad ejaculated, and Lawrence was getting dressed to go out for some firewood. We all sat on one of the lower bunks together and whispered about what we saw. I learned that Paul had also sensed the differences in our fathers’ status.

Paul had always been a little more dominant, aggressive, and boastful than Larry and me, at sports and everything else we did together, and he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to taunt Larry and me. He said, “Damn, guys, this is embarrassing for all of us, but it must be worse for you two. From what he said, at least Dad’s not a cock sucker. And I have to admit that it got me hard thinking about what it would be like for one or both of you to suck my cock.”

Larry had his head in his hands, and said, “This is like a fucking nightmare, and I still can’t believe what we saw. And fuck, Dad sucked off both of your dads, and it sounds like he and Colton are both really into cock sucking.”

It was my turn to comment, and for some reason I didn’t understand at the time, I acknowledged Paul’s insight, saying, “This is really embarrassing for me seeing Dad doing that shit, especially watching Lawrence roll on top and fuck his mouth like a cunt. It’s almost like they have this cock suckers’ hierarchy, and Dad seems to be on the bottom.”

Paul chimed in, saying, “Yeah, and as I said before, the fact that you understand that, Jason, makes me think that you guys should be sucking my cock. We’ve all seen one another naked in the showers after football practices and games, and it’s evident that my cock is larger than both of yours, at least on soft, and Larry’s meat look bigger than yours, Jason. Maybe we should whip them out and have a little circle jerk, to see whose cock is the biggest on hard.”

I was happy to do anything at that point to deter my friends from talking about Dad being the omega male in our father’s group, with Oliver being the alpha, and Lawrence the beta male.

So, I pushed down my pants and underwear as Larry and Paul did the same. All of us have uncircumcised cocks, like our fathers, and even though I had seen them naked in the showers many times until the end of football season that year, it felt peculiar seeing them in a sexual content. I couldn’t help being somewhat attracted to their bigger, thick cocks and egg-sized, low-hanging balls.

We started jacking our cocks and got hard in seconds. It was easy to see that our cocks are about the same sizes as our fathers’ cocks, which made me on the omega boy, with my six inches. I didn’t think Paul was serious about jacking all the way off, but he and Larry must have been a little aroused watching our fathers suck and get sucked, and they kept stroking.

I watched both more intently than I should have and noticed that Larry was also watching Paul beat his larger cock, and Paul noticed us watching him. We were still all sitting on the lower bunk bed, and Paul stood up in front of us, and kept beating his cock, while saying, “Damn, guys, since you’re both so interested in my meat, I’ll give you a closer look. It would be nice if you’re cock suckers, like your fathers.”

We jerked our cocks for another few minutes, until all of us ejaculated at about the same time. I had never seen another boy or man ejaculate and was impressed with the thick ropes of cum my friends shot onto the floor, mixed with my smaller load. The smell of semen filled the room, and I was mesmerized watching Paul slide his hand out on his shaft, squeezing out the last drops of cum out of his foreskin before they splashed onto the floor.

Paul then gripped his soft cock and big balls, and kind of shook them towards me, saying, “You were watching me pretty closely, Jason, so just let me know if you want a taste.”

I was feeling more of an attraction to Paul’s cock, and Larry’s too, than I thought I could ever admit to them or even myself. I volunteered to clean up the cum mess on the floor and got a couple of paper towels to wipe it up. I didn’t let my friend’s see me as I took a big whiff of our combined semen and sperm, before throwing the gooey mess into the stove to burn.

We then got to bed, but before going to sleep we talked about whether we should confront our fathers about what we saw. We made our decision to confront them after Paul reminded us, “We all heard our fathers talking by the campfire after dinner tonight, and they agreed that each of them would take their son to their tree stands tomorrow morning. That’ll be the perfect chance to talk with them about it if we don’t chicken out.”

The Unexpected Results of Confronting Dad

Dad pounded on our door at about 5:00 am the next day, and by the time we got dressed and to the table, Oliver had already prepared our breakfast over a propane camp stove. We had pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon, along with orange juice and coffee. Paul, Larry, and I were kind of quiet at breakfast, and just listened to our fathers talk about the plans for the day.

It was hard to look at Dad without envisioning him with a cock and balls in his mouth, but we got through breakfast okay, and prepared our lunches to take with us. Then we took turns using the outhouse before separating and heading for the tree stands.

Our fathers had been hunting in that area for over twenty years, and over that time they had built several nice, partially enclosed tree stands, almost like tree forts, that provide some privacy, and protection from the cold and rain. They are all about five miles from the camp, as the crow flies, and spaced at least a mile apart from the other stands.

Dad and I drove out over the swampy and bumpy roads to his tree stand and got there about a half hour before sunrise. We sat quietly in the stand as the sun came up, and although I tried to talk with him several times, he hushed me for fear of scaring away any deer that might come our way.

It was almost noon and we hadn’t had any success, and that’s when Dad said, “Okay, Son, we can talk now. We like get out early but have the most success hunting from about midmorning to noon. It looks like we’re out of luck this morning. What is it that you wanted to talk with me about?”

My heart was pounding, and I was scared shitless as I told Dad everything my friends and I saw and heard the previous night, and even that they were going to confront their fathers too. His head was hanging lower and lower in shame as he realized that we had seen and heard most everything.

Then I asked, “Holy shit, Dad, how can you do something like that? I was so fucking embarrassed in front of my friends, and from what Oliver said, you’ve been doing this shit since high school. What’s that all about and how did it begin?”

Dad was in tears as he answered, “I’m so sorry and embarrassed, Jason, especially since you found out that way with your friends. I never wanted you to know about this, but at least now you’re at the age of consent. It’s hard to explain, but I discovered my hunger for it one night when Lawrence, Ollie, and I were camping and hunting, in our senior year in high school.

I was confused, and asked, “Do you mean that Oliver had this camp back then?”

He replied, “No, it was years later after high school when we had our businesses going, that he was able to buy this land. Before that, we camped out in a tent on the same property, though.”

I asked, “What could have possibly happened that would have made you do something so disgusting as sucking another boy’s cock and swallowing his cum?”

Dad replied, “Yes, I’m afraid it does sound disgusting talking about it in the light of day when we’re sober, but when three horny teens are together in the woods, and half-drunk from drinking beer, some strange things can happen. We were sitting around the campfire, and Lawrence suggested having a circle jerk competition, to see who could cum the fastest. We had done that before on campouts in our junior year but were more than a little fucked up that night from all the beers.”

He paused, and when I didn’t say anything, Dad continued, “Well, we were sitting in a circle around the fire, and it was taking us longer than normal to cum because of the beer. And for some reason I didn’t understand at the time, I became fascinated with Oliver’s bigger cock, and the way his balls were swinging between his legs and was staring at him.”

I interrupted and said, “That’s really weird, because Paul, Larry, and I had a circle jerk after watching you and Lawrence suck cocks last night, and I was fascinated with both Paul’s and Larry’s genitals. But shit, Dad, that didn’t mean that sucked them. What happened that got you started?”

Dad responded, “I can still remember that as clear as day. As I watched Ollie, he said, ‘Damn, Colton, why don’t you take a fucking picture? But better yet, I dare you to suck my cock.’ Well, we were drunk, and I was never one to turn down a dare, and before I knew it, I was on my knees in front of him, with his cock in my mouth. Lawrence and Ollie were laughing as I sucked Ollie’s cock, and after he ejaculated, I realized how much I enjoyed sucking him, tasting and swallowing his cum, and even the humiliation I felt at being his cock sucker.”

His description of those events was arousing to me, and I asked, “Well, what happened next, don’t leave me hanging?”

Dad answered, “After I sucked him off, Ollie began to tease Lawrence about watching him too, and before the night was over, Lawrence sucked Oliver off, and Lawrence and I sucked each other. Ollie didn’t have the taste or inclination to try sucking us, and that’s how it got started.”

I said, “From what we saw last night, it appeared that you were being more submissive to Lawrence that he was to you, even though you’re both submissive to Oliver. How did that happen?”

He replied, “That’s the part I can’t explain. For some reason I like having Ollie and Lawrence dominate me, and especially Ollie, but I can’t explain the urges I get to be treated that way.”

Then I said, “Damn, Dad, I told you how I was attracted to my friend’s cocks last night. Do you think these urges are genetic, and that I’m doomed to become a nasty cock sucker like you?”

Dad said, “I’ll be fucked if I understand it, but my guess is that it could be partially genetics, and partially due to circumstances that arise that make these types of interactions possible. I mean, you’ve probably never even thought about this stuff, until you happened to see us last night. And then seeing your friends jack off right after that, might have made something click. You’ll probably never know unless you try it.”

I asked, “Wait, what the fuck are you suggesting? That I need to try sucking a cock to know if I’ll like it? If I tried it with my friends and liked it, then it might not be so bad having them treat me differently. But if I try it and don’t like it, then I’ll be teased and embarrassed more than I could take, and for no good reason.”

Dad was rubbing his crotch, as he said, “Well, there is another option that will seem creepy to both of us at first, but it is an option. I really enjoy sucking my friends’ cocks and balls and swallowing their cum, but I’ve never had the opportunity or desire to suck anyone else. Maybe we could try it together, at the same time in a sixty-nine, like you saw Lawrence and me doing last night. If you don’t like it, that’ll be our secret, but if you do, then that might open a lot of pleasurable opportunities for you.”

My logical mind was telling me to jump from the tree stand and run as fast as I could away from there; but my emotions and lust were getting my cock hard. The notions of having my cock sucked and being able to try sucking one myself for the first time were overwhelming my senses, and I knew that I wanted to try it.

So, I said, “Damn, Dad, this really is disturbing and disgusting to think about, but this might be the best way for me to try it. What do we do?’’

He smiled and said, “Oh shit, Son, this is so unfucking believable. Let’s just push down our pants and underwear, and then face each other side-by-side like you saw Lawrence and me do last night. Then we can let nature take its course, and you can decide if you really want to do this. If you decide not too, I’ll be disappointed, but it will be no big deal.”

We got our pants and underwear down and into position, and I was facing another cock up close for the first time. We don’t have a shower at the camp, and Dad’s crotch was sweaty, musky, and aromatic, just like mine was. I saw that the size and shape of our cocks are almost identical, and I hesitated to suck him.

Then I felt the most wonderful thing as Dad’s warm, wet mouth engulfed my teen cock, and he began sucking me as he reached over to grip my bare ass to hold me in place. His hard cock was I my face and leaking precum, and I closed my eyes before leaning in to take his meat into my mouth, as I gripped his ass too.

I realized instantly that I liked the taste and texture of his cock and precum in my mouth, in addition to just the idea that I was sucking him. I began sucking his cock as aggressively as he was sucking mine. The tree stand was filled with the sounds of our sucking and slurping on each other’s cocks, and I loved sucking Dad.

We had been sucking each other for what seemed like five minutes, when Dad rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him, and pulling against my ass to encourage me to fuck his mouth. I hadn’t had any pussy by that time in my life, and that was the closest I had gotten to that feeling as I began fucking Dad’s mouth. Neither of us lasted long after that, and I soon felt my cock erupting in Dad’s mouth, as his was ejaculating in mine. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to be sucking his cock and swallowing his cum, as I felt him sucking and swallowing my load of teen seed.

I rolled off him and said, “Oh shit, Dad, that felt so good having my cock sucked off for the first time, and I loved sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. But now that I know I like it; how will we handle this going forward, and how can I bring this up to my friends?”

Dad was smiling as he replied, “It was so wonderful sharing that with you, Jason, and there are more things we can do later. As far as your friends are concerned, if they really share what they saw with Lawrence and Oliver, then I’m fairly sure that Lawrence and Larry might have done the same thing we just did.”

“But given Oliver’s aversion to sucking cock, and the way he enjoys being the alpha male in our friendship, I doubt that he and Paul will suck each other. Just play it by ear when you boys go into your room tonight, and if you have the urge to suck them, don’t be bashful about it. I can’t imagine there being a sixteen-year-old boy who wouldn’t enjoy having his cock sucked and cum swallowed.”

I was curious and said, “You mentioned there were other things we could do. Does that include sucking balls like I saw you sucking Lawrence’s nuts last night? And if so, what else is there?”

Dad answered, “Yes, Jason, sucking balls is also enjoyable, and sometimes Oliver and Lawrence will sit on my face while I’m sucking their testicles. This might sound nasty, because it is, but they sometimes slide on my face, first getting me to suck their bulging perinea, that area between the testicles and asshole, and then sliding farther, until my face is buried in their ass cleavage. I’ve learned to enjoy being pinned under them that way and sucking and rimming their assholes.”

I said, “Holy shit, Dad, that is really fucking nasty.”

He said, “Yes, it is, and it can get aromatic down there, especially in situations like we’re in now and unable to shower. But just because I like being pinned under them and at their mercy like that, it doesn’t mean that you need to even try it, or like it if you do try. But, take it from me that it is enjoyable to at least suck their balls. There is one more thing we’ve done on occasion, but we can talk more about that after you see what happens with your friends tonight.”

We ate our lunches and continued talking in the deer stand until it was getting later in the afternoon. Then Dad said, “I hate to appear too hungry for cock and cum, but I know that teens can cum multiple times a day with no problem, and I’d like to suck you off again. You don’t need to suck me this time, because I want to save a little of my sexual energy for tonight with Lawrence and Oliver. I’d like for you to experience a couple of those other things as a receiver too, so you can see what it’s like.”

I wasn’t about to pass up another blowjob, but as I took off my boots, pants, and underwear, I couldn’t help thinking about how much my respect for Dad had diminished in just one afternoon. He was willing to submit himself to not only his friends, but also his own teen son, and probably anyone else with a cock, in the most intimate of ways.

Oliver had purchased from an auction some old park benches to put in the tree stands for us to sit on, and Dad said, “Just sit on the bench with your ass out to the edge. This is a position that Ollie likes to be sucked in when we’re in a tree stand together.”

Dad sat on floor in front of me, between my legs, before sliding up under the bench until his face in my crotch and his arms pushed under my thighs as I placed my legs on his shoulders, and he reached around to grip my bare ass. That was the perfect position for him to alternately suck my cock and balls, and it was as exhilarating as it was disappointing seeing my father being so submissive to me.

He sucked me that way for about twenty minutes, bringing me almost to the point-of no-return but not ejaculating three times, before he pulled back, and said, “I want to show you one more thing before you get off, so you’ll know what it’s like being on the receiving end of it, in case you want to try it with Larry and Paul. Stand up for a few seconds while I turn around, and then you can sit on my face.”

Dad turned around as his said, with his back to the bench, and he laid his head back on the seat. Then he pulled me down and spread my ass cheeks with his hands, as I sat on his face. I could hardly believe that he was holding me on top of him, licking and sucking my sweaty, hairy ass crack, until he found my asshole.

He sucked, licked, and probed my asshole with his tongue, and it felt so good. I had heard of rimming before, but wasn’t quite sure what it was, and what Dad was doing was more than just rimming. He was sucking and eating out my asshole like we had skipped lunch and stayed under me for like that for another twenty minutes.

Dad finally pushed me off him before turning around to suck my cock again, and it only took me another two minutes to shoot my load. He looked up at me, as my cock throbbed, filling his mouth with cum, and I found myself wondering if I was going to turn out being as nasty as he is.

We sat back on the bench together and he wiped his mouth, before saying, “Thanks, Son, for feeding me again, and I hope you liked sitting on my face. If you ever try being under someone else, I think you might enjoy it too.”

An Uncomfortable Dinner and then Sucking My Friends

We didn’t have any luck spotting a deer at dusk either and headed back to the camp. The others had gotten back a few minutes ahead of us. Oliver was getting the steaks ready to cook over the campfire as Lawrence worked on the potatoes, and Dad joined them to prepare the salad and bread rolls.

Paul, Larry, and I were looking at one another, to get a sense of what happened in the tree stands with our fathers, but we couldn’t risk talking about it out there around the campfire. Our fathers seemed to be looking at one another the same way, and we would be able to talk about it soon enough in our separate bunk rooms.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Everyone was a little uneasy as we ate dinner since we all knew that us boys had talked with our fathers about watching them the previous night, but none of us knew what the others had talked about at that point.

We finally went to our rooms, and Paul was the first to break the silence. He said, “You won’t believe how my conversation with Dad went. He thought it was funny that we caught them, while he and Lawrence were having their cocks sucked, and even afterwards when Colton and Lawrence chowed down on each other.”

“He was happy that we heard his comments about not being a cock sucker too because he wouldn’t want to be thought of that way. We talked for a long time, and he wanted to make sure that I wasn’t getting any urges to suck cocks, although, he told me that I shouldn’t turn down any opportunities to have my cock sucked. What about you, Larry, how’d it go with your dad?”

Larry blushed a little as he said, “I’m afraid that my talk with Dad was more embarrassing. I told him what we saw and heard, and after getting over the shock of me knowing about his hunger for cock he, unbelievably, attempted to talk me into trying to suck his cock. I mean, fuck, my own father wanted me to suck his cock. Before it was over, he convinced me to let him suck me off, and I did it. It felt so fucking good and I loved it, but I’ll never be able to look at Dad with the same respect I once had for him.”

They both looked over at me, and I knew I’d have to tell the truth. We had broken new ground having intimate conversations with our fathers about cock sucking. And since our fathers were undoubtedly having the same conversations in the other room, it would’ve come out anyway.

I looked down at the floor and couldn’t even face them, as I said, “Well, I’m afraid that my story is more humiliating than Larry’s. Although Dad was embarrassed and upset at first with us knowing what he and your fathers were doing last night, it led to a long conversation about how it all got started with them in high school.”

Paul interrupted, saying, “Yeah, no shit, Dad told me about that too. It started on a dare when they were about the ages we are now. But what is more embarrassing than Lawrence sucking Larry off?”

I answered, “This is uncomfortable to say, but the more we talked the more I realized that my cock was getting hard, and when Dad asked me to try it, like Lawrence did with Larry, I said yes. I still don’t understand why the thought of sucking Dad turned me on so much, but I did it with him, just like Dad and Lawrence did last night. He even pulled me on top to fuck his mouth just before I ejaculated.”

They looked at me like they were going to puke, and Larry said, “Holy fuckin shit, Jason. Did you really mean to say that you and Colton sucked each other off?”

I replied, “Yeah, I’m afraid so, and he sucked me off again later. He even sucked my balls and ass, to show me what our fathers sometimes do together, or at least what Dad and Lawrence do with Oliver and each other.”

Paul was rubbing his crotch, as he said, “I have to say that I’m not that surprised, Jason. Dad told me today that he was willing to bet that if any of us boys turned out to be a cock sucker, that it would probably be you. He said that it was something he’s noticed in your demeanor, the way you interact with Larry and me, that there’s something kind of passive and compliant about you, just like Colton.”

They both looked at me for a few moments, until Paul started pushing down his pants and underwear, as he said, “I didn’t hear you complaining about sucking Colton’s cock and eating his cum, just that it was embarrassing to tell us about it. Come on, Jason, did sucking off Colton give you enough of a taste for cock and cum that you might want some more? From what Dad said, Colton and Lawrence seemed to be obsessed with sucking him and each other, so maybe you’ve got that cock sucking gene too.”

I replied, “I never could have imagined that I’d be of a mindset or in a position to say this to my best friends, but after getting a taste of Dad’s cock and cum, I have to admit that I am feeling these urges and a desire to suck other cocks.”

Paul began rubbing his bare cock and balls, as he said, “Damn, Jason, after hearing Dad describe how submissive Colton is to him, much more so than Lawrence is, and how you have a similar nature, I was hopeful I could get you to suck my cock.”

I was curious and asked, “What did you mean saying that my father is more submissive than Lawrence? We saw them both sucking cocks.”

He answered, “I don’t know all the details. Dad just said that Colton is much more subservient to him and does nasty things that Lawrence won’t do. Lawrence is primarily into sucking cock and swallowing cum, but Colton seems to be willing to do anything Dad tells him to do. You can ask him about it sometime when you’re together privately. But right now, I need my cock sucked. Come on, man, I’ve really got a need to cum after my conversation with Dad today, and now talking with you.”

Paul was sitting on the lower bunk with his legs spread, and his soft cock and big balls hanging down on the bunk. I moved to my knees between his legs, and said, “Okay, guys, I’ll try this with both of you if you want me to, but if you ever tell any of our friends about this, I’ll kick your fucking asses.”

I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth, glad that it was starting out soft, so I could feel it grow. His crotch was sweaty and musky just like Dad’s was. His cock quickly hardened, and I struggled to suck his thick meat, as he held my head and began thrusting into my mouth.

He said, “Fuck yeah, Jason, you’re a hungry cock sucker, just like Dad says Colton is, and I love seeing you down there with my cock in your cunt mouth. Suck it, man, suck it like you love it and get ready to eat my fucking cum.”

I loved sucking his big cock and having him talk down to me that way, and it didn’t take him long to cum, with me hugging his bare ass to keep myself in place as he thrusted into my mouth. I sucked him that way for what seemed like less than five minutes, when he held my head more tightly in place, as his cock began to throb, pulse, and squirt into my mouth.

His load of cum was huge, much bigger than Dad’s, and I sucked his ejaculating cock as he moaned, “Fuck yeah, suck it and drain my fucking balls. It’s really going to be nice to have a friend to take care of my cock for me, when I’m not getting any pussy.

I sucked his cock until there were no more remnants of cum oozing out. Then I remembered how much Dad enjoyed sucking my balls, and I moved Paul’s soft cock across his thigh, and moved down to suck his balls.

Larry was laughing, as he said, “Fuck, Paul, he wasn’t satisfied just draining your cock, now he’s down there sucking your sweaty balls. That’s nasty, man. I can smell your crotch from here, so I can only imagine what it must smell and taste like down there.”

I sucked Paul’s big, hairy balls for what seemed like ten minutes, and when I finally pulled away, Larry was sitting on the other lower bunk with his pants and underwear off, and said, “My turn, cock sucker, and I want to fuck your face the way Dad fucked Colton’s face last night. Except you need to keep your pants on so I don’t have to see or touch your cock.”

I laid back as Larry mounted me in the sixty-nine position and pushed his semi-hard cock to my mouth. I reached up and gripped his bare ass, feeling it clinching and flexing as he began thrusting in my mouth, and I loved the feeling of being pinned under him and at his mercy that way.

He got into a good rhythm fucking my mouth as I sucked his cock and his balls slapped against my face and head, and Larry said, “Fuck, Paul, I haven’t got my cock into a pussy yet, but this has to be almost as good as that feels, especially with Jason sucking my meat as I fuck him. Shit, this feels so fucking good.”

Larry only fucked me for about three minutes before his cock thickened further in my mouth, and he shot rope after rope of his thick cum into mouth. I continued sucking his deflating cock, getting every drop of his semen and sperm, until I pulled back and began sucking his hairy scrotum and big balls.

It was hard to know if Lawrence showed Larry the position, or if he discovered it on his own, but he slowly pushed his knees forward and straightened up over me, until he was in a sitting position on my face, and I was sucking his balls, just about like Dad sucked mine with me sitting on his face. I was partially supporting his weight with my hands on his ass, and I think that Larry accidentally slid forward, placing my face in his sweaty and musky ass crack.

I didn’t intend to suck his ass, remembering how nasty it seemed when Dad sucked my mine, but I was so turned on at being pinned under him that way, that I kept sucking and licking him until my lips and tongue came across his asshole.

I kept sucking and rimming Larry’s shit hole, and could barely hear him, as he said, “Oh fuck, Paul, you have to try this. Dad told me that Oliver likes sitting on Colton’s face, and I just knew that Jason would have a taste for ass too.”

Larry finally moved off me, and I could barely look my friends in the eyes after becoming their nasty cock sucker. But I soon realized that the thrill I got servicing them more than offset the humiliation. Before we finally got to sleep, much later than we should have, I had sucked each of them off two more times, in addition to sucking their balls and assholes, and I even went to sleep with my face nuzzled in Paul’s crotch.

Learning More About Dad’s Perversions

It was a little embarrassing facing everyone at breakfast the next morning since we hadn’t tried to be quiet, and I was sure that our fathers had at least heard what was going on in our room, or maybe that they were able to peek. And as we cleaned up from breakfast and got our gear together for the day’s hunt, each of the fathers took their son aside for a brief, private chat, no doubt trying to confirm what happened the previous night. And then our fathers spoke privately among themselves.

Dad talked with me too, and I admitted that I sucked both friends multiple times. He was pleased, and said, “That’s nothing to be ashamed of, Son. I think you’re better off facing who and what you are and enjoying it, like I did when I was your age.”

Everyone was about ready to leave the camp, when Oliver said, “From what I’ve heard, last night resulted in a lot of personal discovery, especially for Jason, and we think it might be interesting to change up the tree stand parings today, so the fathers can get to know the other sons better. I’d like Jason to come with me, Larry can go with Colton, and Paul can go with Lawrence. If things go as I hope and expect, tonight should be interesting for all of us.”

Oliver and I talked during the fifteen-minute drive to his tree stand, and he wasn’t bashful about bringing up the sex that was going on. He said, “Jason, I was excited when Paul told me that you boys caught us men getting sucked and sucking cocks our first night out here, and even happier when Colton told me what you two did together yesterday. I’m glad that Colton let you experience two of our favorite positions on the bench too.

He paused for a few seconds to see if I would object to him talking about that stuff, and when I didn’t react, he said, “And then this morning, when Paul told me what you did for Larry and him last night, I just knew that I wanted to spend the day with you today. You’re young and have just gotten started doing this shit, but from what I’ve observed and heard, I think you’re going to just as hungry a cock sucker as your father.”

It was kind of hard to know what to say after hearing that, but I said, “This is embarrassing for me, Oliver, mostly because I’m seeing Dad in a new, unfavorable light. And from what Paul said last night, Dad is more submissive to you than Lawrence is, and will do anything you tell him to. What’s so different about what Dad and Lawrence do for you?”

Oliver didn’t hesitate to answer, “Lawrence likes to suck my cock and get me off, and he sometimes sucks my balls, but he won’t do much more than that. You experienced having your cock and balls sucked on the bench, and then sitting on Colton’s face yesterday. Colton loves doing that with me, and for long periods of time.”

“When we’re in a tree stand together, Colton will sit on the floor between my legs when I’m sitting on the bench, and alternately suck my cock and balls, edging me but not letting me cum until he knows that I’ve worked up a big load for him eat. For some reason, he loves sucking me and being under me for an hour or hours, what I call worshipping my cock, and he gets a thrill of sucking me to hardness, then letting it soften while he sucks my balls, before sucking my cock again to feel it expand in his cunt mouth.”

“Colton really likes for me to sit on his face and smother him when he sucks my asshole and probes it with his tongue, and I’ll sit on him for an hour at a time doing that too. It’s more comfortable when we can get together like that at home instead of the hard bench, but he loves eating out my ass no matter where we do it.”

I asked, “What about Dad doing that gives you the most pleasure?”

Oliver replied, “Well, to begin with, it feels so fucking good to have my cock and balls sucked, and I love looking down at your dad when my cock erupts and I see the look of ecstasy on his face as he swallows my cum. It feels good having my ass eaten too, especially how deeply he probes my hole with his tongue. But I must admit that I also get pleasure from dominating Colton and watching him being so submissive and obedient to my desires. He’ll do anything I tell him to do.”

It felt like there was more, and I said, “All you’ve talked about are the things that I’ve already experienced with Dad, just not for hours at a time as you have. What else is there that could be so bad?”

We were just pulling up on the side of the road to park before our half-mile to walk through the swamp to the tree stand, and Oliver said, “Let’s just get through this fucking swamp, and we can continue our conversation in the tree stand. You’ll want to be sitting down when you hear it.”

We made it up in the tree stand, and Oliver said, “The first thing I’ll tell you about will sound pretty nasty, but I don’t think it’s as bad as sucking ass. This started one day about six years ago before you boys started coming out here with us, and Colton and I were in this very tree stand together.”

“It was about mid-morning, and Colton had already been sitting on the floor sucking my cock and balls for over an hour, and he had my soft cock in his mouth when I said, ‘Whoa, Colton, we need to take a little break. I’ve got to piss.’ I don’t know what was going through his mind at the time, but he had his arms under my thighs and gripping my ass as he usually does, and he held on even tighter.”

“I warned him again that I had to piss, and when he looked up at me and smiled the best he could, with my cock in his mouth, I decided to teach him a lesson. I let the first squirt of pee go just to see what he’d do, and when he swallowed and didn’t try to pull away, I let it all go and emptied my bladder in his cunt of a mouth. He was so excited doing that that he kept sucking my cock after I finished pissing until my big cum load flooded his mouth for him to swallow.”

“We talked about it afterwards, and when I asked him what the fuck he was thinking, he said, ‘I read somewhere that piss is basically sterile when taken directly from the spout of a healthy person with no urinary tract issues, and I‘ve wanted to try it. I didn’t think you’d do it if I asked you, so I thought I’d hold you in place and make you do it. And fuck, Ollie, I loved that feeling of your forceful stream of piss shooting into my mouth.’”

I asked, “Holy shit, Oliver, how often does he do that shit for you?”

He responded, “We manage to get together about four times a week, on average, for Colton to suck my cock, whether on the job or at each other’s homes, and I guess he takes my piss about half the time. Colton’s tried to get Lawrence to do the same, but he’s not into it like I am. I know it seems like I have a lot of control over your dad since he sucks my cock and balls, swallows my cum and piss, and eats my ass, but there’s one more thing that might upset you. Are you sure you want to hear it?”

I answered, “Fuck, I might as well hear it. How much more fucked up could it be?”

Oliver said, “Okay, Jason, but don’t get mad at me for telling you. It was seven years ago before Colton got into drinking my piss, when one day he had just finished sucking me off, and said, ‘You know, Ollie, Janet has always liked you, and I’ve been telling her I’ve seen your big cock when we’re pissing on the job sites or in bars. She’s gotten excited hearing me talk about your meat, and I’ve just about got her convinced to fuck you. I told her that I wanted to be there and watch.’”

I asked, “Holy fuck, Oliver, are you talking about my mother, Janet?”

He replied, “Yes, Jason, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but I’ve been fucking her at least three times a month ever since then. That’s some fine pussy and she’s got those big tits for me to suck on too. She can’t get enough of my big cock, just like Colton.”

I asked, “Well, shit, what does Dad do when you’re fucking my mother?”

Oliver laughed, and answered, “Well, he does a lot more than just watch. She likes to watch him while he sucks my cock hard for me to fuck her, and then he cleans her pussy of my cum, as well as my cock afterwards. So, Janet knows all about Colton’s urges to be submissive to and please me and thinks it’s funny that he’s such a hungry cock sucker, even when she’s not with us.

I was sitting there with my face in my hands, as Oliver said, “That’s pretty much everything, Jason, and again, I was so fucking happy to learn that you’re a cock sucker like your dad. With you, Colton, and Lawrence out here at the hunting camp, that gives us three cock suckers and six cocks, which is good since we can have a little time to recover between suck jobs.”

He thought for a few seconds, and continued, “I’m looking forward to breaking you in right out her today, and there’s no doubt that Colton with be sucking Larry, and Lawrence will be sucking Paul. Then we should have an interesting night, all together in one bunk room. I want you to edge me, and I only want to cum twice today, so I can save some loads for tonight.”

Oliver paused for a few seconds, before saying, “I’ve been thinking about how wonderful it is for me to be fucking Janet’s cunt and Colton’s mouth, and getting to break in your mouth today. All I need to do now is fuck your hot assed sister when she’s home on break from college, and I’ll be fucking your whole slutty fucking family. I’m going to take my boots, pants, and underwear off now and sit on the bench, and we’ll see if you’re as hungry as your father.”

Sucking Oliver for the First Time

I sat on the floor with my legs under the bench, as Dad had done with me, and I was faced with Oliver’s big cock and big, low-hanging balls. His genitals are about the same size as Paul’s, but it felt strange being between the legs of a mature man, other than my father, knowing what he expected of me. I pushed my arms under and around his thighs to grip his ass as he moved his legs over my shoulders, holding me tightly in place.

Oliver moaned as I took his soft cock into my mouth and began sucking it, and he said, “Oh fuck yes, what a sweet young mouth you have, Jason, and you didn’t hesitate to chow down on my meat. Suck me for a few minutes until I’m hard and feel myself getting close to cumming, and then you can pull off and work on my balls awhile. In case you didn’t know, that’s what I meant before when I said that I like to edge with Colton, to allow myself more sucking time, and to work up a better and bigger orgasm.”

I liked the feeling of being held captive by his legs and under him like that, and I was beginning to understand why Dad likes it so much. And it was also fun sucking first one, and then the other of his big, hairy balls into my mouth. Oliver’s cock was laying across my face and head while I sucked his balls, and when I felt that it was fully soft, I’d switch back to sucking his cock again, and get to experience feeling it grow to fill my mouth again.

It seemed like I had been sucking Oliver that way for over an hour and a half, alternating between his cock and balls, until he held my head tightly when I was sucking his cock, and said, “Good job, Jason, doing what was your first extended suck session, but I’m feeling the urge to feed that cunt mouth of yours now. Keep sucking, boy, and you’ll get to taste and swallow my cock cream.”

I continued sucking him, and felt his cock expand and throb, as I felt and tasted squirt after squirt of his tasty cum. His cock was softening as I sucked him to get every drop of his cream, and he said, “Damn, boy, that was fantastic. I’m looking forward now to having just you and Colton getting together with Paul me, so one father and son team can suck the other and switch off cock suckers.”

After sucking his soft cock a few more minutes, Olive said, “Back off just a minute, and I’ll show you another position. I’m going to tilt my hips back while you push my legs back against my chest. That’ll be the perfect position for you to lean in and munch on my ass. I want to find out if you’re hungry enough to do it on your own, without me sitting on your face, after eating Paul and Larry out last night.”

I moved in and sucked his asshole, with his big balls hanging in my face, and realized that it was getting less weird doing that with an adult. I sucked his ass that way for what seemed like fifteen minutes, until Colton pushed me back and lowered his legs over my shoulders again, and said, “That was fucking great, Jason, and I think you’re almost as big a pervert as Colton. Suck my cock again, and we’ll see how hungry you are. I’ve got to piss, and I’m going to release just a little spray to see if you like it, and if so, I’ll empty my bladder in your mouth. Raise your hand or somehow let me know if you want me to stop.”

Colton sensed that I would do anything he wanted me to do, just like Dad, and I waited until his cock flexed, and began spraying into my mouth. It didn’t taste bad, kind of bland really, and I understood what Dad liked about feeling a strong flow in my mouth like that. I swallowed constantly as I looked up at Oliver, with him smiling down at me, and he knew that he had been successful training another nasty cock sucker for himself.

It was nice to take a break until after eating our lunches, and then I spent part of the afternoon under the bench, sucking his cock and balls and edging him as before, except it must have been over two hours that time before he fed me his second load.

Back to Camp for a Busy Night

We arrived back at the camp just a little past dusk, like the other teams, and the fathers were busy getting our dinner ready. Larry and Paul and I went to our bunk room to talk, and Larry teased me about using Dad as his submissive cum dump for the day, just as Paul was teasing Larry and about using Lawrence the same way.

I felt like I was in the weakest position of all of them, since Dad and I were and still are the only father-son team where both of us are cock suckers. Lawrence and Larry are next, with just Lawrence being a cock sucker, and Paul and Oliver were the obvious alpha team since neither of them submits themselves to others.

At dinner it became more obvious than ever that Oliver, Paul, and Larry see themselves as having the highest status in our group, as feeders, and I sensed they were becoming more confident in their ability to dominate Dad, Lawrence, and me, especially since the boys were experiencing the feeling of dominating grown men.

Oliver is the dominant alpha as well, and as we began cleaning up after dinner, he said, “I want all of us to sleep in the men’s bunk room tonight, and we’re going to have to pace ourselves. Lawrence and Colton kept me drained the first two nights, and now with Jason being a new and enthusiastic cock sucker to add to the group, I’ll have three mouths to fuck. Of course, we also have two new teen feeders, and it’s going to be fun watching them fuck our three cock sucker’s mouths.”

We went to the bunk room and they wanted Lawrence and me to suck each other in a sixty-nine since that would be our first time together, while Colton sucked Paul. After that, each of the feeders would have been sucked by each of the cock suckers. Then there was round after round of cock sucking, in every combination, with Dad and me being the only ones rimming the others.

There were long periods of edging and ball sucking since we could ejaculate only so many times, and since Dad and I were the only ones involved in reciprocal incest, they watched and clapped as we performed in a sixty-nine with me on top, and everyone liked seeing me fucking Dad’s face. They also enjoyed watching Lawrence suck Larry, although he wasn’t as submissive to Larry as Dad was to me.

We changed the pairings for the next day, and I went with Paul, Dad went with Larry, and Lawrence went with Oliver. That was one of the only two other pairings that would provide a feeder and eater on each pairing. Then that night we had another group sucking session in the men’s bunk room. On the last day, the sons went with their fathers, only hunting until noon, when we all went back to the camp and had lunch, before cleaning up the camp and heading home.

Settling into Our New Lifestyles

I sucked Paul and Larry regularly for the rest of high school, sometimes twice a week each, and of course, I sucked them on the next year’s hunting trips. Dad and I also looked for times when we could be alone and suck each other, as well as getting together with Oliver and Paul when the mothers weren’t around, just as Oliver had hoped.

Paul, Larry, and I went to trade school after high school, learning our fathers’ trades, and now with families of our own, we still enjoy the hunting camp with our fathers, and I still service my friends whenever they feel the urge.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments