Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance

"The beautiful art of submission"

12
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
927 words 927 words

“Do you Submit?” he asked as calmly as if he were asking about the weather.

“Yes, Sir,” she proudly stated.

He slowly pulled a blindfold from his pocket. “Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

The world went black as the smooth satin slid into place over my eyes. My scalp prickled where his knuckles brushed across my hair as he secured it. The scent of him surrounded me, God, why do I dissolve into a puddle when I smell his unique scent? Part good clean soap, fresh air and sunshine, it's intoxicating to me.

His hand is at my elbow indicating that I should rise, he walked me towards where I knew it stands and my skin prickled with awareness as he guided me into place.  I faced the large wooden X, called a St. Andrews Cross, a Crux decussata. I knew from experience that this cross was smooth the wood polished with the sweat and writhing of submissive’s, both male and female, new or experienced, we all used its solid presence for a moments rest. How many of us stood just as I was now, heart thudding in our ears, so excited and anxious to show the depth of our trust. 

His fingers brushed against the curve of my breasts as he drew the laces through the eyelets of my corset. The color matched my eyes but no one would know because they were covered now. The material finally loosened and fell away allowing me the freedom of a full breath. His fingers pulled and rolled my nipples as he cupped the full mounds in his hand he whispered in my ear.  “They are so beautiful full and firm. All mine.”  One hand moved away and I heard the tiny bell as he pulled the nipple clamps from his pocket.

I would know the sound of those bells anywhere, and I shivered at the sound alone.  My back bowed as the clamp bit at my right nipple.

“Shush baby wait for it... yea you feel the bite easing into a throb now.  You once told me you feel that throb all the way to your clit, do you still feel it there?”  He cupped my sex as he asked. "Mine," he growled only loud enough for us to hear. I shivered with the intensity of his words.

The sharp teeth bit into the left nipple taking all thought away, by the time I could think again my hands were bound to the cross.  His hand slid to my stomach his large palm covered my belly and held me at that moment the world consisted of just the two of us.  My tiny pleated skirt barely covered my ass, which was exactly the way he liked. Large fingers slipped the button loose,  A quick tug of my zipper and the skirt fell to the floor.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft

He ground his pelvis against the plump globes settling his hard cock between them, grasping the one cheek in his fist. "Mine," he whispered as he bit my earlobe. 

Kneeling, he slid my panties slowly down my legs. He tapped the inside of my knee with his and spread my legs wide, cuffed each ankle with the soft leather straps. A chill rolled over my back as he traced his fingers up the silky expanse of leg to the apex of my thighs finding the slit and sliding his fingers across the wet tissue.

“Are you ready?” He whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head, afraid that my voice would crack.

He chuckled. “That won’t work baby I need the words.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The air moved over my super sensitive skin.  I sensed him stepping back and heard the drag of the whip across the floor. In my mind’s eye, I could see him coiling it, the muscles in his back rolling and tightening. His movements would be careful and meticulous, he would need all his concentration.  His role was demanding and required the utmost care. She was his everything there could be no mistakes.

The trust I placed in his hands absolute and unwavering, and I stood proud and tall. Waiting. The whip struck, deathly silent until the crack against skin bloomed hot and sharp. The first few were always the worst, not that the pain was intense it was sharp and it bloomed hot, spreading to a throbbing ache. One after the next, the cracks sounded followed by the twinkling of the bell as my body danced against the wood of the cross. Danced for him for my Master. The cracks registered one after the other my body becoming lighter freer, floating above the stage.

I watched from above as her back pressed outwards instead of flinching away from the bite of the lash she craved it, danced for it, so beautiful the couple was that it brought tears to my eyes, which I realized were rolling down my face wetting my skin.  I had no idea for how long they flowed. Then as suddenly as it started, the whip no longer skipped across the room. He stood there, his chest rising and falling with exertion. Beautiful in his intensity, then his body relaxed, he dropped the whip, strode across the stage and uncuffed her with trembling hands.  Then he tenderly lifted her into his arms and strode across the stage. The crowd parted for them silently and they watched as he closed the door marked private.

 

Special thank you to Sir_Rick who inspires me and has earned a special place in my heart ... 

 

Published 
Written by charity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments