Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Dungeon

"Long held fantasies are realized, with a little help"

12
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"Do you have bondage fantasies?"

That's what the title of the ad read. It struck a chord with me. I've always been curious about being dominated and knew it would take some degree of bondage for me to accept any form of man sex. I've had men present themselves to me for reciprocation in the past but always shied away from it. Though I've had some truly nice cocks that tempted me, I always turned away at the moment of truth. I just couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I guess I knew deep down that it only took one time to forever be called a cocksucker and I didn't want to deal with it.

I replied to the ad and explained my limited experience with men and the curiosities that have morphed into fantasies and now are full-fledged desires. His reply was very disarming and matter-of-fact. He said that he was a practicing Dom and understood my apprehensions as well as my long-held desires.

The following few days were like chatting with a psychoanalyst. He knew what I was thinking before I said it. I became an open book and soon my emails began to include my most secret and nastiest thoughts that I'd never thought I'd ever share with anyone. He not only took them all in stride but assured me that I was normal for having them. I felt comfortable enough with him to trade pictures and ask whether he'd be interested in having me over sometime.

To my queazy relief, a date was set that promised to sate some of the fantasies I've written about.

It was an early evening on the agreed day when his front door opened. He was wearing a leather vest, boots, and chap pants that unashamedly exposed his flaccid, shaved cock. My heart was pounding as I stepped inside. There was no introduction or small-talk, he just began to circle around giving me the once-over. He got to my front again and focussed on my eyes as if trying to read something in me.

Without any warning, he reached out and pulled my head in by the nape and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. I froze and my stomach knotted, but my mouth accepted the intrusion and kissed back. He pulled his tongue out, smiled in seeming approval of my not recoiling in disgust, and gave my face a long wet lick from my chin to my eye. I was panting as he stepped back and used his finger to indicate that I follow him. 

He led me downstairs to a dimly lit basement. I tried to keep my eyes off of his exposed glutes rocking to and fro as we descended the stairway. His basement had been converted to a dungeon reminiscent of a gothic horror movie. The walls were painted red and lined with all sorts of devices and equipment I've only seen on porn sites. I hadn't expected that. There was a padded table, St. Andrew's Cross, and what looked to be a variation on a gynecologist's chair to name a few. Chains, cuffs, masks, and various whips hung all around.

No, I was certainly not expecting any of that. I wanted to bolt out of there and head to the safety of my car but couldn't deny I was fascinated by it all. The atmosphere exuded sex. I stood in transfixed awe of the kinds of debauchery that went on down there... and trembling in the knowledge that I was on my way to becoming part of it.

"Take your clothes off," he said with a haunting casualness that seemed inappropriate for the surroundings. His words cut through my inhibitions like a hot knife through butter and instinctively obeyed his request before I could change my mind. I've had too many fantasies for far too long about being dominated to deny myself now. Though the room looked far more intense than I had anticipated, I ignored my better judgment and peeled my clothes off. I tossed them aside and stood, shuddering in silence in the center of the room.

"You look nervous," he said. "Don't be." He walked around me as if inspecting a used car. "You've wanted this for a very long time, haven't you?" My face reddened and nodded in assent. "You just needed a little 'nudge' is all." He traced his finger up my spine and I shivered. "I've sent you pictures of my dick and you probably fantasized about it since, haven't you?" I felt myself grow redder. "You want that 'nudge'. Hell, you 'need' that nudge, don't you." It was a statement, not a question.

My mind was reeling with the knowledge that he indeed intended to give me that 'nudge' and I'd soon be tasting my first penis. He placed his hand on my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Tell me you want my dick," he whispered in my ear. My mouth was dry and butterflies were swirling in my already knotted stomach. "Tell me you want it... or leave. I'll give you one last chance to walk away. You want it?"

Another squeeze, but firmer this time. My face was boiling but I knew I couldn't go back to masturbating to fantasies. I sensed that he knew my answer before I did. 

I hoarsely replied with a sheepish "Yes." I was his now and I knew it.

He knowingly smiled, smacked my ass, and pushed me over to some kind of contraption that I knew would have me incapable of denial of any sort. It looked like a repurposed sawhorse. It was slightly inclined with pads and restraints everywhere. A stockade at one end was the only sense of orientation I had.

I was directed to get on. 

It looked as though my chest would be lying on a padded sawhorse and used the padded shelves at the sides to get onto the contraption. I had to spread my knees wide to lay my chest down but things got really serious when I positioned my head and hands into the stockade. Was this really what I wanted? The sex furniture would have been amazingly comfortable if it weren't for the fact that I was in it.

I started to pant heavily. My apprehensions grew as I felt my ankles being wrapped in wide cuffs that kept my feet in place. Then bands were wrapped around my upper calf to secure my knees to the shelves in knelt on. But apprehension turned to terror as I felt the top half of the stockade being lowered and trapping my head and hands. I must have been a sight. I never thought I'd agree to relinquish that degree control to anyone but couldn't deny how excited I was. 

His demeanor changed as soon as the click of the lock on the stockade sounded. He wasn't quite as cordial and accommodating as he was in our emails. Epithets began almost immediately. I couldn't directly see his face but could sense his insults were spewing from a sneering face. I began to panic with the realization that I had no idea of who that guy really was, let alone what he was capable of doing with me. I was trapped in the spider's web I'd willingly walked into and given him absolute control. I began to fear the consequences.

He stepped in front of me and patted me on my head. "So you want some experience but need a 'nudge', huh?" I was eye level with his cock and could see it was no longer flaccid. I expected him to put it in my mouth, but he patted my head and headed toward the wall where all those... things... were hanging.

"Experience comes in many flavors, my little slut-wanna-be. Before I'm done, you'll have plenty." I gulped.

He was behind me and couldn't see what he retrieved, let alone what was in store. It made me nervous and I began to squirm to test the hopelessness of my predicament. I was indeed secured. He gave me the chance to balk but I elected to stay. Was this what I really wanted? I needed to be dominated, yes, but this was off the charts. I never imagined I'd willingly submit to being immobile.

He was behind me. After an eternity, I felt strands of leather tracing my ass.

I flinched at the surprise sensation. It felt like a dozen ants crawling on my butt. He was toying with me. The tentacles of leather fringe tickling my ass and soon had me respond with circling my ass in the pleasure of the sensation. Of the myriad of toys I saw on his wall, I tried to guess what he was using on me. It seemed to me that it was a type of whip used in merry-ol'-England when someone needed discipline. That was confirmed when I felt the first smack.

I yelped.

The cheeks of my ass gripped tight in response to the pain. Pain was never part of my fantasies, but he ignored my protests and continued to beat my bare buttocks with varying degrees of intensity. He played me like a violin, tracing my ass with its leather tentacles until I responded with a beckoning circle - then providing a smart smack as if to punish my enjoyment. I accepted each whack even though the pain had me whimpering. I took it as if it was a consequence of my vulgar fantasies.

IsabelaDominguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaDominguez

He giggled as I felt him take my balls in his hand and tug them over and over again as if he were milking a cow. I once again began to circle my ass in pleasured response. He commented on the growth of my flaccid dick and continued to tug even harder. It hurt, but my cock continued to grow.

I was in a floating limbo between pleasure and pain. Moaning in pleasure, yelping when the tug was particularly hard. Like some cruel torture, he'd tease me to erection - only to rob me of it. The entire time he reminded me of what a slut I wanted to be and made me admit it out loud. 

"Say it," he said, "or you'll get the whip." Another stinging lash and my dick retreated to its flaccid state. "Tell me you want to be a slut! Not just any slut, but MY slut!" I was scared to say it out loud but I did. Very loudly. It was that or get another stinging lash. I was whimpering in pain and begging for him to ease up while proclaiming whatever he demanded of me.

"Say it again!" Louder!"

My ass must have been glowing and any hint of a hard-on was long gone. What have I done? How did I allow myself to be in that position? This guy is crazy!

The whipping thankfully stopped and he began to gently massage my cheeks, cooing "There, that wasn't so bad, was it? You have to admit your desires before you can experience them." His hands surprisingly eased the pain of my glutes and I was soon circling my butt again. "I think you're ready for the next step in your... training." He hung on that last word as if it were a harbinger of what to come. He moved away long enough for my fear to once again take hold.

Instead of pain, I felt cool liquid being poured into the crack of my ass. Copious fluid trailed down over my hole and dripped off my balls. I could feel him use his dick to slide up and down the crack of ass, getting harder with each slippery stroke. As many fantasies as I've had, very few rose to the level of being fucked. I had difficulty in forever being called a cocksucker, what does a dick in my ass make me? I knew it was about to happen regardless. I couldn't imagine it being any more painful than the lashing, so I mentally braced myself for what could be exceptionally painful... or pleasurable. I'd deal with the names later.

"So you've never been fucked before, huh, slut?" His voice was almost snarling. "Well, I'm going to change that today. You can't be my whore and not expect to be fucked." I felt the tip of his dick circling my anus. I could feel him fully erect now and clenched my fists in anticipation of the pain, but amazed with how good it felt. I had no idea my anus was so sensitive.

Once again, I circled my ass in response. "You're going to become a good whore for me today, slut." I felt him push against my anus. I had reservations but all I could manage was a moan. Not much of a protest.

A little at a time, he went deeper, slowly pushing his slick dick inside of me and pulling out again. I began to breathe heavily with the humiliation of being fucked but felt myself relax enough to accept the intrusion at the same time. I slowly realized that I wanted it. It was a milestone in my man-sex experience and slowly accepted the invasion. He patiently went deeper and deeper and I could feel his hungry cock undulating inside the shallows of my ass. I couldn't deny the unique sensation that had my hips gyrating for more.

Though I could feel my anus relenting to the pressure, I was once again on the border between pain and pleasure. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to go deeper as I felt him press -and hold- against my sphincter. Mental and physical spasms had my head spinning. I wanted to tell him to stop, but couldn't seem to get the words out of my mouth. My lips were moving but no sound came out. I was conflicted between begging him to stop and circling my ass to invite more.

Then it happened. 

It was as though my body went in reverse. My sphincter went from denying access to inviting it. I could feel the muscle slowly open up and actually begin to suck his dick into the depths of my bowels. It was like swallowing a mouthful of food: once you get it past the gullet, your esophagus takes over and leads it down into your stomach.

That's what my ass was doing with his cock. The sensation of feeling the head of his dick being sucked past my sphincters and into the depths of my ass was mind-bending. I let out a loud, uncontrolled moan that was as much acknowledgment of pleasure as it was the realization of having a dick inside my ass.

I was experiencing nirvana with the initial insertion and was basked in the ecstasy of it, but it was only the beginning. Once his head passed my sphincter, he continued with further, deeper penetration. The deeper he went - the more my head spun. My moaning was deafening until I could feel his balls against mine.

Oh my God.

Every part of my body tensed except for my ass. My ass pushed and ground against his groin in hopes of feeling the tiniest bit of added penetration he had to give. He drew back and slowly sank himself back inside again.

The flood of such new sensations had me rocking my head, and yes, circling my ass to invite more. Fuck, I was so turned on that I was unconsciously drooling! I was panting and meeting the increased pace of his thrusts like a man possessed. I couldn't get him deep enough and loved the feeling of his balls slapping against mine. I must have looked like a cowboy breaking a bucking bronco on that sawhorse.

That's when I noticed the shadow of another presence that had walked in on us.

I felt an intense humiliation in being caught getting fucked in the ass - let alone moaning in the enjoyment of it. The cock in my ass never let up its pounding as another strange cock came into my view. The stockade didn't allow me to see anything above his waist but could plainly see a strange cock positioning itself in front of me. It was hard, undulating, and dripping with precum. And it looked hungry intent on relief. 

I felt his hands clutch my hair hard and pull up to tip my head up enough to poke his dick against my face.

"Say, aaaah," he instructed like a dentist would a patient. In stockades, what was I to do? I obediently opened my mouth as wide as I could and acquiesced to the dripping dick that was inserted into my mouth. 

I was being fucked at both ends now and lost in lust. I could have cared less about what I'd be called afterward. I was thoroughly enjoying the experience. They took turns roughly using both my holes and laughing over the nasty comments about my lack of experience. I couldn't feel more humiliated and used. I was nothing but an object to be abused at will. A sub-human that didn't deserve the slightest respect or notice. I didn't know if it was odder for me to be treated so low or that I liked it so much.

It seemed to be a blissful eternity, but eventually, both came. It was incredible to feel the undulating spasms of orgasm - one in my throat and one deep inside my ass. It was a strange and amazing feeling to lay there seeping semen from both holes... and content that I've finally crossed-over from fantasy to reality. 

A final smack on my ass signaled they were done with me. Their abuse of me was done and I was to be discarded like a finished tv dinner. I was released from my binds and as a final humiliation, I was instructed to dress and leave without so much as a tissue to clean off with.

I accepted my slut designation and pulled my clothes on as if there wasn't any dripping cum on my leg or neck to remind me of the evening on the drive home.

I later found out the other guy was a partner. I never did know if the 'event' was planned or not, but I suspect that it was. It didn't matter either way. I'm just glad that now I'm allowed to be within the stable of subs they abuse in their dungeon. Every time I return is a journey that renews itself each time I acquiesce to their perversions. 

Call me what you want. Define me how you will. But I'm happy that no one could include 'inexperienced' among any of them anymore.

 

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments