Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Increasing Desire: Chapter 3 - Wanting More

"A middle-aged couple learn that light bondage and humiliation turns them on."

10
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Third Appointment

When we met with Ivan and Kim this week, they complimented us on the show we put on in the parking lot after our last session.

“We did watch you,” Ivan said. He and Kim were dressed in their leather outfits again. “Do you think our lessons are having a positive effect on you sex life?” he asked with a smile.

“Yes,” I admitted. “It certainly seems so. We are two for two when it comes to our having satisfying sex after a session with you and Kim. We definitely want to learn more.”

“Thank you, Janice,” Ivan responded. “We do aim to please.”

My husband nodded in concurrence as he paid Ivan for today’s lesson.

I noticed that tonight the room was furnished with the old desk just like last week, but it also contained two straight back chairs. I wondered what the chairs were for, but didn’t ask.

Want More, or Not?

“Okay, you two,” Ivan announced as he stood in front of us, “I know that last week we assaulted your sensibilities and led you to perform acts you would not normally consider, but you have lived to tell about it. It is obvious from the scene in the parking lot last week that you were turned on then. And now, your flushed faces show that you are both turned on by what you think might happen tonight.

“However, you now have a decision to make,” he continued. “You can choose to call it quits and go back to the safe sex life that you were so bored with. Or, you can choose to continue to learn and explore with our sessions. I can tell you this. If you elect to continue tonight, the lesson will involve restraining and mildly humiliating the two of you. Then allowing you to have sex together, just as you have done to get relief after each of our previous sessions. But, this time Kim and I will watch you and coach your performance. So, what do you say?”

I was still shaken by what we had done last week. And, it was true that I was also extremely aroused tonight. I was flushed, quivering, and having goose bumps. But I was conflicted – not sure how far I wanted to let things go. I was certain that I could handle whatever Ivan served up tonight. But, I was concerned that my spouse might not be up to it.

My husband and I locked eyes and smiled. “Are you okay with this?” I asked him. “I know it’s difficult to let others see our vulnerabilities and expose desires we don’t even know we have. But, I also find it terribly exciting, and I think you do too. Will you continue with me? I need you to do it with me if I am to go on.”

“Yes, we will continue!” Richard asserted in a voice stronger than I expected.

Introduction to Bondage

“Great,” was Ivan’s response. “Kim is going to place the two chairs facing each other about three feet apart.”

“Janice and Richard,” he continued, “please have a seat. Sit up straight, leave your arms down at your sides, and spread your legs to the width of the chair legs. Kim is going to use Velcro straps to bind your wrists to the back legs of the chair, and your ankles to the front legs. While she does that, I am going to get a couple of beginner’s whips – soft cat-o-nine tails, really.”

I was okay with Kim tying my arms and legs down, and I think Richard was too. We smiled at each other and waited for Ivan to return. But Kim was not finished. Once she had us strapped to the chairs, she pulled out two gags and fastened them around our heads to keep us from talking, or even showing a smile. It suddenly dawned on Richard and me that we were helpless – immobilized by the bindings around our hand and feet - and we could not scream or even complain with the gags in our mouths.

We had put our trust in Ivan and Kim the last two weeks, and the results had been great so far. But now, for the first time, we were completely at their mercy. Things were getting scary fast. And Ivan’s return with the whips did nothing to reassure us. I saw Richard’s face. He looked wild-eyed, like a frightened pony.

“Don’t panic,” Ivan said as he viewed the two of us. “This is just a little exercise to introduce the two of you to bondage.”

“Kim,” he continued, “loosen Richard’s clothing. Unbutton his shirt, unbuckle his belt, and unzip his pants.”

Once Kim had exposed some of my husband’s skin, Ivan approached me, unbuttoned the front of my blouse, and pushed it back off my shoulders – releasing my breasts in full view of my husband. I cursed myself for not having worn a bra today.

Kim took one of the multi-thong whips and used it to gently strike Richard’s bare chest and belly. Ivan did the same to my breasts, taking the time to repeatedly strike first one then the other. The strikes were light and gentle, but the effect was cumulative. My tits started to redden from the contact and slight sting of the leather thongs. My nipples hardened. My areolae wrinkled and became dotted with random bumps. In addition, my upper chest and neck began to flush from my growing arousal.

The uncertainty of what was going to happen, combined with my helplessness, aroused me more than I would have imagined. The same appeared to be true for my husband as well. We watched each other getting abused and aroused.

“Kim,” Ivan ordered. “have Richard skootch his ass up so you can pull his pants down to his knees."

Ivan and I watched as my husband was exposed. His white ass behind, and his full standing erection in the front. I was surprised how quickly he had responded to the bondage and abuse. As he sat back in the chair, his balls slipped down between his forced open legs, his erect penis was still hard, but less pronounced in the sitting position.

“Okay, Janice,” I heard Ivan say as I stared at my husband’s suddenly exposed parts. “Lift your ass so I can gather your skirt around your waist.”

As he busied himself with my skirt I looked at my recently exposed husband and wondered how he felt about another man baring my breasts and now raising my skirt to leave me naked from the waist down. The coolness of the hard, wooden seat was a shock when I sat back down. I hoped that my husband could not see the wetness I felt forming there.

Kim stood close to my husband. She whipped him gently for a while. She complimented him on the stiffness of his erection, and then told him to be brave. Suddenly she raised her cat-o-nine tails and brought its stinging tentacles down crisply on his cock, balls, and the surrounding sensitive flesh. Richard writhed, and struggled against his bonds. He then slumped down in the chair, his erection stiffer than ever.

Just when I thought it might be over for him, Ivan approached the back of my chair. He casually reached over my shoulders and cupped my tits. I watched Richard’s face as Ivan felt me up and pinched my nipples right in front of him. My husband was becoming agitated, struggling with his bonds again. Then Kim came up behind his chair, reached around, and grasped his erection. Richard seemed to relax with her touch. But Kim’s blatant handling of my husband’s erect penis now caused me to struggle.

While I was distracted, Ivan picked up his whip and brought my tits to attention again. The mild torture continued to excite me and it reminded me just how big a part my sensitive breasts could play in my sexual arousal. It had been a long time since they had been a focal point in foreplay. I wasn’t sure why Ivan was getting my husband and I so hot, but he was certainly doing a good job of it.

However, my enjoyment was short lived. Ivan suddenly raised his whip a little higher and gave me a crisp, stinging blow to my shaved nether parts.

“Yooo Soma a Bits!” I yelled into my gag. I was mad. My shaved cunt was burning. And my husband was getting a hand-job right before my eyes.

Ivan immediately removed the straps around my wrist and ankles. Before I could get oriented, he grabbed me by my hair, stood me up, and forced me to bend over the desk. Kim left my husband, grabbed my wrists from the other side of the desk, and tied them down there. Then Ivan released Richard’s bonds and gag, stood him up behind me, and placed my husband’s hands on my hips.

Richard Performs

“Fuck Her!” Ivan commanded. “Go Ahead! Fuck Her Hard! Show us how you do it!

Richard seemed hesitant. Perhaps intimidated to be suddenly forced to perform in front of an audience. But, his cock was hard and I felt him move it into place. I tried to tell him, “It’s okay!” But, the gag in my mouth prevented me from doing so.

I felt Richard move up against my ass cheeks, his five-inch cock sticking straight out from his body. Still he delayed making entry.

“Move closer,” I heard Ivan say. Then Ivan reached down and lightly grasped my husband’s hard penis with his finger tips and inserted the tip between my puffy pussy lips. I felt Ivan put his hand on Richard’s butt and begin pushing his ass forward, shoving his penis into me. Once, twice, maybe three times. Richard quickly regained his composure and started pumping into me on his own.

“Ohhhhhh!” I moaned into the gag as Richard fucked me, his cock moving with little resistance as he slid it in and out of my wet, open pussy. My husband was taking me just as he had previously done over the fender of our car. His rapid humping triggered my memory and the deeper emotions tied to that event. But, this time were doing it in front of our instructors, and for me there was an added exhilaration associated with being watched. “Ohhhhhh!” I moaned again.

“Does it feel good, Richard,” Ivan asked my husband.

“Oh… Yeah,” my husband panted, his ass pumping away, sliding his cock in and out of my well lubricated vagina. “I… I… just… don’t… know if I can come with you and Kim watching.”

“I can help you there,” Ivan told him. “Just keep fucking her. I’ll coach you.”

Ivan kept his left hand on Richard’s hip and slid his right down his butt and fondled his small, tight ball sack. Richard gave a little moan of pleasure. Ivan then extended two fingers and slipped them along the underside of my husband’s cock, moving with it as it slid in and out of my wet pussy.

I looked over my shoulder and made eye contact with Ivan. I held Ivan’s attention for a moment and my expression let him know that I was aware of his large fingers and I liked having them enter me along with my husband’s cock. He was stretching me wider than I was used to and it felt amazingly good. Richard was a bit small for a satisfying doggy style entry. Ivan’s fingers made his cock feel much more substantial and I enjoyed having the walls of my vagina expanded.

“Oh yeah,” Richard said. “Oh yeah… like that Ivan… like that… it’s gonna make me come soon.”

I could feel Ivan wiggling the tips of his fingers as they rested just behind the head of Richard’s cock, masturbating him as he fucked me. I figured that would really speed up my husband’s climax. And, sure enough, seconds later he came. I felt the spasms as they raced through his cock, causing it to quiver and throb with pleasure.

Just as my husband reached his final throes, Ivan removed his left hand from Richard’s hip, wrapped his arm around my husband’s side to reach in front of me. He then pulled my hips back firmly, sandwiching Richard between us. My husband was now fully inserted and held in place by Ivan in back and my ass in front. He could no longer move his hips even though he struggled to do so. However, he was ready to come hard and could not have cared less. Ivan jammed his two fingers into me as far as they would go and held them there. His fingers stretched and filled me as my husband started to ejaculate over them. I felt Ivan thrust his hand forward several times, adding to the already powerful sensations for me and Richard.

In the midst of his climax, Ivan pulled Richard back and out of me. Then he used his right hand to pump Richard’s pulsing cock against my open lips, bumping my clit and wetting the whole area with my husband’s warm semen. Ivan continued to jerk Richard off with rapid repeated strokes until he pleaded with Ivan to stop.

Spent, my husband was a happy man.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

“Thanks Ivan… that was great,” he said as he gasped for breath. “I haven’t felt anything like that before.” Then he stumbled with his pants still around his ankles as Kim helped him move to the empty chair that faced the desk. There he sat down and fanned himself, temporarily exhausted and looking toward Ivan who was still standing behind my bent over body on the desk.

My Turn

Meanwhile, Ivan kept his hand in place, cupping my shaved lips while putting three fingers into my now wet, open vagina.

I looked over my shoulder again and raised my eyebrows giving Ivan all the approval he could want. I was disappointed when my husband suddenly stopped, and I am sure that Ivan could see my need to continue reflected in my eyes.

He leaned forward over my back and pressed my tits into the desk top. Then he whispered over my shoulder. “What’s the matter, Janice? Did your husband come too soon for you?”

I raised my eyebrows again and nodded, hoping that Richard could not see.

“Want me to finish you off?” Ivan asked with compasion and concern in his voice.

Again, I nodded surreptitiously.

Ivan and Kim were cool. Kim pulled up the second chair in front of Richard, blocking his view and she talked to him like a coach about the experience he had just had. Ivan kept his back to the two of them in their chairs, further hiding his actions. He placed his left hand on my hip and removed the three fingers of his other hand from my vagina. Then, with his palm up, he replaced those digits with the thumb of his right hand, and extended his two middle fingers, soaked in my husband’s semen, forward to surround my swollen clitoris.

“Here, Janice,” Ivan said in a voice loud enough for Kim and Richard to hear as he leaned over me. “Let me untie your wrists.”

The gag helped me choke off any involuntary sounds as Ivan leaned up over my body, quietly holding his manly thumb into my willing aperture, using the fatty base of his thumb and the palm of his hand to press my lips wide open. I spread my stance to give him the best possible access. Then I felt him start to rhythmically pump his thumb in and out while sliding his two come slick finger tips along either side of my clit under its hood. All of this with a minimum of motion observable to anyone behind him.

Ivan quickly and expertly massaged my already over excited parts.

Oh God! I thought. He’s good at this. He just started and I am almost there.

Suddenly the massage stopped. I felt him grasp my now extended clit with his thumb and forefinger. Then he squeezed it hard – once, twice, three times. One of my most powerful orgasms began to break over me. But, Ivan wasn’t done with me.

He straightened up and moved his hands again. Ivan put his left hand in the middle of my back and used his weight to hold me down. He placed the three wet fingers of his right hand into my vagina again, angled them just right so that his knuckles stroked my G-Spot, and rapidly thrust them in and out. Knuckles of his fist and his little finger pounded my wide spread lips and clit at the end of each stroke. It took all the strength I had left to staunch the chorus of staccato screams that were welling up in my throat.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, he placed his wet thumb on my pulsing asshole and pressed it into me. The unexpected anal entry made me grunt loudly with lusty surprise. He stroked his thumb – once, twice, three times, as my anus throbbed, relaxed, and succumbed to his invasion. And then, he squeezed together the sensitive flesh between his thumb and the fingers that remained deep inside my vagina.

I bit into my gag. Oh my God… Oh My God… OH MY GOD! I screamed silently. This man had taken just a few moments to push me over the top. And, he gave me a sexual release the likes of which I had never felt before. I was quaking and writhing on the desk as Ivan held me down on my stomach and shielded me from my husband’s view.

While I was returning to my senses, I picked up on the conversation that Kim and Richard were having. My husband was candidly describing to her how extraordinary and exciting it had been to have Ivan help him during intercourse with me.

I wondered, How was it possible that my husband could be so nonchalant when another man had not only given him a hand-job, but also brought me off so completely within a few feet of him while he talked with Kim? Was Richard absolutely unaware of what had just happened to me?

Ivan was slow to remove his hand from my sex. He must have enjoyed making me come. Then he leaned up over my shoulder and whispered to me again, “Good Girl! That’s the way to let yourself go. Sex is going to get better and better for you from here on out.”

Then he removed my remaining bindings and the gag, and helped me up from the desk. He pulled my top up and rebuttoned it, and I allowed my skirt to fall back in place. I was still shaky from my monumental orgasm. Ivan was a gentleman. He offered me his arm to steady myself.

When Ivan led me around Kim to my husband, I saw that Richard was beaming while he talked with Kim. His pants were pulled up and he was buttoning his shirt. He had a big smile on his face as he basked in the glow of tonight’s sexual adventure. “Kim tells me that she thinks the combination of light bondage and punishment is a turn on for the two of us. I know it worked for me.”

“Oh, yes! It surely worked for me too,” I replied. “In fact, I can’t wait for the next lesson. Will Tuesday next week be too soon for you, Ivan?”

The Drive Home

I was conflicted as we drove home from this lesson with Ivan and Kim. I wondered if I was being unfaithful when I encouraged Ivan to finish me off after my husband came and pulled out before I was ready? And, just how much should I tell him about it?

My husband, Richard, was on a high as he drove us home. He was animated about our unconventional sexual experience tonight. And, he wanted to tell me about it.

“I didn’t know what to expect when they tied us up tonight,” he started. “I was actually scared when they brought the cat-o-nine tail whips out. The initial blows were not hurtful, more teasing and arousing. However, that one blow to my genitals came without any warning. It was excruciatingly painful. But, somehow it broke down a barrier for me. When the pain eased a bit, my mind was on a different level – in the moment – if you know what I mean. Then I realized that I was as hard and as horny as I have ever been.”

“It was like that for me as well,” I responded. “When my pain eased and Ivan roughly forced my exposed body over and down onto the desk, I realized that I was more aroused than I ever imagined that I could be. I was excited too, when I felt Ivan stand you up behind me. But then I couldn’t figure out what happened with you and him after that. Can you tell me about it?”

“Oh my,” Richard said, “there is a lot to tell you. When Ivan stood me up behind your bent over body, my erect cock was at the perfect level to mount you. But, I was stunned, frozen in place when he told me to fuck you. I mean, it was right there in front of him and Kim, with you bent over and tied down in before me.

“My inhibitions started to shut me down,” Richard continued. “You are my wife after all and I have never forced you to have sex. And, certainly not in front of others. So, I guess Ivan sensed my hesitation and he stepped in to coach me and get me started. I remember him taking my hard-on in his fingertips, placing its head in you and pushing me forward. I think he pushed me in several times before I recovered my senses and began thrusting on my own. It did feel really good taking you from behind like that, but then I was aware that both Ivan and Kim were watching my every move, accessing and judging my actions. So, at that point performance anxiety set in and I began to shut down again.”

Richard continued to drive the car and describe what had gone on behind my back. The sound of my husband’s voice in the darkness, the subject matter, and his graphic recollections had a very arousing effect on me. I leaned back in the passenger seat beside him and scooted my ass forward to the edge. Then I lifted my loose skirt to my waist. When he glanced my way, I started touching myself, slowly, openly masturbating in front of him. What was happening to me, I mentally explored. Had our lessons with Ivan and Kim obliterated my inhibitions about having sex in the presence of my husband and others? Had I changed, and, if so, into what?

“It appears that I missed out on a lot tonight,” I said in the husky voice of a seductress. “What you are describing is getting me hot again. Please go on, dear.”

“Well,” my husband said, gulping as he cast furtive glances into my lap while he continued, “when I told Ivan I didn’t think that I could climax in my wife while he and Kim were watching, he said that he could help. I didn’t have any idea how he could do that, but I figured that he was the coach and he knew things I didn’t. So, I decided to let him do what he thought necessary.

“What Ivan did next, amazed me. He stood close-up behind me and used his left hand to steady himself on my bare left hip. Then with his right hand he reached down and in between my legs and cupped my drawn-up balls. I spread my stance a little to give him access as he held my nuts and squeezed them gently for a few moments. Then he adjusted his hand so that my ball sack rested in the meaty part of his palm and then he extended the two long middle fingers of that hand out along the bottom-side of my penis until the tips just touched the nerve bundle at the juncture of the flange of the head. Then he let his hand and fingers move in time with my penis as it slipped in and out of your wet vagina. Could you feel his fingers while they moved in and out of you with my cock riding on top of them?”

“Oh, yes!” I responded. “His fingers were noticeable, although I was not sure who was doing what at the time.” This said while I was pushing my two middle fingers deep into my now sloppy cunt and remembering just how good Ivan’s fingers did feel to me while he was "helping" my husband. And, how grateful I was that Ivan had proceeded to bring me to a much-needed orgasm when Richard got off and abandoned me before I was satisfied.

No, I thought, I am certainly not going to tell my husband about the way Ivan ‘helped’ me tonight. Richard was happy now. Telling him how Ivan played my sex instrument like a raucous banjo riff might have unintended consequences. What if what I told him deflated his ego? I decided that some things, even intimate ones, are better left unsaid.

Richard continued, “When I didn’t come after a few minutes of fucking you with the assistance Ivan’s helping hand, he began to wiggle his fingertips, stroking and massaging the sensitive nerve bundle jut under the head. It was like getting a hand-job and a fuck at the same time. I couldn’t hold back. I came almost immediately. Ivan used his body to hold me into you while my mind was lost in coming. I felt him enhance my sensations when he squeezed my balls by jamming his hand into you. Then Ivan quickly pulled my cock out of you, wrapped all of his fingers around the shaft and jerked me off into your soft, wet pussy lips. The feeling was exquisite and exhilarating. I came and came until I was completely expended and had to beg Ivan to stop before I collapsed.

“I had to find a chair, sit down, and fan myself to cool off. Once I did that, Kim sat down right in front of me. While Ivan took his time untying you, she wiped off my cock and balls, helped me pull up my pants, and told me how it had been so hot to watch the three of us working together. Then we had quite a discussion about assisted sexual activities. I definitely want to learn more about them.”

As we continued our drive down dark streets in our neighborhood, I made a request, “Richard, unzip your pants, take your cock out, and show it to me while you drive. When you park in our driveway, turn off the lights and pull your pants off.”

“I want more before we go inside tonight.”

~~~~~

Next:  Increasing Desire:  Chapter 4 – Continuing Education

 

 

Published 
Written by GatorRhythms
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments