Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beast Awakens

"My inner Master is awakened"

12
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"A true story that changed my life in so many ways."

I met my first slave on a sugar dating site.  We met at a hotel one Monday afternoon in the summer.  I made sure and got a room with a balcony because we both enjoyed smoking bud before having sex.  She was a very tall, skinny thing, like six foot and 110 pounds.  Skinny!  No ass to speak of, barely any tits but with nipples that got so hard you could cut glass with them.  We were standing on the balcony sharing a joint.  Not only was she tall but she was wearing four-inch heels so there I was, looking up at her (I’m five foot ten) and decided I didn’t like that.

“Get on your knees,” I demanded, suddenly.  A bit shocked at myself at first, but very happy when she immediately dropped to her knees.

I took another long drag on the joint as she quickly began unbuttoning my pants.  Soon she had my cock out and she dove on it, shoving hard to push it back into her throat.  When it stuck at the back of her throat, I switched the joint to my left hand and used my right on the back of her head to shove her hard into me, forcing my cock into her throat, balls deep.  

You need to understand that I’d always been a ‘nice guy’ and had never used any kind of force with a woman sexually before.  Nor had I ever actually had my cock buried in a woman's throat like this before.  I had watched so much porn and fantasized about it and even written stories about it, but I had never experienced it.  Just as a huge high settled over my brain and body, a huge swell of primal energy radiated through my body, centering on my balls.  I literally heard the sound of chains breaking as my Beast was finally unleashed and took over.

I dropped the joint and took her head in both my hands and I skull-fucked her like I had always dreamed of doing.  When I took over, she clasped her hands behind her back and relaxed, letting me hold her up by the head in my two strong hands.  My cock is raging in and out of her throat, fucking it with wild abandon and as I begin to feel my orgasm grow I start howling with animalistic lust.

I don’t know, nor care if any of the other guests heard or saw us.  I was locked in a skull-fuck that would lead to only one result.  Finally, that result happened!  I plunged my cock as deep as I could get it, shoving on the back of her head to get every last millimeter and I exploded!  Wave after wave of cum erupted from my balls and out of my cock and shot straight down her throat to her hungry belly.  I kept her held in my vice-like grip as I humped blast after blast into her, only releasing her once she started pounding on my forearms, needing desperately to breathe.  

That moment changed my life forever.  I became the Master I was born to be.  I drug her back into the hotel room and fucked her for two hours.  She came at least twenty times.  No, really!  She came from me fucking her pussy, she came from me eating her pussy, she came from me fingering her pussy, and finally, did she ever cum from me fucking her ass!  It was glorious.  I pounded her for all I was worth and when I finally shot my second load of the day deep in her ass, she came too, screaming at the top of her lungs!

katParadiise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katParadiise

When we were done she refused to take her “tip” from me and told me that she only wanted to serve me.  Any way, any shape, any time, anywhere, she wanted to serve me.  I was overwhelmed but told her I wanted more too but that I would have to consider just what type of arrangement would work for me.  

I spent the next few days really thinking about what I wanted.  I ended up deciding that she would come to visit me once a week for two to four hours at a time, with an occasional weekend together. 

I wrote up a contract of service that bound her to me and gave me control over her body even when we were not together.  I listed my hard limits (scat, anything illegal, serious injury) and asked her about hers.  She said, “None,” and I listed that too.  I also defined our safe word; RED.  She readily signed the contract and we began our relationship.

For the first time in my life, I could have sex and try absolutely anything I could think of!  I had always been hyper-sexual and had a great imagination and loved porn, but rarely ever got to fuck like I wanted.  Every woman was like “I don’t do this, I don’t do that!”  But finally, by being the Master, I could literally have sex any way I could dream of and it was intoxicating.

I quickly spent over a thousand dollars at a bondage gear website and got to start experimenting.  I found out very quickly that I am a Masochist.  Whipping “Kitten” (for that is what I named her) would bring a charge of primal energy through me that was very much like the first one I felt the first time I skull-fucked her.  She loved the nipple clamps and I so loved putting them on her.  She was very much a pain slut and while I loved hurting her, I could never bring myself to push far enough to find her limits.

That is one of my biggest regrets.  I could have done SO MUCH MORE with her than I did.  We did a LOT.  I left marks all over her body that lasted for days.  I made her cum over fifty times one night (I made her count out loud every time she came)!  I bought an attachment for my reciprocating saw that mounted a dildo on it and I fucked all her holes with it!  We had a LOT of fun but damn, I could have done so much more!  She wanted it, craved it, needed it.  I didn’t realize how much I did too.

It was a missed opportunity, one that I don’t expect will come around again and I’m OK with that.  I have found the love of my life and she is as sexual as I am.  She loves the riding crop and paddle on her ass but doesn’t like pain anywhere else.  But, her love MORE than makes up for it and I don’t truly have regrets.  I just wonder some days, what could have been?

Published 
Written by YourTxSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors