Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor - Chapter 4

"Ashley is tied down to loose her anal virginity."

17
7 Comments 7
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Ashley had a hard time concentrating at dinner. Every time she moved the plug sent a jolt of pleasure through her body making her incredibly horny. Ashley could not believe what had happened to her. In the course of a couple of days she had gone from being a girl with a weak sex life to a total slut sitting at a dinner table naked with a butt plug in her ass. Worse yet, she really enjoyed it. After dinner, Hoby told her and Sam they were to clean up from dinner and meet him in the play room. Ashley and Sam did as they were told, cleaning up the kitchen and heading down to the play room. Again they waited for some time for Master to arrive alone in their thoughts.

Ashley had mixed emotions about the butt plug still in her ass. The feeling of it there was quite erotic and having it in there has been a major turn on. At the same time, she was ready to have it removed. When Master finally came into the room, he approached her first and using Carabineers he attached her ankle and wrists together and then put the blind fold on her. As a finishing touch he put a pair of noise canceling headphones on her head that were playing classical music. This was not what she wanted. She sat there for what seemed like an eternity. It is amazing the things that go through your mind you when you are in total isolation.

Suddenly Master was in front her. She sensed it more than anything. Then she felt his cock rubbing on her lips seeking entrance to her mouth. Oh God, this is not what she wanted. She had only sucked a boyfriend a couple of times and did not like it either time. She kept her mouth closed as Hoby smacked his hard cock against her cheek. Hoby backed off. Then she felt it, the riding crop hit her right breast right on the nipple, hard. Tears weld up in her eyes as she let out a cry of pain. Right away Hoby was back rubbing his hard cock on her lips. She really did not know what she wanted to do. So far, as perverted as it was, she had enjoyed her time with Hoby and wanted to become his slave. Sucking cock was just something she really did not like to do. His cock slapped her cheek. Oh God, should she use her safe word? That seemed stupid. She knew that all of her friends gave blowjobs and several professed to really liking it. But still? Hoby again backed off. She knew what was coming and it did. The riding crop hit her left nipple. She could feel the inside of the blindfold getting wet as tears flowed from her eyes. She made her decision

“Ok, ok” she said.

All of the sudden she felt two hard smacks of the riding crop on the inside of her thighs. Fuck that hurt. She took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind. Hoby did not seem to be doing anything. She could just feel his presence in front of her. Then she realized what she had done. “I am sorry for my outburst Master, may I please suck your cock?” This time when Hoby approached she reached out with her tongue and swirled it around the head of his cock. She was not expecting him to taste the way he did. He tasted more like a woman. She realized he must have been fucking Sam first. As best she could without her hands to help hold his cock, Ashley went to work using her tongue, licking the head and up and down the sides. She also pushed his cock up against his stomach with her nose and sucked his balls.

Hoby again pulled away slightly, Ashley knew what he wanted and opened her mouth to receive him. As his hard cock slid into her mouth she swirled her tongue around the head. She began to bob her head taking him a little deeper with each stroke. At the top of each stroke she would flick his pee hole with her tongue or swirl her tongue around the head. She could not believe it but for the first time ever she was actually enjoying sucking a cock. As she became more turned on, she shifted herself so the heal of her foot was pressing against the butt plug. She then used her heal to manipulate the plug. God this all felt so good. Hoby placed his hand on the back of head and began to push his cock deeper into her mouth. She tried to remember what a roommate had tried to teach her in college about giving head and deep throating, when and how to breathe. This was so wild. She could taste his precum and it was like she could feel he cock pulsing in her mouth. The more she sucked and played with the butt plug the hotter she got. Finally she knew she needed to ask to cum before she actually did. On a back stroke she pushed back to release his cock from her mouth.

“Oh God Master, may I cum please?”

Hoby finally pulled the earplugs off her head. “No slut you may not. I have other plans for you tonight now keep sucking.”

Ashley went back to sucking master’s cock. He continued to push it deeper into her mouth. Finally she could not believe it but she felt her nose touch his stomach as his hard cock went down into her throat.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

She was really working on breathing plus swallowing the immense amount of saliva her mouth was creating. Hoby must be getting close he was holding her head still and he fucked her mouth. His movements became erratic and then she felt it. The first burst of cum deep into her mouth. She swallowed quickly as Hoby pumped load after load of cum into her mouth. Ashley continued to suck and lick his cock clean. Finally he pulled out and reached down and removed her blind fold.

As Ashley looked around the room, she could see Sam tied to the bed in a very similar position to the way she had been tied earlier. She was also blindfolded and wearing headphones. As Ashley was looking around, Hoby removed the carabineers that held her wrists and ankles.

“Pet, I want you to climb up onto the bed with Sam. Straddle her so that you are in a 69 position with her but you are not allowed to touch her.”

Ashley did as she was told. Once she was in place master used straps and thigh cuffs to tie her to Sam. As usual once she was properly bound in place, Master put the blindfold back on her. He also again added the headphones. Although Ashley could not see or hear, her other senses told that master was fucking Sam. She could feel the bed movement and could smell Sam’s arousal. After a while she felt Masters cock at her mouth and opened up to suck him again. Once again she could taste Sam on him. For the next several minutes he went back and forth between her mouth and Sam. She was again really enjoying this and wondered what had happened to her. Was she always a total slut and just needed an outlet or did she go through a total transformation in 24 hours.

Suddenly she felt Master climb off the bed. As always she was left to wonder where he went, when he would return and what would happen when he did. This time she did not have to wait long before she felt the flick of a tongue across her clit. She let out a moan in pleasure. She was pretty sure it was Sam. Either way, she felt her sex being eaten and it was wonderful. Then there were two tongues. This was absolutely amazing. She moaned loudly this time. Then the butt plug was being wiggled. Ashley could not believe the assault she was taking on her senses and could feel an orgasm building. She knew better than to ask to cum but instead bit her lip and tried to concentrate on something else. Then she felt it, the expansion and contraction of her butt hole as the plug was slowly removed. Oh God that felt good. Sam continued to eat her, driving her insane with pleasure. She wanted and needed to cum. She was just about to ask when she felt something poking at her ass. This was not the butt plug. Master removed her headphones.

“Relax Pet.”

Oh God, I am trying but I need to cum.”

“Not yet.”

Then the pressure increased. Oh God, she knew what it was. Master was sliding his Cock into her ass. There was pressure as her asshole stretched to accommodate his girth. At the same time, Sam increased the assault on clit. Oh my God, Oh my God. Ashley could not believe the mixed signals her body was sending her. What Sam was doing was wonderful and if that was it, she would probably be cuming whether Master told her she could or not. But, with Hoby starting to fuck her ass that was a totally new sensation her body was adjusting to. It was not painful, just a tremendous feeling of fullness. Pretty soon Ashley felt Masters balls up against her sex. Ohhhh. She felt so full. Master slowly pulled out and then back in. It was amazing. She never would have thought having her ass fucked would feel so good. Master seemed to be going slowly as she adjusted to the feeling but as she got more comfortable master began to pick up the pace. Sam seemed to have backed off on what she was doing and it was only Master. As he picked up the pace, his balls began to slap against her hard clit. The feeling was amazing.

“Oh God Master! I am going to cum!” Hoby’s rhythm became very erratic as well.

“Cum for me Pet.”

That was all Ashley needed. Her orgasm ripped through her body sending convulsion through her. Then she felt Master explode inside her ass. His cock was swelling as it pumped cum deep in her ass. This caused her orgasm to build in intensity she never thought possible.

“Ahhhh!” she screamed in pleasure as she collapsed onto Sam.

She lay there for several minutes before she felt Hoby pull his softening cock out of her ass. He then unclipped her binds and pulled her blind fold off and helped her up off of Sam. Once again she collapsed on the bed, this time beside Sam. Ashley was struggling to stay awake as she watched Master untie Sam.

“Ah my little pets, you both look so happy and content. Why don’t we go upstairs to bed?”

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments