Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment

"A meeting between a Master and HIs sub"

9
4 Comments 4
24.1k Views 24.1k
882 words 882 words

The silence is broken by the opening and closing of the door, the long weeks of waiting are finally at an end. He is close she can feel Him near her His breath on her shoulder sending signals through her body and she involuntarily arches her back, the movement causing her round full breasts to jut out further drawing attention to the aroused hard nipples standing so erect.

Standing behind her He slips the blindfold over her eyes making any visual contact impossible she feels vulnerable knowing He is looking at her so intimately. So intent on worrying about her body image she does not notice when He moves away until she hears His voice commanding her to move closer to the table. The sound startles her making her jump slightly and she   moves quickly to where she knows the table is situated.

He is behind her again and she feels His hand on her lower back gently pushing her forward so she is bent over . Next she feels her arms being stretched to the other side, cold leather straps are tied around each wrist. He pulls on each strap as He ties each end to the legs of the table. Her body is taught and she feels the adrenalin rush rip through her as He takes each ankle and straps it in the same way, she is now unable to move and totally under His control.

The first smack brings a red hot sting to her arse she knows today there will be no soft warm ups. The second is quickly followed by the third then fourth and so on until her skin is burning and she cries out to Him. He ceases the spanking and gently massages her red hot arse His fingers finding the wetness between her legs. She moans and tries to move her body but to no avail He laughs at her struggle and tells her to be patient.

His fingers move away from her and she hears the flogger before she feels it against her back, the lashes wrapping around her leaving soft pink marks on her skin. Moving up and down her body the flogger begins to sting especially across her already burning globes. He moves further down whipping her inner thighs until she is begging Him to stop. He again stops and begins to softly rub her skin.

  His fingers again find the spot between her legs and He moves slowly over her clitoris gently stroking her and bringing her to the brink of orgasm He stops before she can climax. She pleads with Him her body aching for release. His fingers then find the source of her wetness and He inserts one then two fingers inside her.

VictusMusa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictusMusa

She tries to push onto him greedily wanting more He obliges by putting a third then fourth finger inside and begins thrust deeply. The orgasm comes quickly as He feels her muscles tighten around Him her wetness lubricating His hand. He pulls away and places His fingers in her mouth letting her taste her own juices her tongue licking away all traces of her.

 

 

Although the burning has subsided her arse is still stinging and where his fingers had been she feels empty. Still tied across the table and unable to move she is aware of Him moving around the room, He comes back to her and lifts her head. Unable to see she feels something being forced into her mouth, the ball gag makes her gag at first as her tongue is forced back. He tightens the back of it and lowers her face back onto the table.   She knows what is going to happen and at the first sound of the cane whipping through the air she tenses her body, it hits hard and she tries toscream out, the second finds its mark only centimeters from the first and the third lays across both red welts. He stops as she knew He would He had told her earlier that she would receive three with the cane and He kept to His word. He takes the ball gag out and strokes her hair telling her she is a good slut to take her punishment so well.

Soft hands massage the red welts and through the pain she feels herself becoming aroused once again. With both hands on her cheeks she feels His cock pushing against her and in her mind she is begging Him to enter and take what is His. He enters hard and fast and thrusts deeply, riding her until another orgasm explodes from her. He then pulls away and she feels something cold spread between her cheeks, He inserts a lubricated finger. With no resistance coming from her He pushes another one along side the first stretching her as never before. He removes His fingers and replaces them with His hard cock entering her harshly but not brutal she clings to the table edge as the burning pain of Him entering her subsides. He leans over and removes the straps on her wrists pulling her forward onto Him, He grabs at her hips and pushes her deeper onto His cock and they begin to move in unison, His climax is powerful and as He empties inside her .........He calls out her name.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jackie123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments