Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Wedding Delight

"The beginning of a beautiful friendship"

22
3 Comments 3
815 Views 815
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing this story."

“Which side of the family are you attached to, bride or groom?”

You held out your hand to me, and I took it.

“The bride. She’s my niece,” I replied, and took your offered hand. “I’m Maria.”

I noticed your eyes straight away. Gorgeous blue eyes and a cheeky smile. Your eyes dropped to my cleavage, and I puffed out my chest, instinctively responding to your charm.

“Pleased to meet you, Maria, I’m Rod,” you replied.

“My niece spent a lot of time with me growing up. I taught her everything she knows,” I added as an afterthought.

“Really? Sounds interesting. I’d love to hear more,” Rod said.

“Well, I ...” A woman with long brown hair and green eyes interrupted me, wearing a short green dress. She touched your arm and kissed your cheek and asked you to introduce us.

“Maria, this is Shelley. Shelley, Maria,” you said.

“Hi Shelley, nice dress. How long have you known Rod?” I questioned.

Shelley told me that she’s known you for about five years and there is a small smile as she says it. She turned back to me.

“We go way back. We’ve even been each other’s plus one on a few occasions. Who are you with today, Shell?” Rod asked.

Shelley told us that she was flying solo as her date had been asked to work at the last minute and that she was disappointed he wasn’t able to come.

“You can sit with me. I’m sitting on the bride’s side?” I offered.

“Thank you,” she replied. “What about Rod?”

I looked at Rod and saw his eyes flit between us. “Rod, you’re welcome to sit with us too,” I said.
“To sit with two lovely ladies, oh yes. I’m in!” Rod replied.

I took Rod’s hand and Shelley followed my lead and took his other hand. We led him to an empty row, and he sat between us. Rod’s eyes again flitted between Shelley and me as the first chords of the bride’s entry music commenced. I turned to see my niece walking down the aisle, escorted by her dad, my brother.

We stood up together, hand in hand, as we turned to watch the bride walk down the aisle. We watched the ‘I do’s’ and the bride and groom’s first kiss as husband and wife.

After the ceremony, we made our way outside to where the photographer was arranging a group photo of the congregation. We joined the group and Rod and Shelley moved in beside me. I stroked Rod’s side with my hand. He moved behind Shelley and me and placed his hand on my hip. I looked down and saw his other hand on Shelley’s hip and smiled to myself.

After a couple of family photos, the bridal party disappeared for the group photos and we found some drinks in the garden.

Small talk made the time go by quickly and before we knew it, it was time to find our seats for the reception. We discovered we were sitting at the same table and laughed at the coincidence. We sat and had another drink and some nibbles and settled back into the conversation. The band started and we all leant in closer to overcome the noise.

After a hot day, we all seemed to appreciate the drinks, and I got a bit more flirty. I stroked Rod’s thigh as I told them both about the last wedding I was at.

Rod looked at me with his eyes twinkling and said, “Now, tell me about the bride!”

“Well, I’ve known her since she was born, but she talked to me about everything since I answer her questions candidly,” I replied.

“You taught her everything?” Rod asked.

I replied, “Well, you could say I probably taught her everything her parents didn’t want her to know."

Before we knew it, the bridal party entered the reception hall, followed closely by the bride and groom to loud applause.

As the night wore on, we continued eating, flirting and drinking. I danced with Rod, Rod danced with Shelley and a few times we all danced together. We were all enjoying each other’s company, and the drinks kept flowing. The chat was getting more and more raunchy, and Shelley began to share some stories of when she took Rod to bed. She took my hand and pressed it on Rod’s crotch, and then asked me to go to the ladies’ room with her.

When we got there, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard on my mouth and then asked me if I’d ever had a threesome? I said no, and she asked if I’d like to? I was intrigued, and told her so.

Her hands moved to my hips, pulling me into her as she embraced me and kissed me again. I was totally getting into it and was startled when there was a knock on the door. Someone asked if there was anyone in there and we sheepishly slipped out and washed our hands, and fixed up our make-up before re-joining Rod at the table. We sat on either side of Rod.

Shelley looked at me and asked, “Do you fancy Rod?”

I said that I did and then looked at Rod and asked, “Are you up for sharing?”

I looked at Rod, then Shelley. Rod looked at me, then at Shelley quizzically.

Shelley chimed in, “How about it Rod, do you want to have us both?”

“Are you serious? I’d love to,” he replied, as he looked from me to Shelley.

“You have both been teasing me all night,” Rod said.

“Well, we like to see how hard we can make you,” Shelley teased.

Rod took my hand and rubbed them on his bulge under the table.

“I’d definitely like to see some more of you,” I said to Rod.

Shelley winked at me. “Want to share, Maria?”

“Oh yes, it’s always been a fantasy of mine,” I replied. Rod put his arms around me and drew me in close.

“So, do we need to wait for the bride and groom to leave?” I asked.

Rod looked around and replied, “Not if we’re discreet”.

“Good,” said Shelley, what’s the plan?

“I have a hotel room upstairs,” said Rod.

“Great, we don’t have to wait for an Uber,” I chimed in.

“Why don’t you two go up and I’ll join you shortly,” Rod said.

“Have you got a room key?” I asked.

“Room 224, I’ll follow you up soon,” Rod replied.

Shelley took the key. I put my shawl on and we made our way out of the reception. We headed up to room 224 and once inside, Shelley turned and kissed me again. When we broke apart we looked up to see Rod standing inside the door watching us.

"Hey, sexy,” I said.

"Well, hello, ladies,” Rod replied.

I walked over and kissed Rod on the lips, our mouths meeting for the first time after so much teasing and flirting. Kissing and tasting him, our tongues hungry for one another. Shelley joined us, sandwiching me between them. Her hands were around me, rubbing Rod’s cock while nibbling my ear. I could feel Rod getting harder at her touch. Shelley’s ample tits were pressed against my back.

We broke our kiss, and both turned to Shelley. I looked into her eyes. She moved forward and kissed Rod as her hands unbuckled his belt. I reached out to cup her ample breasts, then unzipped her dress, and she shrugged it off her shoulders, just as Rod’s pants hit the floor. I knelt down and rubbed Rod’s cock through his boxers as Shelley discarded her bra and her breasts swung free.

I watched as Rod’s hands moved to Shelley’s boobs, she moaned and they kissed again. Then he put his mouth on her boobs while I pulled down his boxers and his cock jumped out to meet my lips. I swapped hands for my mouth and covered his glans. I watched as Rod played with Shelley’s firm, round boobs. My hands explored Shelley’s thighs, edging towards her honeypot.

I returned my focus to the large, throbbing shaft at my lips and pushed back his foreskin as I stroked his hard member.

I felt eyes on me and looked up to see Shelley smiling at me. “You did promise to share him Maria,” she chuckled.

“Come and help me then, Shelley?” I asked.

She broke away from Rod, knelt beside me and we both took Rod in our lips.

“Ahh fuck!” said Rod.

We slid our tongues down his length. Occasionally, mine brushed hers as we met over his shaft. I then felt a hand on my head and was guided to Shelley’s mouth with the end of Rod’s cock in the middle. I noticed Rod’s hand guiding Shelley’s head too as we slid up and down Rod’s length in unison, painting it with our lipstick. As we kissed, our lips meeting around the crown of Rod’s uncut cock and Shelley fondled his balls.

I reached out and caressed her boobs, tweaking each nipple. I then felt a hand unzipping my dress, and I urgently shrugged it off my shoulders. I didn’t break contact with Rod’s hard, glistening cock as I made eye contact with Shelley and matched her speed. I hadn’t worn a bra and my nipples were hard with the excitement and the adrenaline I felt pumping through me.

I felt hands on them, rubbing, pulling on my tingling buds. It made me moan softly into Shelley’s kiss. I opened my eyes to see Rod looking down at us and smiled. As I stood, my dress dropped to the floor. I was standing in heels and panties. I noticed Shelley had discarded her heels and watched as she hooked a finger into my panties and pushed them down over my thighs.

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

“You were overdressed,” she stated.

She sank to her knees and pushed my panties down between my legs and off. Her face was so close to my steamy pussy. My hips moved towards her involuntarily and I felt her warm tongue on my folds. I turned to Rod and saw him watching intently. I let out a gasp as I felt fingers enter me. My mouth found Rod’s, and we shared a kiss as I reached for his manhood, stroking his large shaft.

I felt Shelley’s lips leave me and I looked to see her mouth engulf the end of Rod’s throbbing member. My fingers were in her hair as she started to lick and suck on his length. I felt Rod’s hands on my breasts, squeezing and cupping them. His lips found my nipples, and he sucked them into his mouth. I gasped at the intense, sharp pleasure.

With Shelley’s fingers still in my pussy, she found my clit and I sighed as she rubbed it. Four hands roaming my body, my nipples, my pussy and one hand cupping my ass.

I was struggling to believe that this was real, as I heard Shelley say, “I think you’d better lie on the bed.”

I snapped back to reality as I realised it was me she was talking to. I saw Rod help Shelley to her feet as their hands left my body. I did as I was told and found my way to the bed and slipped off my heels. I looked up to see Shelley and Rod sharing a steamy kiss. Their hands roaming, caressing, feeling and exploring each other. The certain familiarity was obvious. My fingers found their way down my body, my arousal intense. My pussy dripping as I gently slid my forefinger up and down my outer lips.

Shelley took Rod’s cock and guided him to the bed. He followed. As he climbed over me, my eyes fell on his long, thick erection. Shelley instructed me to lift my legs, and I placed them on Rod’s shoulders. I moaned as I felt Shelley rubbing his tip up and down my pussy lips.

Shelley guided him as I lunged forward. I gasped in ecstasy as his thickness entered me. I felt stretched as my pussy adjusted to his thickness. I needed more and encouraged him to keep going. He pushed harder, his shaft sinking into me. He withdrew before plunging into me again. My pussy was already accommodating his girth, and I moaned with pleasure.

I looked into Shelley’s eyes and she kissed me. Her tongue pushed deep into my mouth as my tongue responded and swirled around hers. Her hands cupped my breasts as Rod pounded my pussy seeming to create new depths. My body responded to all the sensations and I felt my climax reaching a peak. As Shelley tweaked my nipples, I moaned into her kiss as my juices surrounded Rod’s hard shaft and my whole body convulsed.

I broke the kiss and, finding my voice ragged and husky, I asked Shelley if it was her turn.

Shelley grinned, “Not quite yet, Maria.”

She moved away and straddled me, her swollen pussy above me, glistening with soft lips. My tongue explored her pussy lips, and I found I enjoyed her scent and taste. Rod was still hard inside me but had slowed down to a steady rhythm and I realised that he and Shelley must’ve been kissing.

My tongue explored Shelley as she ground down on my face, and I felt her clit with my tongue. I heard her sigh as I concentrated on my tongue, licking and swirling her sweet bud. I felt Rod speed up and realised it was due to me distracting Shelley and I used my lips to pull at her clit. She moaned and bucked into my face and released a flood as she came in my mouth.

Shuddering in surrender, Shelley then climbed off me and kissed me, licking my lips as she tasted her cum on me. I lowered my legs from Rod’s shoulders and he withdrew from my depths, still hard. He lay down beside Shelley as she then climbed on top of Rod, lowering herself on his shaft.

“Oh yes, I needed this,” she sighs.

“Why don’t you sit on Rod’s face, Maria?” Shelley suggested.

When I didn’t move straight away, Rod asked, “Will you, Maria?”

I moved to straddle his face, and he started to lick my juicy folds. As Shelley and I moved in to kiss, my hands reached out to squeeze her firm boobs.

For a while I was lost in my own head, enjoying the sensations of my pussy being licked as my hands played with Shelley’s boobs and my tongue met and played with Shelley’s tongue. Then I was pulled back into the present as Shelley’s moaning increased as she lost contact with my lips. She started bucking down hard on Rod’s cock and I could hear his breathing increase. I decided to hop off to the side and watch but Rod held me there, pushing me forward and separating my ass cheeks. In one movement, he had me where he wanted me and his tongue found my rosebud.

“Ohh!” I exclaimed out loud.

I had never had a lover wanting to taste my ass, and the feeling quite overcame me. Shelley was bucking on Rod’s cock, and my moans joined hers as his tongue pushed into my ass. My knees were shaking and my cunt juices were dripping onto his chin as I tried not to grind too hard on his mouth.

“Oh, fuck!”

I didn’t even realise it was me saying it, as I don’t normally curse. Rod didn’t stop, even with Shelley alternating between bucking and grinding on his cock. No wonder Shelley was happy to wait for her turn. My knees were starting to give way and I reluctantly moved off to the side and watched as Rod’s attention turned to Shelley.

He started pumping as she rode his cock and before long she cried out in pleasure as an orgasm overcame her and her movements slowed.

Rod wasn't done yet. He kept pumping and Shelley moaned as he extended her pleasure and pushed her to new heights. He didn’t last long after Shelley’s hand moved behind her. I saw her playing and cupping his balls before I moved over his body and took his nipple in my fingers and found the other with my fingertips.

He came with a moan and pumped his seed into Shelley as they slowed their movements. I stopped and moved aside to watch. She collapsed on top of him and kissed him tenderly on the mouth before she rolled off to the other side of Rod. Shelley grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, probing my mouth with her hot tongue.

My hands reached out and took Shelley’s boobs, tweaking her nipples and felt hands on mine, doing the same. I felt another hand between my legs. I was getting close and my body shook as my climax built. The movement on my clit intensified, and I was over the edge.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” I said.

I felt a tongue lapping at my cunt as my juices seeped out, my body still spasming.

“Oh wow,” I said simply.

I leant over and kissed Shelley as Rod ate me out.

“Will you clean me up, Maria?” Shelley asked.

“Turn around,” I replied.
Her

cum dribbled onto my tongue and I enjoyed the taste and licked some more. I delved a bit deeper and my tongue found Shelley’s labia and I gently nibbled. She mewed softly. I licked some more, intrigued by how delicate and delicious she tasted. Everything felt so surreal. My tongue continued to probe her depths, and I tasted Shelley’s and Rod’s combined juices run down my tongue.

I heard her moaning and my tongue went deeper. Licking her pussy hard now and fucking her with my tongue, I wondered where Rod was as I realised he wasn’t between my legs. I briefly looked up and found him staring at us both.

I suddenly felt him between my legs and marvelled at myself as my legs parted for him. As I kept lapping at Shelley’s pussy, I felt his hard cock between my legs. He rubbed his tip against me and I moaned into Shelley’s cunt. I couldn’t believe he was already hard but I was eager to make the most of it.

As Rod’s throbbing member penetrated me, I gasped. My pussy sucked him deep. I felt full and stretched at the same time. Rod slid in and out as I fucked Shelley with my tongue. My mouth found her clit, and I nibbled it with my teeth, causing her to squirm and moan. Rod plunging in and out, pushed me into her clit and I licked her frantically. I reached up and found her breasts and played with her nipples, twisting and pulling it with my fingertips. I bucked against Rod and I could feel her eruption rising.

“Fuck,” said Shelley, I’m cumming!

A gush escapes her cunt and runs down my face and throat. She spasmed and squirted down my throat. I felt Rod’s cock against my pelvic bone, filling me up. His balls were slapping my ass as he fucked me from behind.

I swallowed Shelley’s juices as Rod pounded my pussy. I’d never felt so alive. I was moaning with the feeling of Rod sliding in and out of me. I lost track of time as I licked Shelley’s pussy. Suddenly, I felt Rod’s cock swell.

“I’m cumming,” he grunted.

That was enough to unleash my orgasm as I felt a torrent of Rod's cum gushing into me. I yelled into Shelley’s depths as my body writhed and bucked against Rod. Moments later, Shelley was shaking against me as she succumbed to another orgasm.

Shelley moved away and up the bed, and when I felt Rod slip out of me, we collapsed beside her.

As we were panting, Rod looked at me and said, “I think Shelley fancies you.”

“I hope so, after what we just did. That was amazing!” I replied. I turned to Shelley.

“I think so too, and yes, I do!” she confirmed.

I was in the middle and feeling very happy as both of my new friends wrapped their arms around me and I closed my eyes.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments