Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uneventful Couple: Event #2 Ice Storm

"A man exposes his wife to a utility worker during an ice storm"

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The car was speeding on the Eastern Township Highway, heading for the rolling hills and woods surrounding Julie and Bruno's country home. On the day after Christmas, it was a nice tradition for the couple to nestle in this unique setting to enjoy a few days alone in a snow-covered nature. However, this year, things were very different. The familiar landscape was covered in ice crystals, creating a scary scene of beauty. Massive trees were breaking like twigs, blocking off roads and cutting off power lines. The entire area was cold and dark. In what condition would the cottage be found?

Except for the December 31st party, the entire week of vacation was left without a clear program. The couple was hoping to experiment with more of the play that started a few months ago. Without electricity, heat, light and water, maybe play would be difficult or impossible.

The scenery they found at the cottage was spectacular and terrifying. Branches were scattered on the snow and ice diamonds were falling to the ground when trees could shake themselves loose. The sound of broken glass, actually ice, was mixed with the distant noise of chainsaws.

Despite the huge windows, the cottage was still warm enough to be occupied. In no time, the living room fireplace was lit and the crackling sound of burning wood made the place bright and warm. The rest of the house would remain dark and cool.

Candles completed the ambiance and Bruno opened a nice bottle of wine. Hydro-Quebec, the Power Authority, was forecasting another day of work before electricity would be back.

The special romantic ambiance was warming the senses and the intense fire was making their bodies hot. Julie was glistening in sweat in the room that now resembled a sauna. Opening the living room door was letting in the cold air from the rest of the house. Bruno took off his shirt and Julie watched him tend to the fire in a golden hue.

The situation was turning into a novel, but Julie and Bruno did not share their impression. When Bruno went back to sit on the sofa, Julie came to him and wrapped herself around his legs, sitting on the carpet. The fire was hot. He played with locks of wet hair sticking to the back of her neck. Soon, he suddenly took off her sweater, letting her shiver from the sharp temperature contrast.

She pushed herself between his thighs, looking for a warm place. Bruno took the opportunity to remove her black bra. She shivered once more and he grabbed her warm, heavy breasts, playing with her hardening nipples. He pinched them mildly, holding back his impulse to pinch harder.

She replied by attacking his belt and then removing his jeans. Feeling naughty, she took his entire cock into her mouth, letting him swell to the point she could barely keep it inside, at the frontier of eroticism and discomfort. When she felt the need to pull back a bit, Bruno softly took a hold of her head and pushed her back down, making her gag for a few moments before releasing her.

Julie remained focussed on her man and started to lick his hairless balls, sucking on each one, in turn. Bruno ceased any further attempt to control her and just let her lead him to pleasure. By closing his eyes, he let his other senses play a greater role. Bruno's moans were echoed by the wet sounds of Julie's licking and sucking. Julie was not at all disturbed by the gush of sperm erupting in her mouth. Quite the opposite, she then licked like a kitten the hard cock, now very sensitive. Bruno resisted the temptation to push her away, letting his body react to this ordeal as if he was under electric shocks.

After catching their breath, the two lovers sat together on the sofa, watching the flames make love, absent-minded.

Bruno noticed a Hydro Quebec worker walking outside, knee-deep in the snow and ice. Julie had not seen him, or else she would have wrapped herself in a blanket to hide herself. Before she could see what was happening, Bruno grabbed a tablecloth and blindfolded his unsuspecting wife. It was not a first, but it was a recently new game for the couple.

Without any concern for the man walking outside, Bruno slid off the couch to kneel on the carpet, grabbing his wife's thighs and spreading them open. Without letting go, he bent down to slip his tongue between the swollen lips, glistening with wetness. When he pushed his tongue inside of her, it felt his mouth was filled with abundant nectar. Never had he seen his wife drenched this way.

Bruno went to work on his wife's pussy, licking her with delight, thrilled to return the favour and to hear her moan. He was eating her alive, making his movements wider, reaching between her buttocks, inhaling the musky odours of her overheating body.

He knew orgasm was getting close and he wanted to reach this point soon. He kept going between those powerful and generous thighs and felt Julie starting to stiffen, her toes pointed. As if caught in a vise made of flesh, his head was crushed by the powerful spasm of his lover's orgasm. Once he was released, he was ready to ravage her.

From the corner of his eye, Bruno was proud to notice the Hydro Quebec worker was now watching through the window. How long had he been standing there, a few feet away?

Julie was still weak from the orgasm. He positioned her on her knees on the sofa, her head resting on top of the upholstered back. Standing behind her, Bruno grabbed his cock and started rubbing it between her ass cheeks, then between her sopping cunt lips, insisting on crushing her swollen clit with his rubbery head. She groaned.

Bruno took a step back to admire his wife rolling her hips, hoping to attract him to her. Instead of responding to her desires, he swatted her tempting ass cheek with his open hand, switching from one side to the other and increasing the strength and tempo of this unexpected spanking. From the way Julie was breathing heavily, biting her lower lip but not trying to escape her lover, it was clear she was bracing herself to go further than ever before as he alternated the resonating blows with some soothing petting of the hot flesh. When the outline of a red hand appeared on the skin canvas, Julie started to grunt and wince. Bruno knew it was enough.

Grabbing his hard cock firmly, incapable to wait any longer, Bruno pushed his hardness into the wet opening of Julie's drenched cunt. It was slick and soft. When the stiff cock met her cervix, Julie shivered from obvious discomfort. This gave Bruno a shot of adrenaline and he started to fuck her, long and deep, as if he was trying to pound himself into her. No longer his own Master, he continued, ignoring her groans until the strength of his orgasm made his knees weak. For Julie, the orgasm of her man was well worth the erotic torture she had suffered. She swore she could feel the sperm gushing deep inside her. Her own orgasm followed.

Julie and Bruno were not teenagers. Both in their fifties, such intense sexual play was not in their habit. In fact, their sexual life had taken a steep turn and an event like this was still exceptional.

As the Hydro Quebec employee was leaving the window side to go back to his truck, Bruno took off Julie's blindfold. "Bruno! Did you see? We almost gave this Hydro worker a free sex show!... He could have easily seen us!" said Julie, hiding under a blanket.

"Really? You think so?" Bruno replied, hiding a smile as the lights came back in the entire cottage.

KateRoyalty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateRoyalty

 

 

 

Published 
Written by flirtingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments