Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Seven

"More surprises in store for Charlotte..."

9
5 Comments 5
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Three days had past since I had last seen my Master and I missed him like I was without an arm. He was constantly in my thoughts, and each time Mistress Gina used me the gap where he should be became more and more prominent to me. Each time I heard footsteps to the basement I felt hopeful.

“Slut. We’re going out” said my Mistress, descending the stairs of the basement and opening the door to my cage. I was excited to be let out of the basement- I had only ever ventured out when Mistress had summoned me to parade in front of guests and when I was allowed to shower. Other than that I had slept in the dark cage, waited in there and even eaten in there.

Mistress clipped a lead to my collar and I reached for the crumpled pile of clothes that lay on the floor- never once had I needed them until now; I’d either been left naked or dressed up in indecent outfits. Right now I was wearing a tight, blood-red corset, a tiny black thong and suspenders with lacy stockings. The outfit made me feel every inch the slutty submissive I was- but even I drew the line at going outside dressed in it.

“What do you think you’re doing?” snapped Mistress, striding forward with me still knelt on the floor. My hesitation angered her; something I knew I should have avoided.

“Did I give you any other command?” she snarled, crouching down so that her face was level with mine.

“No Mistress,” I amended, “It’s just… I thought-“

“You thought I’d let a little slut like you cover up in public?” she spat, laughing cruelly; “Don’t you want everyone to see you for the whore you are?”

Cornered, I had to agree. I thought of Master to stop me from panicking and refusing, I couldn’t let him down now. With a satisfied smirk she straightened up, and led me silently up the stairs. I crawled all the way to the front door, where I was allowed to stand and put on a pair of monster heels. I tottered behind Mistress, breathing in the fresh, cool evening air as we walked to where her sleek black Jaguar was parked on the grand drive.

“You’re my dog today slut, my own little bitch.” Mistress said.

“Yes Mistress,” I agreed, she loved role plays – I had been her maid and pupil already in the time I’d spent with her.

“Sit” she said, never failing to remind me of her dominance. I knelt on the tarmac while she gagged me.

“Now, all dogs ride in the boot – don’t they bitch? Get in then.”

She opened the boot and I clambered in, and lay in the trunk. She shut it and a few seconds later I heard her get in the car herself. The engine hummed to life and I felt the car move. I lay uncomfortable and cramped in the boot; every now and again I’d be jolted about by a bump in the road, or slammed into the back by a sudden stop. Relief flooded through me as Mistress opened the boot but it was short-lived as I saw that we were in a car park. I couldn’t protest with the gag in, but Mistress saw my panic.

“Come on bitch. I don’t have all day,” she said yanking the leash around my neck, forcing me to get out from the boot in an awkward manner. I stood, stretching my back after the cramped ride, only to be pushed to my knees.

“Good bitch,” Mistress said, and she walked forward. I crawled after her, much too aware of my exposed ass, and inappropriate outfit. The car park was deserted, luckily, and we were heading for the back door of a large building. Mistress tied the leash to the railings of a stairway, and then walked down to the door and entered.

Exposed, I felt dread and anticipation flow through me – I had to admit I was excited though; my pussy was moist and warm under the thin fabric of my thong. I tried to work out where we were… it was too big to be a house, maybe a club? There was a thumping of music coming from within so it seemed pretty likely.

After at least ten minutes, my Mistress returned with a man. Illuminated under the streetlight, I could make out that he looked to be in his mid fifties. He had balding hair and was wearing a smart jacket. I guessed he was the owner of the club… if that’s what it was.

“This is her,” said my Mistress, untying me and pulling me forward. The man looked quite unsurprised by the sight of me, and looked me over in an almost clinical way.

“Big tits, nice ass, pretty face. She’ll do fine, thanks Gina – I really owe you,” said the man. Mistress nodded and turned to me.

“This is Mr Gates, owner of this fine gentleman’s club. You’re to help him tonight, one of his dancers has dropped out last minute, and he’s got an important show on. Understand?” she said. I nodded.

So… I was to perform in a ‘gentleman’s club’, I thought. My stomach twisted with nerves, I had absolutely no experience with ‘dancing’, I had never even stepped foot into a gentleman’s club before.

“Mm, she’s obedient this one, I think she’ll be a tremendous extra for your show tonight,” said Mistress, talking to Mr Gates again.

“Excellent. Well, we haven’t got long until the doors open, I better introduce her to the girls and get her training,” he replied.

Mistress led me into the club, and I was submerged into a haze of smoky air as I entered. The club itself was dimly lit, with a bar and various seating areas. The only thing that made it different to any other pub or club I had been in was a huge centre stage; and on it were various poles and platforms.

Mistress undid my leash and collar, ungagged me and I was allowed to stand.

“Do as he says, slut. I’ll be back later,” she said, flashing me with one of her rare smiles and leaving me with Mr Gates. I walked backstage with him, passing a gaggle of women crowded around a rail of clothes. We entered a dressing room, where I was introduced to a dancer who was sat at her mirror.

“Kim this is Charlotte,” said Mr Gates, surprising me by using my name, I had been so use to responding to ‘slut’ or ‘whore’ with Mistress. The girl turned round and shook my hand, smiling.

“Charlotte’s filling in for Debbie tonight so can you please show her the ropes on the poles and teach her your routine; she’s going to be your partner” explained Mr Gates.

“Sure,” said Kim and the owner left.

Kim stood from her dressing table and surveyed me curiously.

“Cute outfit,” she complimented, I blushed very aware of how she was decently covered up in a fluffy pink dressing gown.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” she said smiling, “We’re all here together, I’ve got nothing to hide; I do this because quite honestly I need hard, easy cash. And besides you’re gonna have to do a lot worse than just stand there looking pretty, so chill out”

I was still a little shy as she led me onto the empty stage.

“Relax, it’s all professional – just separate yourself from your usual personality and become a performer, become someone totally different for the night,” she said. I smiled, I was already warming to Kim; she had such a bubbly personality.

“Right, now place your hands here – it’s quite a skill pole dancing, but it’s simple enough to learn – I’m going to show you a routine and then I want to see you do as much as you can. That way I can see where your at, and what bits we need to work on.”

I spent the next couple of hours learning a few basic moves on the pole; which is actually a lot harder than I had previously thought.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

It’s a lot more that simply wrapping yourself around it… and by the end of it my arms ached. I also had butterflies for later on when I had an audience, but I was now completely comfortable around Kim, she seemed to bring out a different side to me; it seemed that the submissive slut inside me had become the performing slut.

At eight o’clock the doors opened and we went back to Kim’s dressing room to rehearse the routine. After taking quite a while to master the pole, I wasn’t sure if I’d be ready in time to perform the routine as well.

“Tonight we’ve got to put on a special show because we’ve got some rich VIP’s coming. Now you need to put aside the weirdness and pretend it’s just you and me on the stage,” said Kim, sitting me on a chair, “Remember this is all for the job, just go with the flow, ok?”

“Ok”, I said, unsure.

Kim’s intentions became clear as she flicked on her CD player. She glided over to me and straddled me in time to the music. When she became grinding herself on me, I froze a little shocked.

“Imagine you’re into this,” she said smiling and breaking the sexual trance, “And respond to me ok?”

I didn’t have to ‘imagine’, I could feel myself getting excited, my pussy was moistening again as she moved on to caressing my breasts. Instinctively I moaned, and my hands travelled of their own accord under her gown to clutch her ass. She nodded in encouragement and then bent forward for a kiss. I felt her tongue flicker around my mouth and my hand travelled up to touch her hair.

“Perfect” she said breaking off suddenly.

“Is that it?” I panted a little breathless.

“Yeah, me and Debbie used to break our backs training to get a proper routine going with dancing and everything… but the dirty sods are much happier with some simple girl on girl. It’s so much easier,” Kim laughed, and I joined in with her.

“Ah now about costumes, I’d better get changed, we’re on soon,” said Kim. My body trembled with excitement, and I knew it wasn’t just for performing… I was actually looking forward to seeing Kim ‘get changed’.

“Is what I’m wearing ok?” I asked.

“Lose the corset and it’s perfect,” said Kim. She waited and I realised that she meant now. Slightly self conscious I let her unfasten the back. She stared at my exposed DD breasts, smiling in satisfaction. Before I could ponder on that, she removed her gown. Beneath it she was wearing fishnet tights, and a tiny miniskirt barely wider than a belt. That was it.

My eyes couldn’t help but stare at her creamy white skin, long legs, silky honey blonde hair and two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. They were pert little mounds, topped with luscious puffy pink nipples. I just wanted to take them into my mouth and hear her moan in pleasure.

I’m sure I probably would have, if someone hadn’t knocked on the door to tell us we had five minutes until show time. Jumping to attention I stood up, feeling the butterflies return. Kim picked up a little bottle from her table and closed the distance between us.

“Here,” she said, “Body oil.” She then proceeded to pour a little on each of my breasts and massage it into the soft skin, all whilst keeping her eyes fixed on mine.

“Gimme that,” I said, taking the oil and giving her a massage too. She closed her eyes when I rolled her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Another knock on the door meant it was time to go. All nerves were lost in my desire for Kim, and I felt only the anticipation mounting.

“I’ll be thinking of you on that pole,” Kim whispered seductively, kissing me softly as we left the room.

My pussy was tingling as I walked out to the sensual music, just as I had practiced earlier. Like Kim had instructed, I blanked out the faces that sat before me, and I simply focused on the pole and music.

Half an hour later, my arms were shaking, my breathing hard but my thong had been shoved full of notes, and my excitement had only grown. I exited the stage to loud applause, passing the girl that was to replace me. I had ten minutes before me and Kim were back on, and I was buzzing.

"Ready?" I heard a familiar voice in my ear. Kim grabbed my hand and pulled me out to fresh applause. I sat on the raised platform, as the music changed to a sultry rhythm and the sea of faces before me disappeared.

It was just me and Kim. In my head I knew I shouldn't be into this- I shouldn't want to do this with a woman in front of people. But my pussy was telling me otherwise, I could feel the wetness between my thighs already.

Kim began to approach me, her hips swaying seductively. I heard her moan a little when she straddled me, and I immediately bent to suck on her hard nipple. She grinded herself against my leg, and I could feel her wetness too. The cheers and whoops from the crowds seemed distant and Kim moaned again in my ear.

Slowly she lowered one hand from massaging my breast and slid it down, teasing me. 

"I'm going to fuck you so bad when we get off the stage," she whispered into my ear, softly stroking the soaking material barely covering my pussy. I moaned into her nipple and bit it softly.

The minutes seemed to fly by, and all to soon it was over. A little embarrassed I stood when Kim did - and bowed to the audience, very concious of the wetness I was sure they could see. But then I was distracted again, I was backstage and all alone with Kim.

She dragged me along to her dressing room, rushing past the other dancers. I followed, my breathing fast with excitement. She slammed the door and locked it behind her. 

"Sit on that fucking chair!" she said in so quickly I nearly didn't understand her. She didn't need to tell me twice though. I sat at the dressing table spreading my legs wide.

She knelt between my thighs, licking my thong, making me moan. Her warm tongue was so close- I really needed to cum, I'd been excited now for more than two hours. Keeping her eyes on mine, she peeled off the material, and reached up to kiss me. She withdrew and began leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw all the way down to my belly button. She stopped, and licked the soft flesh of my thighs. I whimpered in anticipation, she was such a fucking tease!

Finally her tongue darted across my sopping pussy. I gripped the chair, moaning loudly as she ate me out, expertly flicking my clit and sucking my hole, She inserted two fingers into my pussy, fingering my fast, all the while working me with her tongue. I squirmed and bucked on the chair as she pushed me further and further into orgasm.

When she inserted the third finger I screamed as orgasm took hold of me. I gushed my juices into her waiting mouth, screaming with pleasure. When she'd finished lapping at my pussy she stood and opened my mouth with her gentle fingers. She leaned over me and dribbled my own cum from her mouth into mine, before leaning down to kiss me. 

"You dirty bitch" I whispered when she leant back.

"Mmm, I can't wait til I feel your tongue on my pussy. I'll be back in a minute- I have to finish up my shift" she said. Still breathless I nodded as she left the room looking excited.

I turned round and began to go through her drawers - looking for something to wear just incase someone came in. 

"Well, well, well- you have been a naughty girl." said a familiar voice.

I whipped around to see my Master standing in the doorway, smiling at me, eyes twinkling.

Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments