Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work

"Lauren’s arousal and anticipation is unbearable as she awaits Jack’s return."

20
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jack left Lauren with much to be anticipated as he left for work that morning. Her arousal is now incomprehensible as Jack has been commanding her to edge multiple times throughout the day all while keeping the kegel weight and plug in.

He tells her he’s on his way home. Lauren already knows it means to be waiting on her knees without a stitch of clothing on other than a blindfold and heels when he walks through the door.

The door opens, Jack walks up to her, grabs her by the hair and asks, “Have you been a good girl today and done as I’ve asked? You may answer.”

Lauren softly responds, “Yes, sir.”

He replies, “Good girl, I’ll take that into consideration,” as he presses her face to his pants. She removes his cock from his pants and takes it in her throat. She lets out slight gags as she takes as much of him as physically possible. He commands her to gently rub her clit, reiterating the importance of not cumming until he gives permission. He thrusts his cock into her mouth harder until he releases the load he’s been building all day right into the back of her throat.

Jack removes her blindfold and instructs her to get up, then walk to the kitchen. They go on about their evening as normal, having dinner, talking about the day, etc. All the while she is still naked, bearing nothing but heels, the weight and plug. The exposure of her bare skin to the open air only increases her arousal by the minute.

After dinner is over and Lauren has put away all the dishes, Jack instructs her to stand with her hands flat on the counter with her legs spread. He tells her to push out the kegel weight using nothing more than the muscles within her vagina. Her breathing and heart rate increase until, “Thud!” She lets out a sigh as the weight falls from her pussy into the floor.

“Good girl,” he says. He then walks over and inserts a remote controlled vibrator into her now dripping cunt.

“Come on,” he says, as they move to the den to watch TV. Jack sits on the couch and Lauren sits at his feet as instructed. He tells her from time to time to gently rub her clit while occasionally showing him how wet she is. He continues to control the vibrator in her pussy, teasing and arousing her. Her heart rate and breathing are now consistently elevated.

Jack tells her to go get ready for him as he locks up for the evening. Lauren knows this means to go to the bedroom and wait for him on her knees by the bed, prepared to accept punishment for any rules that she may have broken throughout the day. Jack enters and instructs her to bend over the bed. After a few swift licks on her bare ass with his hand, he commands her to lie on the bed, arms and legs spread to the corners as he prepares to restrain her.

Jack proceeds to blindfold her and gets out several different toys from the closet. Lauren’s heart races as she hears his boots walking around the bed preparing things. Suddenly she feels a cold chain drape across her midsection and then a clamp on each nipple, followed by her clit. She squirms from the heightened sensation of both pain and pleasure. She hears him step back as she feels the vibrator in her pussy intensely start back. Jack reminds her not to cum until he gives permission. Lauren begins to moan and say, “May I please cum, sir? Please, sir, may I cum?!”

TransLauraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransLauraTS

He exclaims, “No!” as she feels a slap on her pussy from the riding crop.

Jack brings her right to the edge of climax and denies her request to cum. He removes the vibrator from her soaked cunt and instructs her to open her mouth. He puts the vibrator in her mouth to clean her juices off before setting it aside and placing a ball gag in her mouth so she can no longer talk. He then inserts a dildo into her pussy, thrusting it back and forth as he begins to edge her by using a vibrator on her clit.

Lauren continues to moan more and more the closer and closer she gets to orgasm. Each time, Jack removes the vibrator and slaps her pussy so she loses it again. He continues to do this until she is shaking and there is now a wet spot on the bed beneath her. He removes the dildo and shoves his rock hard cock into her pussy, fucking her gently then harder. She moans with each thrust; he knows she wants to cum on his cock. He continues to fuck her until he blows his load deep inside her. He lies there all the way in her as she feels his pulsing cock unload every last drop of cum into her.

Jack removes her gag and then puts his cock, now covered in their juices, into her mouth. She cleans off every last drop and asks, “May I cum now, sir?”

“When I say so, but not until,” he responds. He removes the clamp from her clit and begins to flick it back and forth with his tongue. She is so close to climax yet again. The restrains tighten around her ankles and wrists as she feels his cock enter her pussy yet again. He instructs her to cum on his cock. She begins shaking and feels a sudden rush of wetness between her legs as she tenses, finally reaching climax.

Jack then removes the restraints and commands her to roll over, face in the pillow, exposed ass in the air. He cuffs her hands, gets behind her and removes the plug that has been in her ass all day. He puts his cock back in her pussy that is dripping with both of their juices. He thrusts several times coating his cock before pulling it out and putting it in Lauren’s tight ass. He continues to fuck her tight ass until he releases another load in her. She softly moans as she feels him pulsating inside of her, knowing she has successfully pleased daddy.

Jack removes the blindfold, cuffs and clamps from her used body and allows her to go take a relaxing bath before bed.

Published 
Written by GeauxDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments