Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Story

"My First time as a wife-lover"

166
58 Comments 58
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I decided to do a story of my first time being in the wife-lover community. Then, my husband gave me a birthday gift. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This story is one hundred percent true."

I hadn’t planned it.

I hadn’t planned the whole thing. My husband did.

But there I was.

Standing in a hotel room.

My husband had arranged for a guy to come in and see me. It was off a wife-lover site, and they had talked off and on for the better part of a month until I agreed.

I was nervous.

'Damn,' I thought. 'Is this what we’re doing now? Strangers in a hotel room?' But just as I had thought it there was a knock at the door.

I froze. Holy hell.

I looked at myself in the mirror and glanced at my husband who was sitting in a chair opposite the bed. The light from the vanity illuminating him. I ran my hands down my thin black and silver dress smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles.

'Okay, here we go.'

I walked forward in my stilettos, held the door handle, and opened it.

His smile was infectious, he was cute and set me at ease.

“Hi," he said.  He looked past me at my husband and looked me up and down.

I opened the door to let him in.

“Damn.  You’re beautiful.”  Part of me was a flutter. Nice compliment from a nice smile. He leaned in and started kissing me, pulled back, and slid my dress fast up over my head.

There I was, standing in only stilettos. No sense being shy now.

He reached down and sucked my nipple. I undid his pants and let his cock out, placed my hand on the length of it and started to stroke.

It was done in seconds.

“Sorry, I’m sorry," he said.

Part of me was relieved. This was my first time in front of my husband, and it was exciting and scary all at once.

“Just got me all excited.”  He kissed me again and put himself away and that was it. He was gone.

I looked over at my husband who was smiling.

“Goddamn that was hot.”  He slid in me right there and pounded hard into me.

The rush was intoxicating, the high was unbelievable. I felt every pore of my body on fire.

 

As he finished, he leaned over me and whispered in my ear. “Are you ready for round three?”

This was the part I was most nervous about. I had been talking to a guy at work who was getting jacked up by our texting. In reality, my husband had told me what to say, which was thrilling, and then I was able to keep it going. My only experience in life had been my husband. Timid as I was.

So, he kissed me and told me to enjoy myself. I cleaned up and waited for Tom.

Forty-five minutes later, he was knocking on the door. I opened it, in a thin orange dress with cutouts in the side and thin flesh-colored stilettos that wrapped around my ankle.

Tom came in the room, looking worn from work. “Hello. Wow. You look amazing. Shower this way?”

I nodded. I could see the hunger in his eyes  He walked straight to the shower and shut the door.

My heart was racing. Holy smokes, holy smokes. My palms were sweating. Was I really doing this? I mean, could I see this guy again? Work alongside him? Could I even function? So new. It was like, so new to me. I settled my pulse down by sitting on the bed and trying to be seductive. This was a gift. My husband had made it clear it was a gift for me. For my birthday. I was to enjoy this.

He came out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel, drops of water still beading upon his skin. He was a tall man, broad, rough around the edges, and big, like a lumberjack. I was too nervous to be seductive. I could feel it.

Sassily
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sassily

He walked forward, dropped his towel, put his hand behind my head, and said, “Let’s fuck.”  Then his tongue went into my mouth. We grappled at each other, running hands over shoulders, his hands going up my dress. This was six months of foreplay over text in one night. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, biting my neck. Then he turned me over and slapped my ass.

My breath hitched. Oh god. Okay, I could get there. I could. Timidness was gone. The wet started up between my legs as he stuck his fingers in. Slippery. He massaged his cock around my pussy and got it all wet.

He leaned over me and asked, “Ever had anal?”

“No,"  I gasped.

He leaned over and picked up the lube from the bed. I had placed it there as a possibility of needing it since I had already had sex. He handed it to me, “Put some on me.”

I poured some on my hands and got it nice and warm. I then slowly put the gel from the base of his cock to the tip. I reached down to his balls, and he stopped me. “No, not there.” 

That brought me out for a moment until he turned me over, bent me onto the bed, and asked, “Wanna try?”

“Yes,"  I barely got out.

He slid his cock up and down my ass, getting it nice and slick. Then slowly he placed the tip into my ass. Slow, very, very, slow. 'Oh god,' I thought. My entire body started to shake. This was different than losing your virginity, it was almost animal-like.  The entire body was affected. My body started radiating heat. I could feel just about every cell in my skin.  He slowly put his cock a little farther in, then a little farther, until he was flush with me.

My whole body was aching from the need. I needed him to pump. He gently pulled out and went in again. Putting more lube on as he went. My arms shook, my shoulders shook. What in god’s name was this?  Why didn’t people have this instead of the regular? Holy hell. Pull out, slowly go in, pull out, slowly go in.

I could hear him moan behind me. I was tight. Really, really tight. I didn’t know if that was good but goddamn, it felt good.

Slowly out, slowly back in.

My back was on fire, my legs, my arms. I could feel the universe. It was as if every atom, every molecule in my body was on fire. I came before I knew it. Screaming out.

Just then he leaned down and said, “Where do you want it?”

“On my back,”  I whispered. I needed to feel it land there.

He pulled out and within seconds I could hear him slapping his cock up and down and then the warmth landed in long sprays across my back. I collapsed shaking.

He landed next to me. “Happy Birthday Daphne.”

I smiled, “Thanks. I like your gift.”

We both laughed.

After we cleaned up and said our goodbyes. I drove home in shock. I had anal for the first time. Holy hell. After six months of texting and not doing anything, I had anal. My body felt used. I could have purred like a cat. From the first interaction with the guy and his cock, to being slammed into by my husband to the anal from Tom. It was a very satisfying night.

I walked up to the front of my house and my husband was standing there.

“How was it?”  He smiled.

“Let me tell you,”  I smiled back.

Published 
Written by Daphne17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments