Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare

"Sometimes all it takes is a little truth or dare."

23
9 Comments 9
50.0k Views 50.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
THE ARGUMENT

Summer was finally here. That moment that everyone looks forward to every year, at least those who don’t have to waste their summers with jobs or responsibilities. For four friends, they had nothing but three months of endless possibilities. Twins Lizbeth and Daniel, along with their best friends Corina and Harrison, had planned on spending two weeks at the beginning of summer at their parent’s cabin up in the mountains. They had done it every year since they were seventeen and they were excited about their third year trip.

“What do you mean take Peyton?” Lizbeth and Daniel asked their mother simultaneously.

“Why does she have to go?” Lizbeth asked angrily.

“Yeah,” Daniel tried to finish up their reasons for being unhappy. “You never made her go before.”

“She is going and that is final,” their mother was not having it. “She is your sister. She is sixteen, which is now old enough to go and if you want to go, you are taking her. That is the end of this discussion.”

Lizbeth and Daniel shot each other a look but did not argue with their mother any longer. They would still rather go to the cabin, then not go to the cabin at all, though they were not going to pretend that they were happy about it. It was not that they did not like their sister, they loved her. They just liked to party and have a good time and she was not that type of girl. She was more brains than fun. A geek or nerd but the extreme standards.

“Maybe she doesn’t even want to go,” Lizbeth brought up the thought, thinking that Peyton would not want to spend two weeks with them, just as much as they would not like to spend the next two weeks with her.

“I want to go,” Peyton chimed in, appearing in the doorway. “I am going.”

Peyton did not look very happy, it was apparent that she had been standing there for most of the argument.

“Fine,” Lizbeth threw her hands up in the air. “But there will be no bitching or complaining on this trip, do you understand?”

Peyton nodded her head and got a serious look on her face. She really did want to go on this trip with all of them. She had wanted to go every year that they went, but her mother had always told her that she was not old enough. Now that she was, she was not going to let the chance slip through her fingers. No matter what she had to do in order to keep this opportunity.

THE DRIVE

“I have been waiting for this like all year,” Corina smiled as she climbed into the middle section of the van and sat down next to Lizbeth. Daniel was driving and his best friend Harrison was riding shotgun. That left Peyton to sit uncomfortably in the back with all of the luggage. “I even bought a new bathing suit, against my dad’s will. He didn’t want to fork over the money but I gave him that puppy dog look.”

“You just get everything that you want,” Harrison looked back at the girls in the middle section. “Don’t you?”

“Yep,” she smiled, buckling up.

“All right,” Daniel hollered from the driver’s seat. “Let’s get a move on.”

No one spoke to Peyton the entire way. She could tell by the way that they acted, that they were not very excited that she was coming. She was not their type of person. It was not that any of them hated her, they were all like family, and they just didn’t think she was going to be very fun.

She could agree with them for the most part. Daniel and Harrison were both on the Football team with full Football Scholarships. They looked like supermodels who should be in magazines, not living in the small town of Oakridge. Then there was Lizbeth and Corina. They were the girls that were so pretty and stuck up that everyone hated them. They all loved who they were.

Peyton on the other hand hated who she was. She was thin and gawky. She didn’t develop like her sister did and would almost at times call herself flat chested. She had long brown hair that never did what she wanted it to do and wore glasses. Not only was she the image of a nerd, she was the worst image of a nerd. All she had going for her most of the time were her brains.

By time they arrived at the cabins, Peyton almost did not want to be there. She had long enough in the car to compare herself to all of them and maybe they were all right. She did not belong here with them for the next two weeks. Though, by the time she came to that realization, they had already arrived and it was too late to turn back.

Peyton climbed out of the car as they pulled the luggage out and grabbed her things. She felt uncomfortable but excited all the same. She had not been up to the cabins in years and she had forgotten how beautiful it was. She would definitely be able to give them their space. She would be more than happy to take a book down to the lake and read for the next two weeks. She had brought plenty of books with her.

“You need help carrying that?” Harrison asked Peyton, reaching for her bags.

“No,” she smiled up at him. “I think I have it covered.”

“Suit yourself,” Daniel laughed. “Cause you are on the top floor.”

Peyton knew they were going to give her the attic bedroom. It was not a big cabin and there were only four main level rooms and then the one in the attic. It was the smallest room in the entire house. Figured they would give it to her.

“Who is hungry?” Lizbeth asked as they all made their way into the cabin and put their stuff into their rooms. “I was thinking about making up some chicken salads and opening some wine.”

“Sounds awesome,” Corina smiled.

“I’m down,” Harrison added.

“Then I will get dinner stated.” Lizbeth made her way into the kitchen.

Once she was done with dinner they all gathered around the table and ate. The four of them talked about school and their plans for next term. The girls talked about guys they were interested in and the boys talked about football. Peyton listened intently to what she could catch of each conversation, but no one spoke to her. So she ate in silence.

Once they were done eating, Peyton was elected to clean up. They informed her it was a new members thing, but she had a feeling she would be doing all of the cleaning at this point. She didn’t argue it though, It gave her something to do other than focus on all of them ignoring her. She made sure to take her time.

“Truth,” Peyton heard Lizbeth say as she entered the livingroom.

“How many guys have you slept with?” Harrison asked her.

Peyton made her way in and sat down on the couch, no one seemed to even notice her enter.

“Just vaginally?” she asked. “Or anally too?”

“Both,” Harrison’s eyes raised up with curiosity.

“Three vaginal,” she smiled. “Two anally.”

“Really?” Peyton could not seem to stop herself from letting the question fall from her mouth.

“Yes really,” Lizbeth lowered her eyes to her sister.

Peyton could feel her cheeks become flush and she wished she was not in the room. She had never had sex with a boy at all and here her sister was, having had two guys have sex with her in the ass. That was a little much for Peyton, but she wanted to be a part of the group, so she did not say anything further and they continued on with the game.

“Your turn again Harrison,” Lizbeth informed him.

“Okay, Peyton,” he turned his attention to her and everyone else’s eyes followed.

“Huh?” She asked, not really to play the game.

“Truth or Dare?” He asked with a sly smile.

“Uh,” she did not want to play. But she was going to, because she was determined to try and fit in with them.

“How many people have you had sex with?” He asked her, his smile growing wider. “Vaginally and Anally?”

“Oh come on,” Lizbeth sighed, “Ask her a question where the answer isn’t always going to be zero.”

“One,” Peyton squeaked out. She had slept with a friend shortly after her sixteenth birthday. Neither of them wanted to be virgins forever, so they agreed to lose their virginities to each other. It was not very great, but it happened none the less. “One vaginally. None anally.”

Harrison nodded at her, while everyone else opened their mouths in shock.

“You have not had sex before,” Daniel tried to call her out.

“I have too,” she cried out, standing up and throwing her fists down. “Just because I look like your geeky little sister doesn’t mean that I am. Why don’t you both just fucking grow up.”

Peyton knew that she had been childish in throwing her fit, but she was not going to take this kind of abuse all weekend. She did not have to answer the questions. She did not have to clean up after them. She didn’t have to be here at all.

She made her way up to her room and slammed the door. She was furious but with nothing else left to do, she decided to go to bed early. She was just going to get up early and disappear for the day. Sounded better than having to put up with them all night long.

KNOCK KNOCK

Peyton was not sure how long she had been asleep when there was a knock at her door. It was completely dark, but with their not being a clock in the room, it could be any time.

“Yeah,” she called through the door, annoyance in her voice. She was sure that it was Lizbeth or Daniel, or both of them, coming to apologize to her.

“Can I come in?” A male voice came through the door, making it only Daniel.

“Sure,” she sighed, sitting up in the bed, trying to let her eyes adjust.

“Hey,” he smiled, only the he was not Daniel, it was Harrison.

“What do you want?” She asked.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She knew that her words came out meaner than she had meant them to, but she was still frustrated over the events that unfolded this evening.

“I wanted to apologize,” he sat down next to her on the bed. “I never should have asked you that question. I should have known they were going to attack you.”

“Then why did you ask me?” She asked him curiously.

“I wanted to know,” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh,” she sighed.

“I don’t know why they had to be so mean.” She began to talk, all of the frustration coming out of her. “Why can’t I not be a virgin. What? Am I not good enough for sex? I would have anal sex too if the situation arose. They don’t know me for shit.”

Peyton was cut off from her complaining as Harrison’s lips pressed against hers. She was confused at first but soon she didn’t care. She had always had a thing for Harrison, every girl had a thing for Harrison. Now he was kissing her. Why was he kissing her?

“What are you doing?” She pulled back and questioned him.

“Because I like you,” he smiled over at her. “I have liked you for a while now.”

“Truth?” She asked him, narrowing her eyes.

“Truth,” he laughed. “Seems to be a lot of that going around.”

Both of them laughed and he leaned in to kiss her again. This time she did not pull away. She let him kiss her. Soon they were laying on the bed, him slightly on top of hers and they were lost. Between remembering to breathe and figuring out where to put their hands, there was no room for anything else.

“Truth or dare,” Harrison whispered in her ear as he kissed just behind it.

“Truth,” she smiled, a small moan escaping her mouth.

“Have you really had sex before?” He asked her.’

“Yes,” she answered quickly, almost offended but she didn’t blame him from wondering. “I have really had sex before.”

Harrison smiled down at her and kissed her lips again, he then made his way down her jaw and to her neck, nibbling against her skin lightly.

“Truth or dare,” she asked him between breaths.

“Dare,” he smiled against her neck, running his tongue over her collarbone.

“I dare you,” she began, “to fuck me in the ass.”

Harrison pulled back from her quickly and looked down at her. Her hair was out of place from sleeping and making out and her skin was flushed. He tried to read her face but he could not make out if she was being serious or not.

“Well?” She looked up at him. “You going to do it? Or are you chicken?”

Harrison stood up from the bed and began to take all of his clothes off, but stopped. He then exited the room. She was afraid that she had freaked him out and he couldn’t handle it, but he soon came back and locked the door behind him.

“Are you sure?” He asked her, worry on his face. He did not want to do something to her that she was going to hate and then get in trouble with her folks.

“Take off your clothes already,” she smiled, as she began to remove her pajamas and toss them on the ground beside her bed.

Harrison did as he was told and was soon naked. He climbed back onto the bed and pinned her down again, kissing her hard, his naked body pressing into hers. She was not sure what had gotten into her, but she actually wanted this. She wanted Harrison, but more so, she wanted to do something that she knew no one else would ever believe. They couldn’t call her a liar with Harrison there.

Harrison kissed her for a while, making his way down her chest and sucking on her nipples. She was a little embarrassed at how small they were, but he did not seem to mind. He rubbed them with his hands and switched back and forth between sucking on one and then sucking on the other. She did not care what she looked like. Though she would have smiled to know that he thought she looked amazing.

“Oh,” she moaned, as he bit one nipple between his teeth. It hurt slightly but the pleasure of it sent a chill down her spine. He did it again.

Harrison worked his way down her body, until he got between her legs. He kissed at the top of her pussy and then sat up in the bed. His rock hard cock now between them.

“Are you sure that you want this?” He asked her again.

“Yes,” she smiled up at him, spreading her legs apart as proof.

Harrison grabbed his cock and ran it between her legs, getting it wet. Oh was she ever wet. He rubbed the head of his cock against her clit and she jumped slightly. Then without warning, he shoved his cock all the way into her pussy.

“Fuck,” she cried out, leaning up slightly and he pulled her into his arms. “That is not my ass.”

“No,” he laughed, kissing her as he fucked himself in and out of her tight wet pussy. “But it will get my cock nice and wet.”

He fucked at her pussy until she had her first orgasm of the night. Her body shook around his cock and this only made him pound into her harder. Once she stopped shaking, he let her go and she fell back down onto the bed, panting and breathing heavily.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he ordered her. “I dare you.”

Peyton moved slowly but soon she was on her hands and knees in front of him. Her legs and arms were still shaking and it was hard to hold herself up, but she did the best that she could.

Peyton jumped when she felt something warm against her ass. She soon realized that it was his tongue. She never expected that to be something that happened, but she was not about to stop him. He licked around it, pushing it in ever so slightly.

“Fuck,” she moaned, pushing her ass back against him.

“Mmm,” he smiled.

Harrison brought his hand up and ran it across her ass, letting his fingers make their way to her ass. He then pushed one inside, slowly until it was almost all the way into her. She was tight and tense. He needed to make her relax.

Once she had relaxed around his finger began to slowly fuck his finger in and out of her, licking her to make sure that it stayed wet enough and did not become overly uncomfortable. Once she had relaxed more, he worked a second finger into her ass.

Soon he had three fingers in her ass and she was fucking herself back against them. They slid in with resistance at first, but every push slipped in easier and easier until he knew that he was now ready to fuck her ass.

Harrison pulled his fingers out of her ass and sat himself up again, bringing his cock right to her ass but not pushing it in. He ran his cock up and down her slit again, getting it soaking wet. He pushed forward and let it fall into her pussy again, half for more wetness, the other half to tease her a little more.

“Oh my god,” her body shook and her head fell down against the bed. The teasing was obviously working.

Harrison pulled his cock out of her pussy and lined it up again with her ass. Slowly he pushed in the tip.

“Oh,” she cried out and he pushed it in a little further before pulling back out to just the tip.

Peyton clung onto the blankets and bit against her pillow as he slowly worked to get his entire cock into her ass. It did not take as long as she expected.

Peyton felt full and could feel a heaviness in her stomach. It was not a feeling that she had ever felt before but it was good. She kept the feeling the entire time he slowly worked his cock in and out of her ass until he was able to get a steady pace.

“Oh my god,” Harrison moaned as he began to pick up more speed. “It is so fucking tight. Fuck.”

“Mmm,” she moaned as she pushed her ass back against him. “Fuck that tight ass.”

“Oh yeah?” Harrison asked, surprised by the way she was talking to him but loving every second. “Does the nerdy girl like being a little ass slut? Huh?”

“Yes,” she cried out against the pillow. “Fuck my ass like the little nerdy slut that I am.”

“Oh fuck,” Harrison pounded into her hard, his balls slapping against her wet pussy.

“Yes,” she cried out. “Fuck, I am gonna cum.”

Peyton’s entire body shook again, but he continued to slam into her ass. It was as if her orgasm never had a chance to stop or even slow down. Each thrust was almost too much and she could barely hold herself up anymore.

“I’m gonna cum,” Harrison cried out, gripping tightly onto her ass and thrusting as hard as he could into her.

“Yes,” she moaned loudly, her orgasm still going strong. “Cum in my ass baby. Do it.”

Harrison came hard, still pounding into her but his rhythm became slowly as his legs became weak. Together they collapsed down onto the bed, his cock still deep inside of her ass.

“Wow,” he moaned slightly as he pulled out of her, cum running out her ass. “That was …”

“Yeah,” she got out between breaths. “It was.”

BREAKFAST

“Morning sleepy head,” Daniel laughed as Peyton finally made her way downstairs. She was not sure what time it was, but she did not care. She didn’t care about anything Daniel could possibly have to say to her.

“Hungry?” Lizbeth held out a plate for her and gave her a sweet smile. Something was definitely wrong.

“Why are you both being so nice to me?” She asked them. Harrison and Corina looking in on their conversation.

“We realized we were mean last night and wanted to apologize.” Lizbeth offed up their apology, which almost sounded sincere.

“It’s okay,” Peyton sat down slowly, he ass super sore from the night before. “No hard feelings.”

“So next time we play truth or dare,” Lizbeth added up, “You can definitely play.”

“Oh, I think I’ll pass.” Peyton smiled. “I am all truth or dared out.”

Published 
Written by rainonmyparade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments