Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Urban Legends Part 2

"There's an Urban Legend about Women wearing white pants..."

11
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Ralph was still hard inside Sally and he slowly rocked his hardness inside her slick passage. The kiss she returned was tender and meaningful. Perhaps she needed the closeness much earlier in their friendship.

Their friendship was now at a new level. No telling what would happen in the future but for Sally, the feeling of his hard cock inside her was comforting as much as it was exhilarating. She squeezed her Kegels and Ralph groaned in pleasure.

“Amazing that you’re still hard. It feels so good,” she murmured against his lips.

“Well, I’m hoping to make up for lost time and so far, being inside you is flicking all the right switches,” he groaned as he flexed his buttocks. Sally sighed as she felt him push against her cervix. While the pressure did cause a sensitive feeling, it wasn’t uncomfortable; on the contrary, she relished it.

He brushed a moist lock of hair from her face and she suddenly seemed deep in thought.

“Sorry, was that a bit too intimate?” he asked, knowing her and their boundaries so well.

She smiled at him, “No, just wondering.”

“What?”

“What was the other legend?”

He chuckled. “Oh, yes, that…” he drifted off.

Now it was Sally’s turn to question as she looked at him expectantly. “So…?”

Ralph looked her with a smirk, “Girls wearing white pants like it up the ass.”

Sally gasped and pushed against him. “What do you mean?”

Ralph was hesitant but decided to be bold. “It means, I am going to stick my cock up your ass and you’ll like it. That’s the Urban Legend.”

Sally looked reluctant but her body gave her away as her inner muscles flexed around his cock as he boldly stated what he was going to do.

“You for one should know I haven’t had sex in years, and this was a very intense, new experience for me.”

“When is the last time you had sex before today?”

She looked away but he gently turned her face back to him, urging her to meet his eyes. “Dunno, twenty years? More perhaps. I was afraid of the commitment and that’s why I kept you at a distance as well. But… sometimes I longed just to have that thrill.”

Ralph appraised her with raised eyebrows. “Have you ever, you know, had anal sex? When you were married?”

“No.”

Ralph chuckled, “Hmmm, an anal virgin at… how old are you again?”

Sally reacted by giving him a soft jab on the chest with her small fist, “It’s not funny Ralph!”

He leaned down and kissed her softly, “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle and, you’ll love it. We’ll need some lube though, lots of it.”

“I don’t have any.”

“You have olive oil? It would work perfectly.”

“You’re really fucking serious about this? Even feels like you’ve grown harder.”

“Yes, I am… both that is,” and Sally giggled at his admission.

Ralph started rocking in and out of her again and Sally’s breathing started getting deeper. She pulled her legs up to his hips and her heels came to rest on his flexing buttocks. Ralph noticed her pussy starting to flex around his cock as her orgasm started building again.

He found her lips and she kissed him hungrily as she felt her body submitting to the stimulation of his cock.

“Baby, I am so close, gonna cum again. Fuck me, please, fuck me hard?”

Ralph leaned back and grabbed her behind the knees, bending her pelvis upward and started fucking her with deep hard strokes.

“Cum for me baby, cum on my cock!”

Sally’s eyes scrunched shut; she pressed her lips tight together, but the air still escaped. Suddenly her head snapped back, her scream loud enough to wake the dead as her orgasm hit her with force.

Ralph felt her cunt flex around him as she became a wet dripping mess, fluid washing over his cock.

Ralph slowed his onslaught as Sally slowly came down from her massive orgasm, leaned in and gently kissed her forehead.

What the hell just happened?” Sally breathed as her eyes fluttered open.

“You had an orgasm,” Ralph smiled down at her.

As Sally started getting her breathing back to normal, he slowly withdrew from her and started planting soft kisses all over her neck, shoulders, and upper body.

His mouth found her left nipple and he suckled gently on it.

“Gently please, still sensitive from just now,” she reminded him softly.

He tendered gentle attention to both breasts before moving down her abdomen, kissing and licking his way down. Knowing she would still be sensitive, Ralph planted soft kisses around her most sensitive labia before softly licking her drenched sex. Sally moaned softly and her fingers found his greying hair, gently massaging his scalp.

Ralph did not launch a full onslaught on her pussy, choosing to avoid it completely as his tongue skirted the insides of her thigh. As her legs opened in a welcome gesture, he slowly rubbed the back of her legs before once again pushing her legs back to give him access to her back door.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

He took his time, licking and kissing around her virgin back entrance, circling closer to the core of the cavity. As his tongue lightly brushed her crinkled star, Sally gasped strongly. “OHHHHH!” she moaned as his tongue started seeking entry into her most delicate orifice. She tasted sweet, slightly earthy and warm.

The warmth probably from her recent orgasm and the muscle activity with it. Ralph started kissing her open mouthed, covering her whole anal area while rotating his warm tong around her entrance. Sally stated vibrating and her hips flexed in time with is attention. She was enjoying the ministrations on her back door and Ralph knew it was time to up the pace.

Slowly licking her sensitive perineum, Ralph gently introduced his index finger into Sally’s rectum. She gasped at the intrusion but relaxed when he urged her to. He slowly started sawing into her.

“Just go slow please,” Sally breathed, “it’s a bit sensitive.”

Ralph gently removed his finger and stuck it into the jelly mess in her pussy, collecting their own juices for lubrication. He rubbed it into her, and Sally voiced her approval. Ralph noticed he was dripping like a faucet and collected his own precum to add to the mix.

Out of her own Sally breathed, “Add another finger, please? Ohhhh…. Hmmm, it feels so good,” she moaned softly. With his other hand, Ralph slowly jerked himself, smearing his secretions over his cock.

He added a second finger, slowly but firmly. He fused his mouth over her vulva, His tongue,softly circling her sex. He sensed Sally starting to buck and raised on his knees between her legs. Removing his fingers, he positioned his cock against her sphincter and added a bit of pressure. For her first time, Sally was taking it extremely well.

As he gently pressed forward, he thumbed circles around her clit.

“Just go slow please. It feels so… it feels like you’re splitting me in two.”

“Should I stop rather?” He whispered.

“No.”

Ralph pulled back; he was already almost two inches inside her. Gently he pressed back in and felt her muscles give. In a few slow seconds, he sank all the way into Sally.

Sally was breathing like a woman busy giving birth. She was snug around his cock and she was perspiring in her neck and on her brow. Moisture had collected in the corners of her eyes and her nail were digging into the back of her thighs.

“OHHHHH FUCK! It hurts so fucking much….” she smiled weakly up at him, “but it also hurts so good.”

Ralph leaned in and kissed her softly. Sally parted her lips and returned the kiss, the passion growing between them. Her hands started rubbing up and down his back as her legs pulled up toward her tits. Ralph found and extra inch to enter and Sally groaned her approval.

“Hold on tight, I’m gonna fuck you hard now,” he breathed.

“Yes, fuck my virgin ass, fuck me hard!”

Ralph supported himself on his arms as he picked up his pace. Before long he was slamming into her ass. Sally’s orgasms were a continuous wail as it followed each other back to back. Sally started rubbing her clit with force and Ralph indicated he was going to Cum.

“YES!! Fuck my ass!! Cum inside me, fill my ass with cum!! OHHHHH… YES YES YES, I’m… cumm…inggg!" she groaned.

Ralph’s loins contracted and as his cock spewed his cream inside her, Sally squirted all over his torso. Ralph kept pumping, every pump another rope of cum splashed into Sally. Her abs were rocking with her orgasm and it felt like she was going to cut his cock off his groin.

Eventually, both breathless, their respective orgasms subsided.

Sally was breathing deeply, her facial expression one of pure bliss. “Fuck,” she breathed a few times in succession. She took a deep breath and once again said, “Fuck,” adding, “that was out of this world!”

Ralph started giggling as he appraised her well used body, the wetness all over himself, the couch, the floor. He slowly withdrew from her and a stream of cum popped from her red ass, joining the mess on the couch and floor.

Ralph turned her over on her side and snuggled behind her. They fell asleep like that for a while before he woke up, feeling Sally’s eyes on him.

“What?”

She smiled, “Nothing. Want to get a shower? We reek of sex.”

“Sure,” he mumbled following her down the hall to the bathroom.

After their shower they dried each other slowly and gently. Sally’s ass was a bit sore, but she put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, ensuring him she would be fine.

“I want to sleep in your arms tonight,” she said softly, looking up at him expectantly.

They did fall asleep, after they ended up making love at her insistence.

About three weeks later, Ralph popped in unannounced with a bottle of wine. Sally’s friend, Gail was there as well.

As they seated themselves on the same couch where Ralph fucked Sally’s brains out, Ralph appraised Gail. He caught Sally’s wide eyes from the corned of his eye. ‘Noooo!’ she mouthed at him, smiling.

Gail was seated between him and Sally, dressed in white Bermuda shorts.

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments