Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trust me

"There's a first for everything"

43
17 Comments 17
15.9k Views 15.9k
771 words 771 words

Despite the strange tension and embarrassment, she was beginning to like the feeling of having her ass filled. She never imagined herself this exposed. On her belly, her buttocks lifted up to him, this vulnerable. She’d seen the device adorned with a diamond. She’d felt him slide it in after lubricating her.

“It won’t hurt. Trust me.”

He saw her body was slightly arching, as she adjusted to being stretched. He savoured the view of the diamond knob of the toy disappearing between cheeks. He caressed the small of her back before slipping his hand underneath her hips. Her breathing quickened as she anticipated the electrifying jolt she knew she’d be receiving. She felt her clit become harder as he traced the slit of her pussy, as he noticed that she was dripping with arousal. When he touched her there at last, she let out a soft cry. His finger sent warm pulses through her. As her pussy and asshole contracted with pleasure, there was the sudden awareness of the bead still holding her back passage open. The fullness was now intoxicating and became stronger as his fingers circled, centring in on her exposed little bud.

He began rubbing his finger up and down over her clit with light pressure, and as she lay there gasping and moaning she felt a building tension in her pussy, hips, and strangely enough; ass. Seeing her getting closer, he slowly pulled. He waited deliberately, then pulled out the final inches as he felt that first wave come over her. "Oh fuck. Fuck..," was all she could utter. 

He felt his cock twitch, loving the sight and sound of her orgasm. He continued to touch her swollen clit for just a little longer, knowing she’d pulse into her climax again, causing her whole body to contract. He watched her ass dimples deepen, as her buttocks tightened and clenched together. "Please," she breathily said, "I'm ready, I want to feel you in my ass. I'm yours." His cock was like a steel rod, he was so hard for her. He literally could not believe it was about to be up this juicy ass. That she actually begged him for it.

"Get on all fours. Trust me.”

She complied. Her self-consciousness was gone. She arched wantonly, sticking up her rounded ass. He kneeled behind her, gently pushing her upper body down. His hand grabbed her cheeks. His thumbs slid over her slit once more, lubricating his thumb. He used it to moisten her tight little star. Slowly, first only pushing his large head inside, he eased into her. Then he pushed slightly forward again. She sighed lustily. Her ass was hungry for his cock, and at that moment she just wanted him to have her. With considerable restraint, he moved his hard pole in and out. She was groaning as he fucked her butt with the tip of his cock. She grew impatient. He had thought to give it to her one centimetre at a time, at a slow but constant pace. But she was ready. 

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

“I'm yours. Trust me.”

The pain she felt when she felt him fill her up, no longer pausing between thrusts, mixed deliciously with intense pleasure. If she’d been hoping for a hard fuck, she was not disappointed. He fucked her faster and deeper, and she, in return, offered less and less resistance. Her bum up, her back arched, yet her body relaxed in Child's Pose. She offered her arms and hands out backwards, and he took them. They helped him steady his thrusts as she moaned and sighed. Never in her life had she felt so shamelessly whorish. 

He enjoyed her. He enjoyed how she had given herself to him. He enjoyed how she was now relinquishing so passionately. Embracing it. The way she bit her bottom lip in ecstasy was irresistible. And she? She savoured her submission. When she looked back at him, a strand of hair clinging to her sweaty horny face, he could not resist any longer. He let go of her arms and held on to her hips. Pulling her in and onto him. Spearing her deeply, and thrusting in a steady pace, pounding that delicious ass until he arched forward himself in one last deep push. Pulling her in, in one last explosive move. 

Heaving heavily they hung over each other for a while. His head between her shoulder blades. Hers in the pillows. She rolled to her side, embracing him. She felt his. But she was her own. And smiling she said,

“You’ll have me again. Trust me.”

 

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments