Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut

"My journey from a good collage girl into a slut"

57
24 Comments 24
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story as told to me by a member Tiggerxx"

This happened a couple of years ago.

I had been chatting to a guy online, and after a couple of months, he suggested we meet. It turned out that he only live about two miles from me. Anyway, we arranged to meet at a local park, and he told me which car to look out for. I thought I was meeting a guy of about thirty, but when I arrived at the park and found the car, the guy was nearer sixty, but hey, that was fine. So I got into the car next to him, and he said he knew a place we could go that was better than the park, so I agreed. Almost as soon as we drove off, his hand was on my leg and pushing my skirt up, and when I didn't resist, he pulled my skirt to my waist, revealing my knickers. In no time, he was pulling my knickers aside and rubbing my pussy.

He told me to drop my seat back and remove my knickers, which I did obediently. Then told me to spread my legs, his fingers found my wet pussy, and soon he was finger fucking me. He removed his fingers but told me not to move from my position as he turned the car down a track leading to a clearing in the trees.

I was surprised to see three other cars there and said that I thought we were going somewhere quieter. He responded by saying that, given our conversations over the last few weeks, he thought I might like some more company.

Stopping the car, he told me to lay the seat flat, and as I did that, he reached over from his seat and pulled my top off, then, with a bit of a struggle, he undid my bra. Then lastly, he told me to raise my ass, unzipped my skirt, and pulled that off, leaving me naked except for my shoes.

He then climbed across me and opened my window. He began sucking on my nipples and fingering my pussy as he unzipped his trousers and pulled them and his pants down, revealing a good-sized cock.

Spreading my pussy lips with his fingers, he slowly pushed his cock balls deep inside me, then called me a fucking whore; he began, slowly at first, to withdraw, then push deeply again, making me gasp. As I turned my head to the side, I could see four guys, all with their cocks out watching.

Then he began to fuck me hard and rough, driving deep as he tugged at my nipples and boobs, calling me a filthy little cunt as the other guys egged him on. He fucked me hard and rough until that moment when I could feel his cock spasm, and he filled me with his sticky cum. He was laughing as he pulled out of me, telling me It was the other guy's turns next.

They pulled me from the car and laid me on a blanket covering the rough ground, and one by one, each seeming rougher than the last, they fucked me until they each came inside me. Then pulling me to my knees, they made me suck each of their dirty, sticky cocks clean.

The guy that had driven me to this place gave me my skirt and blouse but said he was keeping the other items as a souvenir. When I was dressed and with cum running down my legs, we got back into his car, and he drove me back to where we had met. As he drove off, I walked home, hoping not to be seen.

He said that he would email me the next time he and his friends needed a cum slut which is all I was now.

I heard from him again three days later, and a similar scenario played out. This went on for about six months, but in the meantime, I was meeting other guys.

It was early one Friday after my parents had gone to work, and told them that I was staying with a friend and wouldn't be home until Sunday afternoon, I was able to get ready to meet Greg - the guy I had mentioned before. My parents were fine with me being away as I often stayed with friends, or they stayed with me and my family.

Anyway, Greg came to my house and handed me a bag full of clothes instructing me that these were what I should wear. Fortunately, with my parents out, I could dress as required with no one to stop me. Greg then told me where to meet him and left.

Having showered and shaved my cunt nice and smooth, I opened the bag and began to dress. I wore a tiny lace half-cup bra, a tiny white G string, a white, almost see-through blouse, and a plaid mini skirt. I finished it off with my own knee-length school white socks and white trainers. Looking in the mirror, I could see my nipples through the blouse getting hard, and the skirt was so short, it exposed my ass cheeks.

I was to meet Greg about fifteen mins walk from my house, which meant that I had to walk that distance almost naked. Although it was a quiet area, I certainly got some attention from the odd passerby and was shouted at by a group of boys on their bikes

I waited, standing on the corner looking like a whore, for about ten mins for Greg to show up, very aware of my state of almost undress, and when he finally arrived, I climbed into his car, and the expression in his eyes was of pure lust. He laughed as he told me about the dungeon but gave me no idea of what to expect.

The drive was less than ten mins when we turned up a long private driveway to a large house. We both got out of the car, and Greg rang the bell, then stepped back and told me to stand in front of the door. When the door finally opened, a man of at least seventy stood back and looked me up and down, a huge grin on his face. He told me to turn around and bend over, and as I did, he stepped forward and rubbed his hands over my exposed ass.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

"Perfect," was all he said as he ushered us into the hallway, closing and locking the door behind us.

"Thank you for being on time," he said to Greg as we followed him down that hallway. My friends and I will have so much fun this weekend, he said.

I glanced at Greg, and he just smiled.

Opening a door, we followed the man, whose name was Charles, down a set of concrete steps to what was a darkened cellar. As we reached the bottom, someone turned on the lights, and I could see six elderly men seated in a line, facing a variety of devices involving ropes, cuffs, chains, and a large X-shaped wooden structure with cuffs at each end.

"Gentlemen," said Charles. "This is Kirsten. She is a local college girl, and some of you might have seen her here around the town, I know I certainly have and have lusted after her on many occasions. Today is the start of her time with us, as Greg has assured me that she wants this but not fully knowing what we have in mind for her, this will not be a one-off. So, we have a bright future with Kirsten to look forward to." Charles turned to me, "If you would stay where you are, Greg and I will take our seats."

I hadn't noticed the two large black guys who were standing out of sight in the shadows until they stepped forward on either side of me.

"Kirsten, I would like to introduce Blake and Clinton, two of our very special friends who are here to help us today with our entertainment," Charles announced. "Why don't you examine our sweet young gift today, Gentlemen?" Charles directed at the two black guys. They needed no second asking, and their hands were upon me, squeezing my boobs and nipples through my blouse, lifting my skirt, and rubbing my soaking pussy. "Now, why don't you take Kirsten and make her more comfortable? The beam with the ropes should do."

The two black guys led me to the centre of the room, where two ropes hung from a beam, and I could see ropes secured to the floor. They took my arms and attached the ropes to each wrist, pulling them high and wide so my arms were spread, making my tits jut out. Then taking my ankles, they attached the ropes and pulled them tight so that action made me unable to touch the floor I was hanging, spread-eagled from the beam.

"A perfect sight," said Charles. "We need one more thing now."

One of the black guys walked over to a bag and removed a surgical gag, which he proceeded to place into my open mouth, forcing it into the open position and fastening it around the back of my head. As I looked at the eight seated guys, I had little idea of how this was to play out until two guys stood up and walked towards me carrying what I realised were pairs of scissors.

'"Stay still," said one guy. With that, they proceeded to cut away all my clothing until I was naked, apart from my socks and trainers. By now, I was drooling from my mouth, and my pussy was soaking my juices running down my thighs. The two guys stepped back to their seats, and it was then that I realised this was all being videoed.

The two black guys now appeared from behind me and began to cover my body in oil, rubbing it into my pussy and ass and over my boobs until I was covered, then moved behind me, only to return, one with a cat of nine tails whip and the other with a strap.

As the first lash hit my nipples and boobs, I gave a strangled cry through the gag, and then the strap whipped across my pussy lips, and my whole body shook. The lashing was not hard, but I felt every strike like electricity going through my body. I have no idea how long this lasted, only to say my body was alight with pain.

Once they had stopped, the two black guys stood in front of me and stripped, their more than ample cocks standing out proud. One stood in from and the other behind, and together they pushed their cocks slowly inside my pussy and ass. My body was alight with pleasure and pain as they began to fuck me deep and hard. The one behind grabbed my stinging nipples from the whipping and tugged on them roughly as he fucked my ass as hard as he could.

I was in a state of delirium, and the fucking seemed to be endless until, finally, they both pumped their sticky cum deep inside me. Pulling out of me, I could feel their warm cum trickling down my legs as they stepped aside, allowing the eight seated guys, who were now naked, to fuck me relentlessly one after the other.

Releasing my arms, they pulled a large crate in front of me, then bending me over it, they tied my wrists to the bottom of the crate so that they could take turns fucking my ass, pussy, and mouth at the same time. For a group of old guys, they had a lot of stamina. I guess they all had popped some blue pills before I arrived.

When they finally released me, Greg carried me to a bedroom and told me to shower and get some sleep as they would be expecting more from me on Saturday and again on Sunday morning.

After my shower, I looked in the mirror at the marks on my body, running my fingers over the red welts, but my whole body seemed to be alive like never before.

I lay on the bed and eventually fell asleep, wondering what was in store for me next.

Published 
Written by 62krg
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments