Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Obsidian Conclave: The Inspection

"Ashley's journey into a secret society. In her first time interacting with the Obsidian Conclave, Ashley must first past the inspection."

11
2 Comments 2
557 Views 557
3.8k words 3.8k words

As Ashley walked up the drive to the large home, her heart raced with a mix of nerves and anticipation. From the outside, no one would guess what was unfolding inside, except for the number of cars parked out front, signalling a large gathering. Before knocking to announce her arrival, Ashley double-checked that she was prepared just as the hosts had instructed. She replayed the words from the letter in her mind, having read it countless times in her excitement, reminding herself of the details:


“As our guest of honor for the evening, you shall arrive prepared as follows:

- Freshly groomed and moisturized, with your bodily hair styled to your preference.

- Hair braided back from your face.

- Nude.

You may wear a jacket upon arrival at the estate to cover your nudity. Please arrive at exactly 9:45 p.m. and knock three times on the front door. Stand with your arms behind your back and eyes downcast until you are greeted.”

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Ashley raised her hand and knocked three times. She then clasped her hands behind her back and lowered her gaze, waiting. Time seemed to stretch as she stood there, wondering how long it would take for the hosts to acknowledge her. It wasn't long before she heard the door click open.

“Hello, Ashley. Thank you for gracing us with your presence tonight at The Committee. We’re honored to have you as our special guest,” a low, sensuous voice greeted her. “I see you've followed the instructions perfectly. Please, come inside so we can begin your inspection before tonight’s activities commence.”

The man stepped aside, and for the first time, Ashley raised her gaze to meet his. A soft, breathy moan escaped her lips as their eyes met. “Hello, Sir. It’s an honor to be your guest this evening. I’ve been anticipating this night for weeks.”

The man chuckled, his voice low and raspy. “As have we, little one. You may address me as Master Ryan. Now, come in. The others at The Committee are eager to begin.”

Standing in the grand foyer, Ashley took in her surroundings. A large chandelier bathed the space in a warm, sensual glow, while thick green velvet curtains framed the windows, adding a touch of opulence. The traditional decor gave the home an unmistakable old-money feel.

"I’ll take your jacket now so we can move on to your inspection," Master Ryan said, stepping behind her to assist.

"Of course, thank you, Master Ryan," Ashley responded, her voice carrying a hint of nervousness. This was her first time participating in such an event, and underneath the jacket, she was nude, as required by The Committee.


As Master Ryan slipped the jacket off her shoulders, his knuckles grazed her skin—down her arms and along her back. Goosebumps broke out across her body at the light touch, heightening her awareness of the moment. Taking a steadying breath, she stood exposed. "Thank you, Master Ryan. I’m very eager to begin. I’ve been waiting for this for so long."

Master Ryan’s gaze swept over her. "Oh, little one, I can tell by how well you’ve prepared. This will certainly be a life-changing experience for you."

Ashley stood tall at 5’9", with light, soft skin she had grown to love. Her long, wavy brown hair was tamed into a thick braid resting between her shoulder blades. Hazel eyes and soft pink lips lent her face a romantic, sensual quality. Her breasts were full, more than a handful for most, with soft pink areola and nipples that were slowly hardening into turgid peaks under Master Ryan's gaze. Her waist narrowed before flaring into strong hips, and her belly met her pussy in a gentle curve. She adored her pussy—its soft, pink lips slightly puffed as her arousal grew.

"A lovely body, Ashley," Master Ryan remarked, taking her in fully. "Now, follow me down the hall to the examination room. Mistress Willa and I will perform your inspection and prepare you."

As they walked down the hallway, Ashley admired the artwork on the walls. The estate’s dark wood paneling added warmth to the space, and the art displayed with meticulous care depicted various figures in subservient poses: some on their knees, others with legs spread, or heads hanging off the edges of tables, benches, and beds, mouths open. It was fitting, given the activities that took place within the estate.

Ashley followed Master Ryan down the dimly lit hallway, her bare feet padding softly against the cool floor. The anticipation built with every step, her senses heightened by the unfamiliar environment. The art on the walls was both beautiful and provocative, stirring her curiosity about what lay ahead. As they reached the end of the hallway, they stopped before a large, ornately carved wooden door.

Master Ryan turned to her, his voice calm and authoritative. "Before we proceed, remember that everything here is consensual, and you have full control over your experience. If, at any point, you need to stop or feel uncomfortable, simply say 'Crimson.' Understood?"

Ashley nodded, her voice soft but steady. "Yes, Master Ryan. I understand."

With that, he opened the door, revealing a room that felt both luxurious and intimate. The walls were a deep burgundy, illuminated by soft candlelight scattered around the room. In the center stood a large, cushioned table of deep red leather, flanked by a variety of elegant but unfamiliar instruments. To one side, a tall woman with sharp features and jet-black hair stood waiting. She wore a form-fitting black dress, her presence commanding yet graceful.

"This is Mistress Willa," Master Ryan said, introducing the woman with a slight nod. "She will assist in your inspection."

Mistress Willa smiled, a glint of amusement in her eyes as she looked Ashley over. "Welcome, Ashley. We've been expecting you."

Ashley returned the smile, though her heart raced in her chest. "Thank you, Mistress Willa. I'm ready."

Master Ryan gestured toward the table. "Please, lie down."

Taking a deep breath, Ashley approached the table and carefully laid herself on the soft leather. The material was cool against her skin, sending a shiver down her spine. She positioned herself as instructed, her hands resting at her sides, her body fully exposed under the low, flickering candlelight.

Mistress Willa moved closer, her eyes never leaving Ashley's body. "You're beautiful," she murmured, her voice low and soothing. "Let’s begin.”

Mistress Willa approached the table with smooth, confident steps, her eyes locked on Ashley’s. She reached for a set of soft, leather cuffs lying on the table's edge, their dark, polished surface gleaming in the candlelight.

“Now, Ashley,” Mistress Willa said in a soft, commanding tone, “I’m going to restrain you. This is part of your experience, and I want you to trust the process. Relax and surrender.”

Ashley swallowed hard, her heart pounding, but nodded in understanding. She lifted her wrists, offering them to Mistress Willa without hesitation.

With practiced ease, Mistress Willa fastened the cuffs around Ashley’s wrists, the leather cool against her warm skin. She secured them to the table's edges with silver chains, leaving just enough slack for comfort, but not enough to allow movement. The restraint, though firm, felt almost comforting in its intentionality. 

Next, Mistress Willa and Master Ryan gently spread Ashley’s legs, fastening her ankles into matching cuffs, securing them to the table’s lower corners. Each movement was precise, deliberate, the sensation of control and submission washing over Ashley as she realized she was completely bound, exposed and at their mercy. The thought sent a tremor of anticipation through her body and she felt her pussy grow wet.

Mistress Willa leaned in, her breath grazing Ashley’s ear. “How does that feel, little one? Do you feel safe?”

Ashley, her body tingling with a mixture of vulnerability and excitement, breathed, “Yes, Mistress Willa. I feel safe.”

“Good,” Mistress Willa replied, her fingers trailing lightly over Ashley’s skin. “Now, let yourself go. Let the restraint set you free.”

Master Ryan stepped to the side, watching intently as Mistress Willa ran her hands lightly over Ashley's skin, staring at her shoulders and moving slowly down her arms. Her touch was firm but gentle, exploring every inch of Ashley’s body with a calculated, almost reverent care.

"You've taken great care of yourself," Mistress Willa observed as she continued her examination, her hands traveling over Ashley's breasts, her fingertips brushing the hardened peaks of her nipples. Ashley gasped softly at the sensation, her body responding instinctively to the touch.

Master Ryan, still watching, added, "Relax, Ashley. This is your time. Let yourself enjoy it."

The words seemed to melt away the lingering tension in Ashley’s body. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to sink into the moment, fully present with the sensations flooding her. Mistress Willa's hands continued their journey, moving lower now, grazing over her hips, her belly, and finally between her legs. There was no rush in her movements—each touch was deliberate, designed to explore and heighten Ashley's awareness of herself.

When Mistress Willa’s fingers finally reached Ashley’s most intimate area, she paused for a moment, looking up at Master Ryan. He gave a small nod, signaling her to continue. With a firm but gentle touch, Mistress Willa began her inspection, her fingers sliding along the soft folds of Ashley's pussy, feeling how wet and ready she had become.

"You’re responding so beautifully," Mistress Willa whispered, her voice like silk. "Tell me, how does this feel?"

Ashley let out a soft moan, her body arching slightly into the touch as much as her restraints would allow. "It feels... incredible, Mistress Willa."

"Good," Mistress Willa purred, leaning closer, her breath warm against Ashley’s skin. "I want you to remember this moment, every sensation, every touch. You’re here to experience pleasure, and you deserve to enjoy every second of it."

Ashley nodded, barely able to form words as waves of arousal washed over her. The intensity of the moment was unlike anything she had ever felt before, her body fully alive under their hands. Every touch, every glance was designed to draw her deeper into herself, to make her feel both vulnerable and powerful at the same time.


Master Ryan stepped forward now, his eyes dark with desire. "You’re doing wonderfully, Ashley. Now we will prepare you for the rest of your inspection. Mistress Willa, please prepare the instruments for use."

Mistress Willa moved gracefully around the room, her fingers grazing over an array of carefully arranged instruments laid out on a polished wooden table. Each one was meticulously crafted, gleaming under the soft glow of candlelight, and designed for both precision and elegance. 

The first tool she reached for was a slim, polished silver rod, about the length of her forearm. It had a rounded tip, smooth and cool to the touch, meant for exploring and testing sensitivity in a way that was both intimate and controlled. Its minimalist design belied its ability to heighten sensation with the slightest touch.

Next to it was a pair of leather straps with gold buckles. The straps were lined with soft suede, intended to restrain but not harm. Their purpose was clear: to hold Ashley in place during the inspection, to ensure her stillness while maintaining a sense of care and comfort.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Beside the cuffs was a small, delicate whip—a flogger with thin, braided leather strands that ended in soft tassels. It was meant for teasing more than pain, a tool to gently awaken the skin and senses, making Ashley even more aware of her vulnerability.

Mistress Willa also selected a smooth glass wand, cool to the touch and perfectly curved. Its transparent surface caught the light as she held it up, its use obvious as a tool for intimate exploration, meant to test both physical and emotional responses. The weight of it in her hand was a reminder of the control she wielded over the inspection process.

Next, Mistress Willa’s fingers glided over an assortment of bulbous instruments, varying in size, color, and material. With a soft, satisfied hum, she selected three that matched in both color and material, each progressively larger than the last. Their smooth, flared shapes clearly served a singular purpose: to slowly and deliberately ease into Ashley’s tight anal passage, stretching her with increasing intensity until each one settled snugly inside, pushing her limits as they grew in size.

Finally, she grabbed a feathered tickler, its soft plumes designed for delicate, teasing strokes across the most sensitive parts of Ashley’s body. This was a tool of contrast, used to evoke pleasure and anticipation, heightening every sensation that had already been ignited during the examination.

As she assembled the instruments, Mistress Willa’s movements were slow, deliberate, each tool chosen with care. Together, they represented not only control but also the intricate dance between sensation and submission—a ritual of testing boundaries and pushing limits in a way that was both sensual and reverent.

Mistress Willa returned to Ashley’s side, holding the sleek instruments she had carefully selected. The soft candlelight reflected off their smooth surfaces, casting subtle shadows across the room. Ashley, still restrained to the table, felt her pulse quicken as she caught sight of the objects in Mistress Willa’s hands.

"Relax," Mistress Willa whispered soothingly, her voice low and measured. "This is part of your initiation, a test of your endurance and trust."

Ashley took a deep breath, nodding slightly, her body already anticipating the sensations that were about to follow. Master Ryan stepped over to the table, unfastening Ashley’s ankles from the paddle table she was laying on.

“We need to adjust your restraints to ensure you're positioned correctly for the first instrument. Please let us know when your legs can no longer move back or if we’re pushing you too far. Your comfort is our priority, as it will allow you to fully embrace the sensations from the first instrument and ensure a successful inspection,” Master Ryan instructed. 

With careful attention, he and Mistress Willa bent Ashley’s knees so that her calves pressed against the backs of her thighs. Each of them grasped a strap, fastening her legs securely. Once restrained, they took chains attached midway down the stable and raised Ashley’s legs outward, spreading her most intimate area wide and exposing her completely, her bottom slightly lifted off the table.

“This is the ideal position for inserting the instrument. Are you comfortable, Ashley?” Mistress Willa asked in a soothing tone, meeting Ashley’s gaze to check in with her not only verbally but also emotionally.
Ashley responded, her voice low and breathy with arousal from the vulnerable position she found herself in. “Yes, Mistress Willa, thank you, I am.”

Mistress Willa began with the smallest of the instruments, its tapered end cool as she ran it lightly over Ashley’s skin, teasing her before positioning it carefully.

Master Ryan, standing nearby, leaned in to observe, his voice calm but commanding. "Breathe deeply, Ashley. Focus on the sensation. Let yourself surrender to it."

Mistress Willa gently pressed the tip of the smallest instrument against Ashley’s entrance, her movements slow and deliberate. Ashley inhaled sharply at the initial pressure, her body tensing for a moment before she consciously let herself relax, exhaling as the smooth object began to slip inside. Mistress Willa worked it deeper with patient precision, the flared base eventually coming to rest against her, snug but comfortable.

"Very good," Mistress Willa murmured, her hand resting on Ashley’s thigh for a moment as she allowed her body to adjust. "You’re responding beautifully."

Without rushing, Mistress Willa retrieved the second, slightly larger instrument, her fingers warm against Ashley’s skin as she removed the first. The momentary emptiness only heightened Ashley’s anticipation, and her breath hitched as Mistress Willa introduced the next, applying gentle pressure and gradually stretching her further. The sensation was more intense this time, the stretch deliberate, but Ashley found herself leaning into it, trusting the process.

Master Ryan’s eyes never left Ashley’s face, his voice steady and reassuring. "You're doing wonderfully, Ashley. Let the stretch fill you, let it remind you of your strength."

Mistress Willa eased the second instrument fully inside, its larger form creating a deeper fullness. Ashley moaned softly, her body trembling slightly as she felt the snug fit settle into place. She could feel the growing heat between her legs, her body responding to both the pleasure and the intensity of the moment.

Finally, Mistress Willa reached for the largest of the three instruments. Ashley’s heart raced, but she kept her breathing steady, determined to embrace the challenge. Mistress Willa moved with the same deliberate care, removing the second plug and pressing the largest against her entrance. The stretch was immediate, more demanding, and Ashley gasped as Mistress Willa slowly, steadily worked the instrument deeper. The sensation of being filled completely, stretched wide, sent waves of heat through her body.

When the final instrument settled fully inside, snug and secure, Ashley’s body hummed with a mixture of relief, arousal, and pride. She felt fuller than she had before, her body adjusting to the intensity, the sensation both overwhelming and intoxicating.

Mistress Willa smiled, her voice low and approving. "You’ve done incredibly well, Ashley. The hardest part is over. Now, we move on to the next phase of your inspection."

Mistress Willa stood over Ashley, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction as she moved to the remaining instruments laid out on the table. With calm precision, she reached for the slim, polished silver rod first—the tool designed for testing sensitivity, a tool that promised to intensify the sensations Ashley was already experiencing.

"Let’s see just how responsive you are," Mistress Willa murmured, her voice smooth and measured. She held the rod in her hand, the cool metal glinting as she brushed it lightly over Ashley's skin, starting at her collarbone and working her way down. Ashley’s body tensed under the delicate touch, the contrast between the coolness of the rod and the warmth radiating from her skin sending shivers down her spine.

Mistress Willa slowly traced the rod across Ashley’s breasts, circling each nipple with deliberate care. Ashley gasped softly as the cool metal made contact with her hardened peaks, the sensation sharp yet tantalizing. Mistress Willa pressed just enough to heighten Ashley’s awareness, her fingers steady as she continued to explore, teasing every sensitive spot. 

"Your body responds well," Mistress Willa said, her voice laced with approval. "But we’re far from finished."

Next, Mistress Willa set the rod aside and picked up the small, delicate flogger. The soft leather strands felt light and playful in her hand, but Ashley knew that the slightest flick of Mistress Willa’s wrist could bring a sharper, more stimulating sensation. Mistress Willa began by lightly trailing the flogger across Ashley’s abdomen, the strands brushing her skin like a whisper. 

As the flogger danced across her body, Ashley’s breath hitched, the alternating softness and sharpness keeping her on edge. Mistress Willa increased the pressure, bringing the strands across Ashley’s thighs and breasts, a series of light taps that made Ashley arch in response, her skin tingling with each stroke. The sensation of the leather strands against her bare, exposed body was a delicate balance between pleasure and pain, pushing her further into the experience.

"Good girl," Mistress Willa praised, her voice soft yet commanding. "You’re taking this well. Let’s see how you handle the rest."

Finally, Mistress Willa reached for the glass wand. The weight of it in her hand was heavier, more substantial than the previous instruments. Its surface was smooth, and the coolness of the glass sent a shiver down Ashley’s spine as Mistress Willa pressed it gently against her entrance. The plug already stretching her filled Ashley deeply, but the wand’s purpose was different—it was meant for intimate exploration, to test her body’s limits in another way.

Mistress Willa slid the glass wand along Ashley’s slick folds, applying gentle pressure, teasing her with just the tip. Ashley moaned softly, her hips shifting instinctively toward the sensation. Mistress Willa took her time, expertly controlling the wand’s movements as she slowly worked it deeper inside, the cool glass creating an exquisite contrast to the heat building within Ashley’s core. Every movement was deliberate, designed to keep her on the edge.

As Mistress Willa moved the wand in and out, her pace slow and controlled, Ashley’s body trembled, her breaths coming faster. The fullness from the plug and the sensation of the wand combined into a symphony of pleasure that made her feel utterly consumed by the experience.

Master Ryan, who had been watching intently from the sidelines, stepped closer. His voice was low, but filled with approval. "You’re doing exceptionally well, Ashley. You’re showing us just how ready you are for this initiation."

With each slow, deliberate thrust of the wand, Mistress Willa pushed Ashley further, the sensations building to a crescendo. The combination of the plug, the flogger’s sting still lingering on her skin, and the cool, rhythmic thrusts of the wand had her teetering on the edge of bliss.

And then, just as she was about to fall into the overwhelming wave of pleasure, Master Ryan nodded again at Mistress Willa, and she stopped, removing the wand with a deliberate slowness that left Ashley gasping for more. Unable to stop herself, Ashley released a low wine and a soft plea for the sensations to continue and to be given a release.

"Not yet," Mistress Willa whispered, leaning close to Ashley’s ear. "You must hold on a little longer. The Committee isn’t finished with you yet."

Allowing Master Ryan to take her place. He moved with a quiet authority, positioning himself at the head of the table, his hands gentle but firm as he cupped Ashley’s face, tilting her chin upward so their eyes met.

"Are you ready for the next part of your initiation?" he asked, his voice low and intimate.

Ashley, breathless and trembling with anticipation, could only manage a whispered, "Yes, Master Ryan."

"Good," he said, his thumb brushing her lower lip. "Then let’s begin."

Published 
Written by naughtygossip01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments